March 28, 2024, 03:11:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #866 7/23/12 - 12/01/12  (Read 940416 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #400 on: October 05, 2012, 09:09:32 PM »

The Range Rover "Confession" and the Lawsuit

More from the Dr. Phil team, objections to the objection to the Summary Judgement

Deepak and Satish think they can change their story as much as Joran and we won't remember  :

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #401 on: October 05, 2012, 09:51:23 PM »

I've thought about Sage a couple times this week, hadn't checked in on her in a while...

So sad...  Crying or Very sad  

http://www.americanhumane.org/in-memorium-hero-dog-sage.html

an angelic monkey

Saying Good Bye to Hero Dog Sage

On August 13 @ about 1225 hours, Diane Whetsel gave K-9 Sage Her last command. The command was to travel on to the rainbow bridge.

Diane told Sage that she couldn't go with her on this trip, that this trip she would have go alone. Sage understood. Before she left, Sage had a short game of frisbee that she enjoyed and then she popped about ten balloons, all in record time.

After the balloon popping Diane gave Sage permission to go and in doing so Diane was able to fulfill her promise to Sage that she would never suffer or be in pain.

Sage is truly a remarkable Hero Dog. We miss her terribly.

http://www.fallendogs.com/story.php?dogID=51

::snipping2::

Sage’s career hit the ground running. At age 2, after passing the FEMA Canine Readiness Evaluation at just 18 months old, she was called to the Pentagon in recovery efforts immediately following the 9/11 terrorist attacks. Sage’s acute search abilities resulted in the detection of one of the terrorists’ remains.

Along with numerous local missing person searches, Sage’s missions have included Hurricanes Katrina and Rita, and searching for missing teenager Natalee Holloway.

In 2007-2008 Sage was deployed to Iraq to search for missing U.S. soldiers. In 2009, she was diagnosed with two types of lung cancer, both uncommon in dogs and believed to be the result of searching several highly toxic sites in service to our country.

Sage has lost two lung lobes and has undergone chemotherapy. No cancer is detected at present, but she will have x-rays every three months for the rest of her life.

Sage’s latest mission is inspiring cancer patients and survivors with her resilience, enthusiasm and passion for life. She has been a hero at Camp Enchantment, a children’s cancer camp, by helping them see that their illness doesn’t have to dampen their spirits. She also happily walks alongside human cancer survivors at “Relay for Life” events.

Video of Diane and Sage from 2011

Hero Dog Sage - American Humane Association

http://youtu.be/RSZWjIXHFrA

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/RSZWjIXHFrA?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/RSZWjIXHFrA?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

http://americanhumaneblog.org/2012/08/message-from-k-9-sage-whetsel-january-08-1999-%E2%80%93-august-13-2012/

29th Aug, 2012

Message from K-9 Sage (Whetsell)
January 8, 1999 - August 13, 2012

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #402 on: October 06, 2012, 12:37:17 PM »

Job well done! R.I.P.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #403 on: October 06, 2012, 01:02:19 PM »

Janet,

It would be more helpful to put together the pieces of who is behind the lawsuit. 
And helpful to put together a document showing/evidence of the Kalpoes seeking public figure status.

Go for it!!

Kermit

I could be wrong but ... I do not think that the Kalpoes ever put themselves out there in interviews or sought public status.  Considering the Prosecutor's office will not released court requested case documents ... could it be that transcripts of incriminating quotes of ALE investigators/prosecutors/spokespersons in statements and interviews are a foundation that Phil McGraw's attorney can based a defamation defence.  In other words ... if officials related to the Natalee Holloway case cast suspicion on the Kalpoe brothers prior to the show ... defamation has already taken place.  Anyways ... I have a compilation of these quotes and have shared them with the forum in the past.

IF the Dr. Phil recording was only "edited" and not "manipulated" ... I cannot comprehend why this recording does not stand alone.  A comparison of the original interview which is saved on Skeeters' hard drive against the Dr. Phil recording would reveal the truth.  Case Closed!!  Deepak defamed himself with his own words.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #404 on: October 06, 2012, 01:07:51 PM »

Janet,

It would be more helpful to put together the pieces of who is behind the lawsuit. 
And helpful to put together a document showing/evidence of the Kalpoes seeking public figure status.

Go for it!!

