April 27, 2024, 01:03:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #866 7/23/12 - 12/01/12  (Read 944115 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #960 on: November 30, 2012, 11:35:51 PM »

I can just imagine how sincere she tried to make that lie sound too...guess maybe she forgot for a minute that he was staying with her and she even took him to the ISA's BINGO NIGHT months after Paulus died!

"I don't know anything,' Anita told The Miami Herald. "I haven't been in contact with Joran for a long time, not since his dad died.'

Paulus died February 10, 2010

April 25, 2010 - ISA Bingo Night at the Westin

See Carpe's post here:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8135.msg1166748#msg1166748

That picture of Joran is just plain scary!!

TM, you know I love your pics of Natalee, but I thought it was your JOB to post them.   Nobody else's

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #961 on: November 30, 2012, 11:43:54 PM »

From Carpe's "pic of Joran thread":

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #840 6/17/10 - 6/22/10
« Reply #1758 on: June 21, 2010, 11:03:40 PM »
Robots will be back in 5 minutes,  he just got down hurling his GUTS out for 20 minutes straight,  too many pictures of ANITA for him to handle

I always enjoy "Robots" running commentaries!! 

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #962 on: November 30, 2012, 11:49:27 PM »

Oh I wish Robots would come back to post with us. 

I would even play my collection of Norah Jones for him.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #963 on: November 30, 2012, 11:52:20 PM »

I can just imagine how sincere she tried to make that lie sound too...guess maybe she forgot for a minute that he was staying with her and she even took him to the ISA's BINGO NIGHT months after Paulus died!

"I don't know anything,' Anita told The Miami Herald. "I haven't been in contact with Joran for a long time, not since his dad died.'

Paulus died February 10, 2010

April 25, 2010 - ISA Bingo Night at the Westin

See Carpe's post here:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8135.msg1166748#msg1166748

That picture of Joran is just plain scary!!

TM, you know I love your pics of Natalee, but I thought it was your JOB to post them.   Nobody else's

I thought the same thing when I looked at that picture!   

Thank you Magnolia, it's just one thing that I've always loved doing for Natalee and then for Stephany too.  There's been so little that I could do over the years, and no matter how many I've posted I always feel good knowing that anyone that comes here will see her face, or see Stephany's face and know what it's all about. 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #964 on: November 30, 2012, 11:55:07 PM »

He is one very dangerous man-boy. Aruba's people should be very thankful to the Holloways!!!

Maybe one day - they will shift their opinion. They should reconsider.

There is not one doubt in my mind - that there wouldn't be a pile of bones behind the Van der sloot house.

Joran would be your best buddy... until he changed his mind. A 'frenemy'? I think they call them now.

I think Natalee has many people on that island - from Joracide.

Joran was a snake.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #965 on: November 30, 2012, 11:56:19 PM »

* Natalee has saved *

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #966 on: November 30, 2012, 11:57:10 PM »

From Carpe's "pic of Joran thread":

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #840 6/17/10 - 6/22/10
« Reply #1758 on: June 21, 2010, 11:03:40 PM »
Robots will be back in 5 minutes,  he just got down hurling his GUTS out for 20 minutes straight,  too many pictures of ANITA for him to handle

I always enjoy "Robots" running commentaries!! 

One of my all time favorites too!   

I don't remember Robots stopping by since Joran was sentenced maybe he did and I've forgotten, I was thinking about that the other day...I miss him!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: December 01, 2012, 12:07:03 AM »

He is one very dangerous man-boy. Aruba's people should be very thankful to the Holloways!!!

There is not one doubt in my mind - that there wouldn't be a pile of bones behind the Van der sloot house.

Joran would be your best buddy... until he changed his mind. A 'frenemy'? I think they call them now.

I think Natalee has saved many people on that island - from Joracide.

Joran was a snake.

Absolutely.  Nurtured by a snake too imo, that teaches school children.  They flock to her like moths to a flame.  It really gives me the creeps.  They obviously have no "morals" clauses to their contracts there.  I would think lies about her relationship with her murdering offspring in international media might be a big no-no....just one of so many other immoral things she has done over the years imo.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #968 on: December 01, 2012, 12:07:10 AM »

Thanks for the correction Grace-land!

