March 28, 2024, 01:56:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #866 7/23/12 - 12/01/12  (Read 940401 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #260 on: September 05, 2012, 07:22:16 PM »

Hi Tibro,

I was busy today so I just checked Case number: 31-2012-08311 and came here and Ms. Klassend has posted the information so eloquently. Heh Heh.
Maybe the DA will look into him a bit more and see what he is up to while awaiting trial.
Good to see you Tibro. You are so right about him at CnG. He spent a LOT of time there trying to gather information on any monkey member.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #261 on: September 05, 2012, 07:32:40 PM »

Just wanted to do a shout out to the former mod here who uses the fake nic on Facebook Jim Dillard who has been trying to hack my account here. I hope your court date tomorrow is going to be one for your record! And just so you know - you were tracked!

Oh, happy day!

If you hear what happens, please let us know.

Hi Puzzler

I checked Gold Monkey again.  Nothing ... nothing I could see.

I forget that name of the forum that Robin Holloway posted on.  Does it still exist?  The mod who cannot be named was a member at one time.

Janet

Waste of time checking GM for anything these days.  On the surface they are all but defunct.  But I am sure there is plenty that goes on behind the curtains or in some other hidey hole.

However shortly after GM was formed I was there in chat when the nameless one breezed in and started mouthing off about Klaas and other frequent posters here at SM.  Carnut very smartly gave him his marching orders and he was never seen there again.

Cannot help with name of forum where RH posted.

But I do know that the nameless one was very active at ChatnGrumble and was given free rein where he became a little dictator and his word was law.

Oh the good old days   lololol

ChatnGrumble!!

That was the forum I was racking my brain attempting to remember the name.

Thanks Tibro.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #262 on: September 06, 2012, 06:44:13 PM »

Looks like a missing elderly man in Aruba:

http://www.awe24.com/20120904/11777/Famia_di_Gerard_Anthony_ta_buscando_paradero_di_nan_familiar_cu_ta_desapareci

family of gerard anthony is buscando paradero of they familiar cu is desapareci for of diabierna end

come across 18 hora happen come across, 4 of september 2012 23:22 seccion:

incidente monday morning 3 of september 2012 one madam owing to present at keep of sanicolas for meld cu for of diabierna 31 of august 2012 the not owing to look at his husband more. el'a bah'e at julenny's minimarket at sabana broom y owing to bay aeropuerto. ela fly on the same day bay curacao y owing to go back diadomingo 2 of september 2012 for more or less 18:30 of nightfall. for of his arrival the not owing to look at his husband more. the person perdi is the homber:

gerard anthony nasi aruba 25 of august 1953 live at sabana broom 35. today owing to calling the wife y owing to confirma cu the not owing to arrive cas still y they're preocupa for already cu the is person bad. the will have catarata, problem cu back y know drink enough alcohol. cualkier person cu know algo of dje can take contacto cu centrale post at 100.

He's dead, didn't drown...not even in the water.  Looks like a crime to me too.  jmo

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/52454-a-haya-curpa-sin-bida-di-gerard-anthony-ta-drief-den-spaans-lagoen

Papiamentu translation:

owing to achieve curpa without life of gerard anthony at spaans lagoen

wednesday, 05 september 2012 17:55

diaranson nightfall owing to come achieve the curpa without life of gerard anthony in becindario of rancho clemente. assure algo much regrettable hour cu one child have to come achieve his same father memey of two cuarto without give sign of life. police y recherche owing to present at sitio for cuminsa cu investigacion, mirando cu family is sospecha crimen. bomberonan owing to confronta much problem for saca the curpa more aun hour water owing to cuminsa rain. fiscal owing to confisca the curpa y take in beslag. family was much preocupa for already cu the is person bad. the was abide of catarata, problem of back. was monday morning hour his madam owing to present keep of san nicolas for alerta autoridadnan cu for of diabierna 31 of august the not owing to look at his casa more. the madam owing to descend his casa at julenny's minimarket at sabana broom y bay aeropuerto. gerard was declaration of policy for on the same day bay corsou. he owing to come bek aruba diadomingo 2 of september for more or less 6:30 of nightfall. for of his arrival at aruba none person not owing to hear more of dje. was till iaranson nightfall hour owing to achieve his paradero at spaans lagoen but without life. doctor owing to constata dead at the sitio self of gerard anthony naci at aruba 25 of august 1953 at life was live at sabana broom 35. paz at his restonan y forza at his family. come across

More pictures here, you can actually tell where they found him in these.   

http://www.awe24.com/20120905/11783/Den_Spaanslagoen_a_bin_logra_haya_e_curpa_sin_bida_di_Gerard_Anthony_cual

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #263 on: September 06, 2012, 07:00:34 PM »

Result of the investigation into the shooting that killed two in the Renaissance Market Place in February.

