May 01, 2024, 02:31:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Amanda Berry, missing since 4/21/2003 Cleveland, OH(Found Safe!)  (Read 99113 times)
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #140 on: May 08, 2013, 05:43:32 PM »

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/05/08/cleveland-kidnap-captured-chains-ropes/2143885/

Ariel Castro charged with kidnapping, rape of three Cleveland women
5:36 p.m. EDT May 8, 2013

CLEVELAND -- The man at whose home three women were found after a decade of captivity was charged Wednesday with multiple counts of kidnapping and rape.

Ariel Castro, 52, faces three counts of rape and four counts of kidnapping involving victims Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus, and Michelle Knight. The three vanished between 2002 and 2004. Castro was also charged with kidnapping in connection with Berry's six-year-old daughter, Jocelyn, who was also found at the home Monday.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #141 on: May 08, 2013, 05:46:19 PM »

Ariel Castro Charged in Ohio House of Horrors Adductions: 4 Counts of Kidnapping and 3 Counts of Rape of Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus & Michelle Knight … Brothers Not Linked to the Crime

Cleveland authorities have charged the owner of a home where three women were found after about a decade in captivity with kidnapping and rape, but won’t charge his brothers, the city prosecutor announced Wednesday.

Posted May 8, 2013 by Scared Monkeys

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2013/05/08/ariel-castro-charged-in-ohio-house-of-horrors-adductions-4-counts-of-kidnapping-and-3-counts-of-rape-of-amanda-berry-gina-dejesus-michelle-knight-brothers-not-linked-to-the-crime/#comments

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #142 on: May 08, 2013, 05:47:36 PM »

I-Team: Letter Written by Ariel Castro Found in Home
Posted on: 12:20 pm, May 8, 2013, by Peggy Sinkovich

CLEVELAND– Police sources tell the FOX 8 I-Team that they found a letter written by Ariel Castro inside his home detailing his involvement with the three women.

The letter is one of several items police now have as evidence. They have also confiscated ropes and chains that were in the house.

http://fox8.com/2013/05/08/i-team-letter-written-by-ariel-castro-found-in-home/

Get continuing coverage on the story local stations
http://www.19actionnews.com/category/4397/news
http://www.newsnet5.com/
http://fox8.com/tag/missing-cleveland-teens-found/

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #143 on: May 08, 2013, 05:48:06 PM »

http://www.wksu.org/news/story/35522

Wednesday, May 8, 2013
Ariel Castro faces kidnapping and rape charges; brothers are cleared

A 52-year-old Cleveland man will be arraigned tomorrow on four counts of kidnapping and three of rape in the case of three women missing for a decade.

Police say Castro waived his Miranda rights and has answered questions since he was taken into custody Monday night. His brothers also were arrested Monday,  but Perez said no charges will be filed against either of them.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #144 on: May 08, 2013, 05:51:00 PM »

Ariel Castro charged with kidnapping, rape in Cleveland case
May 8, 2013 5:45 PM ET

A prosecutor in Cleveland says Ariel Castro, the man who owned the house where police believe three women were detained for years, is being charged with four counts of kidnapping and three counts of rape.

No charges have been filed against Castro's brothers, Onil, 50, and Pedro, 54, who were taken into custody after the women were found. Cleveland police's Deputy Chief Ed Tomba and prosecutor Victor Perez both said there is nothing to lead investigators to believe Ariel Castro's brothers were involved in or had any knowledge of the alleged crimes.

"As far as what their relationship was, Ariel kept everybody at a distance," Tomba said Wednesday evening.

<snipped>

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2013/05/08/cleveland-police-women.html?cmp=rss

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #145 on: May 08, 2013, 05:52:43 PM »

_____

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #146 on: May 08, 2013, 06:07:00 PM »

Ariel Castro Charged in Ohio House of Horrors Adductions: 4 Counts of Kidnapping and 3 Counts of Rape of Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus & Michelle Knight … Brothers Not Linked to the Crime

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2013/05/08/ariel-castro-charged-in-ohio-house-of-horrors-adductions-4-counts-of-kidnapping-and-3-counts-of-rape-of-amanda-berry-gina-dejesus-michelle-knight-brothers-not-linked-to-the-crime/

This is probably just the beginning of the charges against this sick SOB. Because of dealing with issues/crimes that were perpetrated against minors, all could not come out at this time. The other pregnancies and deaths of those babies, if that is true, will lead to murder charges.

