March 29, 2024, 02:01:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #866 7/23/12 - 12/01/12  (Read 940525 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #480 on: October 09, 2012, 03:56:17 PM »

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #481 on: October 09, 2012, 03:56:45 PM »

Open Arms welcomes speaker Beth Holloway
Date: October, 22nd 2012 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm

Open Arms Annual Meeting with special guest Beth Holloway.

Join Beth as she shares her journey through a mother’s worst nightmare.  When her daughter vanished in Aruba in 2005, Beth’s world changed forever. Now she tours the nation raising awareness with her story of inspiration.

This event is FREE however reservations are required by October 18th.  Call 419-420-9261 or visit the website www.openarmsfindlay.org to reserve your seat.

<snipped>

Map:
http://www.visitfindlay.com/calendar-of-events/568/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #482 on: October 09, 2012, 05:09:13 PM »

"TRAGEDY CREATES AN OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE"
Beth Holloway, 2010

Loving Natalee
A Mother's Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway with Sunny Tillman

Pages 230/231:  I can't say for sure if we'll ever know that answer to whether my daughter is alive or not.  I know it doesn't look good.  But just as that old metal spiral staircase rose from the ashes when our lake house burned down, so too faith stands strong in the remains of this devastating loss.  And just as my Dad built another house around that staircase, I will build another life around hope and faith.  It won't ever be the same.  But I pray that it will, at the very least, be useful.  The hope that filled Natalee's heart fills mine, and I will press on.  Faith got me up this morning, and faith will see me through tomorrow.  And the next day.  And the next.

Page 232:  Without hope we are hungry. And on a very deep level, desperate. But no one has to be. What's so amazing is that we can feed each other. We can help each other. We have the power to give resilience to others who are fading. We can nourish each other's spirits and save one another from defeat and despair. Every one of us possesses this power to "love thy neighbor," and we need to use it every chance we get.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #483 on: October 09, 2012, 07:19:41 PM »

2010 Human Rights Report: Peru
Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights, and Labor
2010 Country Reports on Human Rights Practices
April 8, 2011

<snipped>

Prison and Detention Center Conditions

Prison conditions were harsh for most of the country's 45,599 inmates, of whom 2,784 were women, 985 were juveniles ages 18-19 years. The National Penitentiary Institute (INPE) operates 57 of the country's active prisons, while the Peruvian National Police (PNP) has jurisdiction over 14. Prisoners with money had access to cell phones, illegal drugs, and meals prepared outside the prison; prisoners who lacked funds experienced much more difficult conditions.  Overcrowding, poor sanitation, and inadequate nutrition and health care were serious problems. Inmates had intermittent access to running water, bathing facilities were inadequate, kitchen facilities were unhygienic, and prisoners slept in hallways and common areas for lack of cell space. There was basic medical care at most prisons, but there were complaints that inmates had to pay for medical attention. There was also a lack of doctors; only 54 doctors worked at the country's 71 prisons, with 34 based in the capital city area. Tuberculosis and HIV/AIDS reportedly remained at near-epidemic levels. The San Juan de Lurigancho men's prison held 8,730 prisoners in a facility designed for 3,204.

Prison guards and fellow inmates reportedly abused prisoners. Guards received little or no training or supervision. There were killings in prisons, most attributed to fellow inmates.

<snipped>

http://www.state.gov/j/drl/rls/hrrpt/2010/wha/154516.htm

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #484 on: October 09, 2012, 07:24:50 PM »

I can only assume that Joran is one of the prisoners detained in a Peruvian lockup who has access to "money".  Otherwise ... it would make sense that this guy would be begging to be extradited to Birmingham even if it meant another "face to face" with John Q. Kelly and/or Beth Holloway.

Janet

+++++

Joran van der Sloot challenges extradition to U.S. From Mayra Cuevas
May 9, 2012

Joran van der Sloot told a judge and prosecutor Tuesday that he would prefer to finish serving a 28-year murder sentence in Peru rather than be extradited to the United States to face charges related to the disappearance of Natalee Holloway, his Peruvian lawyer said.

