March 28, 2024, 03:00:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #866 7/23/12 - 12/01/12  (Read 940414 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #660 on: October 28, 2012, 11:14:44 PM »

Justice for Natalee!

::justice2NJ::

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #661 on: October 29, 2012, 05:40:02 PM »

The Cloak of Cover

Loving Natalee
A Mother’s Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway with Sunny Tillman

Page 184
: The opportunity to hide behind Hurricane Katrina is too inviting.  The three suspects will be released while all eyes are turned to the devastation in New Orlean.

Page 185: The last announcement I make on television is never seen.  Hurricane Katrina gives the island the cloak of cover it needs to let the suspects walk free and relieve itself of its media burden.

The Open Door

Aruba: The Tragic Untold Story of Natalee Holloway
and Corruption in Paradise
By Dave Holloway

Page 142
:  Hurricane Katrina had left the door open for the boys to sent on their way with little publicity and few restrictions because it took the world's focus off of Natalee.

s.t.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #662 on: October 29, 2012, 05:46:47 PM »

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.177981!/img/httpImage/image.jpg

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #663 on: October 29, 2012, 05:47:28 PM »

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #664 on: October 29, 2012, 05:49:33 PM »

_____

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #665 on: October 29, 2012, 06:12:34 PM »

::boxingjoran:: ::boxingjoran:: ::boxingjoran::

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #666 on: October 29, 2012, 06:13:04 PM »

an angelic monkey   an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #667 on: October 29, 2012, 06:32:19 PM »

THE WAITING GAME

The Third Penal Court of Lima

Joran Van der Sloot Reportedly Getting Married, Seeks Overturn of Prison Sentence
Jul 19, 2012 6:20 AM EDT

<snipped>

Two weeks ago, the Third Penal Court of Lima accepted the paperwork submitted by Van der Sloot’s defense attorney, Maximo Altez, in which he requests that the sentence be annulled. The court clerk stated that he meets the requirements the law establishes for its respective review, and this recourse has been handed over to Peru’s Supreme Court for evaluation.

<snipped>

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/07/19/joran-van-der-sloot-reportedly-getting-married-seeks-overturn-of-prison-sentence.html

The Inter-American Commission of Human rights

Joran Van Der Sloot Could Get A New Trial And His Sentence Reversed
Oct 11, 2012

Convicted killer Joran van der Sloot may be back in court by the end of the year fighting to have his sentence overturned, RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned.

"The Inter-American Commission of Human Rights are going to give a final decision by December," van der Sloot's lawyer, Aldo-Favio Cotrina, told RadarOnline.com in an exclusive interview.

"They could reverse the case and order a new trial to have his sentence reduced," he explained. "This is very good news for Joran!"

<snipped>

"A letter was sent to us from the Inter-American Commission of Human Rights last month confirming that they have accepted his case," Cotrina told Radar.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/10/joran-van-der-sloot-new-trial-sentence-reversed

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #668 on: October 29, 2012, 06:33:58 PM »

::boxingjoran:: ::boxingjoran:: ::boxingjoran::

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #669 on: October 30, 2012, 11:44:11 AM »

Janet glad to know you ad Veggie are safe and sound.

I have family in the Hurricane Sandy path. They have heeded my advice to get emergency supplies.

Please keep us updated Kermit.

Janet

Kermit

Your family?  Any updates.

Morning has come and ... the revealed devastation in the media defines chilling.

Janet

_____

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #670 on: October 30, 2012, 03:09:31 PM »

I still have no word on them at all.
Last we spoke was before the Hurricane.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #671 on: October 30, 2012, 03:14:48 PM »

Kermit

I will add "Kermit's family" to the our ladies' prayer chain list.  The prayer chain includes over 15 churches extending east to Sparwood, BC and ... south to Portland, Or.

Janet

_____

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #672 on: October 30, 2012, 03:18:03 PM »

http://nostradamnus.blogspot.com/2009/02/aruba-90000-friends-you-havent-met-yet.html

http://article.wn.com/view/2007/12/03/Satish_Kalpoes_Lawyer_Goes_On_the_Record/

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #673 on: October 30, 2012, 03:24:30 PM »

Kermit, I pray you will soon hear from your family reporting they are safe and sound. 

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #674 on: October 30, 2012, 09:17:51 PM »

Thank you Muffy Bee. Still nothing.
Last I talked to them, they were going to ride out the storm.
Maybe they changed their minds and went somewhere. I hope.
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #675 on: October 30, 2012, 09:34:34 PM »

Kermit,  Adding my prayers for your family!  Take care.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #676 on: October 31, 2012, 03:15:16 AM »

Thank you Muffy Bee. Still nothing.
Last I talked to them, they were going to ride out the storm.
Maybe they changed their minds and went somewhere. I hope.

Kermit, I'm keeping you and your family in my prayers and hoping you hear from them soon!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #677 on: October 31, 2012, 12:47:31 PM »

Thank you everyone for your prayers it means a lot and badly needed.

So far, I still have not heard from them at all.
I have been able to only find out that power is out until next Monday in the area that they live.
I am praying that it is only that power is out is why I have not heard from them. We are still
unable to get ahold of other friends in other areas too, so I'm hoping that it is just a matter
that my family is just without any means to contact us  They've been through bad storms before
but not like this one.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #678 on: October 31, 2012, 01:50:17 PM »

Thank you everyone for your prayers it means a lot and badly needed.

So far, I still have not heard from them at all.
I have been able to only find out that power is out until next Monday in the area that they live.
I am praying that it is only that power is out is why I have not heard from them. We are still
unable to get ahold of other friends in other areas too, so I'm hoping that it is just a matter
that my family is just without any means to contact us 
They've been through bad storms before
but not like this one.

I'll continue to pray for the safety of your family and friends Kermit.  I hope you hear from them soon.  As you noted, it may be just a matter that your family is without means to contact you. 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #679 on: October 31, 2012, 02:57:09 PM »

14 year old missing for two days...

http://www.awe24.com/20121029/12345/Polis_ta_pidi_ayudo_pa_buskeda_di_mucha_di_14_ana_cual_ta_perdi_pa_2_dia_caba

Papiamentu translation:

police is ask aid for buskeda of child of 14 year cual is perdi for 2 day end
2 day happen come across, 29 of october 2012 14:25

seccion: incidente

Google translation:

2 DIA PASA, 29 OCTOBER 2012 TUE 2:25 p.m.
Seccion: incident
Signalement FORM MISSING / PERSON WALKING AWAY
Name: MATEO
First Name: Cristian Enmanuel
Callsign / nickname: Pio
Place of birth: Aruba
Date of Birth: 22 May 1998
Address: Pos Chiquito
Phone: no

Length: about 1.30 meters or slightly longer
Build: Slender
Skin color: Brown
Hair Color: Black / Brown
Hair Style: Cross Hair
Eyebrows: Little
Beard: No
Eye Color: Brown
Nose: Broad (see photo)
Mouth: lip slightly thicker than upper lip (see photo)
Teeth: Healthy
Speech / Language: Papiamento and Spanish

Clothing (type & color): Blue jeans, further info. dress unknown.
Specifics: Jeans is blue with brown color on the buttocks (stonewashed)

Scars / jewelry: Scar under left wrist
Last Seen place: Home Pos Chiquito
Last Seen Date: October 27, 2012, around 18:00.
Diseases: No

Contact name: Fausto Antonio MATEO
Contact Address: Pos Chiquito
Telephone contact:

Date: 29 OCTOBER 2012
rapporteur:

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.