Also, it is still open as to what other victims he might have kidnapped. We will probably learn that this is the tip of the iceberg. If he could keep these 3 girls under wraps for 10 years, he is capable of much, much more.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #147 on: May 08, 2013, 06:09:36 PM »

Mysterious suicide note found in 'kidnap house' puts blame on suspect's childhood, sex addiction and even the VICTIMS for getting into the car with him

By Daniel Bates In Cleveland, Ohio, Meghan Keneally and Rachel Quigley
PUBLISHED:11:42 EST, 8 May 2013| UPDATED:11:42 EST, 8 May 2013

A suicide note written by Ariel Castro has been found inside the home where he kept three young women captive for the last ten years, sources said today.

The note allegedly outlined what he did and why he did it.

He talks about having a sex addiction and needing help because of family problems and a poor childhood

Incredulously, he also puts blame on the victims for getting into the car with him on the day he ruthlessly snatched them off the street, according to WOIO.

Local police sources revealed that Ariel Castro would use a sick game to 'train' the three girls not to run away by pretending to leave the house, only to beat them if they tried to run free
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2321410/Ariel-Castro-Mysterious-suicide-note-kidnap-house-puts-blame-suspects-childhood-sex-addiction-VICTIMS-getting-car-him.html

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #148 on: May 08, 2013, 06:18:21 PM »

He liked children?...  Is that the motive for the kidnappings and rapes? 

From May 7, 2013...Video at the link
Two-page article

http://abcnews.go.com/US/cleveland-kidnapping-suspect-ariel-castro-hid-dark-side/story?id=19122845#.UYrK9r4o7IV

Cleveland Kidnapping Suspect Ariel Castro Hid a Dark Side, His Uncle Says
May 7, 2013

Ariel Castro is a fired school bus driver who loved playing with children, music and his bass guitar. He was also skilled at keeping a dark side hidden, said his uncle, who lived down the block from his nephew's home where three missing women bolted to freedom.

"Nobody in the neighborhood or in the family could imagine that something like this would happen," Julio Castro told ABC News.

He said he had no indication three women were living inside the modest two-story home Ariel Castro had owned since 1992.

Juan Alicea, a relative of Castro, said the suspect was intensely private and kept his social life outside of his home.

"He'd never have anyone come over," Alicea said. "He'd never had [a] social life unless they were outside on the porch or something, as far as I know."

Castro, who relatives and a neighbor said loved playing with children, had a checkered past as a bus driver with the Cleveland Metropolitan School District, according to his personnel record obtained by ABC News.

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #149 on: May 08, 2013, 07:56:07 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2013/05/08/ariel-castro-charged-in-ohio-house-of-horrors-adductions-4-counts-of-kidnapping-and-3-counts-of-rape-of-amanda-berry-gina-dejesus-michelle-knight-brothers-not-linked-to-the-crime/

This is probably just the beginning of the charges against this sick SOB. Because of dealing with issues/crimes that were perpetrated against minors, all could not come out at this time. The other pregnancies and deaths of those babies, if that is true, will lead to murder charges.

Also, it is still open as to what other victims he might have kidnapped. We will probably learn that this is the tip of the iceberg. If he could keep these 3 girls under wraps for 10 years, he is capable of much, much more.

So true Red. He is one sick SOB

GOD BLESS AMERICA
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #150 on: May 08, 2013, 07:57:33 PM »

I think that it would only have been a matter of time before he molested/raped Amanda's daughter ...perhaps she was aware or thinking the same thing and took the risk of getting out f there. Among obviously being  freed...

crazybabyborg
« Reply #151 on: May 08, 2013, 10:55:36 PM »

Yes, Cookie, sadly I agree. That child had a future of rape ahead of her. Thank God (I hope) that she was saved prior to that happening and Thank God her Mother didn't have to endure that happening to her child.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #152 on: May 08, 2013, 10:58:06 PM »

Early on, after Amanda escaped, I heard on TV that when Amanda was first kidnapped, there was another girl already there who vanished. Has that been disproved or does anyone know anything about that? TIA!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #153 on: May 08, 2013, 11:16:39 PM »

Early on, after Amanda escaped, I heard on TV that when Amanda was first kidnapped, there was another girl already there who vanished. Has that been disproved or does anyone know anything about that? TIA!

