March 29, 2024, 01:56:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #866 7/23/12 - 12/01/12  (Read 940523 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #280 on: September 14, 2012, 02:05:31 AM »

Aruba Tourism Authority Invites Kelly Ripa and New Co-host Michael Strahan to Go "Live!" on One Happ       
Thursday, 06 September 2012 

Now that Kelly Ripa has scored NFL analyst Michael Strahan as her permanent co-host, Aruba Tourism Authority (ATA) invites them to celebrate and go "Live!" on One Happy Island. 

"We love Kelly's bubbly and positive personality and are thrilled she's found an equally energetic co-host she can have a blast with on camera," said Ronella Tjin Asjoe, CEO of ATA. "There's no better place than Aruba, One Happy Island, for this happy pair to kick off their new show, have some fun and entertain viewers back home."

As one of the most revisited destinations in the Caribbean, Aruba consistently attracts American visitors looking to escape the rat race of everyday life. What they find is pure happiness – echoed in everything from the place to the people. With countless activities and events perfectly suited for the spunky co-hosts on the One Happy Island, Kelly and Michael are sure to go "Live!" with a smile.

::snipping2::

http://www.melodika.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=383401&Itemid=54

I never forget how they treated Natalee and her family. I have a great long term memory!

F Aruba ATA and all the companies that funnel into them - and the Company of All Companies at the top of the pyramidal chain.

They will all crumble one day and receive their just dues, it will all be returned to them tenfold with plenty of interest.

Long time coming - and fun to watch.

One day, there will be nothing left for them to play with but cactus and iguana turds. Like a scene out of Mad Max.

Scorch and burn - it's what's for dinner.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #281 on: September 14, 2012, 08:16:20 AM »

I really hope that Kelly Ripa does not take the show to Aruba.  (Or her producers take the show there, whichever).

How could they do that to the American family of Natalee??
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #282 on: September 14, 2012, 09:10:23 PM »

http://amigoe.com/aruba/127864-minister-onderzoekt-draagvlak-medicinaal-wietgebruik

Google translation:

Minister examines support medical marijuana use         

FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 14, 2012 9:07

ORANGE CITY - Health Minister Richard Visser (AVP) spoke Tuesday with the Foundation (in formation) Legalize Marijuana. This foundation advocates the legalization of soft drugs marijuana. Following the interview, the minister investigate whether "sufficient necessity and support 'exists for medicinal marijuana use, says Bart Kool policy against Amigoe .

By our reporter

Alex LACLe

Kool says that especially the medical sector will be asked for their views. Asked whether Minister Visser positive about the legalization of marijuana use as a medicine, the policy says that the minister has not taken a position on this. "It's still too early for decisions." The minister wants to according Kool first 'broad orientation'. "Also to see how it fits into the overall policy." In this orientation is also the national drug research from the University of Aruba included. This study showed that in any case the situation of young people 'worrying' is. The results of this study will be on the leading (from 26 to 28 September) International Congress on addiction published.

Alternative geneeskund e

Rudy Lampe, president of the extra-parliamentary party RED, joins as a citizen with the ideas of the foundation Legalize Marijuana. He was earlier this week at the meeting with the Minister present. The legalization of cannabis for medicinal use would be a major boost to our economy can give, says Lampe. The closure of the refinery in San Nicolas and the negative impact on many businesses, according to Lampe makes that diversifying the economy is now more important than ever. "We can not just remain dependent on tourism. That makes us very vulnerable. "Lampe therefore proposes to make Aruba a center for alternative medicine 'to do with marijuana homegrown. "Let's not just our beaches as a gift of nature, but we also embrace other gifts, such as the cannabis plant." Lampe wants marijuana in this way a 'second pillar of our economy'. "The international trend is to weed sales and use to decriminalize or legalize." Pharmaceutical companies worldwide recognize cannabis or marijuana growing as a "miracle drug," said Lampe. "Our Indian ancestors used it even as medicine."