If you don't remember the story, you can find several articles about it in the Murder and Crime thread here:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=188.msg1510539#msg1510539

http://www.awe24.com/20120904/11770/Ministerio_Publico_a_duna_resultado_di_investigacion_matamento_2_Colombiano

Papiamentu translation:

ministerio publico owing to give result of investigacion matamento 2 colombiano during accion after seaport

2 happen day, 4 september 2012 tue 4:45

therefore.m. seccion:

incident can end after of month of several investigacion ministerio publico owing to give relato the investigacion of of of 2 matamento colombiano during one accion near of seaport cinemas. here is the follow version after papiamento y after esun after dutch.

::snipping2::

Google (Dutch) translation:

By the Organised Crime Unit of the KPA has implemented a request for assistance from the United States. The request meant that a meeting would be between an agent of the DEA and a person WGH-A, where a drug transaction would take place.

On February 22, 2012 was the meeting place in the field of Renaissance Market Place at restaurant Casa Tua. When it was suspected that the suppliers of the drugs with a Daihatsu had arrived, was transferred to the detention of WG HA. This was located at that time at restaurant Casa Tua.

Concurrent were other members of the Arrest Team on the arrest of the persons in the Daihatsu. In addressing these Daihatsu were unfortunately the two occupants slain.

The Land Investigation, the Bureau of the KPA Forensic Technical Studies and the National Police at the request of the Attorney General conducted an investigation into this tragic event. The findings of the National Crime Squad are roughly as follows.

Arrest Three members of the team tried to arrest the occupants of the Daihatsu to proceed. A member of the Arrest Team stood with his gun on one side of the Daihatsu and tried to open the rear door. In this movement he has inadvertently shot probably issued by a pinch reflex of his hand. This first shot that went off accidentally as I said, none of the occupants hit, a fragment of the bullet was found in the rubber seal on the metal separation at the rear.

The camera images evident that this bulkhead led to a visible light-colored cloud (probably fine glass splinters) near the window of the rear in the direction of one of the other members of the Arrest Team. This member of the Arrest Team responds immediately to this light-colored cloud on the assumption that from the Daihatsu is shot, he shoots directly several times on the Daihatsu. The member of the Arrest Team on the other side of the Daihatsu has immediately followed with his gun shot. The series of shots of both AT-ers is directly lethal to both occupants.

The conclusion of the prosecution with regard to any criminal proceedings in respect of such events is as follows.

The prosecution believes that there are no grounds for prosecution proceedings against the members of the Arrest Team, which in this shooting involved.

One who unintentionally fired the first shot, nobody has touched, it can not therefore be accused of manslaughter. In the opinion of the prosecutor, he can rely on the rules of engagement regarding the use of his weapon, and he regards the handling of his weapon is not punishable.

The two other members of the Arrest Team, that the fatal shots are fired, acted in the context of the rules of engagement as regards the use of their weapons. Furthermore, the prosecution believes that the two members of the Arrest Team their firearms are used in the understandable assumption that there was necessary defense of their own or another's body against an immediate and unlawful assault by the occupants of the Daihatsu. The prosecution believes that the fine cloud of glass splinters, which the shot was accidental causes, the reasonable conclusion could be drawn that from the Daihatsu was shot. Based on this presumption could actually be made ​​to the use of their firearms. This situation considers OM such that it can be described as (putative) storm or (putative) excessive force.

Following this exchange of fire is there a short time later by various members of the Arrest Team shot on the Daihatsu, as I said, the occupants that time, already as a result of the first series of shots deceased. After the final exchange of fire, a member of the Arrest Team with his weapon a pane of the Daihatsu smashed. In addition, some parts of his gun in the car cases, subsequently by a colleague from the car are achieved.

This action of the Arrest Team after the first exchange of fire is no crime and there is therefore no reason for a criminal follow-up study .

The prosecution considers the members of the Arrest Team is not illegal and the OM is not planning a further criminal investigation.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #264 on: September 06, 2012, 07:24:19 PM »

FLASHBACK - SEPTEMBER, 2005

Who Can We Trust?

Loving Natalee
A Mother’s Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway with Sunny Tillman

Page 182
: September 1 Helen calls to say the court is asking for DNA from the Kalpoes and Joran van der Sloot and that their attorneys are fighting this.  She also says the suspects are pointing the finger at one another.

