March 28, 2024, 02:17:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #866 7/23/12 - 12/01/12  (Read 940299 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2012, 06:17:47 PM »

an angelic monkey

https://www.facebook.com/events/443369935686306/

One Year and Remembering
Public Event · By Lianne DeLawter

Wednesday, August 1, 2012
7:30pm in EDT

In tribute to Robyn Colson Gardner missing in Aruba since August 2, 2011, friends and family will be honoring Robyn's zest for life in a service "One Year and Remembering" August 1, 2012 7:30 p.m. at the Griffin Art Gallery 437 North Market Street Frederick, MD 21701. Light refreshments will follow. If you are unable to attend or would like to do something in Robyn's memory we are requesting that donations be made "In the legacy of Robyn Colson Gardner" to The Heartly House Inc. P.O. Box 857 Frederick, MD 21705. Heartly House Inc. is committed to the effort of achieving a society free of violence by providing public education,working for the equality and empowerment of all, and developing and maintaining comprehensive services to survivors of family violence, rape, sexual assault and child abuse.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2012, 06:19:13 PM »

http://www.fredericknewspost.com/sections/news/display.htm?StoryID=138738#.UBTo1WFfFgg

Gardner family breaks silence
A year later, siblings holding tribute to their missing sister

Published on July 29, 2012

By Danielle E. Gaines
News-Post Staff

Photo by Graham Cullen
Danielle Colson-Unglesbee, the sister of Robyn Gardner.

The siblings of Robyn Gardner, the 35-year-old Frederick woman who went missing in Aruba last August, say they have faith that their sister is alive and they are speaking publicly for the first time in a bid to renew coverage of Gardner's disappearance.

"We want to keep the story alive, just in case there's somebody out there who knows some information, anything," said her sister, Danielle Colson-Unglesbee.

Andrew Colson, who signs updates to a Facebook awareness group as Gardner's "little 'big' brother," said they are also speaking now to focus attention on Robyn's personality.

"Although she's disappeared, her legacy lives on. Seeing how many lives she's touched, we want to continue to show off our sister to everyone," Colson said. "She's very fun-loving, outgoing, social and very caring at the same time."

The family shied away from media a year ago when Gardner's case was the subject of stories in newspapers, including tabloids such as the National Enquirer, and on television around the world.

"It has been really devastating. Very hard," Colson-Unglesbee said. "To constantly be contacted by the media, to have people show up on your doorstep, have phone calls all day long.

"I stopped the TV. I did not have TV for nine months, because I couldn't stand seeing stuff," she continued. "I distanced myself from all kinds of media because I was going through the grieving process and I just couldn't do that."

All the attention added to family's grief and growing questions about Gardner's disappearance, they said.

Colson-Unglesbee didn't know her sister had gone on a trip until Aug. 4, two days after Gardner, who often traveled to destinations around the world, vanished.

"It was pretty common of her just to go on vacations somewhere without us knowing. We would usually hear about it after the fact," Colson said.

Such spontaneity is a cornerstone of Gardner's personality, Colson-Unglesbee said.

"She always, on the spur of the moment, going away somewhere. She was well-traveled. She loved traveling," she said.

::snipping2::

Gardner's siblings said they were unable to answer many questions about ongoing litigation or investigations but set up two interviews recently to encourage anyone with information about the case to step forward.

"We just need some type of closure on this," Colson-Unglesbee said. "Any type of information, we'll take it."

Both siblings say they also want to go to Aruba.

"I just want to go down there to see what the terrain is like, where the restaurant was, where the hotel was, where Baby Beach was and just try to get a sense of everything," Colson-Unglesbee said. "I have a lot of unanswered questions. I wish that I could go down there to ask people certain specific questions about logistics and stuff like that. That would make me feel a little bit better if I knew."

Colson, 22, said he wants to see if he can connect with his older sister.

"Since Robyn and I are brother and sister, maybe there's some sort of telepathic connection that could lead to any clues to where she is," he said. "I also want to go so I can see and feel some of the places that Robyn was last seen."

