March 28, 2024, 08:37:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #866 7/23/12 - 12/01/12  (Read 940355 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #140 on: August 14, 2012, 07:57:18 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/english/123609-former-judge-robbers-passed-away

Former judge Robbers passed away         

MONDAY, 13 AUGUST 2012 11:53

ORANJESTAD — Former senior judge Frans Robbers passed away last week. Lawyer Hans Sjiem Fat remembers Robbers as an excellent judge, but also a very serious person, who truly loved the island but kept his distance.Lawyer Ricardo Yarzagaray informed the Amigoe of the judge’s death. “He was one of the first senior judges on the island and known as a striking personality”, said Yarzagaray. Robbers acted as senior judge on Aruba in the seventies and eighties. I remember him as one of the best judges we’ve ever had. His judgments were detailed, well motivated and well written”, said lawyer Sjiem Fat. Also during the rebellion in 1977, Robbers had chaired several civil and criminal cases, including the one against MEP-leader Betico Croes, who told the judge at the time ‘The people will judge you’, Sjiem Fat recalls. Robbers had stayed on as judge on Aruba for a long time. Sjiem Fat: “Nowadays judges can stay on as long as they wish but after four years they lose their authority as judge in the Netherlands. That was not the case in those years, so Robbers had stayed on for a long time.” Robbers and his family really loved the island and the couple stayed on Aruba until the children left to study in the Netherlands. “They returned to the island regularly to spend their holiday”, said Sjiem Fat. He experienced Frans Robbers as a very serious person. “He was very discreet and remembered this was a small community. For instance, he never attended social events to keep a certain distance. The judges nowadays have a different opinion”, said Sjiem Fat. Frans Robbers will be buried in the Netherlands this week.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #141 on: August 14, 2012, 08:05:53 PM »

Justice for Natalee!

::justice2NJ::

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #142 on: August 14, 2012, 10:00:35 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/avdsart

Anitart
August 7
Back from my trip through the Andes. I feel inspired to make many new things..........

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #143 on: August 14, 2012, 10:11:01 PM »

Anitart
August 7
Back from my trip through the Andes. I feel inspired to make many new things..........

Yeah she was in Peru.  Wonder if she visited her "sporter"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #144 on: August 15, 2012, 04:05:50 AM »

Anitart
August 7

That crap Anita calls art always looks wiccan creepy to me. She seems to love that witch doctor vibe.

I work every day on being a better Christian... but still, I literally wake up each day hoping she face plants on concrete.

I will keep on working on it. God doesn't like ugly. an angelic monkey

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #145 on: August 15, 2012, 11:10:08 AM »

Anitart
August 7

That crap Anita calls art always looks wiccan creepy to me. She seems to love that witch doctor vibe.

I work every day on being a better Christian... but still, I literally wake up each day hoping she face plants on concrete.

I will keep on working on it. God doesn't like ugly. an angelic monkey

Lmao! Yeah, me too! This might call for a falling face planting AVDS monkey.

Hiya long lost monkey friends!
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #146 on: August 15, 2012, 12:17:14 PM »

Titch!   
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: August 15, 2012, 01:15:09 PM »

Heya Titch!  Good to see you! 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #148 on: August 15, 2012, 01:16:50 PM »

Hi to camochance and  our 4 Guests are viewing this topic too. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #149 on: August 15, 2012, 04:49:35 PM »

This is the type of stuff that the former mod here (who was arrested Aug7, 2012) emails using emails of other people to send viruses so you think you are receiving an email from someone you may know and you click on it. Never click on links in your emails fyt.
I'm editing the last part of the emails in case they do belong to people for their protection. I just hope that Patrick gets some serious help because some of the stuff I am reading about him seems there is a real serious problem with him. And it will only take me a nano-second to turn him in. (again) Trust it dirtbag because I'm just getting really sick of your nonsense.

