May 31, 2024, 06:41:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Amanda Berry, missing since 4/21/2003 Cleveland, OH(Found Safe!)  (Read 99484 times)
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #280 on: September 04, 2013, 12:28:15 AM »

http://themoderatevoice.com/186254/breaking-news-cleveland-kidnapper-ariel-castro-found-hung-in-prison-cell/

BREAKING NEWS: Cleveland kidnapper Ariel Castro found hung in prison cell
Sep 4, 2013

Ohio Rehabilitation and Correction officials said convicted kidnapper Ariel Castro was found hanging in his prison cell at the Correctional Reception Center in Orient.

Officials said he was found hanging in his cell around 9:20 p.m

Prison medical staff began performing lifesaving measures. Castro was transported to The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center where he was pronounced dead at 10:52 p.m.

Castro was sentenced to life in prison for holding three women captive in Cleveland for more than a decade and raping them repeatedly.

BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #281 on: September 04, 2013, 12:29:39 AM »

BREAKING NEWS  ON   CNN

Sept. 3, 2013............11:30 pm

Castro found dead, hanging from his jail cell!!!!!!
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #282 on: September 04, 2013, 12:31:47 AM »

http://themoderatevoice.com/186254/breaking-news-cleveland-kidnapper-ariel-castro-found-hung-in-prison-cell/

BREAKING NEWS: Cleveland kidnapper Ariel Castro found hung in prison cell
Sep 4, 2013

Ohio Rehabilitation and Correction officials said convicted kidnapper Ariel Castro was found hanging in his prison cell at the Correctional Reception Center in Orient.

Officials said he was found hanging in his cell around 9:20 p.m

Prison medical staff began performing lifesaving measures. Castro was transported to The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center where he was pronounced dead at 10:52 p.m.

Castro was sentenced to life in prison for holding three women captive in Cleveland for more than a decade and raping them repeatedly.

Thankyou Graceland.....they just broke in on CNN and I couldn't find anything on their website
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #283 on: September 04, 2013, 12:32:47 AM »

http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-Fire/2013/09/04/Ariel-Castro-found-dead-in-cell.html

Published: 9/4/2013 - Updated: In 7 minutes
Ariel Castro found dead in cell

Infamous Cleveland kidnapper and rapist pronounced dead about 11 p.m.

Authorities from the Department of Corrections released this statement:

Inmate Ariel Castro was found hanging in his cell this evening at 9:20 pm at the Correctional Reception Center in Orient. He was housed in protective custody which means he was in a cell by himself and rounds are required every 30 minutes at staggered intervals. Upon finding inmate Castro, prison medical staff began performing life saving measures. Shortly after he was transported to OSUMC where he was pronounced dead at 10:52 pm. A thorough review of this incident is underway and more information can be provided as it becomes available pending the status of the investigation.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #284 on: September 04, 2013, 12:38:39 AM »

You're welcome, BabsKats!  I heard the news on the radio, found something about it on the Internet, then tried to find the Amanda Berry thread.  It took me awhile... lol

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #285 on: September 04, 2013, 12:38:50 AM »

I know it's not right to be glad that some one dies. But  What a A** wipe. One more dirt bag gone. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #286 on: September 04, 2013, 12:40:45 AM »

You're welcome, BabsKats!  I heard the news on the radio, found something about it on the Internet, then tried to find the Amanda Berry thread.  It took me awhile... lol

Thanks Graceland. I was on the phone with Babs when she heard it.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #287 on: September 04, 2013, 12:43:10 AM »

I know what you mean, , I couldn't for the life of me find the thread either.

GreenEyes and I are talking on the phone and I started screaming ....He's dead, Castro, it took her a few seconds to understand what I was saying..............can't say I'm sorry, saved the state many years of housing and feeding that animal!
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #288 on: September 04, 2013, 12:44:18 AM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/ohio-man-held-women-captive-found-dead-20149817

Ohio Man Who Held 3 Women Captive Commits Suicide
COLUMBUS, Ohio September 4, 2013

Ohio corrections officials say Ariel Castro who held three women captive in his home for nearly a decade has committed suicide at a state prison facility.

Spokeswoman JoEllen Smith says 53-year-old Castro was found hanging in his cell around 9:20 p.m. Tuesday at the Correctional Reception Center in Orient. Prison medical staff performed CPR before Castro was transported to a hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

Castro was sentenced Aug. 1 to life in prison plus 1,000 years on his guilty plea to 937 counts including kidnapping and rape.
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #289 on: September 04, 2013, 12:49:40 AM »

Wow...can't say I'm surprised...it's all about control in his sick mind.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #290 on: September 04, 2013, 12:51:10 AM »

GreenEyes and I are talking on the phone and I started screaming ....He's dead, Castro, it took her a few seconds to understand what I was saying..............can't say I'm sorry, saved the state many years of housing and feeding that animal!

BBM ^^^ Agree!

I started to yell, "Ariel Castro hanged himself," and a family member said, "Castro (in Cuba) is dead?"
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #291 on: September 04, 2013, 12:55:07 AM »

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #292 on: September 04, 2013, 12:58:01 AM »

I know it's not right to be glad that some one dies. But  What a A** wipe. One more dirt bag gone. 

In my opinion, now the girls can have closure and continue their healing process and good life.

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #293 on: September 04, 2013, 01:03:29 AM »

BBM ^^^ Agree!

I started to yell, "Ariel Castro hanged himself," and a family member said, "Castro (in Cuba) is dead?"

That's just what I thought. It took about 15 seconds to sink in who she was talking about.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #294 on: September 04, 2013, 01:05:30 AM »

In my opinion, now the girls can have closure and continue their healing process and good life.

I hope so Graceland I hope so. They deserve a life full of happiness & love.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #295 on: September 04, 2013, 01:25:06 AM »

now if the MEDIA will leave the women alone,and let them keep moving forward
as small as a justice it is

sometimes it s what it is..........

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #296 on: September 04, 2013, 01:27:12 AM »

http://www.kaaltv.com/article/stories/S3148175.shtml?cat=10159

Posted at: 09/04/2013 12:05 AM
Ohio man who held 3 women captive commits suicide

Ariel Castro, 53, was found hanging in his cell around 9:20 p.m. Tuesday at the Correctional Reception Center in Orient, a community located south of Columbus in central Ohio, JoEllen Smith, Department of Rehabilitation and Correction spokesman, said early Wednesday.

Prison medical staff performed CPR before Castro was transported to a hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

He was in protective custody because of the notoriety of his case, meaning he was checked every 30 minutes, but was not on suicide watch, Smith said.

Messages were left for Castro’s attorneys at their offices and were not immediately returned.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #297 on: September 04, 2013, 05:51:52 AM »

yes, CW618

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #298 on: September 04, 2013, 05:52:15 AM »

yes, CW618

it is what it is . . . .

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #299 on: September 04, 2013, 12:24:38 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.