March 29, 2024, 02:45:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #866 7/23/12 - 12/01/12  (Read 940535 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #520 on: October 10, 2012, 09:52:50 PM »

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #521 on: October 10, 2012, 09:53:12 PM »

Open Arms welcomes speaker Beth Holloway
Date: October, 22nd 2012 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm

Open Arms Annual Meeting with special guest Beth Holloway.

Join Beth as she shares her journey through a mother’s worst nightmare.  When her daughter vanished in Aruba in 2005, Beth’s world changed forever. Now she tours the nation raising awareness with her story of inspiration.

This event is FREE however reservations are required by October 18th.  Call 419-420-9261 or visit the website www.openarmsfindlay.org to reserve your seat.

<snipped>

Map:
http://www.visitfindlay.com/calendar-of-events/568/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #522 on: October 10, 2012, 09:58:07 PM »

Hmmm...John van den Heuvel of The Telegraph

http://www.rtl.nl/components/actueel/rtlnieuws/2012/10_oktober/10/binnenland/baby-zou-tweede-kind-van-joran-van-der-sloot-zijn.xml

Google translation

RTL News | October 10, 2012, 20:57
"Joran van der Sloot has child with girlfriend '

The baby that Joran would get with his Peruvian girlfriend would be the second child with her. Sources in the prison where Joran is, say by a Peruvian site.

Earlier this week Joran told the ditch itself against John van den Heuvel of The Telegraph that he had a child with the 23-year-old Leidy. That would be three months pregnant by the Dutchman who is stuck in Peru for the murder of Peruvian Stephany Flores.
  ::snipping2::
Leidy Figueroa, according to the sources in the prison every month with the child they already Joran would have reported the site Trome.pe. It comes to about two years old Mathias. Last year it was speculated that Joran would be the father of Mathias, but this was by Joran as 'nonsense' labeled. Leidy said on television that they are emotionally "Joran not even know."

That was not so. A knowledge of Leidy says that the two already have a relationship. They would have met each other in prison. On Leidy's Facebook page are pictures of gifts that Joran recently to his girlfriend for her birthday, like a heart that says "You have the key to my heart." Remarkably responds the mother of Joran, Anita van der Sloot, pictured with "what is beautiful '. Also 'liked' them different pictures of Leidy.

http://www.rtl.nl/components/actueel/rtlnieuws/2012/10_oktober/10/binnenland/baby-zou-tweede-kind-van-joran-van-der-sloot-zijn.xml

::snipping2:: From the comments:

Google translation:

Linda van den Broek · Subscribe · Popular commenter
Remarkably responds the mother of Joran, Anita van der Sloot, pictured with "what is beautiful '. Also 'liked' them different pictures of Leidy.

Gee, hear that man say: "If it turns out that my son has committed this murder I want nothing more to do with him."

Joran is lying or not a stranger. Ah yes, the apple does not fall far from the tree.
Reply · Like · Message tracking · 4 hours ago

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #523 on: October 10, 2012, 10:56:22 PM »

Maybe he's selling his semen.   
Demon semen.

He's probably shooting blanks anyway!   Monkey Devil!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #524 on: October 10, 2012, 11:50:31 PM »

Google translation

The baby that Joran would get with his Peruvian girlfriend would be the second child with her. Sources in the prison where Joran is, say by a Peruvian site.

Earlier this week Joran told the ditch itself against John van den Heuvel of The Telegraph that he had a child with the 23-year-old Leidy. That would be three months pregnant by the Dutchman who is stuck in Peru for the murder of Peruvian Stephany Flores.
Leidy Figueroa, according to the sources in the prison every month with the child they already Joran would have reported the site Trome.pe. It comes to about two years old Mathias. Last year it was speculated that Joran would be the father of Mathias, but this was by Joran as 'nonsense' labeled. Leidy said on television that they are emotionally "Joran not even know."

That was not so. A knowledge of Leidy says that the two already have a relationship. They would have met each other in prison. On Leidy's Facebook page are pictures of gifts that Joran recently to his girlfriend for her birthday, like a heart that says "You have the key to my heart." Remarkably responds the mother of Joran, Anita van der Sloot, pictured with "what is beautiful '. Also 'liked' them different pictures of Leidy.

Google translation:

Remarkably responds the mother of Joran, Anita van der Sloot, pictured with "what is beautiful '. Also 'liked' them different pictures of Leidy.