FW:
Hide Details
Zoltan Zion

TO:
tonysphere@(edited)

kermit (edited)

sleepingpooch@(edited)

i4-ur-angel@(edited)

ejuswan@(edited)

ake@farmerstel(edited)

Message flagged Wednesday, August 15, 2012 10:17 AM
Hi http:// pnauto.ic.cz/poganini112.html?maCID=yxre7  (edited link so nobody clicks on it - klaas)
« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 05:44:31 PM by klaasend » Logged
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #150 on: August 15, 2012, 05:56:11 PM »

I just read that a former MOD has been charged with domestic disorderly conduct
and cyberstalking in Rhode Island.   He was arrested on August 7, 2012, at 10:42PM.

I can't say that I am surprised.   It was a long time coming.
I am lost about this comment.  Can anyone fill me in?
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #151 on: August 15, 2012, 06:50:14 PM »

I just read that a former MOD has been charged with domestic disorderly conduct
and cyberstalking in Rhode Island.   He was arrested on August 7, 2012, at 10:42PM.

I can't say that I am surprised.   It was a long time coming.
I am lost about this comment.  Can anyone fill me in?

He is usually referred to as "he who shall not be named", since his name cannot be
mentioned here due to his own demands.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #152 on: August 15, 2012, 08:45:30 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/aruba/123947-nieuw-ochtendblad-aruba-awe-verschijnt-maandag

Google translation:

New Aruba Awe morning paper appears Monday         

WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 15, 2012 10:45

ORANGE CITY - Aruba Awe, new Papiamento language morning newspaper, appears for the first time next Monday. It is a newspaper that "different, with depth and critical as Amigoe "says editor Julia Renfro. "So not only copying and pasting press releases, but ask questions and figure things out." Particularly in this paper is that there is also a selection of articles in Chinese, is placed.

by our reporter Alex Lacle

Renfro explains that part of the Chinese investors and that they want a new selection in the Chinese want. The aim is to target the Chinese on the island and give them a place in the media to indicate where they can express themselves. The Chinese at around 350 supermarkets in Aruba are therefore important for this newspaper outlets, says Renfro. Like other newspapers, they will also at various kiosks and other supermarkets are available. They also have a growing number of subscribers, says Renfro. "People who just walk into the office and want to have a subscription." The price is at the level of the other Papiamento language newspapers, let them know request.

The editor further shows that education is a priority of the newspaper. "We want the island to inform, educate. Moreover, do we have a dream team with collectively over 200 years experience. "She says that nobody realizes how hard it is to news. "But you do it with passion, something to teach. We want a serious newspaper that seeks out business. "Last night was the first proofrun says Renfro. "The rest of the week, testing and Monday we officially started."

Renfro is on the island best known as editor for newspaper Aruba Today / Bon Dia. For years she was the face to the outside world.  She gained worldwide fame during the Natalee Holloway case when she was interviewed by several American media. Since last week so they work as editor for the new newspaper. Director of Aruba Awe is Mary Grace Maduro, also from morning newspaper Bon Dia, where they have long been in management Sat According to Renfro thirteen employees are currently working on the new paper, which many former employees of Bon Dia.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #153 on: August 15, 2012, 08:51:04 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/english/123745-a-shift-in-the-advisory-council-

A shift in the Advisory Council         

TUESDAY, 14 AUGUST 2012 12:49

ORANJESTAD —Lawyer David Kock was sworn in as member of the Advisory Council on August 10th. Simultaneously the council bid John Kuiperdal farewell following his honorable discharge on July 6th.Kock is a well-known lawyer on the island with over twenty years of legal experience, especially in the field of criminal law, criminal adjective law and labor law. He obtained a title of Master from the University of Aruba (Aruban law) in 1992 and from the Erasmus University Rotterdam (Dutch law) in 2004. From 1994 to 1996 Kock also followed a postdoctoral course notary law at the University of the Netherlands Antilles and from 2005 to 2006 specialized in labor law at the Universidad Externado, in Bogotá, Colombia.