Representatives from the U.S. Embassy and the FBI attended the extradition hearing, which was not open to the public, Maximo Altez told InSession on Tru TV.

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/05/08/us/peru-van-der-sloot/index.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #485 on: October 09, 2012, 10:19:15 PM »

EXCESSIVE PRIVILEGES - CONJUGAL VISITS?

JUNE, 2012 - Joran's Attorney - Aldo Cotrina

No Wedding Bells For Joran! Reports Of Van Der Sloot's Marriage 'Are A Joke,' Says His Lawyer
Posted on Jul 20, 2012

"He is not getting married. That was a joke. Some people are trying to tarnish his image," his attorney Aldo Cotrina told RadarOnline.com in an exclusive interview. "I spoke with Joran last week, he said face-to-face that he is not going to get married."

<snipped>

It was reported that the charismatic convict had women come visit him at his former and more lenient prison, Castro Castro (although his lawyer at the time denied that he got one of them pregnant in June 2011), but conjugal visits are not allowed in his new home.

"He is allowed relatives to visit but no girlfriends," explained Cotrina, and for married inmates: "Wives are permitted but not for conjugal visits or overnight stays.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/07/joran-van-der-sloot-not-getting-married-lawyer-exclusive

OCTOBER, 2012 - Joran's Attorney - Maximo Altez

Convicted killer Joran van der Sloot reportedly impregnates woman while imprisoned in Peru
October 08, 2012

Van der Sloot’s attorney Maximo Altez, told The Associated Press that a woman named Leidy Figueroa Uceda “is registered as a conjugal visitor of Joran. She is registered in the visitors books of the Piedras Gordas prison in Lima.”

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/10/08/convicted-killer-joran-van-der-sloot-reportedly-impregnates-woman-while/

_____

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #486 on: October 09, 2012, 11:02:04 PM »

CBB, I am still laughing over "Wonkey eyed little pickle tickle"     

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #487 on: October 09, 2012, 11:23:09 PM »

CBS 42 in Birmingham just reported that only married inmates can have conjugal
visits and then only for a few hours with their wife.  The prison Joran is in now
only allows visits from immediate family.  It is much stricter than Castro Castro.

The report said that Joran is now denying that he ever spoke the de Telegraph
or any newspaper in NL.

They do no have this on the website yet, but I feel sure it will be up shortly after
10:30PM

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #488 on: October 09, 2012, 11:35:45 PM »

Leydi Carol Figueroa Uceda, Joran Van Der Sloot Baby Story Turns Peculiar
October 9th, 2012

LOS ANGELES (LALATE) – Did Leydi Carol Figueroa Uceda and Joran Van Der Sloot have a baby together? It depends on which attorney you ask. The Leydi Carol Figueroa Uceda (photos below) and Joran Van Der Sloot baby stories tonight took another turn in a case that is causing media whiplash.

First at issue is the woman’s name. She has been called Leydi Carol Figueroa Uceda, Lady Uceda Figueroa, and Leidi Figueroa Uceda. The second issue are the names of Joran’s attorneys. Maximo Altez spoke to news on Monday claiming to be Joran’s lead attorney. Today, Aldo-Favio Cotrina spoke to news claiming to be Jorna’s lead instead.

::snipping2::

http://news.lalate.com/2012/10/09/leydi-carol-figueroa-uceda-joran-van-der-sloot-baby-story-turns-peculiar/
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #489 on: October 09, 2012, 11:39:27 PM »

NO BABY FOR JORAN
Published on: October 9, 2012

No baby shower for convicted killer JORAN VAN DER SLOOT - his “baby mama” is a liar charged his lawyer.

Not pitter patter of tiny Dutch feet att Piedras Gordas prison any time soon, as his attorney told RadarOnline.com that a Peruvian women’s claim that she is expected his child is a bunch of baloney.

"It is not true that Joran got someone pregnant," the convicted killer's lawyer Aldo-Favio Cotrina said.

"He doesn’t have any conjugal visitation, in order to get that you have to be married as it is only allowed with a wife," he explained.