Gee, hear that man say: "If it turns out that my son has committed this murder I want nothing more to do with him."

Joran is lying or not a stranger. Ah yes, the apple does not fall far from the tree.

I have looked and looked at those pictures of Mathias, and I don't see a thing that
looks a bit like a Sloot.  He is a cute baby, but not a Van der Sloot.IMO

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #525 on: October 11, 2012, 12:45:01 AM »

Google translation

Google translation:

I have looked and looked at those pictures of Mathias, and I don't see a thing that
looks a bit like a Sloot.  He is a cute baby, but not a Van der Sloot.IMO

I agree.  He looks like his mother's brothers imo.

https://www.facebook.com/guillermo.figueroauceda/photos_stream

jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #526 on: October 11, 2012, 12:52:18 AM »

I know it's a hoax, but I'm imagining what a bad seed, demon child that would have been.    The sins of the Father shall be visited upon the son a thousand times. A true spawn of Satan.  They would be dancing in Hell for sure!!!

Challapalca him!
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #527 on: October 11, 2012, 01:28:31 AM »

Not sure there would be a purpose except to sell the story to the tabloids. 

I can't think of any reason either other than to try to sell another lame and false story to the tabloids. 

Which might mean Joran is totally broke again.

Imagine being where he is without any money at all. 

I like it.  Works for me, lol!

I agree, Anna.  I like the idea of Joran being broke in a prison where money talks. Imagine being locked down in a hardcore unit in a hellhole prison. He deserves that and worse.
I hope his only pleasure is dropping the soap. Hee hee!

Challapalca him!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #528 on: October 11, 2012, 01:31:28 AM »

This is from the page of someone listed as a cousin on Leidy's brother's fb page.  The cousin is a girl, and I think that may be her daughter in this picture.  There are many pictures of the little girl in her photos.

I'm wondering about the man holding Mathias... I don't see him in any other pictures on this cousin's page.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=107070056089788&set=pb.100003603810789.-2207520000.1349931134&type=1&permPage=1

Khiara Geraldine Urteaga Saaverda
aki puez en el cumplee de ,mi Mathiasssss.....
Share · March 11

Kattyuska Yessica Astete Salazar esa lady como siempre despistando con su carita .........jajajaja
April 5 at 8:35am

Junghitozz Garcia wessse nerooo jijii
July 30 at 7:54pm

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #529 on: October 11, 2012, 01:44:32 AM »

cecilita,

If you see this, I'm wondering if you understand what they are saying below the picture in my post above this.

Thanks!

I could get a partial translation, but it didn't really make sense to me...

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #530 on: October 11, 2012, 01:46:09 AM »

I'm wondering if "Neymar" means something about a March birthday maybe?

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #531 on: October 11, 2012, 02:16:21 AM »

This is from the page of someone listed as a cousin on Leidy's brother's fb page.  The cousin is a girl, and I think that may be her daughter in this picture.  There are many pictures of the little girl in her photos.

I'm wondering about the man holding Mathias... I don't see him in any other pictures on this cousin's page.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=107070056089788&set=pb.100003603810789.-2207520000.1349931134&type=1&permPage=1

Khiara Geraldine Urteaga Saaverda
aki puez en el cumplee de ,mi Mathiasssss.....
Share · March 11

Kattyuska Yessica Astete Salazar esa lady como siempre despistando con su carita .........jajajaja
April 5 at 8:35am

Junghitozz Garcia wessse nerooo jijii
July 30 at 7:54pm
Kattyuska: "that lady (I believe that she is talking about the young lady or it can be the baby girl too) like always is confusing(mislead)  people  with her angel face"
in other words, she is trying to say that the young lady (or it can be the baby girl too) is showing her Innocent face instead of showing her real face or personality.

jUNGHITOZZ: i have no idea what he is trying to say. wessse (i don't know what it means) and "nero" I believe that's a slang for negro or black. ....I believe that he is trying to say in slang " this negro
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #532 on: October 11, 2012, 02:17:45 AM »

who is neymar?
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #533 on: October 11, 2012, 02:24:30 AM »

who is neymar?

It's on the cake, if I split the word, "March" comes up in the translation.  I think Mathias may have been born in March...

I've also seen "Neymar" written on pictures of (Leidy's baby) Mathias, so maybe that's one of his names?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #534 on: October 11, 2012, 02:27:01 AM »

Cecilita, Thanks for trying to help figure out what they were saying!   

