April 18, 2024, 03:05:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #866 7/23/12 - 12/01/12  (Read 942283 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #240 on: September 03, 2012, 10:39:19 PM »

Muffy

Dave Holloway's book ... Corrupt in Paradise ... is the source of the Koen post.  I included the page numbers.

Janet

The way you've formatted the post might be a bit confusing to the casual reader. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #241 on: September 04, 2012, 10:01:02 AM »

FYI as a reminder - Arashi is near the Lighthouse and Malmok is where the Gottenbos home was back in 2005.

Thanks, Klaas!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #242 on: September 04, 2012, 02:52:30 PM »

12/18/2007
The R/V Persistence Search team gets a stange but timely tip.

Kyle Kingman:  "While we were searching shortly before Christmas, we were contacted by an Aruban detective who was involved in the Holloway case. He claimed that his brother had a vision about Natalee’s body offshore and had coordinates. He and his brother agreed to meet on the Persistence. The detective˘s brother gave what he thought were coordinates, but turned out to be a line of latitude. This latitude aligned with Arashi beach and came within a half mile of the fish trap.”

Kermit - do you have a link back to this you can include with the post?  Thanks.  MuffyBee

This may have originated from Freebirds (klaasend)

« Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 04:18:04 PM by klaasend » Logged
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #243 on: September 04, 2012, 02:59:33 PM »

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #244 on: September 04, 2012, 03:01:23 PM »

oopa forgot to add: This is Klassends map photo

and I think this is the link where Kyle was discussing where the RV Persistence was in relation to Arashi Beach.
Very few times has Arashi Beach been mentioned - by Kyle and by Julia Renfro stating that that is where Fishermans huts are too.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #245 on: September 04, 2012, 03:03:06 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2512.msg327001#msg327001

sorry I forgot the link - here it is.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #246 on: September 04, 2012, 03:05:24 PM »

Just wanted to do a shout out to the former mod here who uses the fake nic on Facebook Jim Dillard who has been trying to hack my account here. I hope your court date tomorrow is going to be one for your record! And just so you know - you were tracked!

yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #247 on: September 04, 2012, 03:12:48 PM »

Regarding the Arashi beach digging http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=13361.msg1538418#msg1538418 and the claim that it's a mystery... no way no how do they not know what it's about.  They don't want anyone else to know.  There's a photo of someone in the cab of the thing, there are neighbors, heck it isn't like there is an infinite number of those machines on that hellhole.  Any "reporter" who can't investigate something so simple, is no more than a propogandist for TPTB.  An elementary school newspaper 'reporter' could get to the bottom of it in 5 minutes.  Now what exactly are they trying to hide/cover up.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #248 on: September 04, 2012, 04:49:41 PM »

Just stopping in to say hello to Natalee Holloway, Stephany Flores, and all you Monkey's. Justice is inevitable!! an angelic monkey

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #249 on: September 04, 2012, 06:23:48 PM »

http://arubaherald.com/local/3322-mystery-surrounds-digging-in-arashi-beach-area.html

Mystery surrounds digging in Arashi Beach area

People visiting Arashi Beach on Saturday were angered by digging activities taking place in the ocean. Police received several calls and checked in the area various times, but did not find the heavy equipment in the ocean, until later, during a routine patrol, maritime police spotted the vehicle digging off the shore. It remains a mystery who is responsible for the digging and what the intention is.

More photos at the link above

http://www.awe24.com/20120901/11739/Polis_a_bay_Malmok_pa_atende_un_payloader_den_lama_haciendo_trabaonan_pero_nan

http://amigoe.com/aruba/126527-ik-wilde-stenen-weghalen-om-beter-te-kunnen-staan

Google translation:

"I wanted to remove stones to better stand '         

TUESDAY, 4 SEPTEMBER 2012 10:04

Yesterday afternoon stood behind the house of Jared Fisher still an excavator and mini bulldozer.

ORANGE CITY - The tenant of the house in which Arashi Saturday excavator in the water was doing, denies that it was digging. The excavator stones pulled from the water, he says Amigoe . Moreover, according to him, there are no coral. He said immediately after intervention by the Coast Guard, to be stopped and will refrain from further work.

By our reporter

Ariën Rasmijn

Jared Visser rents the house in Arashi, so Saturday morning where an excavator was busy in the water. He claims to have instructed above. "I was there a few stones to remove them, so I can stand in the water. I did not know I must have a permit. "Visser says that there is no coral was there where he had the excavator dig. "If it were, I would of course not. I also asked the contractor to stop the excavator to remove. After the Coast Guard has been last Saturday morning, there's no more digging. There I am on. "Yesterday he applied for a license to continue to dig, because not all stones he wanted to remove also been removed. But given all the fuss that there has arisen, he considers to be there still abstain. "I guess I do not get and have included the reactions seen on Facebook, showing that a lot of people I'm disappointed," said Visser.

Authorizations g

The renter says further at Department of Public Works (DOW) sand bought. "This purchase was legal and that I have to show the authorities. With that, I sand the piece behind my house presentable again make. "Even before Visser has applied for a license. He confirms inspectors Management Infrastructure and Planning (DIP) and DOW have spoken. "They say there is no problem that I piece mondi behind my house kaalsla and with beach sand decorate, if I have a license pocket." About taking legal action against Visser could Amigoe today no reaction from the management of DIP and the Director of DOW. And enabled the ruling Fisherman on the bare slams permit, for the time of printing of this edition, even by these authorities confirmed. Yesterday was Amigoe in the afternoon at the site and found that there is not only an excavator is but a small bulldozer. Moreover, in a barren piece of land beaten.

