March 28, 2024, 04:33:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #866 7/23/12 - 12/01/12  (Read 940315 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #600 on: October 18, 2012, 10:34:37 PM »

Janet,
Muffy Bee aslo posted the link to this post that Klassend posted:

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #601 on: October 18, 2012, 11:03:48 PM »

Who was the originator of this email?

Thanks.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #602 on: October 18, 2012, 11:08:13 PM »

I cannot comprehend why the Phil McGraw's defense would not request a forensic investigative report of the disputed of Skeeters' hard drive from the FBI ... a forensic investigative report  that the court can compared to the Dr. Phil recording.  Instead ... a very complicated forensic investigative report from a private laboratory was submitted to the court.

Think about it.  In all probability ... the Kalpoes have submitted a copy of the NFI investigation of the recording.

Janet

I know this is going to go in one ear & out the other:

page 247 - DEEPAK says that he heard the NFI (Netherlands Forencis Insititue) manipulated the tape.

Kermit

May I please have the source/link to Deepak's claim.

Thank You.

Janet

Page 5 - Kalpoe attorneys have not produced any report of the NFI on Skeeters tape.
         Looks like NFI did not analyze the Dr. Phil Skeeters tape, but a tape from
the internet,
source: Defendant Application Order to Shorten Production of Documents
August 16, 2011 filing)

Source: Plantiff Exhibit filed March 26, 2011 - Deepaks Deposition:
page 388 - DEEPAK says that he heard the NFI (Netherlands Forensic Institute) manipulated the tape))

Thanks.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #603 on: October 19, 2012, 12:15:18 AM »

Reference/reminder:

Official statement from the prosecutor:

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #604 on: October 19, 2012, 12:42:30 AM »

Reference/reminder:

Official statement from the prosecutor:

[/quote

Klaas ... Thank you!!!

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #605 on: October 19, 2012, 12:55:53 AM »

Klaas

I have been attempting to locate the posted desposition of the Phil McGraw employee who edited the Skeeters/Deepak interview.  I would appreciate it if you could repost it.

Thanks

Janet

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #606 on: October 19, 2012, 09:19:34 AM »

Klaas

I have been attempting to locate the posted desposition of the Phil McGraw employee who edited the Skeeters/Deepak interview.  I would appreciate it if you could repost it.

Thanks

Janet

?  I don't remember any employee of the Dr. Phil show attending the actual interview.  I could be wrong.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #607 on: October 19, 2012, 09:24:53 AM »

Klaas

Thanks

Janet

?  I don't remember any employee of the Dr. Phil show attending the actual interview.  I could be wrong.

Harold Copus and John Weeks interviewed Nadira and Angelina Reppas but I don't remember either one of them actually being in the room during the Deepak interview:

http://www.drphil.com/slideshows/slideshow/2732/?id=2732&null=null
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #608 on: October 19, 2012, 11:05:03 AM »

Klaas

Thanks

Janet

Harold Copus and John Weeks interviewed Nadira and Angelina Reppas but I don't remember either one of them actually being in the room during the Deepak interview:

The questioning of this employee was one of the court documents you posted.  I was under the impression it was a court desposition ... not an interview.  I could be wrong.

Thanks

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #609 on: October 19, 2012, 01:45:37 PM »

The Transition of Victim to Victor

Natalee Holloway's mother speaks at Bristol Public Library
Published: March 23, 2012

<snipped>

A former teacher, Holloway said her mission now is to educate others about the potential dangers of traveling abroad and urging them to take certain steps to safeguard themselves.

“We don’t teach our children these things because we live in fear, but because it’s not a safe world,” Holloway said. “It might not be safe at home – in an Internet chat room – and it might not be safe on an exotic island trip with friends. What I really want our children and young adults to hear is that their personal safety is up to them.”

On Thursday afternoon, Holloway took that message directly to about 600 Tennessee High School seniors and juniors. She talked, in graphic detail, about what she experienced searching for her daughter and the circumstances that likely befell Natalee the night before she was scheduled to fly home to America.

<snipped>

To make the transition from victim to victor, I made a choice to turn what I’ve learned through a tragedy into a learning experience for others. My audience is global, but even if I only reach one individual with my message – a student, a parent, a traveler, you – then I’ve become the victor over all the sorrow and the pain,” Holloway said.

To those ends, she has established the International Safe Travels Foundation, a nonprofit organization designed to educate the public about traveling safely overseas. The Natalee Holloway Resource Center, which opened two years ago in the National Museum of Crime and Punishment, was set up to aid families of missing persons.

http://www2.wsls.com/news/2012/mar/23/natalee-holloways-mother-speaks-bristol-public-lib-ar-1787274/

Natalee Holloway Resource Center (NHRC)
http://www.crimemuseum.org/NHRC

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #610 on: October 19, 2012, 02:05:17 PM »

"TRAGEDY CREATES AN OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE"

Beth Holloway

Talking To Beth Holloway Five Years After Natalee's Disappearance
05/30/10 1:45 pm

Making A Difference

Beth tells the story of Natalee's disappearance to high school and college students round the nation as part of her work with the Natalee Holloway Resource Center,which launches in D.C. on June 8

"The Natalee Holloway Resource Center is focusing on education and crime prevention, and in the event that a loved one goes missing we have the resources and the contacts to assist the families."

http://www.abc3340.com/news/stories/0510/741129.html

Natalee Holloway Resource Center (NHRC)
http://www.crimemuseum.org/NHRC

s.t.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #611 on: October 19, 2012, 02:53:04 PM »

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #612 on: October 19, 2012, 04:28:58 PM »

Klaas

Thanks

Janet

The questioning of this employee was one of the court documents you posted.  I was under the impression it was a court desposition ... not an interview.  I could be wrong.

