March 28, 2024, 11:23:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #866 7/23/12 - 12/01/12  (Read 940374 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #160 on: August 16, 2012, 09:34:44 AM »

Klaas
  I just got an email from Rob(Zoltan Zion) titled Re:O. There is a link in the email.
 I see you got one also. Do you think it is really from Rob. I'm afraid to click on the link until I know for sure.

Do not click on the link.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #161 on: August 16, 2012, 10:10:23 AM »

Speaking of domestic terrorists, he used to live with his elderly father.  I sure hope the father was not the victim of the domestic assault or whatever happened.  But nothing would surprise me from that character.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #162 on: August 16, 2012, 01:09:16 PM »

Klaas
  I just got an email from Rob(Zoltan Zion) titled Re:O. There is a link in the email.
 I see you got one also. Do you think it is really from Rob. I'm afraid to click on the link until I know for sure.

Do not click on the link.

Thanks Klaas and San
I didn't click. I don't know what I was thinking. Late night I guess. I don't click on a link in an email ever, unless it's from a trusted source. I had never gotten an email from Rob before, that I can remember, so I should have known someting was up.

2 4 1
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #163 on: August 16, 2012, 11:54:48 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=51525:prome-borchi-di-advertencia-poni-na-baby-beach&catid=1:local&Itemid=5

Papiamentu translation:

in less cu one week borchinan of seguridad y reglanan poni at baby beach

thursday, 16 august 2012 11:52

after cu week happen minister otmar oduber y minister mike de meza was present together cu various departamento entrenan dow at baby beach already end owing to cuminsa see movecion. this is trabaonan for ilustra on reglanan y advertencianan of the pliger cu have for cierto area at baby beach. not only the blackboard of indicacion is ilustra on the coriente saliendo for of the mouth of baby beach but also another reglanan cu usuarionan have to as cuenta cune. several local y tourist owing to lose they life during ultimo anjanan in the area here. finalmente never is late for actua y pesey self owing to dicidi cu now if is instant for place all the indicacionnan for esnan cu arrive know till where they can arrive. in lama also will place cierto material cu mensahenan cla for show esnan in water cu have danger because the coriente can is strong in water. dow was trahado strong poniendo the first borchinan diahuebs morning y owing to succeed stay cla also. insistencia of the two ministernan owing to place the cos march more liher according marlon jacobs of dow. in combersacion the same boss of dow owing to splica also cu in two day the compania owing to work the borchinan. pesey self owing to go over rapidamente for place they. of the form here can see cu have trip hour hinca cierto trabaonan in hand of cierto departamento the cosnan is stick. as is miss of boluntad or another motibonan cu is place the cosnan go so. in the caso here owing to stay demostra cu cosnan can go rapidamente. is wait for cu the borchinan here can help y so evita cu we will stay achieve noticianan desagradable.

More pictures at link.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #164 on: August 17, 2012, 02:21:51 AM »

http://www.diario.aw/2012/08/cooperacion-entre-husticia-di-canada-y-aruba-lo-por-conduci-na-haya-sa-e-causa-di-morto-di-canades-john-maas/

Papiamentu translation:

cooperacion among husticia of canada y aruba will can conduci at achieve know the cause of dead of canades john maas

publication: thursday, 16 august 2012.

categoria: judicial instant oportuno for rebiba caso…

oranjestad (aan): is of aplaudi, cu husticia of aruba owing to give his cooperacion cu canada for owing to captura one man canades for her worde take away back his country. hour the version here owing to become conoci y publica in the medio here owing to arise the next question relaciona cu one caso cual till still ministerio of aruba not owing to ricibi cooperacion of canada for one muher sospechoso also return aruba for give cuenta at husticia aruban. at various ocasion daily paper owing to beat cabez of husticia tocante of one caso cual is smell at crimen. is deal from here of john maas cu was owner of one pet shop cu was carga the name aruba pamperd pet. john owing to fayece all the time y esnan cu conoce, not owing to confia hour they owing to come hear, cu past owing to die one dead natural, porciento dead natural do not existi according experto. y according informe at various ocasion owing to beat at door of ministerio publico tocante of caso john, after some, fiscal owing to ask for expertonan dutch of the forense instituut for come aruba for revisa the curpa of john cual is bury in santa catolico at paradera. the investigacion owing to conduci after cu owing to achieve evidencia cu john not owing to die as know worde expresa of one dead natural. cu another word the will is smell in direccion of one crimen. this is nifica cu suspicion owing to arise cu will have cu interoga one or more person relaciona cu dead of john. while the casa or the muher of john owing to bandona aruba y owing to bay live at his country natal cu is canada. the time ey according informe, was dificil for her casa, ex casa or muher can come give cuenta at husticia of aruba for motibo not have convenio of extradicion cu the country provided that cuestion. or husticia of aruba, owing to abort or not owing to follow for persisti for succeed for autoridad canades sikiera worde convenci for her muher sospechoso return aruba for her give cuenta at investigadornan. consecuentemente, the caso will can worde considera because; “misterioso” y cu the posibilidad, never the will worde soluciona. recien owing to present one instant oportuno, cu or.m. can owing to probecha for owing to delibera the asunto here for owing to ask about autoridad canades for her muher sospechoso canades, for her come aruba relaciona cu dead of john. but have speranza, cu never do not late, for ministerio publico can take away still combersacion or consulta cu autoridad of canada, debi at the contactonan recien among canada y aruba.

https://www.arubachamber.com/templates/kvk/view_extract.php?k=25807

Only valid if accordingly signed by the Aruba Chamber of Commerce & Industry - J.E. Irausquin Blvd. 10, Oranjestad, Aruba.

