March 28, 2024, 02:36:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #866 7/23/12 - 12/01/12  (Read 940409 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #560 on: October 13, 2012, 11:29:42 AM »

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #561 on: October 13, 2012, 11:33:25 AM »

Open Arms welcomes speaker Beth Holloway
Date: October, 22nd 2012 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm

Open Arms Annual Meeting with special guest Beth Holloway.

Join Beth as she shares her journey through a mother’s worst nightmare.  When her daughter vanished in Aruba in 2005, Beth’s world changed forever. Now she tours the nation raising awareness with her story of inspiration.

This event is FREE however reservations are required by October 18th.  Call 419-420-9261 or visit the website www.openarmsfindlay.org to reserve your seat.

<snipped>

Map:
http://www.visitfindlay.com/calendar-of-events/568/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #562 on: October 13, 2012, 11:35:28 AM »

OPEN ARMS DOMESTIC VIOLENCE & RAPE CRISIS SERVICES
Beth Holloway
Oct. 22

In 1978, a group of concerned citizens and social    service agency representatives united to form a Domestic Violence Task Force to determine whether or not a need for a domestic violence shelter existed in Hancock County. By surveying a sample of Hancock County residents, it was determined that there was, indeed, a serious need for a domestic violence shelter to serve both women and children. In 1979; the Ohio Domestic Violence Law was passed stating that it was against the law for any family member to abuse another family/household member. Members of the Domestic Violence Task Force then formed the Council on Domestic Violence Inc. and through grants, marriage license fees and private contributions, the Domestic Violence Shelter opened its doors to Hancock County in June 1981. As our community and laws regarding domestic violence have changed, so have our programs. In 1983 we added outreach programs, in 1987 a rape crisis program, in 1989 a program for offenders and in 1999 a visitation/exchange program.

<snipped>

http://www.openarmsfindlay.org/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #563 on: October 13, 2012, 11:44:35 AM »

Beth's Ongoing Mission

Loving Natalee
A Mother’s Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway with Sunny Tillman

Page 219: In each city I have the privilege to speak to several high schools, churches, or law enforcement and civic groups.  This translates to thousands of youths and adults.  Delivering this safety message is my triumph over devastation.  It gives me great joy and is tremendously rewarding work.  I think that I can bear the pain of losing Natalee if it means that I can prevent another family from going through our tragic experience.  If even just one young person in tens of thousands is saved, then it's well worth it.  I ask young people to make a conscious decision to stay safe.  They have to make the choice.  And I'm not asking them to do anything more than I ask myself.  I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It is not easy.  I ask God to help me.  And I know it's not easy for young people to think about choosing  not to get into a situation in which they can't defend themselves.  But we all have to make hard choices.

_____

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #564 on: October 14, 2012, 09:50:04 PM »

OCTOBER 21, 1986 NATALEE'S BIRTHDAY

Lets take a moment as her birthday is coming up and pray for a breakthrough that someone will do the right thing and let
her mother & father know the truth of where she is so she can come home to her family in the USA.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #565 on: October 15, 2012, 07:07:34 AM »

Thanks Kermit!

She is never far from my thoughts, even when it is not her birthday. I sure do hope information shakes out one day that leads to finding her remains. It would be a miracle - but they happen everyday. I never give up hope. an angelic monkey

P.S. In her Dorien picture she looks so cute... but what the heck is holding her? It looks like some demented anteater or something.
That is a whackadoodle of a mascot, right there.

If you still heart Beth like me, just throw your paw up in the air... and wave it like you just don't care!

She will always be the good momma. We need to buy a cloning machine and mass produce her.

The world would sleep more soundly with more Beths around.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #566 on: October 15, 2012, 09:20:00 AM »

Thanks Kermit!

She is never far from my thoughts, even when it is not her birthday. I sure do hope information shakes out one day that leads to finding her remains. It would be a miracle - but they happen everyday. I never give up hope. an angelic monkey

P.S. In her Dorien picture she looks so cute... but what the heck is holding her? It looks like some demented anteater or something.

If you still heart Beth like me, just throw your paw up in the air... and wave it like you just don't care!

She will always be the good momma. We need to buy a cloning machine and mass produce her.

hi Carpe- always love reading what you have to say.  And I like the way you say it too.  Seriously- no nonsense.