Page 183: Helen is very positive. "It looks good that they will remain in custody." she says.  Then about three hours after she tells me this encouraging news, a devastating call comes from an AP reporter.

"Paulus van der Sloot and his attorney are bragging to everyone that all three suspects are getting out day after tomorrow!

Then all the media start calling.  I call Helen, then FBI agent Bill and the U.S. vice-consul.  None of them have this information.  So we tell the media it must be a rumor.  But the word is out all over the island to the defense side that all three suspects will walk.

Four and a half hours after this announcement is made to international media by Joran's father and his defense team, the FBI calls to tell me it is indeed true.  So the three suspects who were last seen with my daughter, and who offered multiple versions of what happened that night, will go free.  And we are the last ones to find out.

Natalee's handwriting on her immigration card states that the duration of her stay here would be four nights.  It has been ninety-five.  And I have painstakingly counted every one of them.

When Helen calls, I stand in a corner of the hotel room, phone to my ear, tapping my head against the wall over and over.  Tears fall hard.  "I'm done, Helen.  I'm done.  No justice for Natalee in Aruba.  I'm done."

Page 185: The island authorities originally planned to release the three suspects at two o-clock in the morning on Saturday, September 3.  The Strategic Communications Task Force undoubtedly helped them make a less conspicuous move and release them in the afternoon instead.  Curious to see the setup at the van der Sloot house for Joran's parade of victory, I drive by there, never in a million years expecting to see who is there.  It's the U.S. vice-consul.  At the van der Sloots' house.  Why is she here?   She spots me.  Jumps in her car and follows me to a restaurant parking lot, waving, honking, calling on the cell phone.  I don't want to talk to her.  Who can we trust?

s.t.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #265 on: September 06, 2012, 07:35:36 PM »

http://amigoe.com/aruba/126692-agenten-niet-vervolgd-voor-doden-ongewapende-verdachten

Google translation:

Agents are not prosecuted for killing unarmed suspects         

WEDNESDAY, 5 SEPTEMBER 2012 9:32

ORANGE CITY - The officers of the arrest team (AT) on 22 February this year during an attempt to arrest two unarmed suspects in a car in the parking lot of Renaissance Marketplace shot dead, are not prosecuted.

By our reporter

Alex LACL e

She acted in legitimate assumption made ​​on them was shot and reacted under, according to the Public Prosecutor (OM) after extensive research. Yesterday, the OM the results known to the press. Questions about why the arrest right there and at that time (a busy shopping center in broad daylight) to take place, there are not answered. That probably needs further investigation, said Deputy Attorney General Peter Blanken against Amigoe . But that is in the hands of the chief of police and the responsible Minister.

No reference t

Almost all Aruban media were yesterday at the press conference where Whites openness gave. The Deputy Attorney General is disappointed that so much time has passed before the public could be informed, but it was not different 'because the research had to be done very carefully. " He says the officer who accidentally fired the first shot, nobody has touched and nothing could be faulted. The two other members of the AT that the deadly shots solved, acted according to "the rules of engagement for the use of their weapons." They were in the "reasonable assumption" that was shot from the car and have defense from 'back' shot. "This action by the SWAT team is no crime," said the Prosecutor. "There is no reason for a criminal investigation continued."

Disciplinary MEASURES n

Whether disciplinary action for the agents that decide the leadership corps, said Whites. From the OM is in any case no advice given.

Surviving n

A few hours before the press was informed, were also the Colombian relatives of the killed suspects the results of the investigation to hear. Justice Minister Arthur Dowers (AVP) gave this information in the presence of, among others, the Consul of Colombia. Whites leave request that the survivors, if not satisfied with the research, still able to appeal and to the Joint Court may request the OM still going to prosecute the officers. They can also turn to the civil courts for any damages.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #266 on: September 06, 2012, 08:22:09 PM »

Don't miss the Dana Pretzer show at 9pm ET!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #267 on: September 08, 2012, 12:31:53 PM »

'If he thinks I've been pestering him for the past five years, he hasn't seen anything yet. There is more to come … there is more to come.'

Beth Holloway - October, 2010

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1327180/Natalee-Holloways-mother-comes-face-face-Joran-Van-der-Sloot-jail.html

s.t.

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #268 on: September 09, 2012, 09:51:07 AM »

Justice for Natalee!