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #405 on: October 06, 2012, 01:10:20 PM »

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #406 on: October 06, 2012, 01:21:09 PM »

Thanks Kermit

I wish I knew the definition of seeking "public figure status".  Somehow private emails, private interviews, facebook accounts and socializing does not fit that definition but ... I could be wrong.  However ... the quotes gleaned from officials within the Natalee Holloway investigation through televised interviews and public statements should be considered evidence in the defamation defence.  IMO.

Janet

_____

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #407 on: October 06, 2012, 01:42:24 PM »

Kermit

I could be wrong but ... I do not think that the Kalpoes ever put themselves out there in interviews or sought public status. 

You have a two-part reasoning. So I'll try to answer it as such.

When Deepak & Satish started lying and plotting through emails, verbal statements to public authorities and then sought to
sell their story to publications (verified by evidence) they attempted to seek their public status or thereby enhance it.
In other words, they knew they had some fame and sought to cash out through media sources. One of the reasons that
Deepak emailed A Hollywood writer/producer/actor.

Considering the Prosecutor's office will not released court requested case documents ... could it be that transcripts of incriminating quotes of ALE investigators/prosecutors/spokespersons in statements and interviews are a foundation that Phil McGraw's attorney can based a defamation defence. 

We know from Arlene Ellis-Schippers testimony in her deposition that they were "shredding documents" related to the case.
We also know that it was Arlene who started the "tape being edited for the Dr. Phil show theory."  Arlene is directly involved
with Aruba Task Force to protect Aruba. She also came to the U.S. to meet and greet and try to stop the boycott against Aruba.
As I suggested, look at the total picture of those involved in the lawsuit and you might hit a bingo home run rather then just do your Flashback posts which are not that helpful right now and you seemed determined to carry-on no matter how many ways or how many people attempt to give you clues.

IF the Dr. Phil recording was only "edited" and not "manipulated" ... I cannot comprehend why this recording does not stand alone.  A comparison of the original interview which is saved on Skeeters' hard drive against the Dr. Phil recording would reveal the truth.  Case Closed!!  Deepak defamed himself with his own words.

Janet

And that is why there is a lawsuit ongoing. They made themselves public figures. YOU, who have documented all the news clippings can see that they were in the news constantly. Worldwide news. They chose to lie. Their mother chose to be interviewed by Skeeters.

Deepak sat in the hotel with his boss Angelina and then he went BACK to the hotel to meet with Skeeters after midnight. Only hookers go to hotels after midnight. And this guy wanted a book deal and even said so and sought that out as well as he knew Skeeters was an agent for Dr. Phil. He was after what he perceived as his fame by SELLING his story. Now, what story would that be Janet? About how he is a short little man living in Aruba? NO, he was involved in a high profile murder case and HE KNEW it and he was going to SELL that and make himself a lot of money. When that didn't work out for the peabrain, he sought a lawsuit against a high profile American media talk show host - Dr. Phil. First, he never, ever went looking for the girl that was missing that he was last seen with. He never, ever did anything to help her mother. Instead he tried to damage her by filing complaints because the mother came to him to ask for his help. Disparate to find her only daughter! Deepak turned on her!
Rather then do what was right he sought the limelight by attempting to SELL his story of lies. All documented by the lawsuit.

We don't need no frigging Aruba documents because you want to know why Janet? Something you seem to have lost in this - THEY ALL LIE!!!!!

The court date is set - If you have not read the court documents filed, I suggest you go over them with a fine tooth comb and you'll realize thst Dr. Phil attorneys are sharp and I mean sharp. Re-read their questions to Deepak & Satish. 

I highly doubt you will be pushing up daisy's when this trail comes to the LA courts. Lawsuits are always about delay, delay, continue then delay. When these men get on the stand and try to wiggle out of their lies in front of a jury - I believe judgement day will come. But it won't be the end of it. They will live out their lives as liars, manipulators and evil persons, then they'll go straight to hell. What a waste of their lives. When all they have to do is tell the truth and go live in Compton, CA. Or maybe New Jersey.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #408 on: October 06, 2012, 02:00:37 PM »

Thanks Kermit

I wish I knew the definition of seeking "public figure status".  Somehow private emails, private interviews, facebook accounts and socializing does not fit that definition but ... I could be wrong.  However ... the quotes gleaned from officials within the Natalee Holloway investigation through televised interviews and public statements should be considered evidence in the defamation defence.  IMO.