Criminal fact n

Angela Ann, spokesman for the Public Prosecution Service (OM), let them know that the record is still to receive from the coastguard. They gave the driver of the excavator Saturday fined and ordered to the machine from the water. "These are four offenses, including not having a permit to dig and destruction of coral," said Angela. How high are the penalties for this, she can not say. Incidentally says Visser turn the excavator driver said nothing to him about fines.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #250 on: September 04, 2012, 06:43:16 PM »

Just wanted to do a shout out to the former mod here who uses the fake nic on Facebook Jim Dillard who has been trying to hack my account here. I hope your court date tomorrow is going to be one for your record! And just so you know - you were tracked!

Kermie - You are not the only one that hacking attempts were made on by this waste of space.  Glad he has finally been caught up with and I hope he gets his just desserts when the gavel falls.

::justice2NJ::

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #251 on: September 04, 2012, 09:56:24 PM »

Regarding the Arashi beach digging http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=13361.msg1538418#msg1538418 and the claim that it's a mystery... no way no how do they not know what it's about.  They don't want anyone else to know.  There's a photo of someone in the cab of the thing, there are neighbors, heck it isn't like there is an infinite number of those machines on that hellhole.  Any "reporter" who can't investigate something so simple, is no more than a propogandist for TPTB.  An elementary school newspaper 'reporter' could get to the bottom of it in 5 minutes.  Now what exactly are they trying to hide/cover up.

Sorry to be so elementary, but could they just be digging for a boat dock?

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #252 on: September 05, 2012, 12:44:20 AM »

Sorry to be so elementary, but could they just be digging for a boat dock?
Of course they could be, but why all the mystery? The news source went to the trouble of reporting, why not take a couple extra minutes to knock on a neighbor's door to get an answer.  IMO, most of the Aruban press is not trustworthy.  Thanks to texasmom we now have more information http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=13361.msg1538499#msg1538499   

And FTR, I believe an aspiring school newspaper reporter could run rings around most of the Aruban press 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #253 on: September 05, 2012, 01:11:36 PM »

Oh, happy day!

If you hear what happens, please let us know.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #254 on: September 05, 2012, 02:03:15 PM »

Oh, happy day!

Hi Puzzler

I checked Gold Monkey again.  Nothing ... nothing I could see.

I forget that name of the forum that Robin Holloway posted on.  Does it still exist?  The mod who cannot be named was a member at one time.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #255 on: September 05, 2012, 04:38:51 PM »

http://courtconnect.courts.ri.gov/pls/ri_adult/ck_public_qry_main.cp_main_idx

Looks like it's continued to Sept 26, 2012

Case Event Schedule

Event    Date    Location    Judge
PRE-TRIAL CONFERENCE    22-AUG-2012
   3rd District Court    HOULIHAN, JUDGE
PRE-TRIAL CONFERENCE    05-SEP-2012
   3rd District Court    HOULIHAN, JUDGE
PRE-TRIAL CONFERENCE    26-SEP-2012
   3rd District Court    unassigned

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #256 on: September 05, 2012, 05:22:58 PM »

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #257 on: September 05, 2012, 05:41:49 PM »

Looks like a missing elderly man in Aruba:

http://www.awe24.com/20120904/11777/Famia_di_Gerard_Anthony_ta_buscando_paradero_di_nan_familiar_cu_ta_desapareci

family of gerard anthony is buscando paradero of they familiar cu is desapareci for of diabierna end

come across 18 hora happen come across, 4 of september 2012 23:22 seccion:

incidente monday morning 3 of september 2012 one madam owing to present at keep of sanicolas for meld cu for of diabierna 31 of august 2012 the not owing to look at his husband more. el'a bah'e at julenny's minimarket at sabana broom y owing to bay aeropuerto. ela fly on the same day bay curacao y owing to go back diadomingo 2 of september 2012 for more or less 18:30 of nightfall. for of his arrival the not owing to look at his husband more. the person perdi is the homber:

gerard anthony nasi aruba 25 of august 1953 live at sabana broom 35. today owing to calling the wife y owing to confirma cu the not owing to arrive cas still y they're preocupa for already cu the is person bad. the will have catarata, problem cu back y know drink enough alcohol. cualkier person cu know algo of dje can take contacto cu centrale post at 100.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #258 on: September 05, 2012, 06:22:54 PM »

Kermie - You are not the only one that hacking attempts were made on by this waste of space.  Glad he has finally been caught up with and I hope he gets his just desserts when the gavel falls.

::justice2NJ::

I got a couple of emails from Rob's hacked email account too. What a waste of time! Who has this much time to waste in their life?

crazy coo-coo, bro bro!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #259 on: September 05, 2012, 07:07:25 PM »

Oh, happy day!

Hi Puzzler

I checked Gold Monkey again.  Nothing ... nothing I could see.

I forget that name of the forum that Robin Holloway posted on.  Does it still exist?  The mod who cannot be named was a member at one time.

Janet

Waste of time checking GM for anything these days.  On the surface they are all but defunct.  But I am sure there is plenty that goes on behind the curtains or in some other hidey hole.

However shortly after GM was formed I was there in chat when the nameless one breezed in and started mouthing off about Klaas and other frequent posters here at SM.  Carnut very smartly gave him his marching orders and he was never seen there again.

Cannot help with name of forum where RH posted.

But I do know that the nameless one was very active at ChatnGrumble and was given free rein where he became a little dictator and his word was law.

Oh the good old days   lololol

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.