Appearing in the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in ARUBA since 27 OCTOBER 1999 under serial number 25346.0 is the company with the tradename:

ARUBA PAMPERED PETS N.V.

Business address   ITALIESTRAAT 20, ORANJESTAD WEST   
Legal form   LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY   
Name of the company   ARUBA PAMPERED PETS N.V.   
Statutory seat   ARUBA   
Date of incorporation   26 OCTOBER 1999   
Last amendment in the articles   06 OCTOBER 2003   

Authorized capital   ARUBAN FLORINS 80,000.00   
Issued capital   ARUBAN FLORINS 16,000.00   
Paid up capital   ARUBAN FLORINS 16,000.00   
Fiscal year   01 JANUARY thru 31 DECEMBER   

DIRECTORS - AUTHORIZED PERSONS AND CORPORATE BODIES - SUPERVISORY BOARD:

Born in   CANADA, ELROSE on 16 APRIL 1955   
Nationality   CANADIAN   
Position   MANAGING DIRECTOR   
Effective   05 MARCH 2001   
Authority   FULL   

OBJECTIVE(S) OF THE COMPANY
A. HET UITOEFENEN VAN EEN DIEREN VERZORGENDE INSTELLINGEN, WAARONDER MEDE BEGREPEN DE HANDEL IN DIERENVOEDSEL, DIERENVERZORGINGSARTIKELEN, DIERENBENODIGHEDEN EN LECTUUR OVER DIEREN, MET DIEN VERSTANDE DE HANDEL VAN AL HETGEEN IN ZOGENAAMDE PETSHOPS WORDEN VERHANDELD. B. HET TRAINEN VAN DIEREN EN HET GEVEN VAN LESSEN IN HET TRAINEN VAN DIEREN EN HET VERLENEN VAN DIENSTEN OP HET GEBIED VAN DIEREN IDENTIFICATIE. C. HET HOUDEN VAN EEN HONDEN KENNEL EN HET ZORGEN VAN HONDEN. D. HET UITOEFENEN VAN EEN KLINIEK VOOR DE HEROPVOEDING VAN HONDEN.

Google translation:

A. EXERCISING AN ANIMAL CARE INSTITUTIONS, INCLUDING TRADE IN FOOD ANIMALS, PETS Care, Supplies PETS AND ANIMALS ON READING WITH UNDERSTANDING THE MARKETING OF ALL MATTERS TO BE CALLED PETSHOPS TRADED. B. TRAINING OF ANIMALS AND GIVING LESSONS IN THE TRAINING OF ANIMALS AND THE PROVISION OF SERVICES IN THE FIELD OF ANIMAL IDENTIFICATION. C. KEEPING OF DOGS KENNEL AND THE CARE OF DOGS. D. THE EXERCISE OF A CLINIC FOR DOGS reeducation.

Older Registry Entry...

https://www.arubachamber.com/templates/kvk/view_extract.php?k=25400

Only valid if accordingly signed by the Aruba Chamber of Commerce & Industry - J.E. Irausquin Blvd. 10, Oranjestad, Aruba.

Appearing in the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in ARUBA since 20 JULY 1999 under serial number 24969.0 is the company with the tradename:

ARUBA PAMPERED PETS

Legal form   SOLE OWNERSHIP
Name of the company   ARUBA PAMPERED PETS
Date of commencement   01 SEPTEMBER 1999

THIS COMPANY HAS BEEN CANCELLED ON 28 FEBRUARY 2001

OWNERS/PARTNERS

VROLIJK, RUDOLF HAROLD;
Born in   ARUBA, ARUBA on 22 DECEMBER 1955
Nationality   DUTCH
Position   OWNER
Effective   20 JULY 1999
Authority   FULL

MAST, JOHANNES;
Born in   THE NETHERLANDS, GRONINGEN on 12 FEBRUARY 1943
Nationality   DUTCH
Position   PROXY
Effective   04 OCTOBER 1999
Authority   FULL

MAST, MARJORIE MARIE;
Nationality   CANADIAN
Position   PROXY
Authority   FULL

A. HET TRAINEN VAN HONDEN EN'HET GEVEN VAN LESSEN DAARIN;
B. HET HOUDEN VAN EEN HONDENKENNEL EN'T VERZORGEN VAN HONDEN;
C. HET HOUDEN VAN EEN KLINIEK VOOR DE HEROPVOEDING VAN HONDEN;
D. DE KLEINHANDEL IN HONDEN EN ANDERE LEVENDE DIEREN, DIERENVOEDSEL, DIERENVERZORGINGSARTIKELEN, DIERENBENODIGDHEDEN EN LECTUUR IN DIEREN.