Janet

Janet, did Deepak want to write a book about his life working at the Internet company in Aruba?

He was seeking out a book deal to SELL HIS STORY about a MURDER because he was a highly profiled public figure. 

The social media is a way of becoming a public figure  -example Justin Bieber.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #409 on: October 06, 2012, 02:24:35 PM »

Thanks Kermit

Janet

Janet, did Deepak want to write a book about his life working at the Internet company in Aruba?

He was seeking out a book deal to SELL HIS STORY about a MURDER because he was a highly profiled public figure. 

The social media is a way of becoming a public figure  -example Justin Bieber.

Yes.  Beth has proof.  However ... it didn't happen.

"SEEKING public figure status"?  I trust that Phil McGraw's attorneys have knowledge of the legal definition.  However ... it doesn't make sense to me that stuff happening behind the scenes  not intended for the public arena as well as stuff happening behind the scenes intended but does not make it to the public arena ... can be defined as "SEEKING public figure staus".  I could be wrong.

Kermit ... thank you for you responses.

Janet

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #410 on: October 06, 2012, 02:34:52 PM »

THE NEW STIPULATION OF FACTS - PLANTIFFS AS PUBLIC OR PRIVATE FIGURES

There are THREE-HUNDRED AND FIFTEEN FACTS/EVIDENCE THAT POINT TO THE LEPRECHAUN'S
AS LIARS, FAME SEEKERS, SUSPECTS IN A MURDER CASE!

http://www.overheid.aw/index.asp?nmoduleid=19&wgid=6&spagetype=21&nPageID=6003587&nCMSPageType=1

Google translation:

Mr. David G. Kock sworn in as a new member of the Advisory Council (archived)

ORANGE CITY - Mr.David G. Kock was recently by the Governor of Aruba sworn in as a member of the Advisory Board.
Present on this occasion were the Prime Minister Mr. MG Eman, the Chairman of the Advisory Board Mr. Arie J.Swaen, the Deputy Secretary Albert Braamskamp mr, mrs. Paola Jimez life partner of Mr. Kock, Mr. John S. Kuiperdal former councilor and Mr. Martijn Boelen Director of the Office of the Governor. Mr.Kock is a well-known lawyer in Aruba with over 20 years of legal experience. He was educated met in Aruba, Netherlands, Curacao and Colombia. He started his career at Firm Swaen, was employed by Notariskantoor Eman, was then a partner at law firm Swaen and Kock and was then a partner at law firm Marchese, David Kock and Wix. In 2004 he founded his own law practice ie David Kock Legal. This practice has since expanded with offices in Curacao, Bonaire, Sint Maarten and Bogota. Nowadays Mr. Kock also taught labor law at the University of Aruba.

http://www.rva.aw/publicaties/persberichten/46-beediging-mr-d-g-kock-als-raadslid

Google translation:

Swearing Mr DG Kock as Councilor

Category: Press Releases
Created on Monday, 13 August 2012 10:55

O'stad - The Advisory Board on 10 August 2012 a new councilor received. On this day, Mr. David G. Kock by the Governor of Aruba sworn in as a member of the Advisory Board. This happened in the presence of the Prime Minister Mr. MG Eman, the Chairman of the Advisory Board Mr. Arie J. Swaen, the Deputy Secretary Mr. Albert Braamskamp, ​​Ms Paola Jimenez, spouse of Mr. Kock, Mr. John S. Kuiperdal, former councilor, and Mr Martijn Boelen, director of the Office of the Governor.

Mr. Kock is a well-known lawyer in Aruba with over twenty years of legal experience, particularly in the area of ​​criminal law, criminal procedure law and labor law. Mr. Kock holds a law degree from both the University of Aruba (Aruban law), passed in 1992, as the Erasmus University Rotterdam (Dutch law), achieved in 2004. Also, Mr. Kock from 1994 to 1996, a postgraduate degree in notarial law made by the University of the Netherlands Antilles, and from 2005 to 2006, specializing in employment law at the Universidad Externado, in Bogota, Colombia.