I have read this on Mail online...don't think it has been disproved. They are thinking that it could be a teenage girl who they named and showed her pic who disappeared in the same area. Some interesting articles on this case at Mail Online.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #154 on: May 09, 2013, 01:00:13 AM »

EXCLUSIVE PICTURES INSIDE THE CLEVELAND KIDNAP HOUSE: Son of 'abductor' reveals how father
padlocked doors to basement, attic and garage because 'we weren't allowed to go there'

Signs: In a photograph taken in 2001, suspect Ariel Castro stands with a former girlfriend in front of a padlocked door, which led to the basement, at his home on Seymour Avenue, Cleveland

'House of horrors': Anthony Castro and his father stand in front of the door to the basement in 2001

story more imgs
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2320902/Ariel-Castro-Son-abductor-reveals-father-padlocked-doors-basement-attic-garage-places-werent-allowed-go.html?ICO=most_read_module

crazybabyborg
« Reply #155 on: May 09, 2013, 01:34:33 AM »

It's hard for me to even look at that disgusting little twerp. Oh, he's a powerful baddazz with little girls, but he's going to have some company in jail that see him as a little girl and he's going to know he has no power at all to stop it. Please let him think about those girls during his Hell on Earth.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #156 on: May 09, 2013, 03:51:17 AM »

I feel so bad for his son after reading the story. The SOB really needs to    Babs & I were talking about it tonight. In one of the news articles it said he was losing the house for back taxes, that's why they thought he wrote the suicide note they found. If that is true what was he going to do with them all. My mind doesn't even want to go there.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #157 on: May 09, 2013, 03:53:07 AM »

EXCLUSIVE PICTURES INSIDE THE CLEVELAND KIDNAP HOUSE: Son of 'abductor' reveals how father
padlocked doors to basement, attic and garage because 'we weren't allowed to go there'

Signs: In a photograph taken in 2001, suspect Ariel Castro stands with a former girlfriend in front of a padlocked door, which led to the basement, at his home on Seymour Avenue, Cleveland

'House of horrors': Anthony Castro and his father stand in front of the door to the basement in 2001

story more imgs
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2320902/Ariel-Castro-Son-abductor-reveals-father-padlocked-doors-basement-attic-garage-places-werent-allowed-go.html?ICO=most_read_module

Top picture the "old girlfriend looks about 14 years old to me if that old. Sick azz

GOD BLESS AMERICA
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #158 on: May 09, 2013, 07:40:20 AM »

LE radio mid pg to listen to the police radio traffic, i heard a blurb on the news,his
presence at jail is disruptive,other prisoners are reacting,calling out to him,and telling
him about what happens at the big house

AUDIO: Radio traffic reveals officers' point of view in responding to 911 call from Amanda Berry
Posted: 8:21 PM
Last Updated: 7 hours and 49 minutes ago

CLEVELAND - Radio traffic released Wednesday gives insight into the Cleveland officers’ point of view in responding to the house where three missing were found alive.

The dispatcher sent officers to 2210 Seymour Avenue on the city’s near west side where Berry said she fled after escaping her captor's home at 2207 Seymour Avenue.

At 5:55 p.m., police arrived at the scene and immediately recognized this situation was no joke.

“This might be for real,” said one of the officers, who was asking for a “bus,” which is a police term for an ambulance.

“Georgina DeJesus might be in this house also,” said an officer.

Then at about 5:59 p.m., an officer confirmed what no one was expecting to happen.

“We found ‘em. We found ‘em,” said one of the officers as crying from a woman is heard in the background.

An officer then called for ambulances to respond to the scene, as one of the women was having trouble breathing.

http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/news/local_news/cleveland_metro/audio-radio-traffic-reveals-officers-point-of-view-in-responding-to-911-call-from-amanda-berry

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #159 on: May 09, 2013, 08:00:09 AM »

there was a full version,of this vid on i think cnn,last night,this vid dosent have the
part where LE gives warning and AC walks bike home,down the street, if officer Jim
Simone had been his regular tough cop self, AC would have had his bike towed,doubt
he would have done jail time over a traffic violation,AC appears nervous

Police sketch of Gina DeJesus' abductor from 2004 looks similar to Ariel Castro and dash cam video reveals traffic stop four years later prompting questions about why police didn't investigate him sooner
By Louise Boyle, Rachel Quigley and Daily Mail Reporter

PUBLISHED:16:11 EST, 8 May 2013| UPDATED:22:35 EST, 8 May 2013

Earlier in the week, dash cam footage emerged of an Ohio police officer pulling up behind Castro in a traffic stop at a gas station in June 2008.

Officer Jim Simone questions the kidnap suspect about his improperly displayed license plate, why he isn't carrying his motorcycle endorsement and why he isn't wearing a helmet.

The policeman tells Castro, 'You're subjecting yourself to being arrested, is that what you want?' Castro replies: 'No sir, I don't want that.'

The video ends with Simone ordering Castro to 'Stand by your bike and take out your insurance documents.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2321596/Ariel-Castro-Police-sketch-Gina-DeJesus-abductor-2004-looks-strikingly-similar-Ariel-Castro-prompting-questions-police-didnt-investigate-sooner.html

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.