Another goal of the Foundation Legalize Marijuana is the common drugs out of hiding to retrieve and thus prevent users easily to other drugs come. Lampe stressed that his involvement with the Foundation has nothing to do with politics. "I am a citizen who is concerned about the growing number of drug addicts on the streets." Because the popular soft drugs and hard drugs like marijuana is illegal, marijuana users often come into contact with people who are not only able to deliver marijuana, but also other illegal drugs . By soft drugs and hard drugs to separate people come into contact with hard drugs less and there are fewer addicts, that's the least idea. Lampe says that the use of hard drugs, particularly cocaine, a large flight has taken on our island. "Cocaine affects your health, you're hooked, you become aggressive towards your own family, you're going to steal and ruining your family life." Lampe said further that it is proven that marijuana use, cocaine use drops dramatically. toleration in the Netherlands Since the 70s the soft drugs marijuana and hashish tolerated. This means that the use, under controlled conditions, not punished. Moreover, consumers up to 5 grams of cannabis hemp plants possess or 5. The sale of soft drugs is done in so-called coffee shops, strictly bound by certain rules. So drugs may not be sold to minors and may limit the sale of five grams of cannabis per transaction are not exceeded. Nor may coffeeshops too close to a school located. While many municipalities are against, is currently experimenting with a so-called wietpas where only residents of the Netherlands are allowed to visit a coffeeshop. This is to reduce drug tourism. Towns fear that the street marijuana thus increases again. Since 2003, the pharmacy medicinal cannabis.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #283 on: September 14, 2012, 09:20:14 PM »

Yeah, that's a good idea.  Get more people driving under the influence 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #284 on: September 14, 2012, 09:25:32 PM »

http://www.awe24.com/20120914/11871/Juancito_Yarzagaray_ta_ser_busca_pa_recherche_manera_recherche_a_bay_nos

TM - is the article above talking about the "haunted house" of Juancito Yarzagaray?

See our murder and crime rate thread:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=188.msg1060862#msg1060862
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #285 on: September 14, 2012, 09:49:21 PM »

http://www.awe24.com/20120914/11871/Juancito_Yarzagaray_ta_ser_busca_pa_recherche_manera_recherche_a_bay_nos

TM - is the article above talking about the "haunted house" of Juancito Yarzagaray?

See our murder and crime rate thread:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=188.msg1060862#msg1060862

I think the article says that he was hiding out in the haunted house, that he ran into the "forest" and they didn't catch him but found some items they believe are stolen inside.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #286 on: September 14, 2012, 10:21:37 PM »

If I'm understanding this correctly, the three suspects in a murder from August of last year were sentenced to three years each.

http://www.awe24.com/20120911/11844/10_ana_en_total_como_castigo_di_asesinato_di_un_africano_na_Tarabana

10 year provided that overall because; castigo of asesinato of one africano at tarabana

3 day happen come across, 11 of september 2012 11:55

seccion: incidente

diabierna morning owing to present the sospechosonan of asesinato of one africano at tarabana 14 of august year happen, the 2 rumannan alejandro y alikay thielman y the another sospechoso come across. the rumannan thielman owing to achieve cada one 3 year y mey while the another jamanica owing to achieve 3 year then provided that overall they owing to achieve 10 year the trio here owing to achieve because; castigo.

GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #287 on: September 15, 2012, 12:53:49 PM »

Hi everyone, I just wanted to pop in and let everyone know that I am still in the rafters watching and waiting. Wishing good things for everyone, and waiting for justice for Natalee and Stephanie. Love to you all!

Please Angels, watch over all our lost children.

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

"A lie told a thousand times becomes the truth" -- Joran van der Sloot
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #288 on: September 15, 2012, 02:10:35 PM »

Hi everyone, I just wanted to pop in and let everyone know that I am still in the rafters watching and waiting. Wishing good things for everyone, and waiting for justice for Natalee and Stephanie. Love to you all!

Hi GabbyG!!     I'm glad you popped in!  Long time no see.  I think we have a lot of monkeys like yourself up in the rafters watching and waiting for justice.   We've seen when there's a development in Natalee's or Stephany's cases, there's a big turn out of monkeys in this thread.  I hope all is well with you. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #289 on: September 15, 2012, 11:49:02 PM »

Great to see you GabbyG!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #290 on: September 16, 2012, 12:02:50 AM »

http://www.24ora.com/poweredbysetar/52950-setar-a-tene-un-cocktail-party-special-pa-prensa-como-press-appreciation-day

Papiamentu translation:

setar owing to as one cocktail party special for prensa because; “press appreciation day“

friday, 14 september 2012 14:49

recientemente setar owing to as one cocktail party at garufa cocktail lounge in honor of the miembronan of prensa cu they owing to calling “press appreciation”. the team of corporate communications y departamento of mercadeo of setar owing to calling the personahenan of prensa thanks for her cooperacion during all year y owing to combersa y entercambia of idea cu they.