Mr. Kock from 1992-1996 employee worked for Firm Swaen, from 1997 to 1998 he was notary at Notary Office Eman, from 1998 to 2001 he was a partner at law firm Swaen & Kock, and from 2001 to 2004 he was a partner at law firm Marchese, David Kock & Wix. In 2004, Mr. Kock his own law practice, David Kock Legal, founded in Aruba. Meanwhile, this practice has grown and expanded with offices in Curacao, Bonaire, Sint Maarten and Bogota.

Besides working as a lawyer Mr. Kock now also taught labor law at the University of Aruba.

With the inauguration of Mr. Kock is the composition of the Board is complete again, in July after a vacancy had arisen after the honorable resignation of Mr. John S. Kuiperdal. Mr. Kuiperdal has from 8 October 2008 to 6 July 2012 served as a councilor. During this period he made a valuable contribution to the Aruban society through his knowledge, insight and experience.

The Advisory Board thanked Mr. Kuiperdal for his services in the interest of the Aruban society and called simultaneously welcome to Mr. Kock as a new member of the Advisory Board. The Advisory Board is a state of high college established under the Constitution of Aruba. The Council consists of five members including the chairperson. The Council advises the Government and the States of Aruba on draft legislation and administration.

http://www.rva.aw/over-de-raad/raadsleden/cv-raadsleden/2-uncategorised/45-mr-d-g-kock

Google translation:

Mr. D. G. Kock

Born in Aruba November 3, 1965

Education
Associate in Arts degree from Union College (NJ, USA)
law from the University of Aruba
Postgraduate notarial law at the University of the Netherlands Antilles
Master Dutch Law at the Erasmus University Rotterdam
Specialization labor law at the Universidad Externado de Colombia (Bogotá, Colombia)

Career
Assistant at Law Firm Swaen (1992 - 1996)
Candidate notary at Notary Office Eman (1997 - 1998)
Partner Firm Swaen & Kock (1998 - 2001)
Partner Firm Marchese David Kock & Wix (2001 - 2004)
Partner Firm davidkock legal (2004 - present)

Current positions held
Lecturer employment at the University of Aruba
Caribbean editorial board Juristenblad (formerly: Journal of Antillean Law, Justice TAR)

REMINDER:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8079019/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/t/suspects-teens-disappearance-held-after-hearing/

Suspects in teen’s disappearance held after hearing
Jailed Aruban men deny knowing American

updated 6/9/2005 4:42:19 AM ET

ORANJESTAD, Aruba  — A judge ruled Wednesday there was sufficient cause to keep holding two former hotel security guards in connection with the disappearance of an Alabama high school honors student.

The decision means authorities may hold Nick John, 30, and Abraham Jones, 28, for nearly four months while prosecutors investigate possible murder and kidnapping charges in the disappearance of 18-year-old Natalee Holloway, defense attorneys said. Neither man has been formally charged.

Attorney General Caren Janssen confirmed the decision handed down at a closed hearing at a police station where the men are jailed outside the capital of Oranjestad.

The two men were arrested Sunday on suspicion of first- and second-degree murder and capital kidnapping, the latter of which is invoked when a kidnapping victim is killed, according to court-appointed defense attorneys Noraina Pietersz and Chris Lejuez.

Judge J.S. Kuiperdal will review the case June 15 and every eight days after that if needed, officials said. Authorities may hold the suspects for 116 days without filing formal charges.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=203.0

SWAEN, Arie J.  -  Defense attorney to Paulus Van Der Sloot

RE: A. J. Swaen

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=615.msg126473#msg126473

PREFERENTIAL TREATMENT
PAULUS VAN DER SLOOT - Part 3 of 4
CONTENTS

06. COMPENSATION
07. CONFLICT OF INTEREST
08. ENABLER

06. COMPENSATION

It would be assumed that Paulus Van der Sloot's attorney, Arie Swaen, has an indepth knowledge of Dutch law and when he stated that a case for compensation as a result of wrongful detainment could be inititiated on behalf of his client when the Natalee Holloway case was closed he was drawing on that foundation of knowledge.

Why did the judge disregard Dutch law and award compensation to Paulus Van der Sloot prior the Natalee Holloway case being closed?

Arie Swaen - Paulus Van der Sloot's Attorney
DIARIO Aruba - Oct. 22/05

The judge indicated that he will give his decision on the 11th of November.

According to lawyer Swaen, if the judge decides that the case is closed for Paulus van der Sloot, they will then initiate a case of damage and prejudice, for the days he sat in the police station jail.

