March 28, 2024, 09:07:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #866 7/23/12 - 12/01/12  (Read 940357 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #460 on: October 09, 2012, 12:39:32 AM »

Well, there you go. Thanks, texasmom!   

You're welcome!

I think Leidy needs a good lawyer!   

::boxingjoran::

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #461 on: October 09, 2012, 12:39:59 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/leidycarol.figueroauceda

In the "about" area, it still says she's single

But this is on her timeline:

Got Married
February 20, 2012

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #462 on: October 09, 2012, 01:13:37 AM »

http://abcnews.go.com/News/joran-van-der-sloots-lawyer-denies-woman-pregnant/story?id=17426249#.UHOk7Jjqllk

Joran Van Der Sloot's Lawyer Denies He Got Woman Pregnant in Prison

(ABCNEWS.com)

By RUSSELL GOLDMAN (@GoldmanRussell) and JOE GOLDMAN
MEXICO CITY, Oct. 8, 2012

The lawyer representing Joran van der Sloot today shot down reports that the Dutch playboy who is suspected of killing Natalee Holloway had impregnated a Peruvian woman during a conjugal visit in his Peruvian prison.

Van der Sloot told Dutch newspaper, De Telegraaf, that a woman identified only as "Leidi" was pregnant with his child.

"A test has proved" the pregnancy, he told the paper.

But van der Sloot's lawyer, Maximo Altez, told ABC News the reports are not true and the woman, whose real name he said is Carol Figueroa Uceda, told him she was not pregnant.

Whether the woman is pregnant or not, it came as a surprise to many the van der Sloot, convicted of killer a Peruvian woman and suspected of killing American Natalee Holloway, is granted conjugal visits in his prison.

Altez blamed the pregnancy rumors on his own client and said De Telegraaf had never contacted the lawyer directly.

Uceda, however, had been authorized to visit van der Sloot for conjugal visits, he said. Altez said he originally utilized the woman, who had access to the prison, to help him run errands there. Later, he helped make arrangements to grant her permission for conjugal visits with van der Sloot.

Uceda in June 2011 was also rumored to have become pregnant with van der Sloot's child.

::snipping2::

Both Altez and American lawyers said van der Sloot could not evade extradition to the U.S., by fathering a Peruvian child or marrying a Peruvian woman. Peru says it will extradite van der Sloot after he has served his prison term there.

Bump   

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #463 on: October 09, 2012, 10:50:52 AM »

Spot on 

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #464 on: October 09, 2012, 10:51:16 AM »

EXCESSIVE PRIVILEGES?

Joran's Attorney

Convicted killer Joran van der Sloot reportedly impregnates woman while imprisoned in Peru
Published October 08, 2012

Van der Sloot’s attorney Maximo Altez, told The Associated Press that a woman named Leidy Figueroa Uceda “is registered as a conjugal visitor of Joran. She is registered in the visitors books of the Piedras Gordas prison in Lima.”

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/10/08/convicted-killer-joran-van-der-sloot-reportedly-impregnates-woman-while/

Stephany's Father

Peru court sentences Van der Sloot to 28 years
January 14, 2012

“A jail isn’t a five-star hotel,” Ricardo Flores told reporters. “Since the first day, we’ve been complaining about the excessive privileges” Van der Sloot allegedly enjoyed in jail.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/avantgo/2017229687.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #465 on: October 09, 2012, 11:05:41 AM »

EXCESSIVE PRIVILEGES?

Cell Phone?

Convicted killer Joran van der Sloot reportedly impregnates woman while imprisoned in Peru

A newspaper reported Monday that Joran van der Sloot, a Dutch man who is serving a 28-year-sentence for murdering a young Peruvian woman, says he is going to be a father. His attorney said the inmate does have a conjugal visitor, though he could not confirm she was pregnant.

The Dutch newspaper De Telegraaf said Van der Sloot, a suspect in the 2005 disappearance of U.S. teenager Natalee Holloway, himself told it in a telephone call on Saturday that "a test has proved" the pregnancy.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/10/08/convicted-killer-joran-van-der-sloot-reportedly-impregnates-woman-while/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #466 on: October 09, 2012, 11:17:42 AM »

BOTTOM LINE

<snipped>

Van der Sloot is a self-described liar, having confessed to killing Holloway and later retracting the confessions.  He is the last person known to have seen her alive.