Google translation:

A. THE TRAINING OF DOGS EN'HET GIVING LESSONS IN IT;
B. HOLDING A dog kennel EN'T CARE OF DOGS;
C. HOLDING OF A CLINIC FOR DOGS reeducation;
D. RETAIL IN DOGS AND OTHER ANIMALS, FOOD ANIMALS, PETS Care, Pet AND LITERATURE IN ANIMALS.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #165 on: August 17, 2012, 12:56:04 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/english/124073-billion-dollar-lawsuit-against-the-refinery

Billion dollar lawsuit against the refinery       
Thursday, 16 August 2012 12:04

ORANJESTAD — A group of concerned citizens want to press charges again the refinery in San Nicolas because of pollution and damaging consequences to health. Lawyer John Zara, who says the group hired him, speaks of the ‘billion dollar lawsuit against the refinery’.

However, who’s behind this Zara refused to say this morning after he made an appeal in the media earlier, announcing the lawsuit and inciting citizens to report and take part. Nobody had reported this morning, he said. Nevertheless, he certainly expects this to happen and when asked if the lawsuit will actually take place, he said “Without doubt.” As yet, the lawyer doesn’t wish to disclose anything about the group that had approached him. While offering no clarity on the exact size of this group, he said there were certainly more than ten citizens. “It’s actually already a large group.”

In his appeal in the media, he also criticizes the government, stating the latter invested substantially in the half of the island because of ‘valuable tourism’, while the other half of Aruba is polluted in an ‘unthinkable and inhuman way’. Especially children from this side of Aruba are victim and the number of cases of cancer has increased ‘drastically’, according to the accusers. Also other sicknesses are ‘directly the result of serious air pollution’ as those living in Pos Chiquito, Savaneta and San Nicolas experience continuously.
  ::snipping2::
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #166 on: August 17, 2012, 02:15:15 PM »

http://www.diario.aw/2012/08/cooperacion-entre-husticia-di-canada-y-aruba-lo-por-conduci-na-haya-sa-e-causa-di-morto-di-canades-john-maas/

Papiamentu translation:

cooperacion among husticia of canada y aruba will can conduci at achieve know the cause of dead of canades john maas

publication: thursday, 16 august 2012.

categoria: judicial instant oportuno for rebiba caso…

oranjestad (aan): is of aplaudi, cu husticia of aruba owing to give his cooperacion cu canada for owing to captura one man canades for her worde take away back his country. hour the version here owing to become conoci y publica in the medio here owing to arise the next question relaciona cu one caso cual till still ministerio of aruba not owing to ricibi cooperacion of canada for one muher sospechoso also return aruba for give cuenta at husticia aruban. at various ocasion daily paper owing to beat cabez of husticia tocante of one caso cual is smell at crimen. is deal from here of john maas cu was owner of one pet shop cu was carga the name aruba pamperd pet. john owing to fayece all the time y esnan cu conoce, not owing to confia hour they owing to come hear, cu past owing to die one dead natural, porciento dead natural do not existi according experto. y according informe at various ocasion owing to beat at door of ministerio publico tocante of caso john, after some, fiscal owing to ask for expertonan dutch of the forense instituut for come aruba for revisa the curpa of john cual is bury in santa catolico at paradera. the investigacion owing to conduci after cu owing to achieve evidencia cu john not owing to die as know worde expresa of one dead natural. cu another word the will is smell in direccion of one crimen. this is nifica cu suspicion owing to arise cu will have cu interoga one or more person relaciona cu dead of john. while the casa or the muher of john owing to bandona aruba y owing to bay live at his country natal cu is canada. the time ey according informe, was dificil for her casa, ex casa or muher can come give cuenta at husticia of aruba for motibo not have convenio of extradicion cu the country provided that cuestion. or husticia of aruba, owing to abort or not owing to follow for persisti for succeed for autoridad canades sikiera worde convenci for her muher sospechoso return aruba for her give cuenta at investigadornan. consecuentemente, the caso will can worde considera because; “misterioso” y cu the posibilidad, never the will worde soluciona. recien owing to present one instant oportuno, cu or.m. can owing to probecha for owing to delibera the asunto here for owing to ask about autoridad canades for her muher sospechoso canades, for her come aruba relaciona cu dead of john. but have speranza, cu never do not late, for ministerio publico can take away still combersacion or consulta cu autoridad of canada, debi at the contactonan recien among canada y aruba.

https://www.arubachamber.com/templates/kvk/view_extract.php?k=25807

Appearing in the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in ARUBA since 27 OCTOBER 1999 under serial number 25346.0 is the company with the tradename:

ARUBA PAMPERED PETS N.V.