The mascot is the elephant from the University of Alabama.  I imagine she was at a dance camp sponsored bu the University and had her photo taken with the mascot.  My daughter went to cheer camp there every summer and we have many photos of her with this big elephant.  I think they call him Big AL?  Dunno- ha ha - we all went to auburn, their big rival.  But yeah, it's from U of A in Tuscaloosa.  Bet money on it.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #567 on: October 15, 2012, 04:12:39 PM »

Thanks Kermit!

Carpe I thought  that was you in disguise holding Natalee up
just as you have through all these years!

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #568 on: October 15, 2012, 04:14:31 PM »

201.229.46 = Angela Bella , charles croes , Earthgoddess , margee,
Barros, Wito, etc.

[<<]  [>>]
Domain Name       setardsl.aw ? (Aruba)
IP Address       201.229.46.# (Setarnet)
ISP       Setarnet
Country    :    Aruba  (Facts)
City    :    Oranjestad
Lat/Long    :    12.5167, -70.0333 (Map)
Language       English (U.S.)
en-us
Operating System       Microsoft WinNT
Browser       Internet Explorer 9.0
Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 9.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/5.0)
Javascript       version 1.3
Monitor       
Resolution    :    1280 x 1024
Color Depth    :    24 bits
Time of Visit       Oct 15 2012 2:33:29 pm
Last Page View       Oct 15 2012 2:33:33 pm
Visit Length       4 seconds
Page Views       2
Referring URL      http://www.google.co...oomba67bp5.jpg&w=640
Search Engine      google.com
Search Words      awe24.com
Visit Entry Page       http://scaredmonkeys...x.php?topic=2979.180
Visit Exit Page       http://scaredmonkeys...x.php?topic=2979.180
Out Click       
Time Zone       UTC-5:00
Visitor's Time       Oct 15 2012 2:33:29 pm
Visit Number       31,641,557

Like Mexico and Russia they are interested in this thread

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2979.180
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #569 on: October 16, 2012, 12:42:16 PM »

http://www.nrcnext.nl/columnisten/2012/10/16/john-van-den-heuvel/

Google translation

Marcel van Roosmalen: John van den Heuvel
By Marcel Roosmalenop October 16, 2012

A bit bland for together on John van den Heuvel diving. The crime expert from The Telegraph and RTL Boulevard made himself perhaps a little ridiculous by Twan Huys and program College Tour to blame it not only gave William Holleeder inviting, while the criminal himself a sweet letter had written asking him a villa authorization and afterwards promised, but there is a lot compared.

John talks to us Baantjer Language and speaks of 'very dangerous boys'

The nice thing about John, I think he continues to get his right, while everyone sees that he is wrong.

But that's just the tip of the iceberg. I believe, in fact much more fun to John.

The black and white way he talks about crime, for example.

John talks to us about the crime as you would like to hear the board on his lap. He used to work with the police, a period in which he has kept. He talks to us Baantjer Language. He talks about 'catching crooks',' very dangerous boys' and 'the police that the perpetrators at their heels. "

Riots in Haren?

"The troublemakers and the" riff raff "belong behind bars!"

A classic this summer are acting as football expert - John PSV fan - in the program VI Orange, which he only thought John Heitinga - John is friends with John - very well played.

Back to journalism.

Unforgettable Johns were broadcast from Peru, where he was the Castro Castro prison where Joran van der Sloot was trapped for days under siege. We saw John in ominous atmosphere reports between the street dogs and eventually penetrate the complex where 'degrading conditions' rife' were. What we do not see them were the bags of dollars that he had security guards on the sly. But does that matter? Eventually he sat opposite Joran in a cell and drew down one after the other in spectacular unveiling, which in the case of Joran was still special.
 ::snipping2::
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #570 on: October 16, 2012, 05:09:38 PM »

Reminder - there was a hearing today:

Case Number: BC363201
DEEPAK KALPOE, ET AL. VS PHILLIP C MCGRAW, ET AL.