"The lady who went to Piedras Gordas prison to see Joran had a baby boy in her arms who is by coincidence a white color and looks different to any Peruvian baby, who have darker skin. That is not from Joran either!"

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/no-baby-joran
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #490 on: October 09, 2012, 11:46:38 PM »

SPECIAL TREATMENT?

Considering one of Joran's attorneys Aldo Cotrina stated in June that Piedras Gordas does not allow prisoner conjugal visits ... could it be that Joran's other attorney Maximo Altez was able to pull some strings that allowed those visits between to Joran and Uceda to happen?

Janet

++++

Joran Van Der Sloot's Lawyer Denies He Got Woman Pregnant in Prison
Oct. 8, 2012

<snipped>

Altez blamed the pregnancy rumors on his own client and said De Telegraaf had never contacted the lawyer directly.

Uceda, however, had been authorized to visit van der Sloot for conjugal visits, he said. Altez said he originally utilized the woman, who had access to the prison, to help him run errands there. Later, he helped make arrangements to grant her permission for conjugal visits with van der Sloot.

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/News/joran-van-der-sloots-lawyer-denies-woman-pregnant/story?id=17426249

_____

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #491 on: October 09, 2012, 11:46:54 PM »

Joran Van Der Sloot 'Has Never Met Woman Who Claims He Got Her Pregnant,' Says Lawyer
Posted on Oct 09, 2012 @ 07:00PM

There won't be any baby showers thrown for Joran van der Sloot at Piedras Gordas prison any time soon, as his attorney has confirmed to RadarOnline.com that a Peruvian woman's claim that she is expecting his child is completely false.

Uceda is far from the first female who has tried to get up close and personal with the Dutchman, who is currently serving a 28-year sentence for the May 2010 murder of 21-year-old student Stephany Flores in a Lima hotel room, and she is the latest in a string of "stalkers" obsessed with the killer.

"There are a lot of women who want to meet Joran van der Sloot. Recently one girl from Germany and another from Switzerland. They asked Maximo (Altez) to let them visit Joran. They wanted to see and talk with him," Cotrina told Radar.

"The German female was beautiful and gorgeous with blue eyes and blonde hair. She was in Lima calling for five days begging Maximo. The other girl was there 10 days, trying to get to see him because she wanted visitation with Joran.

"They aren’t older ladies, they are young females of 23 or 24, the German was a college student."

Neither girl managed to gain access into the high security prison, as the only visitors he is allowed are his main attorney, Altez, and his mother, Anita.

"At Piedras Gordas, you go by the book and they only allow direct family," said Cotrina.

Despite the strict rules, some women do successfully sneak into the prison by telling the guards they are visiting other inmates, he went on to reveal.

"They come with the excuse that they are going to see someone else and when they get in to see these supposed relatives they go into the other building where Joran is held. They bypass the rules to get in there. Once they are in, they are free to go anywhere in the facility. The women are smart and it is nothing the guards can control," he claimed.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/10/joran-van-der-sloot-pregnant-jail-never-met-woman
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #492 on: October 10, 2012, 12:00:00 AM »

Mama Ditch must have spent all her money on that trip she had looking at rocks and the sale of her anal beads must be slow. His money train Mary seems to be out of the picture for some time now so what better way to make some money? My guess is he sold the story to the Dutch Paper and had to make it good for them to bite.  If we were to bet on stories to come I say in 6 months as his money runs out again we hear news that he had a sex change and hair implants from a Yeti.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #493 on: October 10, 2012, 12:13:01 AM »

CBS 42 in Birmingham just reported that only married inmates can have conjugal
visits and then only for a few hours with their wife.  The prison Joran is in now
only allows visits from immediate family.  It is much stricter than Castro Castro.

The report said that Joran is now denying that he ever spoke the de Telegraph
or any newspaper in NL.