Legal form   LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY   
Name of the company   ARUBA PAMPERED PETS N.V.   
Statutory seat   ARUBA   
Date of incorporation   26 OCTOBER 1999   
Last amendment in the articles   06 OCTOBER 2003   

Authorized capital   ARUBAN FLORINS 80,000.00   
Issued capital   ARUBAN FLORINS 16,000.00   
Paid up capital   ARUBAN FLORINS 16,000.00   
Fiscal year   01 JANUARY thru 31 DECEMBER   

DIRECTORS - AUTHORIZED PERSONS AND CORPORATE BODIES - SUPERVISORY BOARD:

Nationality   CANADIAN   
Position   MANAGING DIRECTOR   
Effective   05 MARCH 2001   
Authority   FULL   

A. HET UITOEFENEN VAN EEN DIEREN VERZORGENDE INSTELLINGEN, WAARONDER MEDE BEGREPEN DE HANDEL IN DIERENVOEDSEL, DIERENVERZORGINGSARTIKELEN, DIERENBENODIGHEDEN EN LECTUUR OVER DIEREN, MET DIEN VERSTANDE DE HANDEL VAN AL HETGEEN IN ZOGENAAMDE PETSHOPS WORDEN VERHANDELD. B. HET TRAINEN VAN DIEREN EN HET GEVEN VAN LESSEN IN HET TRAINEN VAN DIEREN EN HET VERLENEN VAN DIENSTEN OP HET GEBIED VAN DIEREN IDENTIFICATIE. C. HET HOUDEN VAN EEN HONDEN KENNEL EN HET ZORGEN VAN HONDEN. D. HET UITOEFENEN VAN EEN KLINIEK VOOR DE HEROPVOEDING VAN HONDEN.

Google translation:

A. EXERCISING AN ANIMAL CARE INSTITUTIONS, INCLUDING TRADE IN FOOD ANIMALS, PETS Care, Supplies PETS AND ANIMALS ON READING WITH UNDERSTANDING THE MARKETING OF ALL MATTERS TO BE CALLED PETSHOPS TRADED. B. TRAINING OF ANIMALS AND GIVING LESSONS IN THE TRAINING OF ANIMALS AND THE PROVISION OF SERVICES IN THE FIELD OF ANIMAL IDENTIFICATION. C. KEEPING OF DOGS KENNEL AND THE CARE OF DOGS. D. THE EXERCISE OF A CLINIC FOR DOGS reeducation.

Older Registry Entry...

https://www.arubachamber.com/templates/kvk/view_extract.php?k=25400

Appearing in the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in ARUBA since 20 JULY 1999 under serial number 24969.0 is the company with the tradename:

ARUBA PAMPERED PETS

Legal form   SOLE OWNERSHIP
Name of the company   ARUBA PAMPERED PETS
Date of commencement   01 SEPTEMBER 1999

THIS COMPANY HAS BEEN CANCELLED ON 28 FEBRUARY 2001

OWNERS/PARTNERS

VROLIJK, RUDOLF HAROLD;
Born in   ARUBA, ARUBA on 22 DECEMBER 1955
Nationality   DUTCH
Position   OWNER
Effective   20 JULY 1999
Authority   FULL

MAST, JOHANNES;
Born in   THE NETHERLANDS, GRONINGEN on 12 FEBRUARY 1943
Nationality   DUTCH
Position   PROXY
Authority   FULL

MAST, MARJORIE MARIE;
Nationality   CANADIAN
Position   PROXY
Authority   FULL

A. HET TRAINEN VAN HONDEN EN'HET GEVEN VAN LESSEN DAARIN;
B. HET HOUDEN VAN EEN HONDENKENNEL EN'T VERZORGEN VAN HONDEN;
C. HET HOUDEN VAN EEN KLINIEK VOOR DE HEROPVOEDING VAN HONDEN;
D. DE KLEINHANDEL IN HONDEN EN ANDERE LEVENDE DIEREN, DIERENVOEDSEL, DIERENVERZORGINGSARTIKELEN, DIERENBENODIGDHEDEN EN LECTUUR IN DIEREN.

Google translation:

A. THE TRAINING OF DOGS EN'HET GIVING LESSONS IN IT;
B. HOLDING A dog kennel EN'T CARE OF DOGS;
C. HOLDING OF A CLINIC FOR DOGS reeducation;
D. RETAIL IN DOGS AND OTHER ANIMALS, FOOD ANIMALS, PETS Care, Pet AND LITERATURE IN ANIMALS.

rendeer

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: August 17, 2012, 03:31:17 PM »

Monkey Devil!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #168 on: August 17, 2012, 05:11:30 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=51557:marina-ta-intercepta-gran-cantidad-di-droga&catid=1:local&Itemid=5

Papiamentu translation:

navy is intercepta great cantidad of drugs

friday, 17 august 2012 08:09

in cuadro cu the operacion of combatimento drugs in the region of caribe, operacion martillo can registra one another exito. the barco of navy regal hr. ms. tromp owing to registra end of june cu owing to intercepta 2000 kilo of drugs. relaciona cu one follow up y operacionnan coriente, more informacion not can owing to wordo divulga.

after of owing to detecta one “go fast”, esta one speed boat of drugs, for of the centro of operacion parera at corsou owing to cuminsa cu one operacion of buskeda. several unidad internacional maritimo y of aviacion, among they the plane of patrol marino of kustwacht dash 8 y hr.ms. tromp cu have abordo the helicopter belgian alouette, owing to follow cu one persecucion espectacular on the “go fast”, cu owing to mobilisa on great velocidad. esey owing to haci cu the tripulacion of the speedboat owing to throw the contrabanda at water. owing to base of the calculacionnan of the law enforcement team mericano, cu during the operacion here owing to embarca one overall of 2000 kilo of cocaina owing to bordo of hr.ms. tromp.

