April 17, 2024, 09:22:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #866 7/23/12 - 12/01/12  (Read 942258 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #180 on: August 18, 2012, 08:43:40 PM »

Justice for Natalee!

::justice2NJ::

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #181 on: August 21, 2012, 06:10:40 PM »

Someone has a pre-trial conference tomorrow and it's not the Kalpoes or Joran    Monkey Devil!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #182 on: August 21, 2012, 07:46:55 PM »

http://arubaherald.com/911/3241-journalists-car-torched-.html

Journalist's car torched         

Tuesday, 21 August 2012 08:47

Monday around 2 a.m., reporter/photographer Nelson "Speed" Andrade was awoken by family who had noticed his car was on fire. The car had been torched in front of his house in Piedra Plat.

Despite efforts to put out the fire, it kept going until Andrade noticed a jerry can on the hood of this car and after he removed this with a  piece of wood, they finally were able to put out the fire. The battery had short circuited when gasoline got under the hood and spread the fire under the hood as well. Authorities and Nagico Insurances are investigating the intentional fire. The damage, which runs in the thousands of florin is covered by the insurance. company.

http://www.diario.aw/2012/08/candela-intencional-riba-vehiculo-di-periodista-di-diario/

candela intencional on vehiculo of journalist of daily paper

Papiamentu translation:

publication: tuesday, 21 august 2012.

categoria: policial

oranjestad(aan): one caso earnest owing to stay registra for try silencia the trabao investigativo of the journalist nelson “speed” andrade. the car of the reportero owing to worde burn intencionalmente in oranan of monday marduga fast his cas at stone plat. the was sleep at instant cu some familiar of his madam owing to core come lante for of dream saying cu the car was at candela. the instant ey already end one person neighbour was cu hoos of water in hand is try pay the candela. andrade also owing to happen hand for one hoos of water y so help pay. on the hood of car was have one jerrycan of gasolene at candela y does not owing to pay facil. owing to succeed bente this abao cu one piece tree y so succeed pay the candela cu was on the hood of the car. all the time the accumulator of the car also owing to achieve kortsluiting at instant cu the gasolene owing to core y stick also the part bao of the hood at candela. owing to succeed pay the candela totalmente y notifica autoridad cu owing to arrive at once at the lugar. polisnan owing to haci they investigacion together cu cuerpo tecnico cu owing to present same marduga monday algo happen of 2or. recherche of santa cruz did take the investigacion over for so achieve know exactly that is responsible for her acto here. have suspicion but have to more bien confirma this. esun cu owing to comete the acto here is worde considera one cobarde big because do not sufficient man for enfrenta personalmente. seguro nagico also owing to present at once at the adres y owing to haci they part investigativo. same morning owing to take away the car garage y at once owing to cuminsa analiza the damage cu is core in some thousand guilder but cu seguro will cubri.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #183 on: August 22, 2012, 12:11:55 AM »

We have a trial starting next week. Hope we all make it through it. A new article in the paper today, if anyone is interested.

http://www.winchesterstar.com/articles/view/suspect_s_bac_in_wreck_was_0_33

2 4 1
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #184 on: August 22, 2012, 03:00:51 AM »

We have a trial starting next week. Hope we all make it through it. A new article in the paper today, if anyone is interested.

It's a subscriber article, so I couldn't see it.  I'm guessing the drunk driver is back in court?

You'll make it through SuzieQ, I'm praying for strength for all of you and I know other monkeys will too.

Please keep us posted.

(((HUGS)))

an angelic monkey  an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #185 on: August 22, 2012, 07:23:03 AM »

It's a subscriber article, so I couldn't see it.  I'm guessing the drunk driver is back in court?

You'll make it through SuzieQ, I'm praying for strength for all of you and I know other monkeys will too.

Please keep us posted.

(((HUGS)))

an angelic monkey  an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

SuzieQ, I'm keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.   an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #186 on: August 22, 2012, 03:05:10 PM »

Someone has a pre-trial conference tomorrow and it's not the Kalpoes or Joran    Monkey Devil!

He is listed on the court calendar, but I didn't see any update yet.

tick..........tock.......

http://courtconnect.courts.state.ri.us/pls/ri_adult/daily_calendar

http://courtconnect.courts.ri.gov/pls/ri_adult/ck_public_qry_doct.cp_dktrpt_frames?backto=P&case_id=31-2012-08311&begin_date=&end_date=

http://courtconnect.courts.ri.gov/pls/ri_adult/ck_public_qry_cpty.cp_personcase_details_idx?backto=P&soundex_ind=&partial_ind=&last_name=&first_name=&middle_name=&begin_date=&end_date=&case_type=&id_code=10239166
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #187 on: August 22, 2012, 11:11:16 PM »

Sorry about that. Let's see if this works. I didn't want to post the whole article here.

August 21, 2012

By Melissa Boughton

The Winchester Star

WINCHESTER — A Frederick County man accused of causing a crash that killed a family of four in June 2011 had a blood-alcohol content of 0.33 percent, according to an amended report filed Thursday.

It was previously reported that a preliminary breath test showed Steven Andrew Boyce’s blood-alcohol level to be 0.27 percent at the time of the crash, according to court documents.

The legal limit for a person under the age of 21 to operate a vehicle in Virginia — Boyce was 20 at the time of the accident — is 0.02. The legal limit to operate a vehicle for a person 21 or older is 0.08 percent.
 ::snipping2::

Boyce — who is represented by attorneys Beau Bassler and David Hensley — is scheduled for a three-day trial on the charges beginning Aug. 29.