They do no have this on the website yet, but I feel sure it will be up shortly after
10:30PM

Thanks Magnolia!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #494 on: October 10, 2012, 12:17:47 AM »

Mama Ditch must have spent all her money on that trip she had looking at rocks and the sale of her anal beads must be slow. His money train Mary seems to be out of the picture for some time now so what better way to make some money? My guess is he sold the story to the Dutch Paper and had to make it good for them to bite.  If we were to bet on stories to come I say in 6 months as his money runs out again we hear news that he had a sex change and hair implants from a Yeti.

Nevertheless ... Maximo Altez was put in a position to concede that he had made arrangements for Joran to have conjugal visits with Uceda which were not allowed according to prison regulations.  Cortina is attempting damage control but  Altez will have difficulty backtracking on that statement.

Janet

++++

Fallout From Joran van der Sloot's 'On the Record' Interview
Wednesday, November 26, 2008

<snipped>

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: You heard Joran van der Sloot in an interview done in Thailand say he sold Natalee, but eight hours later, before we had even gotten out of Thailand, an e-mail flashed across my BlackBerry. Joran said he lied to us.

TACOPINA: You paid him for a tape that he made and wound up getting an hour interview with him. And so be it, Greta. Great TV, great ratings- -

VAN SUSTEREN: Do you have a problem with that?

TACOPINA: Yes, I do have a problem with it, Greta, because if you offered Joran $10,000 tomorrow and ask him to tell you a fifth story, he would do it.

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,457715,00.html

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #495 on: October 10, 2012, 12:21:06 AM »

Joran Van Der Sloot 'Has Never Met Woman Who Claims He Got Her Pregnant,' Says Lawyer
Posted on Oct 09, 2012 @ 07:00PM

There won't be any baby showers thrown for Joran van der Sloot at Piedras Gordas prison any time soon, as his attorney has confirmed to RadarOnline.com that a Peruvian woman's claim that she is expecting his child is completely false.

Uceda is far from the first female who has tried to get up close and personal with the Dutchman, who is currently serving a 28-year sentence for the May 2010 murder of 21-year-old student Stephany Flores in a Lima hotel room, and she is the latest in a string of "stalkers" obsessed with the killer.

"There are a lot of women who want to meet Joran van der Sloot. Recently one girl from Germany and another from Switzerland. They asked Maximo (Altez) to let them visit Joran. They wanted to see and talk with him," Cotrina told Radar.

"The German female was beautiful and gorgeous with blue eyes and blonde hair. She was in Lima calling for five days begging Maximo. The other girl was there 10 days, trying to get to see him because she wanted visitation with Joran.

"They aren’t older ladies, they are young females of 23 or 24, the German was a college student."

Neither girl managed to gain access into the high security prison, as the only visitors he is allowed are his main attorney, Altez, and his mother, Anita.

"At Piedras Gordas, you go by the book and they only allow direct family," said Cotrina.

Despite the strict rules, some women do successfully sneak into the prison by telling the guards they are visiting other inmates, he went on to reveal.

"They come with the excuse that they are going to see someone else and when they get in to see these supposed relatives they go into the other building where Joran is held. They bypass the rules to get in there. Once they are in, they are free to go anywhere in the facility. The women are smart and it is nothing the guards can control," he claimed.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/10/joran-van-der-sloot-pregnant-jail-never-met-woman

Well isn't that an interesting twist to the story, by the same reporter that featured Richard Forester in story after story in the Robyn Gardner case.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #496 on: October 10, 2012, 12:23:50 AM »

It's all a ploy to get Joran attention with hopes for an interview in prison.  I wouldn't put it past Anita to be in on it.  IT'S ALL BS.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #497 on: October 10, 2012, 12:29:56 AM »

It's all a ploy to get Joran attention with hopes for an interview in prison.  I wouldn't put it past Anita to be in on it.  IT'S ALL BS.

I've been thinking the same.   

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #498 on: October 10, 2012, 12:35:55 AM »

I agree and Maximum Highness has never had a close relationship with the truth.
He is as big a liar as Joran. IMO

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #499 on: October 10, 2012, 12:36:14 AM »

I've been thinking the same.   

Especially after I saw her post on that girls facebook 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.