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #535 on: October 11, 2012, 08:25:04 AM »

Cecilita, Thanks for trying to help figure out what they were saying!   

Ditto.  Thank you Cecilita. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #536 on: October 11, 2012, 10:27:40 AM »

Old news...still waiting for final decision by December

http://global.christianpost.com/news/joran-van-der-sloot-to-receive-new-trial-lesser-sentence-83075/

Joran van der Sloot to Receive New Trial, Lesser Sentence?
October 11, 2012|8:00 am

Convicted killer Joran van der Sloot could win the opportunity of a lifetime if the Inter-American Commission of Human Rights grants his request for a new trial. He was sentenced to a 28 years behind bars for the murder of a Peruvian student but has petitioned for a new trial and the overturn of his current sentence.

"The Inter-American Commission of Human Rights are going to give a final decision by December," van der Sloot's lawyer, Aldo-Favio Cotrina, told Radar Online. "They could reverse the case and order a new trial to have his sentence reduced. This is very good news for Joran!"
Yet it may not bring much comfort to the family of Stephany Flores, whom he admitted murdering in 2010. Van der Sloot has claimed that he killed Flores because he was under "extreme psychological trauma" stemming from the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

Ever since his conviction and sentence, a legal team has been working around-the-clock to free van der Sloot. They believe he did not receive a fair trial and have appealed the Peruvian and United States courts for leniency or a retrial.
Read more...
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #537 on: October 11, 2012, 10:53:14 AM »

who is neymar?

It's on the cake, if I split the word, "March" comes up in the translation.  I think Mathias may have been born in March...

I've also seen "Neymar" written on pictures of (Leidy's baby) Mathias, so maybe that's one of his names?

Texasmom, according to Google translate, the word "neymar" is a Portuguese word/name.  Google came up with "Neymar" a Brazilian soccer player (Portuguese is spoken in Brazil).  The picture of the party has a banner with a soccer ball...so there might be a connection between soccer and "Neymar."
Neymar da Silva Santos Júnior
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neymar

Of course, I could be totally wrong.   
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #538 on: October 11, 2012, 11:52:25 AM »

Old news...still waiting for final decision by December

http://global.christianpost.com/news/joran-van-der-sloot-to-receive-new-trial-lesser-sentence-83075/

Joran van der Sloot to Receive New Trial, Lesser Sentence?
October 11, 2012|8:00 am

Convicted killer Joran van der Sloot could win the opportunity of a lifetime if the Inter-American Commission of Human Rights grants his request for a new trial. He was sentenced to a 28 years behind bars for the murder of a Peruvian student but has petitioned for a new trial and the overturn of his current sentence.

"The Inter-American Commission of Human Rights are going to give a final decision by December," van der Sloot's lawyer, Aldo-Favio Cotrina, told Radar Online. "They could reverse the case and order a new trial to have his sentence reduced. This is very good news for Joran!"
Yet it may not bring much comfort to the family of Stephany Flores, whom he admitted murdering in 2010. Van der Sloot has claimed that he killed Flores because he was under "extreme psychological trauma" stemming from the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

Ever since his conviction and sentence, a legal team has been working around-the-clock to free van der Sloot. They believe he did not receive a fair trial and have appealed the Peruvian and United States courts for leniency or a retrial.
Read more...

Hey Joran... Be careful what you wish for... That lesser sentence you hope to receive just means you get a free trip to Alabama sooner!

Demon.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #539 on: October 11, 2012, 12:12:56 PM »

Joran Van Der Sloot Could Get A New Trial And His Sentence Reversed
Oct 11, 2012

Convicted killer Joran van der Sloot may be back in court by the end of the year fighting to have his sentence overturned, RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned.

"The Inter-American Commission of Human Rights  are going to give a final decision by December," van der Sloot's lawyer, Aldo-Favio Cotrina, told RadarOnline.com in an exclusive interview.

"They could reverse the case and order a new trial to have his sentence reduced," he explained. "This is very good news for Joran!"

<snipped>

Since then his current legal team led by Maximo Altez Navarro and Cotrina have lodged appeals against the lengthy sentence in both Peru and Washington DC, claiming the judges did not take into account his prior confession.

"A letter was sent to us from the Inter-American Commission of Human Rights last month confirming that they have accepted his case," Cotrina told Radar.

<snipped>

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/10/joran-van-der-sloot-new-trial-sentence-reversed

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.