Phone calls and an email seeking information about the case to police and prosecutors in Aruba on Friday and Saturday were not immediately returned. People who answered the phones at various government offices said they were not authorized to speak about the case.

For now, the family cherishes the memories of Gardner, particularly those from their last trip as a family.

In May 2011, the family converged on Disney World to celebrate Colson's graduation from Florida Institute of Technology.

On Friday night, the siblings leafed through a bound picture book with snapshots of that last trip.

"You can tell how perky and how happy she is," Colson-Unglesbee said, pointing out one photo.

"She always had a smile on her face," her brother added.

Despite the sadness they feel now, the trip is a bright spot for the family, they said.

"Me and my sister were able to really bond there," Colson-Unglesbee said. "I think we spent two hours at the pool just sitting and chatting about life, and it was just wonderful."

"It's almost like it was meant to be," Colson added.

On Monday, the family will join with Gardner's friends and other relatives at a vigil in Frederick. On Tuesday, they will spend a quiet day together, praying for Gardner's return.

"We believe in the power of prayer," Colson-Unglesbee said.

"I believe she's alive," Colson said. "I still feel her presence, whether it's talking to her friends or random strangers or in my dreams. I can just feel her presence in almost everything I do."

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2012, 10:05:54 PM »

Looks like a death at LaCabana, very little other than they were found in a pool of blood.

http://www.24ora.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=50757:persona-haya-den-plas-di-sanger-sin-bida-na-la-cabana-&catid=6:policial&Itemid=8

Papiamentu translation:

person achieve in plas of blood without life at la cabana

sunday, 29 july 2012 01:23

diadomingo owing to open cu one caso earnest in la cabana. algo happen of 12:30 of marduga owing to meld cu owing to achieve one person in camber throw in plas of blood. two another person owing to try of reanima the victima but all attempt was envano. police y ambulance owing to bay cu urgencia but some after of they arrival the situation owing to ask for doctor self arrive at the sitio also because the person not was reacciona more. police is investigando what owing to happen exactly.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2012, 10:13:42 PM »

Looks like a death at LaCabana, very little other than they were found in a pool of blood.

http://www.24ora.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=50757:persona-haya-den-plas-di-sanger-sin-bida-na-la-cabana-&catid=6:policial&Itemid=8

Papiamentu translation:

diadomingo owing to open cu one caso earnest in la cabana. algo happen of 12:30 of marduga owing to meld cu owing to achieve one person in camber throw in plas of blood. two another person owing to try of reanima the victima but all attempt was envano. police y ambulance owing to bay cu urgencia but some after of they arrival the situation owing to ask for doctor self arrive at the sitio also because the person not was reacciona more. police is investigando what owing to happen exactly.

I'm not sure what they're saying happened...(did she trip and fall?) but they have ruled the death of "natural" causes.  She was an American tourist.

http://www.awe24.com/20120729/11372/Polis_y_ambulans_a_bay_na_La_Cabana_hotel_unda_un_turista_a_trompeca_cay_y

Papiamentu translation:

police y ambulance owing to bay at la cabana hotel where one tourist owing to trompeca cay y fayece

20 hora happen come across, 29 of july 2012 01:21

seccion: incidente diadomingo madruga owing to enter informe of cu one tourist will owing to cay y not was give sign of life at la cabana, at once owing to dirigi tanto police because; ambulance at the sitio. at arrival of the patrol owing to come compronde cu they owing to achieve one tourist throw on vloer, y according the guardia the victima will do not give sign of life. the guardia is tell police cu the famianan owing to haye throw on vlur y the was sangrando. ambulance y doctor owing to come at the sitio y dr.lin owing to constata dead natural of the tourist. lucille ann torre naci at estados unidos 24/12/1933 kedando for the time being at la cabana.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2012, 12:52:07 AM »

Justice for Natalee!

