May 31, 2024, 06:32:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Amanda Berry, missing since 4/21/2003 Cleveland, OH(Found Safe!)  (Read 99482 times)
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #100 on: May 07, 2013, 04:04:51 PM »

Pictured: The three brothers 'who kidnapped three girls and kept them captive for 10 years' as it emerges the victims 'gave birth to at least FIVE babies in the home'

By Meghan Keneally, Jill Reilly and Lydia Warren
PUBLISHED:19:08 EST, 6 May 2013| UPDATED:13:34 EST, 7 May 2013

Authorities have released pictures of the three brothers arrested after three missing women were found at a Cleveland home where they had allegedly been held captive for a decade.

The mugshots of Ariel Castro, 52, who owned the property, and his brothers Onil, 50, and Pedro, 54, emerged as police sources claimed the women reportedly had multiple pregnancies at the home.

At least five babies were born at the house, while one of the victims suffered as many as three miscarriages because she was so malnourished, police sources told NewsChannel5.

Other sources told WKYC that the captors would beat the women when they were pregnant, meaning that the babies would not survive.

It is unknown what happened to any children who were born at the home, and it is not clear whether a six-year-old girl who was found alive there on Monday is among the number cited by sources.

The girl was found after her mother, kidnap victim Amanda Berry, 26, climbed through a screen door on Monday afternoon while her alleged captor was out and fled to a neighbor's home to call 911
more

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2320519/Amanda-Berry-Gina-DeJesus-Michele-Knight-Ohio-trio-went-missing-TEN-YEARS-ago-ALIVE.html

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #101 on: May 07, 2013, 04:09:47 PM »

MUGS: Castro brothers arrested in kidnapping cases
May 07, 2013

http://www.cbsatlanta.com/story/22180697/dejesus-family-gina-knew-suspected-kidnapper-ariel-castro

EVIL PERSONIFIED!!!

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #102 on: May 07, 2013, 04:11:38 PM »

MUGS: Castro brothers arrested in kidnapping cases
May 07, 2013

http://www.cbsatlanta.com/story/22180697/dejesus-family-gina-knew-suspected-kidnapper-ariel-castro

EVIL PERSONIFIED!!!

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #103 on: May 07, 2013, 04:16:02 PM »

I merged the two threads 
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #104 on: May 07, 2013, 04:24:23 PM »

I merged the two threads 

thank you didnt mean to make you work so hard

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #105 on: May 07, 2013, 04:34:58 PM »

Police source: Multiple pregnancies, miscarriages among missing women found in Cleveland home
Last Updated: 2 hours and 36 minutes ago

CLEVELAND - A police source said there were multiple pregnancies among the three missing women found in a Cleveland home Monday night.

The source told NewsChannel5’s Paul Kiska the pregnancies were “multiple” between Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus and Michelle Knight, but no specific number was mentioned.

According to the source, one of the victims had two to three miscarriages in the Seymour Avenue because she was malnourished.

Another police source who is actively working on this investigation told NewsChannel5’s Michael Baldwin at least five babies were born inside the home. It’s not clear if that number includes Berry’s 6-year-old daughter who was found in the house with the women.

The three victims were rescued after getting the attention of a neighbor and calling 911.

There were initial reports of more children inside the home, but police have not released any other details about that specific piece of information.

Three brothers, Ariel, Pedro and Oneil Castro were arrested Monday night in connection with the kidnappings.

<snipped>

http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/news/local_news/cleveland_metro/police-source-multiple-pregnancies-miscarriages-among-missing-women-found-in-cleveland-home

_____

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #106 on: May 07, 2013, 04:47:51 PM »

i thought i would name them

Ariel Castro,                        Onil Castro                             Pedro Castro (Source:CPD)

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #107 on: May 07, 2013, 04:55:32 PM »

Klaas or Muffy........we have 2 threads going on this topic, its confusing where to post, could you please combine.......thankyou

Babs, I'm here  reading & posting and I see the two threads. I'm not ignoring you.     I turned in my mod buttons last week.  I'm a free bee.     Perhaps Klaas or one of the mods will come along and see it and merge the two.

I noticed too, but we had the Amanda Berry one from way back....besides that, I do not have 'merge' available to me because I am only 1/2 Mod, lol.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #108 on: May 07, 2013, 05:33:39 PM »

I'm going to wait till police release info about that basement.

alagary  One article said there were chains hanging from the ceiling. 
A couple of things just don't seem right, after we get some details I'll probably look like a dummy.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #109 on: May 07, 2013, 06:01:07 PM »

I'm going to wait till police release info about that basement.

alagary  One article said there were chains hanging from the ceiling. 
A couple of things just don't seem right, after we get some details I'll probably look like a dummy.

Pictured: The three brothers 'who kidnapped three girls and kept them captive for 10 years' as it emerges the victims 'gave birth to at least FIVE babies in the home'
PUBLISHED: 00:08 GMT, 7 May 2013

<snipped>

The three women were kidnapped on the same street and found at the home just three miles away as their alleged kidnappers hid in plain sight. Neighbors said they often saw Castro walking with the six-year-old girl.

Cleveland police believe the women were tied up in the home after they were snatched and local reports noted there were chains hanging from the ceiling.

<snipped>

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2320519/Amanda-Berry-Gina-DeJesus-Michele-Knight-Ohio-trio-went-missing-TEN-YEARS-ago-ALIVE.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #110 on: May 07, 2013, 06:09:40 PM »

Source?

Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus, Michelle Knight Update: Women reportedly chained by neck and waist
May 7, 2013

(CBS/AP) Chains were hanging from the ceiling of a room in a Cleveland home where three women, Michelle Knight, Amanda Berry and Gina DeJesus, were found alive Monday after being missing for a decade, law enforcement sources told CBS affiliate WOIO.

A source told a WOIO reporter that the three women were chained up in the house for years by the neck and waist.

<source>

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57583240-504083/amanda-berry-gina-dejesus-michelle-knight-update-women-reportedly-chained-by-neck-and-waist/

_____

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #111 on: May 07, 2013, 07:04:29 PM »

i thought i would name them

Ariel Castro,                        Onil Castro                             Pedro Castro (Source:CPD)

I pray that they get what they rightfully deserve while in jail.  I have never been so sickened in my life.  I just don't understand their mentality and really don't care to. 

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #112 on: May 07, 2013, 07:21:38 PM »

I merged the two threads 

Thank you for explaining that Klaas.  I finally found time to catch up on reading over here and thought I was in a time warp.     

What amazing news.  I do hope these women all recover from their ordeals and go on to live happy lives.

And that these monsters get the full force of the law heaped on them.   

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #113 on: May 07, 2013, 07:29:52 PM »

Cleveland police hit with claims of missed clues after 3 women freed
Published May 07, 2013

CLEVELAND –  One neighbor says a naked woman was seen crawling on her hands and knees in the backyard of the house a few years ago. Another heard pounding on the home's doors and noticed plastic bags over the windows.

Both times, police showed up but never went inside, neighbors say. Police also paid a visit to the house in 2004, but no one answered the door.

Now, after three women who vanished a decade ago were found captive Monday at the peeling, rundown house, Cleveland police are facing questions for the second time in four years about their handling of missing-person cases and are conducting an internal review to see if they overlooked anything.

City Safety Director Martin Flask said Tuesday that investigators had no record of anyone calling about criminal activity at the house but were still checking police, fire and emergency databases.

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/05/07/cleveland-police-hit-with-claims-missed-clues-after-3-women-freed/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #114 on: May 07, 2013, 07:44:54 PM »

HOUSE OF HORRORS

_____

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #115 on: May 07, 2013, 07:47:23 PM »

i heard a blurb on news that the child services visited in that house
to investigate the boy that had been left on the school bus AC use to
drive,that was in nov 2004,im pretty sure all the girls were kidnapped
by that time,if the story goes to print ill post it

and i know some stories about CPD,you wouldnt believe,some ive seen
with my own eyes,thats what happens when a groups are allowed to police
themselves from within

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #116 on: May 07, 2013, 08:50:49 PM »

IDR ever seeing this person of interest flyer, a comparison to AC, makes you go hmmm

http://www.wkyc.com/news/article/298442/45/Amanda-Berry-case-Timeline

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #117 on: May 07, 2013, 08:57:32 PM »

Don't miss the Dana Pretzer show tonight!

Click on the link below

http://scaredmonkeys.com/radio.m3u
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #118 on: May 08, 2013, 01:59:52 AM »

evil evil evil

Caught on camera: Astonishing moment brother of 'abductor' said search for missing Amanda Berry was 'a waste of money'
By Thomas Durante, Rachel Quigley and Louise Boyle
PUBLISHED:10:14 EST, 7 May 2013| UPDATED:14:09 EST, 7 May 2013

vid and imgs @link

One of the brothers arrested over the kidnappings of three women who were held captive at a Cleveland home for a decade was caught on camera last year saying that a search for one of them was a 'waste of money'.

Pedro Castro, who has been arrested with his two younger brothers, spoke last July as a lot was excavated for the body of missing Amanda Berry by forensic crews working on a tip from a convict.

The small lot on West 30th Street and Wade Avenue - which is two blocks from the Seymour Avenue home where the three missing women were discovered on Monday afternoon - turned up nothing.

Sitting on the stoop of a house, wearing a floral shirt and sunglasses, Castro, now 54, gestured to the lot and told reporters that looking for Miss Berry's body was 'a waste of money'.

The video has emerged as Pedro was taken into custody along with his brothers Ariel, 52, and Oneil, 50, in connection with the kidnappings of the three women.

Scroll down for videos
 http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2320765/Pedro-Castro-pictured-Suspect-said-searching-Amanda-Berry-waste-money.html

original fox8

Police on Berry Search: ‘We Had Our Hopes Up’
Posted on: 8:28 am, July 19, 2012, by Elisa Amigo, updated on: 06:22pm, July 20, 2012

Around 2:30 Friday afternoon, crews completed their search at a small lot on West 30th Street and Wade Avenue in Cleveland, but were not able to locate any remains.

Cleveland resident Pedro Castro said, “That’s a waste of money.”
vid and imgs @link
http://fox8.com/2012/07/19/source-authorities-searching-for-amanda-berrys-remains/

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #119 on: May 08, 2013, 02:05:07 AM »

Knowing too much? Pedro Castro, who has been arrested in connection with the three missing women, told news reporters last year that a search for Amanda Berry was 'a waste of money'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2320765/Pedro-Castro-pictured-Suspect-said-searching-Amanda-Berry-waste-money.html

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.