March 29, 2024, 12:59:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #866 7/23/12 - 12/01/12  (Read 940513 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #120 on: August 13, 2012, 07:43:21 PM »

Just take his computer away..

yeah and lets see what's on that computer
Yee Haw
You would hope that the police would have a forensics team come in and check that thing out for what he has been up to. I wonder what all his computer friends are thinking now? Ahh heck, I don't wanna know. 

I checked Gold Monkey.  Nothing ... nothing I could see.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #121 on: August 13, 2012, 09:30:41 PM »

Dr. Drew - HLN - Beth Holloway - Right now!!

6:20 PM PT

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #122 on: August 13, 2012, 09:43:14 PM »

Link, please!  Thanks!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #123 on: August 13, 2012, 09:53:05 PM »

Link, please!  Thanks!

No link.  Dr. Drew Show (HLN) is on Cable 37 in our area ... 6:00 PM DST.

A transcript should be posted later on:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ddhln.html

Anyways ... the interview with Beth ended 20 minutes into the show ... about the same time I submitted my post.  I missed it all.  I have no clue what the discussion was all about.  There will be a repeat program on HLN later this evening.

Janet

_____

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #124 on: August 13, 2012, 10:01:37 PM »

Thanks for the information, Janet!  It will be interesting to read the transcript.  Here is a little info about the show:

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2012/08/13/tonight-coronado-mansion-death-mystery

Tonight: The Coronado mansion death mystery
By Reid Binion
updated 12:56 PM EDT, Mon August 13, 2012

Tonight on the Dr. Drew show: The Coronado Mansion death mystery - what really happened to little Max Shacknai?  His mother Dina talks to Dr Drew about her determination to have her son's death re-investigated.  Was he beaten before the fatal fall?  Did he fall during a desperate attempt to flee his abuser?  Also, Beth Holloway reaches out to Dina on coping with a child's death in the media spotlight and how to move on.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #125 on: August 13, 2012, 10:16:40 PM »

Thanks for the information, Janet!  It will be interesting to read the transcript.  Here is a little info about the show:

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2012/08/13/tonight-coronado-mansion-death-mystery

Tonight: The Coronado mansion death mystery
By Reid Binion
updated 12:56 PM EDT, Mon August 13, 2012

Tonight on the Dr. Drew show: The Coronado Mansion death mystery - what really happened to little Max Shacknai?  His mother Dina talks to Dr Drew about her determination to have her son's death re-investigated.  Was he beaten before the fatal fall?  Did he fall during a desperate attempt to flee his abuser?  Also, Beth Holloway reaches out to Dina on coping with a child's death in the media spotlight and how to move on.

Thanks Grace.

I caught a couple minutes of Beth and who I now know to be Dina ... Max Shacknai's mother ...  as the interview was wrapping up.  Dina looked very distraught.  As usual ... Beth was a compassionate pillar of strength.

I will look forward to either watching the repeat program later this evening or reading the posted transcript.

My DIL often has a heads up of Beth's speaking engagements and interviews.  DIL and son were in Seattle for a wedding this weekend and have yet to return.  I checked.  No email.

Janet

Background

Dina Shacknai Asks to Reopen Mansion Death
Max Shacknai was fatally injured in July 2011 when he fell from a railing in the home's front stairwell
Monday, Aug 6, 2012

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Dina-Jonah-Shacknai-Max-Shacknai-Rebecca-Zahau-165197206.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #126 on: August 13, 2012, 10:23:13 PM »

Rebecca Nalepa Zahau Found Hanging, Bound Mansion of Jonah Shacknai (Suicide)

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=11634.msg1446492#msg1446492

_____

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #127 on: August 13, 2012, 11:37:32 PM »

I just read that a former MOD has been charged with domestic disorderly conduct
and cyberstalking in Rhode Island.   He was arrested on August 7, 2012, at 10:42PM.

I can't say that I am surprised.   It was a long time coming.

This could not have happened to a more deserving and spiteful person.

And there are others that also should to be expecting the cyber-stalking Feds at their door.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #128 on: August 13, 2012, 11:46:58 PM »

http://aruba-daily.com/newspaper/?p=22413

Is Aruba a destination that cares?
Posted by Aruba Daily on August 10th, 2012

Every Aruban should answer this question affirmative and any Aruban that thinks or feels different should immediately come to the rescue or at least do something about it. With the drowns taking place more or less on a frequent basis, a very sad situation, one may feel that apparently no one cares. Aruba, unless we do something will get the reputation that we do not care, and that we do not act to prevent these accidents from happening.
 ::snipping2::

I think they signed off on the Aruba Cares Campaign back went Natalee went "missing" in 2005.

Aruba does not care. Period! Anybody who goes, has been living in a cave... or is a moron.