Career

Kock was employed with attorney’s office Swaen from 1992 up to 1996; a junior notary with notary’s office Eman from 1997 up to 1998; a partner at attorney’s office Swaen & Kock from 1998 up to 2011, and a partner at attorney’s office Hese, David Kock & Wix from 2001 up to 2004. Kock founded his own attorney’s office, David Kock Legal, in 2004. This practice has meanwhile expanded with offices on Curaçao, Bonaire, Bogotá and St. Maarten. Besides practicing as a lawyer, Kock is professor labor law at the University of Aruba.

Swearing in

The Advisory Council consists of five members, and Kock now succeeds Kuiperdal, who was councilor from October 8, 2008 up to July 6, this year.

Premier Mike Eman (AVP); chairman of the council Arie Swaen; adjunct-secretary Albert Braamskamp; Kock’s partner, Paola Jimenez; and director of the Governor’s Cabinet, Martijn Boelen were present when Kock was sworn in by Governor Fredis Refunjol, and Kuiperdal was bid farewell.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: August 15, 2012, 10:09:30 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/aruba/123947-nieuw-ochtendblad-aruba-awe-verschijnt-maandag

Google translation:

ORANGE CITY - Aruba Awe, new Papiamento language morning newspaper, appears for the first time next Monday. It is a newspaper that "different, with depth and critical as Amigoe "says editor Julia Renfro. "So not only copying and pasting press releases, but ask questions and figure things out." Particularly in this paper is that there is also a selection of articles in Chinese, is placed.

Renfro explains that part of the Chinese investors and that they want a new selection in the Chinese want. The aim is to target the Chinese on the island and give them a place in the media to indicate where they can express themselves. The Chinese at around 350 supermarkets in Aruba are therefore important for this newspaper outlets, says Renfro. Like other newspapers, they will also at various kiosks and other supermarkets are available. They also have a growing number of subscribers, says Renfro. "People who just walk into the office and want to have a subscription." The price is at the level of the other Papiamento language newspapers, let them know request.

The editor further shows that education is a priority of the newspaper. "We want the island to inform, educate. Moreover, do we have a dream team with collectively over 200 years experience. "She says that nobody realizes how hard it is to news. "But you do it with passion, something to teach. We want a serious newspaper that seeks out business. "Last night was the first proofrun says Renfro. "The rest of the week, testing and Monday we officially started."

Renfro is on the island best known as editor for newspaper Aruba Today / Bon Dia. For years she was the face to the outside world.  She gained worldwide fame during the Natalee Holloway case when she was interviewed by several American media. Since last week so they work as editor for the new newspaper. Director of Aruba Awe is Mary Grace Maduro, also from morning newspaper Bon Dia, where they have long been in management Sat According to Renfro thirteen employees are currently working on the new paper, which many former employees of Bon Dia.

::snipping2::

ORANGE CITY - Aruba Awe, new Papiamento language morning newspaper, appears for the first time next Monday. It is a newspaper that "different, with depth and critical as Amigoe "says editor Julia Renfro. "So not only copying and pasting press releases, but ask questions and figure things out." Particularly in this paper is that there is also a selection of articles in BS, is placed (because that's the only language Renfro speaks fluently).

Monkey Devil!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #155 on: August 15, 2012, 10:25:10 PM »

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #156 on: August 15, 2012, 10:28:07 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/english/123745-a-shift-in-the-advisory-council-

A shift in the Advisory Council         

TUESDAY, 14 AUGUST 2012 12:49

ORANJESTAD —Lawyer David Kock was sworn in as member of the Advisory Council on August 10th. Simultaneously the council bid John Kuiperdal farewell following his honorable discharge on July 6th.Kock is a well-known lawyer on the island with over twenty years of legal experience, especially in the field of criminal law, criminal adjective law and labor law. He obtained a title of Master from the University of Aruba (Aruban law) in 1992 and from the Erasmus University Rotterdam (Dutch law) in 2004. From 1994 to 1996 Kock also followed a postdoctoral course notary law at the University of the Netherlands Antilles and from 2005 to 2006 specialized in labor law at the Universidad Externado, in Bogotá, Colombia.