If the case is not closed, they will then keep looking for when this will be the case so they can follow up.
Translation Credit - http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/

Paulus Van der Sloot awarded Compensation
Expatica News - Aug. 3/06

AMSTERDAM — Dutchman Paul van der Sloot, father of the chief suspect in the Natalee Holloway disappearance case, has been awarded financial damages

A court on the autonomous Dutch island of Aruba ruled that Paul van der Sloot was arrested and detained for four days without due cause last year as part of the investigation. He was awarded 50,000 Aruban Guilders in compensation. This is equal to EUR 21,800 or USD 27,900.

Paul van der Sloot, a judge in training on Aruba at the time, was arrested on 22 June 2005 on suspicion of conspiring on or after the fact with his son. He was released without charge four days later but still considered a suspect.

He won a civil action for unjust detention against the Aruban authorities in November of that year and has now been awarded damages. He is no longer a suspect. The judge in the civil case stressed his ruling related solely to Paul van der Sloot.

Mariaine Croes
FOX NEWS - Aug. 8/06

ORANJESTAD, Aruba — Aruban prosecutors said Tuesday they will appeal an order to compensate a man detained in the disappearance of U.S. teenager Natalee Holloway.

A judge on the Dutch Caribbean island ruled on July 28 that the prosecutor's office should pay $30,190 to Paulus van der Sloot, a former justice official in Aruba who was detained in the case for three days, for defamation and legal fees.

"The public prosecutor's office does not agree with the amount granted, since this is much higher than usual," spokeswoman Mariaine Croes said.

07. CONFLICT OF INTEREST

The conflicts of interest that abound in the Natalee Holloway case in regards to the working and personal relationships between Paulus Van der Sloot and those who held official positions encompassing the investigation were purposely overlooked. The provisions provided in Aruban law regarding this issue were obviously disregarded.

http://joranvandersloot.blogspot.com/2005_10_01_archive.html

http://arubanboycott.blogspot.com/2007/07/rick-smid-arubas-dirtiest-judge.html

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #411 on: October 06, 2012, 02:36:57 PM »

<snipped>

We don't need no frigging Aruba documents because you want to know why Janet? Something you seem to have lost in this - THEY ALL LIE!!!!!

<snipped>

Judge: Holloway-related suit goes on against CBS and ’Dr. Phil’ McGraw
By Associated Press
Wednesday, February 6, 2008

LOS ANGELES - A judge refused to dismiss a defamation suit Tuesday against CBS and television psychologist "Dr. Phil" McGraw brought by two brothers who were questioned in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

William Cremer, the lead attorney for Surinamese brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe, praised the decision by Superior Court Judge Edward A. Ferns.

<snipped?

In their dismissal motion, attorneys for CBS Television and McGraw maintained lawyers for the Kalpoes did not meet deadlines to produce all documents they have demanded concerning the criminal case investigation against the brothers in Aruba.

But the judge gave the Kalpoes’ lawyers another five days to satisfy the document deadline.

"The documents are relevant to the most fundamental issues in this case," Ferns stated in his ruling. "There is no other (information) which can substitute for the documents sought by the defendants due to the nature of this case."

<snipped>

http://www.bostonherald.com/track/celebrity/view.bg?articleid=1071660

_____

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #412 on: October 06, 2012, 02:40:02 PM »

Would anyone here trust the Kalpoe's to give your  daughter a ride home?  

« Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 02:44:39 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #413 on: October 06, 2012, 02:47:40 PM »

I do agree that documents are insignificant IF that Dr. Phil recording was only edited for clarity and not deceptively manipulated.  A simple comparison of the interview saved on Skeeters' hard drive should suffice.  IMO

Janet.

Ex-Holloway Suspects Sue Dr. Phi
Fri., Dec. 15, 2006 12:04 PM PST
by Josh Grossberg

<snipped>

The complaint states that Skeeter secretly videotaped an interview with Deepak Kalpoe and then aired the illicit recording on Dr. Phil—after cutting it in such a way as to "create false, incriminating and defamatory statements that the plaintiffs engaged in criminal activity against Natalee Holloway."

<snipped>

But Paramount disputes the charge. "Deepak Kalpoe’s statements, which aired on the Dr. Phil show, were his own words presented in a manner that the show believed accurately reflected the sum and substance of what he said in a recorded interview with Jamie Skeeters in Aruba."