::justice2NJ::

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2012, 01:15:50 AM »

THE INTERVIEW

Peter Devries and Beth Holloway in Alabama

'If he thinks I've been pestering him for the past five years, he hasn't seen anything yet. There is more to come … there is more to come.'

Beth Holloway - October, 2010

The Extortion - The Face to Face - In Beth Holloway's Own Words

1/4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85iPwvW7izo

2/4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rk91KY2OEV8

3/4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQ3RyjM_HBM

4/4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7UwT6tVkFU

s.t.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2012, 11:33:29 AM »

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Serenity
Scared Monkey

« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2012, 12:47:02 PM »

Whooohooo

Got my order in,thanks for posting the site !!!!!!
Can't wait to receive everything

kathy
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2012, 05:41:02 PM »

Papiamentu translation:

I'm not sure what they're saying happened...(did she trip and fall?) but they have ruled the death of "natural" causes.  She was an American tourist.

http://www.awe24.com/20120729/11372/Polis_y_ambulans_a_bay_na_La_Cabana_hotel_unda_un_turista_a_trompeca_cay_y

Papiamentu translation:

police y ambulance owing to bay at la cabana hotel where one tourist owing to trompeca cay y fayece

20 hora happen come across, 29 of july 2012 01:21

seccion: incidente diadomingo madruga owing to enter informe of cu one tourist will owing to cay y not was give sign of life at la cabana, at once owing to dirigi tanto police because; ambulance at the sitio. at arrival of the patrol owing to come compronde cu they owing to achieve one tourist throw on vloer, y according the guardia the victima will do not give sign of life. the guardia is tell police cu the famianan owing to haye throw on vlur y the was sangrando. ambulance y doctor owing to come at the sitio y dr.lin owing to constata dead natural of the tourist. lucille ann torre naci at estados unidos 24/12/1933 kedando for the time being at la cabana.

http://www.arubaherald.com/911/3038-person-found-lifeless-in-room-at-la-cabana.html

Person found lifeless in room at La Cabana         
Sunday, 29 July 2012 16:02

Sunday, just after 12:30 a.m. a person was found in a puddle of blood in a room at La Cabana. Two people tried resuscitating the person to no avail. Police and ambulance arrived on the scene and as the person was not reacting, they called the doctor on call to confirm the passing of the person. An investigation is underway.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2012, 02:32:55 AM »

Good grief, this rang so many bells! 

Prosecutor screws up, cover up then ship him back to the Netherlands before anyone knows what happened.

Timely, and lengthy vacations...

Pass the buck...so that no one in authority ever has to answer for anything!!!!

http://www.smn-news.com/st-maarten-st-martin-news/9734-prosecutor-accused-of-sleeping-with-prisoners-girlfriend-girlfriend-works-at-law-firm.html

Prosecutor Accused of Sleeping with Prisoner’s Girlfriend --- Girlfriend works at Law Firm.

WEDNESDAY, 27 JUNE 2012 21:17   

Pointe Blanche:--- A prisoner at the Pointe Blanche Prison filed a complaint against one of the Public Prosecutor's on St. Maarten for having an affair with his girlfriend while he is incarcerated. According to reliable information reaching SMN News, the prisoner even accused the Public Prosecutor of impregnating his girlfriend. SMN News learnt that the prisoner's girlfriend is working at a well known law firm on St. Maarten.

Sources said the Attorney General (Openbaar Ministerie) is doing their best to cover up the allegations and complaint filed against the Public Prosecutor since his term on St. Maarten is almost over and he is already in the Netherlands. Efforts made to reach Chief Prosecutor Hans Mos for a comment on the allegations proved futile since he could not be reached by telephone. SMN News learnt that Mos is on vacation for at least one month. SMN News also contacted the Attorney General of St. Maarten Taco Stein for a comment. Stein said the incident happened before he arrived on the island and that the only person that has information on the investigation is the Chief Prosecutor of St. Maarten Hans Mos who is currently off island. Mos is expected to be back on St. Maarten on July 16th 2012.