Nice strike going on in Piedras Gordas.  Wonder if they are also blocking deliveries such as food.

Workers blocked Piedras Gordas Inpe
Prevented from entering the relatives of the inmates. Require that the entity will increase their salaries
Miércoles 28 de noviembre 2012 - 13:00

INPE workers, after 13 days on strike indefinitely, chose to block access roads to the prison of Piedras Gordas II in Ancon, preventing entry into the family and visitors.

Prison workers decided to radicalize their protest action, breaking bottles and also blocking the way to the penitentiary vehicles.

One of the leaders of the workers of INPE, said the measure comes in different criminal adhering around the country, so that demand to be heard and included in the 2013 Budget Act to guarantee the increase of their salaries.

::snipping2::

http://trome.pe/actualidad/1502659/noticia-trabajadores-inpe-bloquearon-piedras-gordas

You're welcome, Northern Rose.
The INPE workers are preventing family and visitors from entering the prison.  So, probably no food or clean clothes from them.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: December 01, 2012, 12:11:13 AM »

Oh I wish Robots would come back to post with us. 

I would even play my collection of Norah Jones for him.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #970 on: December 01, 2012, 12:16:48 AM »

http://elcomercio.pe/actualidad/1502642/noticia-trabajadores-inpe-impiden-ingreso-visitas-penal-piedras-gordas

Google translation

Wednesday November 28, 2012
Workers INPE prevent entry of Piedras Gordas prison visits

INPE workers met today 13 days of indefinite nationwide strike to protest for better wages, radicalized their crackdown preventing early morning visitors entering the prison Piedras Gordas 2 of Ancon.

Prison Employees gathered from 4:00 am provided with banners and posters to launch tirades. They demanded a raise up to S/.1.500 and investment for this purpose is included in the General Budget of the Republic 2013.

The demonstration blocked until 11:00 am the attempt of a hundred women who came very early to the prison compound to see relatives. A group of visitors tried to convince the servers on fighting to let them pass, but this became impossible. On the contrary, far from being flexible, the strikers threatened to deliver in the coming days the criminal if not addressed their requests.

Amid the protests, a police contingent reached the front of the criminal blockade and quickly dissuaded. The protesters chose to clear the area also because of a threat of mutiny that have arisen in Module 2 of Piedras Gordas, where prison inmates are serving or Callao called 'chalacos'.
 ::snipping2::
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #971 on: December 01, 2012, 12:19:47 AM »

What a lovely breeze in here tonight ...... seems like old times! 

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #972 on: December 01, 2012, 12:56:00 AM »

I missed it too, wreck.  I hope it keeps blowing!

------------------
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #973 on: December 01, 2012, 01:32:14 AM »

I missed it too, wreck.  I hope it keeps blowing!

Me too!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #974 on: December 01, 2012, 02:52:09 AM »

Justice for Natalee!

::justice2NJ::

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #975 on: December 01, 2012, 09:34:37 AM »

I think Natalee has saved many people on that island - from Joracide.

Joran was a snake.

Absolutely.  Nurtured by a snake too imo, that teaches school children.  They flock to her like moths to a flame.  It really gives me the creeps.  They obviously have no "morals" clauses to their contracts there.  I would think lies about her relationship with her murdering offspring in international media might be a big no-no....just one of so many other immoral things she has done over the years imo.

Yes. Also, highly immoral, in my book anyway.

Working PEUSS and red rim glasses... unless it is Halloween... or your job is in promotions for a new Grinch movie. Aye aye ayyyyyeeee!  rendeer rendeer

This woman can pick some fascinatingggggg (Jane Valez-Mitchell) color combinations - with lethal consistency.

------------------
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #976 on: December 01, 2012, 11:09:18 AM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: December 01, 2012, 11:10:32 AM »

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #978 on: December 01, 2012, 11:13:23 AM »

Justice for Natalee!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #979 on: December 01, 2012, 11:17:54 AM »

Justice for Natalee!  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.