<snipped>

_____

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #467 on: October 09, 2012, 11:20:55 AM »

Before anyone suggests special treatment for the Sloot, read this: 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conjugal_visit

Bumping this up just in case anyone missed it.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #468 on: October 09, 2012, 12:00:45 PM »

Joran Van der Sloot to be a Dad? Van der Sloot Impregnates Woman While Imprisoned in Peru … WTF, Kill Natalee Holloway & Stephany Flores and be Allowed Conjugal Visits (Update: Atty Denied Story)

File this one under one giant WTF …

Just what this world needs, a spawn of Joran Van der Sloot. According to NBC via De Telegraaf newspaper, 28 year old convicted murderer Joran Van der Sloot is going to be a father. According to reports, Van der Sloot impregnated a women during an unsupervised visit. UNSUPERVISED VISIT WITH A CONVICTED KILLER?

<snipped>

So let’s under stand this, Van der Sloot kills Stephany Flores in Peru and murders Natalee Holloway in Aruba, even though Joran has never been tried for it. And then he is allowed to have conjugal visits with some  woman who he had never met previously and is allowed to have her listed as his girl friend. WTF!

Posted October 8, 2012 by Scared Monkeys

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2012/10/08/joran-van-der-sloot-to-be-a-dad-vand-der-sloot-impregnates-woman-while-imprisoned-in-peru-wtf-kill-natalee-holloway-stephany-flores-and-be-allowed-conjugal-visits/#comments

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #469 on: October 09, 2012, 12:01:34 PM »

Muffy

Please delete #468.  I messed up.  Thanks.

Janet

Done - San
« Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 12:41:17 PM by San » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #470 on: October 09, 2012, 12:59:07 PM »

Muffy

Please delete #468.  I messed up.  Thanks.

Janet

Done - San

Thanks San

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #471 on: October 09, 2012, 02:27:38 PM »

Victim’s mom to give speech for Open Arms
October 9, 2012

FINDLAY - Open Arms is taking reservations for its annual meeting at 7 p.m. Oct. 22 at Parkview Church, 15035 E. SR 12, Findlay.

This year's event is to feature Beth Holloway, mother of Natalee Holloway, who vanished in Aruba in 2005. Holloway is to share her journey through her daughter's disappearance and presumed murder.

The annual meeting is free. Refreshments are to be provided. Reservations can be made online at openarmsfindlay.org or by calling (419) 420-9261 by Oct. 18.

Open Arms is a nonprofit agency supported in part by the Hancock County United Way.

http://www.advertiser-tribune.com/page/content.detail/id/549873/Victim-s-mom-to-give-speech-for-Open-Arms.html?nav=5062

s.t.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #472 on: October 09, 2012, 02:31:19 PM »

"TRAGEDY CREATES AN OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE"
Beth Holloway, 2010

Others Might Learn

Loving Natalee
A Mother's Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway with Sunny Tillman

Page 200:  My child.  My beautiful daughter.  I can't save her.  It's too late.  Natalee is gone. And second to the great tragedy of losing her is if we fail to learn from what has happened.  I could be any parent in the world.  And no parent should ever go through this experience.  Natalee could be anyone's daughter.  And in these thoughts a new path is made clear.  There is something I can do.  Many people reached out to us, and I can now reach back to them.  It might be too late to save Natalee, but it's not too late to save others.  And it's time now to make good on my pledge. It's time now to make good on my pledge to stand before high-school and college students, law enforcement professionals, victims' rights groups, travelers of all ages, and anyone interested in personal safety to share Natalee's story and our hard lessons, so that others might learn from them.

MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKERS / BETH HOLLOWAY

How does one muster the courage to persevere in the face of sheer adversity? Do we all have the capacity to overcome tragedy? How does one keep going? You will be uplifted by the remarkable story of Beth Holloway. How does she stay strong? Imagine being able to apply her philosophies of courage, dedication, faith and strength to your own life.