<snipped>

http://ca.eonline.com/uberblog/b53983_Ex-Holloway_Suspects_Sue_Dr_Phil.html

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #414 on: October 06, 2012, 02:57:01 PM »

Would anyone here trust the Kalpoe's to give your daughter a ride home?   

Hell to the NO.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #415 on: October 06, 2012, 03:07:26 PM »

Hell to the NO.

Not very trustworthy for sure.      I can't see any reason anyone  (Except their mother Nadira of “Come on, we all lie. We all lie as big people. I know that I lie sometimes“. fame) would take up for Deepak and Satish Kalpoe.  JMHO 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #416 on: October 06, 2012, 03:22:31 PM »

If McGraw's attorneys are seeking to prove that the Dr. Phil recording did not defame the Kalpoes ... the public Prosecutor's statement which was released following the second arrest of the brothers should suffice.  This happening took place prior to the filing of the defamation lawsuit.

However ... transcripts of Hans Mos' words in televised interviews and public statements following the third arrest in November, 2007 would be icing on the cake.

In other words ... the Kalpoe brothers could not be defamed even if the Dr. Phil tape was deceptively manipulated.

Janet

+++++

'The Abrams Report' for August 26
updated 8/29/2005 2:37:37 PM ET

<snipped>

DAN ABRAMS, HOST:  Prosecutors say all of this is based on new information.  Here‘s the quote from them.

"In the early morning hours of Friday, the 26th of August, 2005, police once more arrested the brothers, Satish Kalpoe and Deepak Kalpoe. They are in custody based on the same suspicions as before. They are suspected of the primary criminal act of together with other people committing PREMEDITATED murder, alternately together with other people MURDERING somebody, more alternately rob a person of her liberty with fatal consequences and even more alternately, RAPING somebody.

Aside from these suspicions against the two brothers, there are new suspicions, which at this point the prosecutor is not commenting on. To arrest S.K. and D.K. again, there had to be NEW FACTS AND CIRCUMSTANCES. That is the case.”

<snipped>

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9118769/

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #417 on: October 06, 2012, 03:26:09 PM »

Hell to the NO.

Not very trustworthy for sure.      I can't see any reason anyone  (Except their mother Nadira of “Come on, we all lie. We all lie as big people. I know that I lie sometimes“. fame) would take up for Deepak and Satish Kalpoe.  JMHO 

ITA!   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #418 on: October 06, 2012, 03:33:57 PM »

Not sure what it says but I don't think it's positive

This article very sad.  It appears a 6yr old by the name of Alan Li died in the waterpark in Aruba 

http://www.diario.aw/2012/10/criatura-di-6-ana-ta-muri-hoga-na-hooiberg/
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #419 on: October 06, 2012, 03:51:16 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4633.msg711444#msg711444

Posted by jen3560

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #805 3/6/09 -
« Reply #912 on: March 09, 2009, 04:52:10 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4633.msg711395#msg711395
Quote from: Kermit on March 09, 2009, 04:32:27 PM
Judge J.S. Kuiperdal
J S. Kuiperdal
Firm: C. Helen Werleman-Lejuez
Address: PO Box 1354
Italiestraat 12

Judge J.S. Kuiperdal will review the case June 15 and every eight days after that if needed, officials said. Prosecutors asked that the defendants be kept in jail at least until June 15, when they hope to conclude their investigation.
http://www.gwinnettdailyonline.com/GDP/archive/articleC9EA0BE766874EA4A0B051B9B0C8239F.asp

Judge J.S. Kuiperdal is the Judge who ruled to keep the security Guards in detainment.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159006,00.html

JUDGE KUIPERDAL HAD APPARENTLY SAT THE ARUBAN BENCH
ALONG WITH PAULUS VAN DER SLOOT

De functie 'Lid' van 'Aruba' wordt vervuld door: (translated this means:
The function ' member ' of ' Aruba ' is fulfilled.
* mw. mr. E.M.D. Angela
* mw. mr. P. de Bruin
* mr. J.S. Kuiperdal
* mr. P.A.H. Lemaire
* mr. P.A.J. van der Sloot
* mr. C. Slothouber
http://almanak.overheid.nl/2203/Lid/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.