commandant der zeemacht in the area of caribe, brigade-generaal der mariniers, dick swijgman is one of the subcomandantenan cu is form part of the joint interagency force south, cu is lidera the operacion. swijgman, that also is director of kustwacht of the area of caribe owing to tell cu the reciente intercepcion for combatimento of drugs in the region, one great exito. “durante the accion here, partnernan internacional, kustwacht of area of caribe y navy regal, owing to work schouder cu schouder, el’a show.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #169 on: August 17, 2012, 05:20:58 PM »

http://www.chron.com/sports/article/The-late-Roundfield-goes-into-Michigan-Sports-Hall-3794554.php

The late Roundfield goes into Michigan Sports Hall
Updated 8:55 p.m., Thursday, August 16, 2012

DETROIT (AP) — The Michigan Sports Hall of Fame posthumously inducted three-time NBA All-Star Dan Roundfield on Thursday night.

Roundfield drowned earlier this month while helping his wife in rough water off the Caribbean island of Aruba.

The Detroiter attended Central Michigan and played for the Pistons, Indiana, Atlanta and Washington. He was among those honored at the Gem Theatre in Detroit.

"I got to know Dan Roundfield the man and he was such a giving and great person," former Pistons player Rick Mahorn said. "On the court, he was a true professional and a really good player.

"His unfortunate passing was a great loss for his family, Detroit, the NBA and Central Michigan."

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #170 on: August 17, 2012, 07:28:52 PM »

http://caribbeancelebs.com/2011/11/21/gregory-halman-baseball-player-with-aruba-roots-stabbed-to-death-by-brother/

Gregory Halman, baseball player with Aruba roots stabbed to death by brother
november 21, 2011 by ayeola

Seattle Mariners star outfielder Gregory Halman was stabbed to death by his brother in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, early this morning. According to UK’s The Daily Mail , Halman was home with a female friend. He went to his brothers apartment (which was below his) to complain about loud music. An argument ensued and Gregory was stabbed to death. His friend called police to his home around 5:40 a.m. where officers found the 24-year-old star bleeding from his wounds.

Halman was rushed to a hospital where he was pronounced dead. His brother, Jason Halman (inset), was arrested at the house, according to a police spokesperson.

The brothers have a long history with baseball. Their father Eddy Halman who is from Aruba played for the Dutch national team in 1979. Greg made his debut aged 16 in 2003 with the Dutch major league team Corendon Kinheim in his home town of Haarlem. A year later, he moved to the U.S. after signing with the Seattle Mariners.

His brother, Jason, also played professional baseball in the Netherlands..

http://www.rnw.nl/caribiana/article/grote-belangstelling-voor-afscheid-gregory-halman

Google translation:

Great interest farewell Gregory Halman
Published on: November 27, 2011 - 6:34 pm | by Editorial Caribiana ( photo: Sam Jones Productions )

Arubans, Antilleans, Dutch and especially many baseball fans with red baseball caps. Nearly 400 people arrived Sunday to say goodbye to baseball legend Gregory Halman. Halman came last week in Rotterdam by stabbing life. His brother Jason was arrested in connection therewith and is still being held.

Gregory Halman was in baseball uniform laid out in the Kinheim hall beside the Pim Mulier Stadium in his hometown Haarlem. Around the coffin were baseball bats and other baseball attributes. The coffin itself was in a batting cage on a piece of grass. Left hung the Aruban flag, right the Dutch. The speakers sounded hiphop and Dutch music.

Talents
His father is excited praised the talent of his two sons. Talents where the world would like to have more of. About his son Jason says that he is confused. Lawyer Jason, Frits Huizinga, confirms that. It was quite a while not good with Jason. That was even been reason for Gregory to a week before his death by his brother to live.

The night was conscious Gregory and his girlfriend go to sleep as soon as his brother was asleep, says the lawyer. Then again, Jason woke up and without a key by the door. After banging on the door, let him in Gregory then again to sleep. Then he was awakened by the loud music that Jason had turned.

A stitch
When Gregory Halman what did say that loud music, his brother Jason him probably with a stab to death. According Frits Huizinga was his client at the time of the act by reason of insanity and he does not know why he would have come to his act.

The Surinamese Deci squad was the primary caretaker of Gregory. As has already been shown that he has a good future was sporting. He succeeded his father, who also played baseball. Mers knows the family as a quiet and close-knit family. The father of the brothers Jason hopes that the work of Gregory continues, but the concierge fears that difficult. "These parents have lost two children at once.''

