March 19, 2024, 02:32:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #866 7/23/12 - 12/01/12  (Read 939848 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #720 on: November 05, 2012, 11:14:01 PM »

A video clip from an Anderson Cooper interview with Mary Hamer in January.

Janet

+++++

Mary Hamer: Continuing the Conversation...
Friday, January 27, 2012 7:31AM

http://www.andersoncooper.com/2012/01/26/mary-hamer-continuing-the-conversation

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #721 on: November 05, 2012, 11:59:40 PM »

http://www.andersoncooper.com/episodes/mary-hamer-krysten-ritter-kyle-richards/
Edit to add date.  MB  November 5, 2012
DAYTIME EXCLUSIVE: JORAN VAN DER SLOOT'S GUARDIAN ANGEL MARY HAMER SPEAKS OUT about the controversial new book she is co-writing with Natalee's alleged killer, which is dedicated, in part, to Natalee.

GMA*B

I take it that this is NOW in real time?  Hard to tell in all these blasts from the past.

Which one is the more desperate for attention, Joran or Mary Hamer?

Either one will do just about anything it seems.  I guess she doesn't realize that no one cares what Joran thinks.  
« Last Edit: November 06, 2012, 08:20:38 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #722 on: November 06, 2012, 08:22:38 AM »

DAYTIME EXCLUSIVE: JORAN VAN DER SLOOT'S GUARDIAN ANGEL MARY HAMER SPEAKS OUT about the controversial new book she is co-writing with Natalee's alleged killer, which is dedicated, in part, to Natalee.

GMA*B

I take it that this is NOW in real time?   Hard to tell in all these blasts from the past.

Either one will do just about anything it seems.  I guess she doesn't realize that no one cares what Joran thinks.  

I've added the article date "November 5, 2012", which should have been included with the link Anna.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #723 on: November 06, 2012, 06:28:29 PM »

My family just contacted me. They got power back on 20 minutes ago. YEE HAW.They are very stressed out from their ordeal and they just learned another storm is coming. It's already late there so I don't know that they can go out to get supplies or what.

Now I have a stupid question. Does anyone know what the safest method to send money to them would be?
I know some areas you have to have cash in order to buy groceries. I don't know if they are getting mail yet.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #724 on: November 06, 2012, 06:33:44 PM »

Edit to add date of article.  MB  November 5, 2012

GMA*B

I certainly hope that Beth knows about this.  She should tie up any possible profits.

I should clarify by saying that IMO if this book thing does come to pass, I think Mary Hamer will probably spend more having it printed than it will ever make in sales.  

RG's crockumentary comes to mind...  

That is what I think too texasmom.
Even a man-behind-bars wouldn't do her.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #725 on: November 06, 2012, 06:35:29 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/entertainment/2012/10/andersons-coopers-daytime-talk-show-canceled/
Anderson Cooper show cancelled
October 29, 2012 (Edited to add date of article-MB)
« Last Edit: November 06, 2012, 07:44:38 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #726 on: November 06, 2012, 07:09:25 PM »

My family just contacted me. They got power back on 20 minutes ago. YEE HAW.They are very stressed out from their ordeal and they just learned another storm is coming. It's already late there so I don't know that they can go out to get supplies or what.

Now I have a stupid question. Does anyone know what the safest method to send money to them would be?
I know some areas you have to have cash in order to buy groceries. I don't know if they are getting mail yet.

finally, they have power!   

what about a gift certificate for a major grocery store in their area sent by courier.

OR if you bank on-line - a transfer to their bank account.
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #727 on: November 06, 2012, 10:17:03 PM »

GMA*B

I take it that this is NOW in real time?   Hard to tell in all these blasts from the past.

I've added the article date "November 5, 2012", which should have been included with the link Anna.

Sorry MuffyBee

2 4 1
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #728 on: November 06, 2012, 11:04:48 PM »

No worries Suzie Q.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #729 on: November 06, 2012, 11:36:05 PM »

Justice for Natalee!

::justice2NJ::

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #730 on: November 07, 2012, 01:57:32 PM »

what about a gift certificate for a major grocery store in their area sent by courier.

Good idea. I'll look for stores near them. Thanks can.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #731 on: November 08, 2012, 05:44:30 AM »

Good idea. I'll look for stores near them. Thanks can.

Yw Kermit.  I hope you are able to find a way to offer this kindness to your loved ones.
 an angelic monkey
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #732 on: November 08, 2012, 03:18:43 PM »

Continued - PRE-TRIAL CONFERENCE   14-NOV-2012
3rd District Court   unassigned
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #733 on: November 09, 2012, 12:30:05 AM »

His name is Edwin Duijneveld, the translator really does a number on it.

http://www.amigoe.com/aruba/134998-voorwaardelijke-straf-voor-advocaat-duijneveld

Google translation:

Suspended sentence for lawyer Duijn Field         

THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 8, 2012 9:07

Lawyer Duijn Field at the courthouse after his arrest in 2008.