::justice2NJ::

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #269 on: September 10, 2012, 02:41:57 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY & STEPHANY FLORES

GOODNIGHT & GOD BLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

an angelic monkey

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #270 on: September 10, 2012, 05:23:30 PM »

Aruba Tourism Authority Invites Kelly Ripa and New Co-host Michael Strahan to Go "Live!" on One Happ       
Thursday, 06 September 2012 

Now that Kelly Ripa has scored NFL analyst Michael Strahan as her permanent co-host, Aruba Tourism Authority (ATA) invites them to celebrate and go "Live!" on One Happy Island. 

"We love Kelly's bubbly and positive personality and are thrilled she's found an equally energetic co-host she can have a blast with on camera," said Ronella Tjin Asjoe, CEO of ATA. "There's no better place than Aruba, One Happy Island, for this happy pair to kick off their new show, have some fun and entertain viewers back home."

As one of the most revisited destinations in the Caribbean, Aruba consistently attracts American visitors looking to escape the rat race of everyday life. What they find is pure happiness – echoed in everything from the place to the people. With countless activities and events perfectly suited for the spunky co-hosts on the One Happy Island, Kelly and Michael are sure to go "Live!" with a smile.

http://www.melodika.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=383401&Itemid=54

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #271 on: September 10, 2012, 06:23:43 PM »

Aruba Tourism Authority Invites Kelly Ripa and New Co-host Michael Strahan to Go "Live!" on One Happ       
Thursday, 06 September 2012 

Now that Kelly Ripa has scored NFL analyst Michael Strahan as her permanent co-host, Aruba Tourism Authority (ATA) invites them to celebrate and go "Live!" on One Happy Island. 

"We love Kelly's bubbly and positive personality and are thrilled she's found an equally energetic co-host she can have a blast with on camera," said Ronella Tjin Asjoe, CEO of ATA. "There's no better place than Aruba, One Happy Island, for this happy pair to kick off their new show, have some fun and entertain viewers back home."

As one of the most revisited destinations in the Caribbean, Aruba consistently attracts American visitors looking to escape the rat race of everyday life. What they find is pure happiness – echoed in everything from the place to the people. With countless activities and events perfectly suited for the spunky co-hosts on the One Happy Island, Kelly and Michael are sure to go "Live!" with a smile.

http://www.melodika.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=383401&Itemid=54

Thanks Northern Rose. It has been a while.  I hope all is well with family.

Janet

++++

BAD THINGS HAPPEN EVERYWHERE BUT ...

Loving Natalee: A Mother's Testament of Hope and Faith
by Beth Holloway with Sunny Tillman

Pages 209:
  Bad things happen everywhere.  But the difference we need to consider when something bad happens outside the country is the help available for the victims and their families.  When we leave these borders, we leave behind all the privileges and rights we're all accustomed to and often take for granted.  We have expectations that there will be a safety net of law-abiding official, no matter where we travel, or that our US embassy will come to our rescue.  But that's terribly naive ...

Natalee Holloway Resource Center (NHRC)
http://www.crimemuseum.org/NHRC

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #272 on: September 10, 2012, 10:52:55 PM »

What do these 3 women have in common?

St. Martin missing

Leta Cordes,

ANSWER:
Taco Stein

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #273 on: September 10, 2012, 10:53:41 PM »

Then there is the Stephany Flores investigation that Taco Stein was driven to involve Aruban authorities.  Could it be that this "co-operation" is behind the judge's decision to reverse his original ruling regarding immediate extradition of Joran van der Sloot to Alabama to be tried for the extortion beyond cruel of Beth Holloway?

Janet

+++++

June, 2010 - Taco Stein and the Stephany Floes Investigation

Aruban, Peruvian authorities will 'help each other' in murder probe
By the CNN Wire Staff | June 15, 2010

Aruban and Peruvian authorities have agreed to "help each other" in the murder investigation of Stephany Flores -- in which Joran Van der Sloot is the prime suspect, an Aruban government spokesman said Tuesday.

<snipped>

Following a phone meeting with Peruvian Judge Carlos Morales on Tuesday morning, Aruban government spokesman Taco Stein said Peruvian authorities have agreed to allow Aruban investigators into Peru to interview van der Sloot once a formal request has been made.

http://articles.cnn.com/keyword/aruban

April, 2012 - Peru Approves Extradition

Peru Gives Green Light For Joran Van Der Sloot To Be Extradited To The U.S.
Apr 24, 2012

Peru has approved the extradition of convicted killer Joran van der Sloot to the U.S. to stand trial for extortion and wire fraud in connection with the disappearance of Alabama teen Natalee Holloway.