Funeral
Gregory Halman is Tuesday, November 29 at Westerveld Cemetery in Driehuis buried. The funeral ceremony starts at 13.00. The family calls interested baseball fans to wear a baseball cap. Preferably a red.

http://www.rnw.nl/caribiana/article/jason-halman-vrij-na-moord-op-broer-gregory

Google translation:

Jason Halman free after murdering brother Gregory

Published: August 16, 2012 - 2:21 pm | By Editorial Aworaki ( www.wikipedia.nl / Gregory_Halman )

Jason Halman, his brother Gregory last year on 21 November at the life brought by the court in Rotterdam Thursday set free. According to the Pieter Baan Centre Jason was at the time of the murder, insanity. The court would be a good idea if Jason seeking help for his mental problems.

Thursday morning was the case against Jason substantively addressed. The prosecution argued that the accused should be released immediately and the judge agreed. The prosecutor stated at the beginning of the case that all of the "jet-black day of 21 November only losers".

Jason would have his brother stabbed to death after an argument to a radio too loud. According to the Pieter Baan Centre Jason came by his act because he was in a psychosis lands. The cause is under psychiatric observation clinic to find a combination of dope and other factors.

To prevent Jason ever gets into a psychosis, the officer asked him to voluntarily seek help from a mental health institution. The probation wants Jason guidance and inspection. This opinion is not a special condition for release.

Family and friends reacted with relief at the release.

http://seattle.sbnation.com/2012/8/16/3247157/greg-halman-murder-suspect-released-mariners

Greg Halman's Brother, Suspect In Murder, Released
by Ernie Pomin • Aug 16, 2012 9:39 AM PDT

The shock of former Seattle Mariners  outfielder Greg Halman's  murder has not completely worn off, and in a quick turn of events in the Netherlands a Dutch court has ordered Halman's brother, the chief suspect in the case, be released from prison  after the prosecutors and defense alike asked for his acquittal of manslaughter charges.

Jason Halman is thought to have fatally stabbed his older brother after the two had a scuffle over some loud music back on Nov. 21, 2011. During Halman's trial, psychiatrists claimed that he was having a psychotic episode at the time of the incident, which took place in an apartment they were living in at the time in Rotterdam.

Judges at the Rotterdam District Court are expected to rule on Halman's case on August 30.

http://www.rijnmond.nl/nieuws/16-08-2012/jason-halman-op-vrije-voeten-moordzaak

Google translation:

Jason Halman at liberty homicide

08.16.2012 | 12:25   by Paul Verspeek

The judge in Rotterdam Jason Halman, who is suspected of killing his brother Greg, set free. In two weeks, followed by a final judgment in this case.

The release came after both the prosecutor and the lawyer Jason had said that a prison or treatment at issue. Experts have determined that the suspect on November 21, 2011 had a psychosis. He has his brother then with a knife stabbed in the neck in their house at the Jan Sonjéstraat in Rotterdam. Brothers together forever Gregory Halman was a famous baseball player who played in the American Major League. When the season was over, he went to live with his brother. Jason: "We were always together, we were each other's greatest friends. I was so happy that he was back from the U.S.."

The 23-year-old Jason was already a few weeks into the war and felt gloomy. Possible that his cannabis use has contributed to the development of psychosis. "We also used cannabis together. Mornings Greg and I went to the gym and in the afternoon we sat at home playing games and used cannabis".

"Psychosis possible single"
According to experts, Jason insanity by the psychosis. Therefore he can not get prison. Treatment is not possible, because there are no specific problems are identified. "It could well be that this psychosis once was," said the psychologist of the Pieter Baan Centre.

Jason himself has already indicated that he no longer uses cannabis and that he wants to keep contact with professionals, so that any new early psychosis can be identified.

Many family and friends in room
Family and friends of Jason and Greg, who flock to the Rotterdam court came, were happy with his release. Father Edward Halman: "I had lost two sons, now I have another back. We all love Jason. We will not blame him."

His mother was an impressive story to the judge, addressed to Jason. "We want to surround you with our love and we need your love. We do not forgive you, because we have you never been accused of something." Then she went to her son and gave him a kiss on the head.

Jason himself said that he plans as quickly as possible to work out, go play baseball. "That's important to me. I want to try to make my brother proud."

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: August 17, 2012, 07:48:27 PM »

http://arubaherald.com/911/3145-tourist-found-dead-in-room-at-hotel.html

Tourist found dead in room at hotel

Friday, 10 August 2012 08:34

Thursday morning authorities were notified that a man was found unresponsive in a room at a hotel on Palm Beach. Authorities confiscated the body and ordered an autopsy to determine the cause of death.

https://www.facebook.com/amigoearuba

Google translation:

Amigoe Aruba
August 10 via RSS Graffiti

In brief
Overdose A tourist was found dead yesterday morning in his hotel room at the Marriott. The Authorities have Seized the body to investigate the exact causes of death matter. There there is suspicion of an overdose. It would have said That the guest is likely to have heart problems is deceased.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #172 on: August 18, 2012, 01:43:03 AM »

http://www.generaccion.com/noticia/163918/alistan-proyecto-ley-que-reos-extranjeros-cumplan-condena-sus-paises

Google translation

Friday August 17, 2012
Bill ready for foreign inmates serving their sentences in their countries

The head of the National Penitentiary Institute (INPE), Jose Luis Guadalupe Perez said that the government is preparing a bill for foreign Inmates serving sentences in their countries.