Saying you've gone to Aruba, post 2005,  is an immediate deduction of 25 IQ points, in my book.

Coo-coo in the co-co.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #129 on: August 14, 2012, 12:01:38 AM »

Dr. Drew- HLN - Repeat Program - Beth Holloway - 9:00 PM PDT

Janet
8:55 PM PDT

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: August 14, 2012, 12:23:15 AM »

DR. DREW
Mansion Death Accident or Murder?
Aired August 13, 2012 - 21:00   ET

<snipped>

Beth Holloway`s daughter, Natalee, went missing in 2005 in Aruba. The presumption is she is dead.

Beth, you have been hearing what we have been dealing with in Dina`s situation with her son, Max. What would your advice be to Dina? What is your take on this situation? What can she do to get through this?

BETH HOLLOWAY, MOTHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY: Well, Dina`s doing everything that she should be doing. And you know, she is -- she mentioned that she just had a feeling that things were not right and the circumstances surrounding Max`s death. So she is going with her gut and she is wanting to encourage the law enforcement to please, to take another look at Maxie`s case.

And she -- we know as parents when things are not completely right and she is taking the right steps and she is trying to move Maxie`s case forward. And I applaud her. I have the greatest sympathy and empathy for the extremely painful process that Dina is going through right now.

<snipped>

PINSKY: And, Beth, that has been a way for you to make meaning of all this, indeed? Correct?

HOLLOWAY: Correct. And also what Dina is doing right now, it gives her that hope and that renewal of strength to keep moving and to sustain her and to want to have -- you know, everything, all the details surrounding Maxie`s death just spot on. And like I said, I applaud her and she has taken this action and it is not an easy path to take, but she is there. She is Maxie`s advocate and doing a wonderful job at it. So, I applaud her.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1208/13/ddhln.01.html

_____

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #131 on: August 14, 2012, 12:51:17 AM »

Janet

Beth looked beautiful! 

It was nice of her to be part of the show and give Dina words of support and encouragement...one classy lady!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #132 on: August 14, 2012, 01:20:46 AM »

"Tragedy creates an opportunity to make a difference."

Beth Holloway - May 30, 2010

_____

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #133 on: August 14, 2012, 11:55:25 AM »

http://www.larepublica.pe/14-08-2012/descuartizador-de-la-maleta-fue-trasladado-al-penal-de-piedras-gordas-i-en-ancon

Google translation

'Butcher of the Suitcase' was transferred to the BBW Stone I, in Ancon
Tuesday, August 14, 2012 | 7:46 a.m.

Mori Vasquez is charged with the crimes of murder and cover-up, the penalty could be up to 35 years in prison.

A blow to the head
The forensic anthropologist Mary Barker was one of those responsible for reviewing the Anci Armestar body when he was found. After consideration gave a brief analysis of what may have caused his death. "The forensic report states that Mr. Armestar would have applied a head injury in order to reduce it," said the expert.

Now Vasquez Mori could spend their days confined for years in one of the penitentiary that houses several of the country prontuariados murderers and perpetrators of the bloodiest events of recent times in the capital. For example Alejandro Trujillo, charged with the murder of businesswoman Miriam Fefer, Jose Astahuamán, accused of having shot the girl Romina Cornejo, or Dutchman Joran Van Der Sloot, charged with the murder of the young Stefanny Flores.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: August 14, 2012, 12:19:52 PM »

Janet

Beth looked beautiful! 

It was nice of her to be part of the show and give Dina words of support and encouragement...one classy lady!

Dina was grateful for Beth's encouraging words ... encouraging words that will afforded her strength in her journey seeking the truth encompassing Maxie's death.

Janet

+++++

DR. DREW
Mansion Death Accident or Murder?
Aired August 13, 2012 - 21:00   ET

<snipped>

DINA SHACKNAI: I just want to say thank you. I want to say thank you for listening and caring about Maxie`s story and obviously, you have suffered a great loss and to hear that you understand and that you kind of understand my position validates even my feelings and I appreciate you making this --

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1208/13/ddhln.01.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: August 14, 2012, 12:24:48 PM »

Natalee's Hero

Loving Natalee
A Mother's Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway with Sunny Tillman

As I read on in the journal, I discover that one of the most moving entries is her desription of a hero.  Natalee writes:

A Hero is someone who puts others before himself.  He or she is very selfless and cares about the well-being of others.  Heroes also accept life's challenges and remain strong through tough times.  They also have a strong sense of determination and stick to goals and morals.  I believe that heroes uphold morals and try to encourage others to live life morally correct.  Heroes are not only just people called in times of physical danger, but individuals that can both emotionally and physically help people get through rough times.  A hero should always show respect for other people as well as respect for himself.

