March 28, 2024, 07:46:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #866 7/23/12 - 12/01/12  (Read 940347 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #620 on: October 20, 2012, 03:34:42 PM »

Natalee's Birthday - October 21st

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #621 on: October 20, 2012, 03:35:11 PM »

THE MILESTONES

Natalee Ann Holloway (October 21, 1986 - May 30, 2005)
Loving Natalee
A Mother's Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway with Sunny Tillman

Page 198: The holidays will be here soon, and we’ll have to face the first season without Natalee. People ask what I will do, how we’ll get through it. But it’s not the holidays and birthdays that get to me. It’s the milestones.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #622 on: October 20, 2012, 03:39:14 PM »

Flashback - October 21, 2005

Natalee's Dad

Aruba: The Tragic Untold Story of Natalee Holloway and Corruption in Paradise
by Dave Holloway

Page 168:
I had planned to end my trip on Friday, October 21, Natalee’s birthday. However, so much activity was going on in Aruba – with the Equusearch team and the equipment that Art Wood had brought in, as well as the tapes arriving – that I did not feel that I could just turn my back and leave. Unfortunately, the sophisticated camera that Art had obtained was not as effective as what Equusearch had with them. But, Equusearch’s sonar search capabilities were much better than anything that the Aruban authorities had.

Natalee’s birthday was a difficult day. I tried not to focus on it and kept busy with my efforts to search for her. As with times back in Mississippi, I was not always with Natalee on her birthday due to sharing time with her with Beth. I did my best to imagine that this was just not my turn to spend her birthday with her.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #623 on: October 20, 2012, 03:43:35 PM »

Flashback - October 21, 2005

Natalee's Mom

'Scarborough Country' for Oct. 21st
updated 10/23/2005

<snipped>

SCARBOROUGH: Last night, I went to Birmingham. I talked to Beth Holloway Twitty, talked about some things that were tough for her, because her daughter should have been here tonight. ...

And her mother, I am telling you, it is an amazing story. Beth Holloway Twitty is not going to stop. She‘s not going to give up her fight. She is going to get justice for her daughter Natalee, if it is the last thing she does.

(CHEERING AND APPLAUSE

SCARBOROUGH: And she told me last night in an amazing interview, you know, if I have got to fight for the next 50 years of my life, I‘m going to do it

(BEGIN VIDEOTAPE)

SCARBOROUGH: Do you have any birthday memories, anything, like her 18th birthday? What saw she doing on her last birthday?

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, MOTHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY: Probably her 16th birthday, because that‘s when you do the car.

SCARBOROUGH: Right.

HOLLOWAY TWITTY: And I think that one was probably the most special. And it probably is to all parents.

SCARBOROUGH: What do you remember about the 16th birthday?

HOLLOWAY TWITTY: I don‘t think I can do it.

<snipped>

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9796403/ns/msnbc-morning_joe/t/scarborough-country-oct-st/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #624 on: October 20, 2012, 06:09:11 PM »

Reference/reminder:

Official statement from the prosecutor:

Klaas

I think the above is the desposition of Phil McGraw's employee ... the employee who edited the recording for the show.  I could be wrong.

If you have the court document in its entirety could you please post it.

Thanks

Janet

s.t.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #625 on: October 20, 2012, 06:48:14 PM »

Klaas

I have been informed that the above document is not the desposition of Dr. Phil's employee who did the editing of the recording for the show.

If DIL is able to come up with the court document that I am sure exists and not only in my mind ... she will post it on the forum.  Son and DIL have plans this evening so ... it won't happen today.

Janet

_____

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #626 on: October 21, 2012, 02:18:57 AM »

Happy Birthday, dear Natalee
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #627 on: October 21, 2012, 10:15:31 AM »

Happy Birthday Natalee - we haven't forgotten  an angelic monkey
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #628 on: October 21, 2012, 11:22:37 AM »

The Next Oncoming Show

DREAMS

by Natalee Holloway

Dreams come to us almost every night
But some are filled with terror and fright
While others can be of a beautiful sight.