In an invited comment, Minister of Justice Roland Duncan confirmed that a complaint was filed by a convict against one of the Public Prosecutors. Minister Duncan said that he heard of the complaint and the same allegations that were being made. "I heard the same things that you heard but I cannot say if the woman is pregnant and if she is pregnant for the prosecutor because I am not a doctor and for this to be determined DNA tests would have to be conducted."

The Minister of Justice also said he is dealing with the matter but he did not say how he intends to do so. Based on Stein's comment, it appears as though the allegations and complaint were filed almost three months ago and somehow it was swept under the proverbial carpet. It should be noted that SMN News tried to obtain the name of the accused prosecutor, the convict, and the girlfriend but we were not able to obtain that information.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2012, 09:26:10 AM »

So we have HAN'S MAS and TACO STEIN involved in this crap?  What doesn't that surprise me?

jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2012, 02:47:39 PM »

IT must be in the gene pool down there.  Geesh!

Challapalca him!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: August 03, 2012, 04:44:01 PM »

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Gary-Giordano-Indecency-Case-Dropped-164898266.html

Gary Giordano Indecency Case Dropped

Friday, Aug 3, 2012  |  Updated 12:42 PM EDT

A lawyer for a man suspected in the presumed death of his traveling companion in Aruba says prosecutors in Maryland are dropping an unrelated indecent exposure charge.

A lawyer for Gary Giordano told The Associated Press that a prosecutor informed him of the decision Friday.

Giordano was arrested in May after Annapolis police say he and a woman were found naked in a parked car. Giordano was charged with indecent exposure and the case was set for trial next week.

Attorney Steven Kupferberg asked for the case to be dismissed, saying no crime had been committed.

State law makes it illegal to be naked willfully or intentionally in public. Kupferberg says that wasn't the case here.

::snipping2::

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: August 03, 2012, 07:20:54 PM »

http://www.awe24.com/20120803/11436/Persona_cu_a_bay_snorkel_na_Barcadera_a_ser_encontra_sin_bida

come across 3 hora happen come across, 3 of august 2012 15:46 seccion:

incidente diabierna nightfall owing to enter informe of one person will owing to hoga at barcadera, at once owing to dirigi police y ambulance at the sitio. at arrival owing to come compronde cu here is deal of the ciudadano of surname d. cu owing to bay snorkel but at one dado instant owing to being encontra without life in the lama. doctor lin owing to present at the sitio y owing to constata dead. relato policial: diabierna nightfall for more or less 2'or y 50 central of police is achieve one call cu some trahador, in the area of barcadera owing to come achieve one man is drief in water. at once central is send patrouille of santa cruz y police maritimo at the sitio cu is come encontra a man flotando y do not give sign of life. they're transporte cu boat for platform of barcadera where cu dr lin is constata dead door of hogamento di: edmund olivio dañe nasi at aruba day 16 of july 1947 live at sombre 17. recherche come across, tod y another autoridadnan competente is bay at the sitio for investigacion, but not owing to achieve none indicacion of one crimen already cu is look like cu the victima was bezig is snorkel y will owing to hoga. fiscal not owing to achieve is necesario for take curpa in beslag. slachtofferhulp of police is bezig is dunando sosten at the famianan in the momentonan dificil here. of part of cuerpo policial y also of awe24.com we is extende words of condolencia at family of the fayecido.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2012, 11:06:21 PM »

http://www.masnoticia.com/index.php/policial/5888-polis-y-ambulance-basta-ocupa-cu-tres-persona-mes-un-rato-cu-kier-a-pone-fin-na-su-bida