"We are already seeing what the best legal form: if a pardon, commutation of sentence and deportation or amnesty," he said.

When asked if the project would benefit prisoners as the Dutchman Joran van der Sloot, said the law could not benefit inmates with lengthy and complicated.

"I do not think this benefit is given to anything, even more so when the United States there is an order for enforcement order," he added.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #173 on: August 18, 2012, 01:48:04 AM »

http://peru21.pe/2012/08/17/actualidad/reos-extranjeros-podrian-cumplir-penas-sus-paises-2038045

Google translation

Foreign prisoners serving sentences could in their countries
Friday August 17, 2012 | 9:28

The Executive Branch is preparing a bill to allow foreign prisoners to return to their home countries to serve their sentence.

He added that this law would not apply to inmates with long sentences and complicated processes, as Joran van der Sloot. "I do not give this benefit is even more so when the United States there is an order for enforcement order," he said.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #174 on: August 18, 2012, 10:52:21 AM »

http://www.generaccion.com/noticia/163918/alistan-proyecto-ley-que-reos-extranjeros-cumplan-condena-sus-paises

Google translation

Friday August 17, 2012
Bill ready for foreign inmates serving their sentences in their countries

The head of the National Penitentiary Institute (INPE), Jose Luis Guadalupe Perez said that the government is preparing a bill for foreign Inmates serving sentences in their countries.

"We are already seeing what the best legal form: if a pardon, commutation of sentence and deportation or amnesty," he said.

When asked if the project would benefit prisoners as the Dutchman Joran van der Sloot, said the law could not benefit inmates with lengthy and complicated.

"I do not think this benefit is given to anything, even more so when the United States there is an order for enforcement order," he added.

Thanks Grace

This bill is sweeter than Peru's May 2011 extradition treaty agreement with the Netherlands ... the extradition treaty that requires a Dutch/Peruvian convict to serve his/her sentence in a lockup in his/her respective country.

I hope the words of Jose Luis Guadalupe Perez are correct ... the words that imply Joran van der Sloot would not be eligible under this bill for "a pardon, commutation of sentence and deportation or amnesty" afforded by this bill.

I hope that Joran's reduced sentence appeal is unsuccessful and ... I hope the Peruvian Cabinet Minister overturns the Supreme Court's ruling and Joran can be immediately extradicted to Alabama to face the extortion charges.

I can hope but ... what will be will be.

Janet

Pwru, Netherlands agree extradition treaty
14/05/2011

http://www.andina.com.pe/ingles/Noticia.aspx?id=5iygkT4lzq8=

s.t.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #175 on: August 18, 2012, 02:50:11 PM »

http://www.rnw.nl/caribiana/article/grote-belangstelling-voor-afscheid-gregory-halman

Google translation:

Great interest farewell Gregory Halman
Published on: November 27, 2011 - 6:34 pm | by

http://www.rijnmond.nl/nieuws/16-08-2012/jason-halman-op-vrije-voeten-moordzaak

Google translation:

The judge in Rotterdam Jason Halman, who is suspected of killing his brother Greg, set free. In two weeks, followed by a final judgment in this case.

The release came after both the prosecutor and the lawyer Jason had said that a prison or treatment at issue. Experts have determined that the suspect on November 21, 2011 had a psychosis. He has his brother then with a knife stabbed in the neck in their house at the Jan Sonjéstraat in Rotterdam. Brothers together forever Gregory Halman was a famous baseball player who played in the American Major League. When the season was over, he went to live with his brother. Jason: "We were always together, we were each other's greatest friends. I was so happy that he was back from the U.S.."

The 23-year-old Jason was already a few weeks into the war and felt gloomy. Possible that his cannabis use has contributed to the development of psychosis. "We also used cannabis together. Mornings Greg and I went to the gym and in the afternoon we sat at home playing games and used cannabis".

"Psychosis possible single"
According to experts, Jason insanity by the psychosis. Therefore he can not get prison. Treatment is not possible, because there are no specific problems are identified. "It could well be that this psychosis once was," said the psychologist of the Pieter Baan Centre.

Jason himself has already indicated that he no longer uses cannabis and that he wants to keep contact with professionals, so that any new early psychosis can be identified.

Family and friends of Jason and Greg, who flock to the Rotterdam court came, were happy with his release. Father Edward Halman: "I had lost two sons, now I have another back. We all love Jason. We will not blame him."

His mother was an impressive story to the judge, addressed to Jason. "We want to surround you with our love and we need your love. We do not forgive you, because we have you never been accused of something." Then she went to her son and gave him a kiss on the head.

Jason himself said that he plans as quickly as possible to work out, go play baseball. "That's important to me. I want to try to make my brother proud."

[/quote]

Is it any wonder that Joran would like to be sent to the Netherlands? He would be free before he ever got off the plane.

As for Jason Halman. I wonder if he is going to live with his parents?  They might be his next target in his next psychosis. Unbelieveable!

2 4 1
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #176 on: August 18, 2012, 03:28:31 PM »

Video (in Spanish) at link

http://elcomercio.pe/actualidad/1457094/noticia-ejecutivo-prepara-ley-que-reos-extranjeros-cumplan-penas-sus-paises

Google translation

Executive prepares law to foreign prisoners serving a sentence in their country
Friday August 17, 2012  20:25

The head of INPE, José Luis Pérez Guadalupe, today announced that the government is preparing a bill that would allow foreign inmates serving a sentence in their home countries.