© 2012 Premiere Speakers Bureau

http://premierespeakers.com/beth_holloway
http://premierespeakers.com/beth_holloway/bio

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #473 on: October 09, 2012, 02:43:06 PM »

"TRAGEDY CREATES AN OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE"
Beth Holloway, 2010

The Pledge

Loving Natalee
A Mother's Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway with Sunny Tillman

Page 189:
    It's the proverbial, Biblical conflict between good and evil.  It's very, very hard to fight evil because it constantly changes form and you never know who your enemies are.  And evil is always two steps ahead. From the outset we never had a chance.  But we didn't know it.  I'm taking leave of the island, but not from the work yet to be done.

The Natalee Holloway Resource Center (NHRC)

Mother of missing student in Aruba creates missing persons resource center at DC museum
By Associated Press
10:04 AM CDT, May 28, 2010

WASHINGTON (AP) — The mother of an Alabama teen who disappeared five years ago in Aruba is opening a resource center to help families of missing persons.

Beth Holloway has created the Natalee Holloway Resource Center, named for her daughter who went missing during a high school graduation trip to the Caribbean island. The center will be based at the National Museum of Crime & Punishment in downtown Washington.

The nonprofit center aims to provide families with an action plan, examples of missing person posters, contacts, media liaisons and other services to guide families during crises. Officials also say they will provide educational programs on safe traveling and crime prevention and encourage careers in forensic science and law enforcement.

http://www.whnt.com/news/sns-ap-dc--missingpersonscenter,0,5675542.story

The Natalee Holloway Resource Center (NHRC)
http://www.crimemuseum.org/NHRC

s.t.

_____

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #474 on: October 09, 2012, 02:49:55 PM »

Lawyer knows nothing about fatherhood Joran
09 oktober 2012-15:59

Maximo Altez, the lawyer of Joran van der Sloot, denies having said that Joran van der Sloot father will be.

Yesterday The Telegraph wrote that the lawyer would have said that the Peruvian girlfriend of Joran already three months pregnant.

According to the lawyer, he did not say that. "I only told the newspaper said that I know nothing about." However, the lawyer said that Joran's girlfriend met him regularly in prison.

::snipping2::

http://www.powned.tv/nieuws/media/2012/10/advocaat_weet_niets_over_vader.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #475 on: October 09, 2012, 02:52:51 PM »

Lawyer knows nothing of paternity Joran van der Sloot

October 9, 2012, Tuesday

Joran van der Sloot would still be no father, if we may believe advocate of prison.

Earlier this week, The Telegraph wrote that Leidy Figueroa Uceda, the girlfriend of Van Der Sloot pregnant. According Maximo Altez, his lawyer, is nothing of that. "I only told the newspaper said that I know nothing about," he says to news agency AP. He admits that Uceda her boyfriend regularly visits in prison.

The possible paternity Van Der Sloot will not affect any extradition to the United States. "The Supreme Court of Peru has already decided that Joran van der Sloot will be extradited once his sentence here has been served. So even though he would have a baby or get married, that will not affect the decision of the Supreme Court," said Altez.
Last year, in the Peruvian media even rumors that the convicted father would be, but then denied Uceda.

http://www.showbiznewz.nl/artikel_21134_advocaat-weet-niets-van-vaderschap-joran-van-der-sloot.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #476 on: October 09, 2012, 02:56:03 PM »

Trick with baby Joran will not help AMSTERDAM - VIDEO
 09 okt 2012, 11:58

The trick of Joran van der Sloot to his Peruvian girlfriend and impregnate as extraditions to the USA to prevent might not work.

John van den Heuvel explains in this additional video out why that is and he tells how long Joran at least to sit. He will also address the question whether you can have sex in a Peruvian prison and whose mysterious girlfriend Leidi really is.

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/13052590/__Truc_met_baby_zal_Joran_niet_helpen__.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #477 on: October 09, 2012, 03:03:34 PM »

Young hopes Van der Sloot's son
Tuesday October 9, 2012 | 2:15

Maximum Altez, murder attorney, denied that fact is part of a legal strategy.