during the nightfall here, setar owing to expresa they gratitut for her good relacion cu have cu miembronan of prensa y aprecio for they work. tanto media scirbi, media cybernetico, radio y television owing to ricibi one trato of vip y enbes cu they owing to saca potret, the team of setar owing to saca they potret y owing to place they because; huespednan distingui the nightfall ey. at end of night owing to rifa various premionan of cual the ganadornan owing to varia of various media.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #291 on: September 16, 2012, 09:42:01 AM »

Looks like Tito has gained back most of the weight he lost.  Julia is still ugly inside and out, wouldn't matter how much lipstick you put on her or what you dress her in.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #292 on: September 16, 2012, 09:53:16 AM »

Looks like Tito has gained back most of the weight he lost.  Julia is still ugly inside and out, wouldn't matter how much lipstick you put on her or what you dress her in.

Exactly.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #293 on: September 16, 2012, 06:49:20 PM »

JULIE RENFRO - HEART OF STONE

Loving Natalee - A Mother's Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway with Sunny Tillman

Page 117:
  It's the police spokesman calling the tip line.  "We have a girl and we think she is Natalee.  Go to Bulbali station.  We want you to identify her."

About this time Jug, who is out on searches, gets the same tip from the island newspaper reporter.  "Julia found a girl and thinks it's Natalee.  Let's meet at Bubali."

The physical need to touch Natalee overwhelms me.  Both fists are flexing open, then shut, then stretched open again.  I want to hug her.  Hold her.  Touch her hair.  Take her her home.

Page 118:  The police spokesman who just called has her picture.  He must know this is Natalee.  And Julia is a reporter.  She certainly has photos of Natalee, because she has used them in her newspaper.  She must know this is really her.

We finally arrive to see multitudes of people standing outside of the dark police station.  We are the last ones here. ....

Everyone present is either a native islander or with the media.  They all knew to be here before we even got the call.  They all knew.

Page 119:  The people who told us to be here know what Natalee looks like.  And maybe she is here and has told them her name herself!  Still no one is in sight.  I keep looking toward the office area behind the short swinging counter door to see someone - anyone - coming our way.  We are alone .  Waiting.

More time passes.  Then from the left a door opens, and detective Jacobs brings a woman out.  Jug and I don't move.  She looks like she could be an American.  She has very dark hair.  We don't know if she's a tourist or if she lives here, but she looks nothing like Natalee.

I can't believe I even let myself experience another feeling of "This is it."  Why do I do this?

The answer must be hope.  What else could sustain a person to endure all this?  Hope is the reason I believed Natalee was going to come through that door.  Hope is why we react the way we do at all of these strange and excruciating and ultimately disappointing occurrences.  It's that glimmer of a promise that the answer will be revealed.

Silent, Jug and I simply walk out of the police station and go our separate ways.

s.t.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #294 on: September 16, 2012, 06:54:54 PM »

JULIA RENFRO - RENEE GIELEN - HEARTS OF STONE

Lexy Posted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:44 pm

NATALEE HOLLOWAY THE UNREVEALED TIME LINES

Julia Renfro:
She asked the world to hit Aruba in the pockets, she asked the world not to travel to Aruba... She said Aruba was "seedy", dangerous and corrupt for the world to hear. She tried to steal the food off the Aruban families' tables, the books from the Aruban schools, 40% of the Police budget and millions of dollars were spent looking for her daughter, yet Beth signed a release waiver in Alabama releasing the travel agent from responsibility if something were to happen to her. The truth is, Beth sent her minor child to a foreign country to drink and co-ed party unsupervised. She signed the Release, she let her go, she is responsible. Don't give her a voice unless she is there to apologize to the good people of Aruba for the damage she did to this island.

Renee Gielen:- I do not only agree with Julia, but there is much more.

Source:  RU

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #295 on: September 16, 2012, 07:05:56 PM »

JULIA RENFRO - HEART OF STONE

Why Julia?

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #740 3/5 -
« Reply #891 on: March 07, 2008, 07:39:40 PM »

Julia is one of the hardest working members of the coverup and misinformation task force. Her primary mission is to ensure that Beth is sentenced to a living hell for the rest of her life.