Thanks

Janet

That's what I get for trying to read and answer posts in the morning before work.  Yeah, I'm sure I have the deposition somewhere...I'll look.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #613 on: October 19, 2012, 04:37:35 PM »

Not finding it Janet..I'll keep looking but don't see it.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #614 on: October 19, 2012, 05:13:57 PM »

Klaas

Thanks but don't spend any more time looking.  My DIL and her contact have a huge compilation of court documents related to the defamation lawsuit.  She is stopping by following classes today ... I will ask her to retrieve the document (if it exists) and ... do her thing as far as posting it on the forum.

Did you notice that I am now posting my own images rather than always quoting.  Klaas ... you attempted to baby-step me through the process a long while back.  I didn't get it.  DIL attempted to teach me that other day.  I thought I got it but realized after she left ... I didn't.  Last night I reminded my son of the pain I went through bringing him into this world and ... he made a deep sigh and ... sat down beside me and ... guess what?  I got it!

Janet

_____

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #615 on: October 19, 2012, 09:39:03 PM »

17-OCT-2012   CONTINUED FOR FURTHER HEARING

PRE-TRIAL CONFERENCE   07-NOV-2012[/b[
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #616 on: October 20, 2012, 10:06:56 AM »

Klaas

Thanks but don't spend any more time looking.  My DIL and her contact have a huge compilation of court documents related to the defamation lawsuit.  She is stopping by following classes today ... I will ask her to retrieve the document (if it exists) and ... do her thing as far as posting it on the forum.

Did you notice that I am now posting my own images rather than always quoting.  Klaas ... you attempted to baby-step me through the process a long while back.  I didn't get it.  DIL attempted to teach me that other day.  I thought I got it but realized after she left ... I didn't.  Last night I reminded my son of the pain I went through bringing him into this world and ... he made a deep sigh and ... sat down beside me and ... guess what?  I got it!

Janet

Cool!  Not hard once you "get it". 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #617 on: October 20, 2012, 01:18:00 PM »

Do the following words in the Dr. Phil recording reflect the words of Deepak in the interview that is save on Skeeters' hard drive?  Does it matter when the issue of "defamation" is considered?

Janet

++++

'The Abrams Report' for Dec. 1st
updated 12/2/2005 9:00:37 AM ET

(BEGIN AUDIOTAPE)

JAMIE SKEETERS, POLYGRAPH EXPERT:  And the question I‘ll ask you is, if you intentionally killed her? 

DEEPAK KALPOE, SUSPECT IN NATALEE HOLLOWAY‘S DISAPPEARANCE:  No.

SKEETERS:  If it was an accident, I can help all of you and if you guys were partying, even if somebody had given her a date drug—I‘m sure she had sex with all of you. 

KALPOE:  She did.  You‘d be surprised how simple it was.

(END AUDIOTAPE)

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10294603/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #618 on: October 20, 2012, 01:18:28 PM »

STEVE COHEN - PUBLIC STATEMENT

Steve Cohen, “Two of the boys said they had consensual sex with her”. REALLY?

<snipped>

This, according to SMDG Consulting Team chairman Stephen Cohen, adviser to the Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association (AHATA) and the Aruba Strategic Communications Task Force who spoke at the Caribbean Marketplace being held in San Juan, Puerto Rico

<snipped>

Hasn’t the entire debate about the Deepak Tapes been about whether he said, “we did or did not have sex with her?” Now Steve Cohen, consultant to the Aruban government puts it on record that they did have sex with Natalee. Why has anyone wasted any time regarding the tapes as to Deepak’s comments? Seems to be the point is moot. I guess we all now know the answer now.

“Two of the boys said they had consensual sex with her. Whether consensual or not, depends on her ability to be conscious and make a choice,” said Cohen.

Posted January 18, 2006 by Scared Monkeys

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2006/01/18/steve-cohen-two-of-the-boys-said-they-had-consensual-sex-with-her-really/

ARUBA TRUTH
December 7, 2005

A coalition of groups announced Friday the appointment of Steve Cohen to act as spokesperson to North American media, in regards to the Natalee Holloway disappearance case.

AHATA and the ATA appointed Cohen to deal with all media relations concerning the case which still commands media coverage in the United States. Mr. Cohen has been part of the Strategic Communications Task Force since its creation in June. He has a full knowledge of the case and is an associate of the Strategic Message Design Group that has served in an advisory capacity to both ATA and AHATA.

The goal of this action is to coordinate the responses of the private and public sectors to North American media.

http://www.arubatruth.com/?p=17

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #619 on: October 20, 2012, 01:19:01 PM »

PROSECUTORS OFFICE - STATEMENT RELEASE

Brothers arrested again in Aruba case
Two held on suspicion of acting with others in teen's rape, killing
Saturday, August 27, 2005 Posted: 0319 GMT (1119 HKT)

(CNN) -- After being detained and then released last month in Natalee Holloway's disappearance, two brothers were arrested again Friday in Aruba on suspicion they acted "together with other people" in raping and killing the Alabama teen, the prosecutor's office said.

Without elaborating on the evidence, the office said in a statement that "new facts and circumstances" led them to re-arrest Satish Kalpoe, 18 and brother Deepak, 21.

"They are suspected of the primary criminal act of together with other people committing premeditated murder, alternately together with other people murdering somebody, more alternately rob a person of her liberty with fatal consequences and even more alternately raping somebody," the statement said.

"Aside from these suspicions against the two brothers, there are new suspicions, which at this point the prosecutor is not commenting on."

http://edition.cnn.com/2005/LAW/08/26/aruba.arrests/index.html

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.