ORANGE CITY - Attorney Edwin Duijn Field helped make money from convicted drug kingpin Luis Mansur conceal the trustee of the bankruptcy of Mansur. Moreover, he had pistol cartridges in his possession. For these facts, this morning he was sentenced to a suspended sentence of three months to two years probation and 120 hours of community service. Duijn Field goes on appeal.

By our reporter

Alex LACL e

The Public Prosecutor (OM) had five months unconditional prison sentence and two years of removal from office. And although lawyer Duijn Field by the court as' the integrity of his profession into disrepute "has brought, the judge put him from office. Shaking her head but otherwise unmoved heard Duijn Field this morning in court the sentence pronounced. Duijn Field has a "mixed feelings" on the matter left over, he leaves after writing. "Of the nine allegations, the Court of First Instance three proven." About not giving up revenue Mansur during the bankruptcy he says the following: "In two of the three cases, the money was not Mr. Mansur. Therefore it can not be that money is withdrawn from the curator. "In the third case, explains Field Duijn out, it was someone else who has done what the court ascribes to him.

Finally, the lawyer that the pistol cartridges were found in his possession, a client came. "I have a client declined because I did not want it on the street would come." Besides, he was already planning to these bullets to the police to transfer, but he was "not ready to come." Gabriella the lawyer raised, his colleague Duijn Field in this case assisting leave after the verdict to Amigoe know that he was "the matter fairly positive 'find past. Duijn Field will nonetheless appeal and seeks acquittal. On the question whether the prosecution to appeal, came to the conclusion of this edition still no answer.

Trust hist onde n

The facts which Duijn Field this morning was sentenced, were set in the period from 2003 to 2009. At that time he was the lawyer for Mansur, knowing that he had been declared bankrupt, Mansur income generated from a quarry. He has also collaborated on a loan of the same Mansur of 60,000 florins to the company saying. "These funds are wrongly reported to the liquidator not making it out of the bankruptcy estate remained," said the judge in the judgment. This has Duijn Field 'confidence in lending and equity interests of the creditors of Mansur violated.

Slow procesgan g

Duijn Field on June 16, 2008 was arrested by the police. Defendants under the European Convention on Human Rights (ECHR) right to a rapid process and a reasonable period within which trial must be completed. This reasonable period has been set at two years. Because the defense, pass on to indicate that a large number of witnesses to be heard and a time not to attend the trial, the procedure has slowed, the judge find that the reasonable period of nine months shall be extended. Nevertheless, this period of almost two years exceeded. Therefore, the court did not unconditional, but an entirely suspended sentence imposed, says the verdict.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #734 on: November 09, 2012, 03:17:14 PM »

Can

Last Sunday our church held a special prayer service for those affected by Hurricane Sandy.  There was also an offering taken during that short service.  However ... when the media reports regarding the lack of assistance reaching some by the larger government and private organizations were taken into consideration ... there was some "respectful" disagreement regarding where the funds should be sent.

Yesterday ... I mentioned to my hubby about your suggestion to Kermit regarding gift cards.  He contacted one of the church elders overseeing this effort and he was very receptive to the idea and so were other members who were contacted by the elder.

Anyways ... I just received a church mass email.  The funds will be transferred to the bank account of a sister church in New Jersey.  Walmart (food/supplies) and gas gift cards will be purchased and distrubuted at the descretion of whoever will be heading the effort at this church.

Thank you!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #735 on: November 10, 2012, 08:23:33 PM »

http://www.nodeju.com/30994/van-der-sloot-writing-a-book-about-none-violence.html

Van Der Sloot Writing A Book About None-Violence
Nov 10 2012     

LIMA – According to Van der Sloot’s sugar aunt, Mary Hamer, Joran spends his day in the Castro prison in Lima writing a book about none-violence.

Hamer, a radiologist from Lake City, Florida, has been Van der Sloot’s spiritual and financial supporter for the past several years.  ::snipping2::

Mary Hamer is a singer in her spare time. She wrote a song just for Joran, entitled: “I will Rescue You!”.

“I will support Joran forever!,” Mary Hamer says with conviction.

She doesn’t know when Joran’s book will be finished and published.

Just five days ago, during the Cooper Anderson Live TV show, Hamer admitted that she believes Van der Sloot is guilty.

I like the title Sugar Aunt, too bad they didn't spell it Ant.

2 4 1
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #736 on: November 10, 2012, 10:58:42 PM »

Aruba police get away with 2 Colombian killings .
Tuesday, 06 November 2012 10:56

Aruba has allegedly announced its decision to not investigate the killings of two Colombian citizens as a result of blatant police error in Aruba, local media reported Monday.