Filing Date: 12/13/2006
Case Type: Defamation (Slander/Libel) (General Jurisdiction)

Future Hearings

10/16/2012 at 08:30 am in department 89 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Motion to Amend

11/13/2012 at 08:30 am in department 89 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Motion-In Limine (AND; EVIDENTIARY HEARING)

04/08/2013 at 08:32 am in department 89 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Final Status Conference

04/22/2013 at 09:00 am in department 89 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Jury Trial (10 WEEKS)

I'll keep an eye out for more docs
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #571 on: October 16, 2012, 05:12:32 PM »

Also 

http://courtconnect.courts.ri.gov/pls/ri_adult/ck_public_qry_doct.cp_dktrpt_frames?backto=P&case_id=31-2012-08311&begin_date=&end_date=

1    DISORDERLY CONDUCT/DOMESTIC    

2    CRANK/OBSCENE CALLS/DOMESTIC

PRE-TRIAL CONFERENCE    22-AUG-2012 - CONTINUED
   3rd District Court    HOULIHAN, JUDGE
PRE-TRIAL CONFERENCE    05-SEP-2012 - CONTINUED
   3rd District Court    HOULIHAN, JUDGE
PRE-TRIAL CONFERENCE    26-SEP-2012 - CONTINUED
   3rd District Court    unassigned
PRE-TRIAL CONFERENCE    17-OCT-2012
   3rd District Court    unassigned
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #572 on: October 16, 2012, 05:46:21 PM »

Thanks Klaas!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #573 on: October 16, 2012, 06:36:53 PM »

Reminder - there was a hearing today:

Case Number: BC363201
DEEPAK KALPOE, ET AL. VS PHILLIP C MCGRAW, ET AL.

Filing Date: 12/13/2006
Case Type: Defamation (Slander/Libel) (General Jurisdiction)

Future Hearings

10/16/2012 at 08:30 am in department 89 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Motion to Amend

11/13/2012 at 08:30 am in department 89 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Motion-In Limine (AND; EVIDENTIARY HEARING)

04/08/2013 at 08:32 am in department 89 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Final Status Conference

04/22/2013 at 09:00 am in department 89 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Jury Trial (10 WEEKS)

I'll keep an eye out for more docs

April 22, 2013!!!

Could it be that after almost 6 1/2 years later there will be an outcome to this lawsuit?

Will the ten week trial be televised?

Thanks Klaas.

Janet

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #574 on: October 16, 2012, 07:56:31 PM »

Janet - even though we have been anticipating this trial for a long time, neither Dr. Phil nor the Kalpoe's warrent televising this trial.  That just won't happen. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #575 on: October 16, 2012, 08:33:35 PM »

Janet - even though we have been anticipating this trial for a long time, neither Dr. Phil nor the Kalpoe's warrent televising this trial.  That just won't happen. 

Klaas ... you are probably right.

Considering the amount the Kalpoes are suing Phil McGraw in their defamation lawsuit ($800,000,000) and ... the ongoing Joran van der Sloot happenings in Peru for the past 2 1/2 years ... I was thinking maybe there would be enough renewed media interest in the States to warrant a televised trial.

Thanks again for the updates on the lawsuit court dates.

Janet

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #576 on: October 17, 2012, 12:12:36 AM »

Justice for Natalee!

::justice2NJ::

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #577 on: October 17, 2012, 08:26:55 AM »

Thank you for posting the lovely photo of Natalee, TexasMom.  With the antics of the Kalpoe's, the drama of Joran and those that try to gain their 15 minutes of fame or a bit of money,  it brings us all back to what really matters.   an angelic monkey  And I still hope for the day there will be justice for Natalee. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #578 on: October 17, 2012, 09:34:31 AM »

Considering the amount the Kalpoes are suing Phil McGraw in their defamation lawsuit ($800,000,000) and ... the ongoing Joran van der Sloot happenings in Peru for the past 2 1/2 years ... I was thinking maybe there would be enough renewed media interest in the States to warrant a televised trial.

Janet

Janet - I live in Southern California, I've seen nothing at all about the trial in the news and don't expect to except maybe when there is a final outcome.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #579 on: October 17, 2012, 10:23:06 AM »

Janet

Janet - I live in Southern California, I've seen nothing at all about the trial in the news and don't expect to except maybe when there is a final outcome.

I may be wrong but ... could it be that currently there is nothing in the news regarding the lawsuit because there is no news?  After almost six years of motions and trial delays ... interest has waned.  However ... as the trial date approaches and ... it is obvious that a trial will actually take place ... interest will once again peak?

Until the trial is a given ... I am not about to climb on that roller coaster of anticipation again.

Anyways ... what will be will be.

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.