Instantly I realize that Natalee is poignantly describing the people who have reached out to help her family get through this "tough time."  It's almost as if she is thanking everyone herself by recognizing the importance of selfless people.  And I am amazed at her profound words here.  I sit and read the entire journal.

Natalee Holloway Resource Center (NHRC)
http://www.crimemuseum.org/NHRC

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #136 on: August 14, 2012, 07:33:38 PM »

http://www.wdef.com/news/state/story/Funeral-Friday-for-NBA-veteran-Dan-Roundfield/nEXkPwKkqEOKPPWB2XZ8xw.cspx

Funeral Friday for NBA veteran Dan Roundfield

Print Story Published: 6:23 pm Share Updated: 6:23 pm 

NORCROSS, Ga. (AP) — A funeral is planned Friday in Norcross for NBA veteran Dan Roundfield.

The former Atlanta Hawk spent 11 seasons in the NBA and had three consecutive All-Star seasons. He drowned Aug. 6 off the Caribbean island of Aruba while helping his wife as she struggled in rough water. He was 59.

The Hawks announced that his funeral will be at 10 a.m. Friday at Hopewell Missionary Baptist Church in Norcross. The service is open to the public.

Viewing will be from 6-8 p.m. Thursday at Gregory B. Levitz and Sons Funeral Home in Lawrenceville.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #137 on: August 14, 2012, 07:38:31 PM »

More about the Roundfield family here, pictures, and video of an interview with Dan Roundfield.

http://fandaily.info/celebrity-couples/bernie-roundfield-is-former-nba-legend-dan-roundfields-wife-photo/

Bernie Roundfield is Former NBA Legend Dan Roundfield’s Wife (PHOTO)
August 8, 2012 By Miva

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #138 on: August 14, 2012, 07:45:46 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/aruba/123726-canadese-verdachte-uitgezet

Google translation:

Canadian suspect deported         

TUESDAY, AUGUST 14, 2012 9:41

This Canadian was at the request of Canadian authorities detained.

ORANGE CITY - A Canadian who fled to Aruba after a considerable amount of money have been stolen, is plotted. He was put on a private plane after the man earlier at the request of the Canadian authorities had been arrested.

The man stayed at the Marriott hotel and was an organizer of major events until he ran off with the proceeds. There was no removal procedure to pass because the man NMGV voluntarily cooperated with his removal.

Last weekend, the police also another foreign suspect, a Colombian. This has for some time detained on suspicion of shooting of the Colombian Eduardo also Tiajsi Amaya (44) Bubali in late April of this year. The shooting took place at a house at the address Bubali 20-F. The victim had five bullets in his body and succumbed to his injuries. We suspect that it is a settlement in the drug circuit. Due to lack of evidence the accused could not be detained. The man was subsequently deported. But so again appeared to have come illegally in Aruba. He was arrested this weekend because of suspicious behavior.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #139 on: August 14, 2012, 07:52:00 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/aruba/123731-illegaal-dumpen-gaat-onverminderd-door

Google translation:

Illegal dumping continues unabated         

TUESDAY, AUGUST 14, 2012 9:41

Aruban Road Trucks dump Moko on this recent photo, taken by a neighbor.

ORANGE CITY - Despite the ban on illegal dumping on 1 August and the opening of landfill Gabilan is still illegally dumped. Locals report that contractor Aruban Road still waste dumps in Moko. In Tamarijn is also still paid and ensures smoke from burning debris covered much inconvenience. Meanwhile, says Infrastructure Minister Benny Sevinger (AVP) to Amigoe that there still has been no consultation between the authorities jointly penalties must go hand out and dumps to close.

by our reporter

Ariën Rasmijn

Residents in Moko made on August 7, pictures of trucks that Aruban Road construction waste dumped at the illegal dump it to the general prohibition on a permanent basis from 1 August used. Amigoe took today about contact with Matthijs Beyen, Deputy Director of Aruban Road. "Being illegal dumping is not known to me. In fact, we agreed that henceforth all the waste going to landfill in Gabilan. "Says Beyen to investigate why his company a week after the ban is still illegally dumped waste. Director Michel Daems said earlier that his company illegally dumped waste in order to compete with other entrepreneurs.

Tamarijn

On the illegal dumps at Tamarijn is also still dirt dumped, incinerated, and burning all covered again, explain both local residents as the fire brigade spokesman Luc Alofs Gabriel Kelly. "What's under the ground, nobody knows, so whether the carcinogens is nobody knows," said Alofs. When he phoned the fire brigade had to remind them that the private grounds with a chain has been closed and the fire with their earlier heavy fire trucks could not get that unstable terrain. The fire was Sunday's show. Kelly says in response no information about a report on Sunday from Tamarijn. "It happens, however, that other cases have priority when we have often been somewhere and still have done nothing," said Kelly, who also indicates that the illegal dump in Matadera still used. "And there is debris burning."

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.