"I know that this law is ready and must go through the approval of the Executive and Congress. The discussion is the form. In Chile have put the figure of pardon and must meet certain conditions, "he said.
Guadalupe Perez said one of the main problems to implement this is the origin of the prison population. "In November we had a meeting with 50 consuls. In Chile went ahead with that, but are different situations because 50% of inmates are foreigners in Chile and 35% Bolivian, Peruvian. They are bordering countries. In Peru, the nearly 1,500 foreign prisoners, 120 are Spanish, but we are already seeing what the best legal form. "
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #177 on: August 18, 2012, 04:09:59 PM »

<snipped>

Google translation:

The release came after both the prosecutor and the lawyer Jason had said that a prison or treatment at issue. Experts have determined that the suspect on November 21, 2011 had a psychosis. He has his brother then with a knife stabbed in the neck in their house at the Jan Sonjéstraat in Rotterdam.

<snipped>

<snipped>

If it were not for enabling by parents ... by the Dutch/Aruban Justice System ... maybe Joran's life would have taken a positive path and ... a young lady by the name of Stephany Flores would be pursing her dreams.  Natalee Holloway's family clearly saw the writing on the wall.

Janet

++++

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #749 4/24 -
« Reply #367 on: April 27, 2008, 12:38:30 PM
»

I am amazed that the people who love or care for Joran do not yet see that he needs the help that can only be provided by him going to the authorities and telling the entire truth. Being rejected by society, labled as a criminal, all are taking a horrible toll on Joran that is going to fuel his addictions and push him further and further into a self destructive lifestyle. I would think his mother would recognize Joran's needs, and see the benefit he would gain even from incarceration. Isn't an investment of five or so years worth a return of trhe rest of Joran's life?   

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2804.msg377586#

Monkeys Media Reminder … Beth Holloway & Peter R. DeVries on Dana Pretzer Show on Scared Monkeys Radio
February 13th, 2008

Beth Holloway:

47:50 - "I feel strongly that he (Joran) is a time bomb that is waiting to go off.  He will strike again.  It is not just for Natalee that I would like to see him behind bars.  I think he has shown us all he has no control over himself or his actions."

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/2008/02/13/monkeys-media-reminder-beth-holloway-peter-r-devries-on-dana-pretzer-show-on-scared-monkeys-radio/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #178 on: August 18, 2012, 04:31:56 PM »

The murder beyond brutal of Stephany Flores could have been prevented.  Those within and associated with the corrupt Natalee Holloway investigation as well as Joran van der Sloot's own parents have Stephany's blood on their hands.

Janet

++++

Five Years Later

Jun 2, 2010 1:50 pm US/CentralT
Holloway Suspect Wanted In Peruvian Murder Case

LIMA, Peru (CBS) ― The man considered the prime suspect in the disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway is wanted in Peru for the suspicion of murder, according to police officials.

Peruvian police say a young Dutchman twice arrested in the 2005 disappearance of Alabama teen Natalee Holloway is now a suspect in the slaying of a Peruvian woman.

Chief of detectives Col. Miguel Canlla says police are seeking Joran van der Sloot in the Sunday killing of 21-year-old Stephany Flores Ramirez in a Lima hotel.

Van der Sloot left Peru on Monday, immigration authorities told the AP, though they did not disclose his destination though Flores said it was Chile.

Canlla said that Peru was asking authorities in neighboring Chile for help in the case. He did not elaborate.

He also said police were seeking to confirm Van Der Sloot's identity with the Dutch Embassy. The embassy's head of consular affairs, Angela Lowe, said she could not comment on the case for privacy reasons.

The girl's father, Ricardo Flores, says van der Sloot appears with her in video taken at a Lima casino early Sunday. Ricardo Flores, a race car driver and well-known businessman, says his daughter was found around 8 a.m. Sunday in a hotel room splattered with blood, indicating a struggle.

CBS News' Crimesider has been told that an Aruban prosecutor described van der Sloot as being on the run, but that information has not been independently confirmed.

Early Wednesday morning, Ramirez was found dead in a hotel room located on the avenue Miraflores district of Lima, Peruvian newspaper El Comercio reports. According to police reports, the girl was brutally stabbed and was found wrapped in a blanket in a pool of blood.

According to Peruvian police, she was last seen with van der Sloot.

According to the Peruvian newspaper, the hotel room where Ramirez's body was found was registered under van der Sloot's name. Hotel employees also told police that they saw him with the girl over the weekend.

Five years ago, in May 2005, Alabama high school student Natalee Holloway disappeared during a senior class trip to Aruba. She was 18 when she was last seen leaving a bar with Joran van der Sloot, who was 17 at the time. He was detained in the case several times but Aruban authorities have said they don't have enough evidence to charge him.

http://cbs11tv.com/national/joran.van.der.2.1728648.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #179 on: August 18, 2012, 04:39:57 PM »

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.