2 4 1
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #188 on: August 23, 2012, 11:10:02 AM »

http://www.ad.nl/ad/nl/1022/Celebs/article/detail/3305117/2012/08/23/Terror-Jaap-herrezen-na-periode-vol-drank-en-drugs.dhtml

Google translation

Terror Jaap resurrected after a period full of drink and drugs
08/23/12 - 06:37

After a difficult period filled with drugs and alcohol is a reborn Terror Jaap from Saturday back on the tube to see. He participates in the program Stars Jumping SBS6. "The cocaine belongs to the past, I am unfortunately still addicted to cookies.

The 29-year-old Jaap Amesz does have a suspect how SBS6 with him is true. "Simple, they already had a crush, Adje, an alternative assessment, shemale Kelly van der Veer, and a pair of beautiful slim ladies. They were looking for a fat guy. "

The Golden Cage
Amesz, aka Terror Jaap, won in 2008 million in the controversial TV show The Golden Cage. Much had he eventually return: Jaap parked his money in Dirk's Scheringa DSB Bank, which went bankrupt shortly thereafter. He does not want to talk about it. "Let me just say I have to work for my money, he says in the AD."

Jaap then disappeared from the tube, in an interview with Joran van der Sloot in 2010 after. "Nobody took me seriously and the Aruban public prosecutor labeled the statement as false. When Joran that second girl killed, I was sick. Could I have prevented this? I was then far from comfortable in my skin, ate too much, got into drugs and alcohol. Here I am going to die, I thought. "
 ::snipping2::
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #189 on: August 23, 2012, 02:55:51 PM »

looks like it's continued

PRE-TRIAL CONFERENCE   05-SEP-2012
3rd District Court   HOULIHAN, JUDGE
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #190 on: August 23, 2012, 11:33:43 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/aruba

Google translation:

Several skeletons in a tomb

THURSDAY, AUGUST 23, 2012 7:50

ORANGE CITY - At the cemetery of Cura Cabai during work to unload old tombs, discovered a tomb containing bags of human ...
Read more ...

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #191 on: August 23, 2012, 11:57:06 PM »

Google translation:

ORANGE CITY - At the cemetery of Cura Cabai during work to unload old tombs, discovered a tomb containing bags of human ...
Read more ...

WOW too bad they'll never check this out   
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #192 on: August 23, 2012, 11:59:16 PM »

Google translation:

Read more ...

I just saw this. Wish we could get to the rest of it.

2 4 1
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #193 on: August 24, 2012, 12:06:05 AM »

Google translation:

Read more ...

WOW too bad they'll never check this out   

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/06/21/lorenzo-van-rijn-arrested-on-drug-charges-in-aruba-hmm-ya-dont-say/

10061906 on June 23rd, 2007 4:56 pm (Edit)

My original thinking was that Joarn had taken Natalee to his house in Montana. Everyone would want us to think everything happened in the northwest. I was mislead trying to fit pieces together from whatever scraps were thrown at us to try and connect the dots. The searches, the partial searches, Deepak’s car being at the van der Sloots , the monkey, the concrete work, the latest search etc. I do not believe Natalee was there on that particular night. Once outside the box things take a different perspective. The Clausen report Bulls-t. The bartender was never identified. Dave says in his book he went to the VIP and Indo restaurant and motel. The Lion’s den. The ATM withdrawals, the church, the cemetery, the funeral director and the crematorium.; all can be duplicated in the vicinity of San Nicolas. One straight path to Rave’s house. Route 1A is a straight run south about 12 kilometers towards San Nicholas taking about 20 minutes at 35kh.
Rene found in the cemetery was from San Nicolas. He worked at the Industrial Incinerator. A curve was thrown when they said he worked part time at the Oduber Hospital incinerator. Was he the only one licensed?

Does everyone remember Robert Wayne Benson. He worked at Cura Cabai.. Guess who lives about two blocks away. Lorenzo.
Branches to Paulus bank and ATM are available in San Nicolas along with the Funeral home. I picked up Joran at the McDonalds. There is one in Santa Cruz.
The VCB shirt, foam with teeth marks, sunglasses, Lysol bottle with liquid and the bloody mattress in the colony section Weg Fontein and Grapefield beach..
There is a dark side to the island maybe its also in the southeast.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #194 on: August 24, 2012, 12:09:59 AM »

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2005/11/19/from-diario-robert-wayne-benson-found-dead-in-aruba/

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #195 on: August 24, 2012, 01:18:43 AM »

Maybe someone will have a conscience and have those bones tested. 

I'm really surprised that Aruba hasn't imploded from the evil.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #196 on: August 24, 2012, 02:11:06 AM »

looks like it's continued

PRE-TRIAL CONFERENCE   05-SEP-2012
3rd District Court   HOULIHAN, JUDGE

Does this mean he is still being held on remand?   

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #197 on: August 24, 2012, 02:16:00 AM »

What surprises me is that some enterprising tourism promoter has so far not advertised a package deal vacation to this crappy island which includes a fully paid funeral with all the trimmings.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #198 on: August 24, 2012, 12:28:16 PM »

What surprises me is that some enterprising tourism promoter has so far not advertised a package deal vacation to this crappy island which includes a fully paid funeral with all the trimmings.

No kidding ...

"The Checkout Package" ...   
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #199 on: August 24, 2012, 01:24:26 PM »

More of the same article from the Amigoe Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/amigoearuba

Google translation:

Amigoe Aruba
22 hours ago via RSS Graffiti

ORANGE CITY - At the cemetery of Cura Cabai during work to unload old tombs, discovered a tomb containing bags with human remains. Each bag appears to be the residue of a person, and to contain up to now, there are twelve pockets. The discovery was made ​​by employees of Volksgezondhe ...
See More
Source: Amigoe Aruba

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.