Career

Kock was employed with attorney’s office Swaen from 1992 up to 1996; a junior notary with notary’s office Eman from 1997 up to 1998; a partner at attorney’s office Swaen & Kock from 1998 up to 2011, and a partner at attorney’s office Hese, David Kock & Wix from 2001 up to 2004. Kock founded his own attorney’s office, David Kock Legal, in 2004. This practice has meanwhile expanded with offices on Curaçao, Bonaire, Bogotá and St. Maarten. Besides practicing as a lawyer, Kock is professor labor law at the University of Aruba.

Swearing in

The Advisory Council consists of five members, and Kock now succeeds Kuiperdal, who was councilor from October 8, 2008 up to July 6, this year.

Premier Mike Eman (AVP); chairman of the council Arie Swaen; adjunct-secretary Albert Braamskamp; Kock’s partner, Paola Jimenez; and director of the Governor’s Cabinet, Martijn Boelen were present when Kock was sworn in by Governor Fredis Refunjol, and Kuiperdal was bid farewell.

There is a connection between David Kock and Joran van der Sloot/Paulus van der Sloot.  Could it be there be a connection between Paola Jimenez (David Kock's partner) and Jose Luis Jimenez (Joran van der Sloot's attorne)?

Janet

++++++

BIG WIN

Date set for van der Sloot murder trial
Updated: 11/26/2011 8:25 am

<snipped>

In September, the victim's family asked a three-judge panel for a more stringent charge akin to aggravated murder, which carries a maximum sentence of life in prison, but the panel of judges ruled on the prosecution's side.

Van der Sloot's defense attorney Luis Jimenez Navarro told CNN'S In Session this was a big win for his client.  If Van der Sloot is found guilty and sentenced to the maximum penalty, under Peru's jail reduction credits, he may only serve a third of the time.

<snipped>

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Date-set-for-van-der-Sloot-murder-trial/J1Yl6nagmkmRXf0qcfRMXA.cspx

EXCESSIVE PRIVILEGES

Saturday, January 14, 2012
Peru court sentences Van der Sloot to 28 years

<snipped>

A jail isn't a five-star hotel," Ricardo Flores told reporters. "Since the first day, we've been complaining about the excessive privileges" Van der Sloot allegedly enjoyed in jail.

Unconfirmed news reports, denied by penal authorities, say Van der Sloot has had a cell phone, television, a video gaming console and Internet access in his cell. A Peruvian TV station published a photo Friday it says was taken by Van der Sloot himself of his prison cell that shows a 42-inch LCD television, a Blu-ray player and an Internet modem.

Flores said that "everything they showed on the TV has been proven" but that he would not have documentation of it to present to the news media until Monday.

Van der Sloot's attorney, Jose Jimenez, said he is not familiar with his client's prison cell.

<snipped>

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/avantgo/2017229687.html

s.t.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #157 on: August 15, 2012, 10:38:06 PM »

Google translation:

ORANGE CITY - Aruba Awe, new Papiamento language morning newspaper, appears for the first time next Monday. It is a newspaper that "different, with depth and critical as Amigoe "says editor Julia Renfro. "So not only copying and pasting press releases, but ask questions and figure things out." Particularly in this paper is that there is also a selection of articles in BS, is placed (because that's the only language Renfro speaks fluently).

Monkey Devil!

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #158 on: August 15, 2012, 11:42:43 PM »

Klaas
  I just got an email from Rob(Zoltan Zion) titled Re:O. There is a link in the email.
 I see you got one also. Do you think it is really from Rob. I'm afraid to click on the link until I know for sure.

2 4 1
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #159 on: August 16, 2012, 06:45:18 AM »

Klaas
  I just got an email from Rob(Zoltan Zion) titled Re:O. There is a link in the email.
 I see you got one also. Do you think it is really from Rob. I'm afraid to click on the link until I know for sure.

I'm not Klaas, but if it were me I wouldn't click on any link.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.