The Aruban authorities' decision to not investigate the police shooting and killing of two Colombians, caught on video by a cell phone, was allegedly caused by a chain of impudent errors made by policemen on the Dutch island of Aruba on February 22.

News network Noticias Uno reported Monday that the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Aruba gave the Colombian consul a diplomatic note explaining that no one would be prosecuted for the deaths that resulted in the police action in Aruba's capital of Oranjestad.

The submitted document apparently admitted that one of the police officers while trying to open the car door where the Colombians were seated in traffic "accidentally" fired a shot, not injuring anyone but consequently instigated other police officers to open fire on the vehicle in confusion, resulting in killing the two Colombian men in the car. After reaching this conclusion, Aruban authorities decided that there was no reason to prosecute any of the officers involved, including the first police officer "because his accidental shooting was not fatal," despite the fact that the seemingly innocuous error ended in the Colombians' demise.

Initial local reports of the incident relayed various versions of what happened and why police surrounded and fired on the car in the first place, including the Colombian's supposed involvement in robbery and that the Colombians in the car open fired on the police first.

::snipping2::

The Aruba authorities have been very quiet about the actual events since February and originally stated that large amounts of cocaine were found in the car, according to local Aruba online news source, AVS.

Other sources, such as Noticias Uno, however have confirmed that no drugs or arms were actually discovered in the vehicle.

http://colombiareports.com/colombia-news/news/26862-no-investigation-into-aruba-police-killing-colombian-report.html
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #737 on: November 11, 2012, 12:25:34 AM »

http://aruba-daily.com/newspaper/?p=27007

Suspects killed were unarmed

Posted by Aruba Daily on November 9th, 2012

Aruba has allegedly announced its decision to not investigate the killings of two Colombian citizens as a result of blatant police error in Aruba, local media reported Monday. The Aruban authorities’ decision to not investigate the police shooting and killing of two Colombians, caught on video by a cell phone, was allegedly caused by a chain of impudent errors made by policemen on the Dutch island of Aruba on February 22.

News network Noticias Uno reported Monday that the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Aruba gave the Colombian consul a diplomatic note explaining that no one would be prosecuted for the deaths that resulted in the police action in Aruba’s capital of Oranjestad.

The submitted document apparently admitted that one of the police officers while trying to open the car door where the Colombians were seated in traffic “accidentally” fired a shot, not injuring anyone but consequently instigated other police officers to open fire on the vehicle in confusion, resulting in killing the two Colombian men in the car. After reaching this conclusion, Aruban authorities decided that there was no reason to prosecute any of the officers involved, including the first police officer “because his accidental shooting was not fatal,” despite the fact that the seemingly innocuous error ended in the Colombians’ demise.
Despite the confusion, it seems to be that the Colombians were wanted by the U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) for drug trafficking charges, leading to the police shooting in the middle of traffic in a downtown shopping area of the island, killing the two Colombian citizens and arresting a third.
Other sources, such as Noticias Uno, however have confirmed that no drugs or arms were actually discovered in the vehicle.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #738 on: November 11, 2012, 08:45:32 AM »

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/entertainment/2012/10/andersons-coopers-daytime-talk-show-canceled/
Anderson Cooper show cancelled
October 29, 2012 (Edited to add date of article-MB)

On the bright side Coop... they just carved you out three more hours a day of butterfly catchin' time. Party's on the patio, girlfren'!

He did do a great job of trivializing Mary "I stick my hands in fans for fun" Hamer, though. That woman's pickle is not centered right on her burger. I mean, for reals. The scary part - she is still licensed to drive on public roads.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #739 on: November 11, 2012, 11:42:27 AM »

Looks like a body found in a car at Malmok?

http://www.awe24.com/20121110/12487/Update_Hende_haya_morto_na_Tres_Cadushi_na_Malmok_a_bin_resulta_hende_cu_ta

Update: Hende haya morto na Tres Cadushi na Malmok a bin resulta hende cu ta ser busca pa 4 dia caba

23 hora pasa , 10 di november 2012 12:50
Seccion: incidente

Diasabra merdia a drenta informe cu lo tin un auto para na Tres Cadushi na Malmok unda tin un hende den auto cu no ta duna señal di bida. Mesora a dirigi patruya na e sitio. Na yegada di patruya a constata cu enberdad tin un auto eynan anto e hende no ta duna señal di bida. E curpa tabata den e vehiculo den un estado di descomposicion y tin indicacion cu aki ta trata di un caso criminal. E victima ta cuadra cu e descripcion di e persona cu a ser emeiti den un otro informe cu lo tin 4 dia caba desapareci. E tabata den e Kia Picanto cora A25710. Polis mesora a sera e area pa asina inicia cu e investigacion, a solicita presencia di tur autoridad competente na e sitio. E curpa a ser identifica como Otoniel Otalvaro Jaramillo di 44 aña, famianan a ser avisa y tambe a presenta na e sitio.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.