Why Julia? What's in it for you? Why do you think you can act so reprehensibly, so brazenly, so callously?

I hope one day, that I find a photo of you, hung up by the neck, with your hand in your pocket. I'll say I knew who that bitch. She finally did the right thing. And I won't lose one minutes sleep over it.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2673.msg362311;topicseen#msg362311

_____

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #296 on: September 17, 2012, 02:14:01 PM »

http://noticias.terra.com/crimenes/corte-idh-evalua-pedido-de-holandes-van-der-sloot-de-nuevo-juicio-en-peru,35d58d9eb45d9310VgnVCM20000099cceb0aRCRD.html

Google translation

Court order HDI assesses Dutchman Van der Sloot in Peru retrial
September 17, 2012 • 1:47 PM

The Inter-American Court of Human Rights, based in San Jose, Costa Rica, accepted and assessed a demand Dutchman Joran Van der Sloot of repeating the trial for which he was convicted in Peru, said Monday his lawyer told AFP, Maximum Altez.

"The Court has accepted the document and now I will evaluate, based on that will render a judgment.'m Sure we will win," said Van der Sloot's attorney, whose client meets from eneero passed a sentence of 28 years for the murder of a young Peruvian.

According to AFP said the lawyer Max Altez, "we have asked that the case back to square one and start a new process for failure to respect the rights of Joran Van der Sloot", 24.

The request for Van der Sloot was released in May, days before the Peruvian courts approve extradition to the U.S., where a court of Alabama claims him for the crimes of extortion and fraud perpetrated against Elizabeth Ann Holloway, mother of Natalee Holloway, 18, who disappeared in Aruba in 2005.

The extradition decision, dated June, has "the postponement (of the measure) until completion of the criminal proceedings pending in Peru and, if applicable, to the fulfillment of the conviction or sentence."
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #297 on: September 17, 2012, 02:34:54 PM »

http://noticias.terra.com/crimenes/corte-idh-evalua-pedido-de-holandes-van-der-sloot-de-nuevo-juicio-en-peru,35d58d9eb45d9310VgnVCM20000099cceb0aRCRD.html

Google translation

Court order HDI assesses Dutchman Van der Sloot in Peru retrial
September 17, 2012 • 1:47 PM

The Inter-American Court of Human Rights, based in San Jose, Costa Rica, accepted and assessed a demand Dutchman Joran Van der Sloot of repeating the trial for which he was convicted in Peru, said Monday his lawyer told AFP, Maximum Altez.

"The Court has accepted the document and now I will evaluate, based on that will render a judgment.'m Sure we will win," said Van der Sloot's attorney, whose client meets from eneero passed a sentence of 28 years for the murder of a young Peruvian.

According to AFP said the lawyer Max Altez, "we have asked that the case back to square one and start a new process for failure to respect the rights of Joran Van der Sloot", 24.

The request for Van der Sloot was released in May, days before the Peruvian courts approve extradition to the U.S., where a court of Alabama claims him for the crimes of extortion and fraud perpetrated against Elizabeth Ann Holloway, mother of Natalee Holloway, 18, who disappeared in Aruba in 2005.

The extradition decision, dated June, has "the postponement (of the measure) until completion of the criminal proceedings pending in Peru and, if applicable, to the fulfillment of the conviction or sentence."

Yadda Yadda Yadda - bring him here to the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA - he can bunk with us for 50 years!
He signed his confession
He said his confession in court
He wrote a letter of his confession

now we'll take care of the rest in the good ol USA - so Peru go ahead and set him free - we'll take over! And then the Leprechauns are next for their trial!

You'll be surprised how easy it is Deepak!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #298 on: September 17, 2012, 02:45:57 PM »

I CAN'T ASK FOR ANYTHING MORE RIGHT NOW

Beth Holloway - June, 2012

"For me, I have a perpetrator in prison, so I can't ask for anything more right now," Beth Holloway said. "That's where he belongs and now I'm able to focus and move onward in the help that I can do for others who have missing loved ones -- maybe they don't have recovery of their loved one's remains or they don't have a perpetrator in prison, so my hope is to shed enough light and to help them."

http://www.spencerdailyreporter.com/story/1735599.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #299 on: September 17, 2012, 02:51:30 PM »

A CONSCIOUS DECISION

Loving Natalee
A Mother’s Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway with Sunny Tillman

s.t.

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.