Princesses, castles, horses, and kings
Prince Charming giving you a lovely ring
These are all of the fantasy things.

Death, sorrow, heartbreak, and grief
A tree losing its very last leaf
These dreams leave us in disbelief.

Some dreams we may always want to keep
those that leave us as safe as guarded sheep
And sadly others may make us weep.

Whatever happenes we must always know
Dreams will constantly come and go.
So, always be ready for the next oncoming show.

Loving Natalee
by Beth Holloway with Sunny Tillman

_____

jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #629 on: October 21, 2012, 07:33:17 PM »

Happy Birthday, Natalee.  You have inspired so much in so many!

Challapalca him!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #630 on: October 21, 2012, 07:38:45 PM »

The Milestones

Natalee Ann Holloway (October 21, 1986 - May 30, 2005)

Loving Natalee

Page 198: The holidays will be here soon, and we’ll have to face the first season without Natalee. People ask what I will do, how we’ll get through it. But it’s not the holidays and birthdays that get to me. It’s the milestones.

_____

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #631 on: October 21, 2012, 08:06:02 PM »

Happy Birthday, Natalee! No, year after year, we never forget.

Where's my daughter?

Such a simple question that Joran and the Turd-poes could not answer...

...because they knew and know exactly what they did with her.

It must stink walking through life knowing what happened to her... and wondering when your payback will come due.

Not my idea of a good life, for sure. Nooooo, uh uh.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #632 on: October 21, 2012, 08:53:57 PM »

Open Arms Annual Meeting

Event seating is full.  Thank you for your support.

Beth Holloway
Mother of Natalee Holloway

Monday, October 22nd
7:00 PM
Parkview Church
15035 East St. Rt. 12, Findlay

Join Beth as she shares her journey through a mother's worst nightmare.  When her daughter, Natalee Holloway, vanished in Aruba in 2005, Beth's world changed forever.  Now she tours the nation raising awareness with her inspiring story.

If you have any question, please contact Open Arms 419-420-9261 or
OpenArmsFindlay.org

https://sites.google.com/site/openarmsannualmeeting/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #633 on: October 21, 2012, 09:09:44 PM »

"TRAGEDY CREATES AN OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE"
Beth Holloway

Others Might Learn

Loving Natalee

Page 200:  My child.  My beautiful daughter.  I can't save her.  It's too late.  Natalee is gone. And second to the great tragedy of losing her is if we fail to learn from what has happened.  I could be any parent in the world.  And no parent should ever go through this experience.  Natalee could be anyone's daughter.  And in these thoughts a new path is made clear.  There is something I can do.  Many people reached out to us, and I can now reach back to them.  It might be too late to save Natalee, but it's not too late to save others.  And it's time now to make good on my pledge. It's time now to make good on my pledge to stand before high-school and college students, law enforcement professionals, victims' rights groups, travelers of all ages, and anyone interested in personal safety to share Natalee's story and our hard lessons, so that others might learn from them.

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #634 on: October 21, 2012, 09:37:32 PM »

Happy Birthday Natalee;
We're still praying for Justice!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #635 on: October 21, 2012, 09:38:34 PM »

Happy Birthday, Natalee! No, year after year, we never forget.

Where's my daughter?

Such a simple question that Joran and the Turd-poes could not answer...

...because they knew and know exactly what they did with her.

It must stink walking through life knowing what happened to her... and wondering when your payback will come due.

Not my idea of a good life, for sure. Nooooo, uh uh.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #636 on: October 22, 2012, 12:11:20 AM »

You are never forgotten, Natalee.

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #637 on: October 22, 2012, 12:15:50 AM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATALEE!!!

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey
an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #638 on: October 22, 2012, 12:30:21 AM »

Ditto!!

.... great to see you, Rob!

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #639 on: October 22, 2012, 01:17:30 AM »

^^^This^^^

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.