March 29, 2024, 08:36:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #866 7/23/12 - 12/01/12  (Read 940595 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #680 on: October 31, 2012, 09:54:28 PM »

http://youtu.be/5hD87pT77Ig

Published on Sep 29, 2012 by DiscloseTruthTV

forensic psychologist Dr. Katherine Ramsland discussed the Joran van der Sloot murder case. Should Van der Sloot be the murderer of both Natalie Holloway and Stephany Flores, Ramsland said that "it's unlikely he's done this five years apart without any kind of activity in between." However, she noted that determining additional crimes would be difficult given Van der Sloot's international travel and insufficient record keeping and investigations found in some countries. As such, Ramsland stopped short of calling him a serial killer, saying that "at this point, it's all alleged." Additionally, she was reticent to classify Van der Sloot as a sociopath or psychopath since those types of characterizations require a clinical diagnosis.

http://crimescapebooks.com/2012/01/cant-touch-this-why-did-van-der-sloot-yawn/

Can’t touch this: Why did van der Sloot yawn?

BY DR. KATHERINE RAMSLAND ON JANUARY 18, 2012

The following post is reprinted from Psychology Today

Joran van der Sloot, scheduled to plead guilty to murder earlier this month, wanted more time to “reflect” on the deal he would make. He seemed to think that the court should accommodate him, and even yawned widely to punctuate his arrogance. Certain offenders display a perplexing resilience. It’s called narcissistic immunity, or “Teflon narcissism.” They think they’re special.

::snipping2::

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #681 on: November 02, 2012, 12:08:25 PM »

I thank all of you who were praying for my family. Just a few minutes ago I was able to secure they are alive and okay, albeit they are tired and going through a lot, they are alive. May G_d bless you each for your prayers. Thank you. Big relief for me.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #682 on: November 02, 2012, 02:53:20 PM »

Wonderful news, Kermit! 

I'm still amazed at the devastation and what people are going through. So happy that your family is well and I hope that very soon, their lives will get back to some kind of normal.   
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #683 on: November 02, 2012, 04:57:20 PM »

Wonderful news, Kermit! 

I'm still amazed at the devastation and what people are going through. So happy that your family is well and I hope that very soon, their lives will get back to some kind of normal.   

Thank you CBB,
I feel so terrible for those who are in peril and it is going to take a lot of time and money to rebuild their lives. I'm just so relieved that my family is alive. I don't know if they have any damage because I have not been able to talk with them, but I know they are alive & together. Hopefully the power will be back on for everyone soon   Again, thank you so much for your prayers. I know prayers work.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #684 on: November 02, 2012, 05:11:04 PM »

I thank all of you who were praying for my family. Just a few minutes ago I was able to secure they are alive and okay, albeit they are tired and going through a lot, they are alive. May G_d bless you each for your prayers. Thank you. Big relief for me.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #685 on: November 02, 2012, 05:16:05 PM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #686 on: November 02, 2012, 05:41:32 PM »

Big relief for all of us Kermit, so glad they're o.k.!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #687 on: November 02, 2012, 06:27:46 PM »

Glad to hear they're ok.    an angelic monkey
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #688 on: November 02, 2012, 07:10:39 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #689 on: November 02, 2012, 08:50:36 PM »

Such good news.   

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #690 on: November 02, 2012, 10:27:54 PM »

Continued prayers for your family.  an angelic monkey
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #691 on: November 04, 2012, 12:40:54 AM »

http://bearingpointcaribbean.com/news/marc-van-erve-nieuwe-interim-pg-op-aruba/

Google translation:

Marc van Erve New Interim-PG of Aruba

FRIDAY, 26 OCTOBER 2012

ORANGE CITY - Marc van Erve on 1 November appointed as interim Attorney General of the Public Prosecutor (OM). It remains in any case a year. That said Julisa Arends-Hoevertsz of the Ministry of Justice this morning against Amigoe.

Since Attorney General Rob Pietersz in February of this year, retired, is to find a replacement. Chief Peter Blanken took from March the function and will now have more time for his own work. "I'm glad he comes," said Whites therefore request. Whites know the new interim PG personally and says that Van Preserve include Chief has been involved in the National Office in the Netherlands and has worked for Eurojust, an agency of the European Union that the cooperation between judicial authorities throughout the EU supports. Also, Van Erve chairman of the Central Review Committee, an advisory body of the Public Prosecution Service and the police with members. The committee advises the Board of Procurators-General in the Netherlands concerning special investigative techniques.

http://eurojust.europa.eu/press/PressReleases/Pages/2011/2011-10-10.aspx

Marc van Erve appointed as new National Member for The Netherlands at Eurojust

The Hague, 10 October 2011

On 01 October 2011, Mr Marc E.F.H. van Erve was appointed National Member for the Netherlands at Eurojust. In accordance with Article 2(1) of the Eurojust Decision, the appointment was approved by the Secretary General of the European Council.

The former National Member for the Netherlands, Mr Arend Vast, retired.

Mr Van Erve was Counselor for Judicial Affairs and Liaison Magistrate at the Embassy of the Netherlands in Paris, France, from 2005 till 2010.

Mr Van Erve was acquainted with Eurojust thanks to his previous position as the Dutch Representative in the College of Pro-Eurojust in Brussels, Belgium, from 2000 until June2001.