Papiamentu translation:

police y ambulance enough ocupa cu three person self one rato cu wanted owing to place end at his life

published on tuesday, 31 july 2012 22:42

tuesday in oranan of night tanto police, y ambulance was hand cu cu several melding of personanan cu wanted comete suicidio tanto at, button, santa lucia y also at ponton. east at santa cruz the person cu wanted owing to comete suicido at his self is the young cu tuesday afternoon owing to intenta of throw his curpa at (Boca Mahos) mouth ugly but ambulance owing to hibe hospital for wordo deal but is dilamenta cu personalnan of hospital not owing to regel cu one psikiatrico for evalua the situation of the young y owing to mande cas. in oranan of night owing to go back hacie y together cu police y ambulance owing to go back present at eerste hulp where cu here if owing to place in paaz. at button is deal of one madam of edad cu also wanted owing to place end but here ambulance y police owing to present at the cas y owing to take away the madam hospital. algo happen of 9 or of night in cayanan of ponton one man good baby cu alcoholnan mescla owing to drink enough pill but here famianan owing to succeed pare at hour. all three person cu wanted owing to comete suicidio owing to arrive hospital for atencion medico y also cu one psikiatria.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: August 03, 2012, 11:14:36 PM »

Klaas, have you seen this one?

http://www.masnoticia.com/

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: August 03, 2012, 11:56:00 PM »

Would anyone ever even know if a body had been dumped here, or in any one of the other approximately 40 such places around Aruba?

At about the half way mark of the video there are snapshots taken over the last three years...shocking imo.

http://youtu.be/rrVIUfZmCKE

Jaburibari - one of Aruba's poison pits...

Published on Apr 6, 2012 by ArubaBirdlife

We are poisoning the next generation(s) of children and our nature. There are estimated some 40 of such privately run quarry dump sites around the island. Many if not all are illegal. There is no control as to what is dumped. No steps are taken to stop this irresponsible conduct. An official appeal has been sent to the Government put an end to this.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: August 04, 2012, 12:43:05 AM »

Klaas, have you seen this one?

http://www.masnoticia.com/

No I haven't seen that one, thanks!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2012, 10:13:23 AM »

Slope behind Sloot home leading down to the quarry:

Video Poisoning Aruba:

Screen capture from video:

We've seen animals discarded in the landfill.  Makes you wonder how many animal/people may be discarded in the many mokos/quarries in Aruba 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: August 04, 2012, 12:04:09 PM »

If those who were behind the official cover-up to protect Joran van der Sloot from implication in the disappearing of Natalee Holloway directed TES to the quarry behind the van der Sloot home ... it makes perfect sense in hindsight that the search would be a waste of time.

Janet

+++++

The Quarry - A  Cruel Distraction

ARUBA - The Tragic Untold Story of Natalee Holloway and Corruption in Paradis
By Dave Holloway

Page 29:
  The Aruban police asked the Equusearch team to send divers into the water that had filled a rock quarry behind the van der Sloot home.  Apparently, a body had been found in there many years earlier.  We had a meeting with the press and Equusearch, and everyone agreed that only one reporter would be present during this search, but not everyone attended that meeting.  Some other members of the news media showed up during the search and were asked to leave, but they refused saying that it was their country and public property.  There was a heated confrontation and police had to be called in to rope off the area so the search could continue.  The search dogs did not come up with a hit.

Page 106:  Segments of the government obviously knew more than they were willing to say. Apparently, a judge's son is above the law.  He went out with his buddies and they supposedly did soething bad, and the police start their investigation by arresting everyone but them.

Only in Aruba

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #709 12/30 «
« Reply #229 on: December 31, 2007, 04:27:02 PM »

Aruba is touting Birminghams unsolved cases at one of their popular chattering holes. They are citing the wrong stats. Only in Aruba does the judge, prosecutor, chief of police, and defense attorney collude to protect the guilty while being cheered on by the citizens. This isn't an unsolved crime. That is not why we are upset.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2488.msg323638#msg323638

We Never Stood a Chance

Loving Natalee
A Mother’s Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway with Sunny Tillman

Page 189:
   It's the proverbial, Biblical conflict between good and evil.  It's very, very hard to fight evil because it constantly changes form and you never know who your enemies are.  And evil is always two steps ahead. From the outset we never had a chance.  But we didn't know it.

s.t.

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.