According to court documents obtained by Joran's attorney Maximo Altez, a Peruvian judge has approved a U.S. request for provisional detention, marking the first step in the extraction process and meaning he could land on American soil within three months, reported CNN.com.

Once his appeal for that sentence is completed in the next month, "He will go to trial in the United States. Once he is sentenced, he will return to Peru to finish serving his 28 years, and then go back to the States to serve whatever sentence he gets there,” explained Altez, where U.S. authorities want to try the Dutchman on charges of extortion and wire fraud in the Holloway case.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/04/joran-van-der-sloot-extradited-us-peru

May, 2012 - Joran Fights Extradition

Joran van der Sloot challenges extradition to U.S. From Mayra Cuevas
May 9, 2012

Joran van der Sloot told a judge and prosecutor Tuesday that he would prefer to finish serving a 28-year murder sentence in Peru rather than be extradited to the United States to face charges related to the disappearance of Natalee Holloway, his Peruvian lawyer said.

Representatives from the U.S. Embassy and the FBI attended the extradition hearing, which was not open to the public, Maximo Altez told InSession on Tru TV.

<snipped>

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/05/08/us/peru-van-der-sloot/index.html

June, 2012 - Joran's Extradition is Delayed

Van der Sloot's Extradition to US Must Wait
June 4, 2012

Joran van der Sloot's extradition to the United States will not happen until after he serves his sentence for murder in Peru, the country's highest court has ruled. That could be as long as 28 years.

But the decision by Peru's Supreme Court is not final, as Peru's justice minister and Cabinet must also approve it, van der Sloot's lawyer told the Associated Press.

<snipped>

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/06/05/tagblogsfindlawcom2012-blotter-idUS236043756920120605

s.t.

_____

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #274 on: September 12, 2012, 08:52:23 PM »

http://elcomercio.pe/espectaculos/1468605/noticia-miguel-torres-bohl-su-rol-asesino-buen-pedro

Google translation

Wednesday September 12, 2012
Miguel Torres Böhl murderer and his role in "The Good Peter"

Pedro is a loner, absolutely quiet and orderly. He rises early, enjoys cooking, listening to music and keeps a dark and sinister secret: he is a murderer of prostitutes. This is the controversial character who embodies Miguel Torres-Bohl in the film directed by Sandro Ventura, Peter Good. Then the actor gives details of how she managed to get under the skin of a murderer in this new proposal film which opens on September 20.

"It was tough, I saw documentaries, magazines, online information, especially serial murderers. Traits and behaviors analyzed several murderers, some local and Joran Van der Sloot (murderer of Stephany Flores) and Pedro Mamanchura (murderer of Abencia Meza). I could see that these people who have domestic violence express nothing with his eyes, are as gone, as dead in life, "said Michael in conversation with elcomercio.pe.
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #275 on: September 12, 2012, 11:15:56 PM »

After all these years....Natalee and Stepheny...and their families... are in my heart.....I don't expect any justice will come on this earth......but I do believe GOD will dole out justice to the perps...and all those that covered/protected the perps......damnation is their fate.........
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #276 on: September 13, 2012, 08:31:28 PM »

I must say that Ronchi doesn't appear to age much: 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #277 on: September 13, 2012, 11:30:38 PM »

carpe noctem
Re: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #865
« Reply #419 on: June 12, 2012, 12:05:30 AM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=12718.msg1529052#msg1529052

It has been my hope since the getgo that at some point in  time a special someone would enter the lives of Val and Sabastian ... someone who would be a positive infuence ... someone who would keep both boys focused in a positive direction that would benefit their future.  Living those teen years known as Joran van der Sloot's siblings must not have been easy.

Joran turned 25 years old last month and ... in those 25 years he has managed to  negatively affect so many lives.  He exemplies evil personified. 

Janet

_____

crazybabyborg
« Reply #278 on: September 13, 2012, 11:59:22 PM »

After all these years....Natalee and Stepheny...and their families... are in my heart.....I don't expect any justice will come on this earth......but I do believe GOD will dole out justice to the perps...and all those that covered/protected the perps......damnation is their fate.........

Hi billb! I agree with where JK2 are headed but I'm still holding out hope we'll see them all take a side step here for a while too! You know, I liken Joran to OJ. He's not in jail for Natalee.... BUT he is in jail and I don't think it's over for any of them just yet.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #279 on: September 14, 2012, 12:45:05 AM »

I must say that Ronchi doesn't appear to age much: 

Hi Klaas -

Sometimes I close my eyes and dream of what hell would look like. These pics are pretty close!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.