From October 2001 until October 2005, Mr Van Erve was Chief Public Prosecutor of the National Public Prosecutors’ Office in Rotterdam.

Mr Van Erve has extensive experience in international co-operation in criminal matters and is an expert in the fight against international organised crime.

::snipping2::

http://www.koninklijkhuis.nl/foto-en-video/koningin-bezoekt-eurojust-16927

Queen visits Eurojust
September 26, 2012

The Hague, 26 September 2012: Vice-President Carlos Zeyen, President Michele Coninsx, the Queen and the Dutch representative Marc van Erve during the celebration of the 10th anniversary of Eurojust, the judicial cooperation unit of the European Union © ANP, photo: Lex van Lieshout.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #692 on: November 04, 2012, 12:52:40 AM »

The Next Oncoming Show

DREAMS

by Natalee Holloway

Dreams come to us almost every night
But some are filled with terror and fright
While others can be of a beautiful sight.

Princesses, castles, horses, and kings
Prince Charming giving you a lovely ring
These are all of the fantasy things.

Death, sorrow, heartbreak, and grief
A tree losing its very last leaf
These dreams leave us in disbelief.

Some dreams we may always want to keep
those that leave us as safe as guarded sheep
And sadly others may make us weep.

Whatever happenes we must always know
Dreams will constantly come and go.
So, always be ready for the next oncoming show.

Loving Natalee
A Mother's Testament of Hope and Faith
by Beth Holloway with Sunny Tillman

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #693 on: November 04, 2012, 01:28:47 PM »

Good news Kermie, been following the hurricane news on CNN and of course reading here. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #694 on: November 04, 2012, 04:46:25 PM »

Documents filed in the Kalpoe vs. Dr. Phil case.  A recent document filed by the Defense team included his deposition/statement made by Larry Garrison.  This was one of many documents filed to prove the Kalpoe's were public figures thus were not defamed.

I know it's hard to read:

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #695 on: November 04, 2012, 05:30:26 PM »

source: Witness list for November 13, 2012 hearing
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #696 on: November 04, 2012, 05:34:03 PM »

Good news Kermie, been following the hurricane news on CNN and of course reading here. 

Thank you Ms. Kat_Gram,
I'm sitting on pins and needles waiting for their power to return. Before the storm hit, I know they had gone to shop for food, but
I don't think they were prepared for a week!!!!  It's going to take some time for ALL of the people that this storm hit to be able to deal with the emotions.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #697 on: November 04, 2012, 05:36:05 PM »

The Next Oncoming Show

DREAMS

by Natalee Holloway

Dreams come to us almost every night
But some are filled with terror and fright
While others can be of a beautiful sight.

Princesses, castles, horses, and kings
Prince Charming giving you a lovely ring
These are all of the fantasy things.

Death, sorrow, heartbreak, and grief
A tree losing its very last leaf
These dreams leave us in disbelief.

Some dreams we may always want to keep
those that leave us as safe as guarded sheep
And sadly others may make us weep.

Whatever happenes we must always know
Dreams will constantly come and go.
So, always be ready for the next oncoming show.

Loving Natalee
A Mother's Testament of Hope and Faith
by Beth Holloway with Sunny Tillman

I use to think that we didn't let go of Natalee, but now I honestly feel that it's Natalee that hasn't let go of all of us.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #698 on: November 04, 2012, 07:15:15 PM »

Also, in another case 

Rhode Island Court Cases

PRE-TRIAL CONFERENCE    07-NOV-2012

3rd District Court
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #699 on: November 04, 2012, 10:12:58 PM »

Documents filed in the Kalpoe vs. Dr. Phil case.  A recent document filed by the Defense team included his deposition/statement made by Larry Garrison.  This was one of many documents filed to prove the Kalpoe's were public figures thus were not defamed.

I know it's hard to read:

<Respectfully snipped by Tamikosmom>

If the Dr.Phil recording was not deceptely manipulated ... why are documents/dispositions required?  Why can a forensic analysis of the recording not stand alone as evidence for the defense to prove that Deepak was not defamed.  A simple comparison with the Skeeters' original recording that is saved on his hard drive should suffice.  The Kalpoes lose!! Case closed!!

Janet

++++++

Tale of the Tape Thursday
December 01, 2005

<snipped>

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN:  ... I was told by Jamie Skeeters on the phone the other night that he originally "taped" this interview directly to his computer hard drive and that he gave the hard drive to the FBI. Of course this hard drive — the "original" — is what will tell us exactly what was said or not said  — provided it can be adequately enhanced and analyzed.

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,177286,00.html

Ex-Holloway Suspects Sue Dr. Phi
Fri., Dec. 15, 2006 12:04 PM PST

<snipped>

The complaint states that Skeeter secretly videotaped an interview with Deepak Kalpoe and then aired the illicit recording on Dr. Phil—after cutting it in such a way as to "create false, incriminating and defamatory statements that the plaintiffs engaged in criminal activity against Natalee Holloway." ...

But Paramount disputes the charge. "Deepak Kalpoe’s statements, which aired on the Dr. Phil show, were his own words presented in a manner that the show believed accurately reflected the sum and substance of what he said in a recorded interview with Jamie Skeeters in Aruba."

<snipped>

http://ca.eonline.com/uberblog/b53983_Ex-Holloway_Suspects_Sue_Dr_Phil.html

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.