Will father. Dutchman Joran van der Sloot, sentenced to 28 years in prison for the murder of Stephany Flores, the university would have their first child with a Peruvian.

This was reported by the newspaper De Telegraaf abroad. According to the inmate, his partner, Leidy Uceda Figueroa (23), is three months pregnant.

In this regard, Maximum Highness, murder attorney, said he does not know the fact. However, it is confirmed that the young Van der Sloot's girlfriend and that this figure as his partner in the criminal guestbook.

"I know he told the Dutch newspaper reporters he was happy because he would be the father, but I know more details because I only see the legal side," said the lawyer to Perú21.

The romance had begun in early 2011. In June of that year, there was speculation about a possible pregnancy of Figueroa, but this was denied by the girl immediately.

At that time it was learned that the couple met in the Miguel Castro Castro, located in San Juan de Lurigancho, where she worked as a distributor of various products to inmates.

STRATEGY??
Maximum Altez ruled that this is part of a legal strategy to avoid extradition to the United States of Van der Sloot, who would marry and, thus, obtain Peruvian nationality.

"The judges had indicated that just when you turn 28 years may be extradited. Leidy Figueroa is your partner and visit it every week for over a year, "said the lawyer.

SHEET

CAROL LEIDY FIGUEROA UCEDA
23 years

- In June of 2011 said he did not know the Dutch

http://peru21.pe/impresa/joven-espera-hijo-van-der-sloot-2045735
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #478 on: October 09, 2012, 03:08:03 PM »

Pregnancy pair of Joran Van der Sloot is not legal strategy says lawyer

October 8, 2012 | Lima - Maximum Altes, attorney Dutchman Joran van der Sloot, said that the pregnancy of his client's girlfriend, identified as 'Leidi', not part of a strategy to avoid extradition to the United States.

'This is not a tactic to apply Peruvian nationality to avoid extradition, he would have to serve his sentence first, "Altes said.

However, he said that if 2015 North American justice does not establish responsibility for the process to be followed for bank fraud and extortion to the mother of the missing girl Natalee Holloway in Aruba in 2005 this could prescribe.

http://diariocorreo.pe/ultimas/noticias/1740671/edicion+lima/embarazo-de-pareja-de-joran-van-der-sloot-no
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #479 on: October 09, 2012, 03:47:14 PM »

Victim’s mom to give speech for Open Arms
October 9, 2012

FINDLAY - Open Arms is taking reservations for its annual meeting at 7 p.m. Oct. 22 at Parkview Church, 15035 E. SR 12, Findlay.

This year's event is to feature Beth Holloway, mother of Natalee Holloway, who vanished in Aruba in 2005. Holloway is to share her journey through her daughter's disappearance and presumed murder.

The annual meeting is free. Refreshments are to be provided. Reservations can be made online at openarmsfindlay.org or by calling (419) 420-9261 by Oct. 18.

Open Arms is a nonprofit agency supported in part by the Hancock County United Way.

http://www.advertiser-tribune.com/page/content.detail/id/549873/Victim-s-mom-to-give-speech-for-Open-Arms.html?nav=5062

s.t.

OPEN ARMS DOMESTIC VIOLENCE & RAPE CRISIS SERVICES
Beth Holloway
Oct. 22

In 1978, a group of concerned citizens and social    service agency representatives united to form a Domestic Violence Task Force to determine whether or not a need for a domestic violence shelter existed in Hancock County. By surveying a sample of Hancock County residents, it was determined that there was, indeed, a serious need for a domestic violence shelter to serve both women and children. In 1979; the Ohio Domestic Violence Law was passed stating that it was against the law for any family member to abuse another family/household member. Members of the Domestic Violence Task Force then formed the Council on Domestic Violence Inc. and through grants, marriage license fees and private contributions, the Domestic Violence Shelter opened its doors to Hancock County in June 1981. As our community and laws regarding domestic violence have changed, so have our programs. In 1983 we added outreach programs, in 1987 a rape crisis program, in 1989 a program for offenders and in 1999 a visitation/exchange program.

<snipped>

http://www.openarmsfindlay.org/

s.t.

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.