March 28, 2024, 11:37:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #866 7/23/12 - 12/01/12  (Read 940488 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #760 on: November 13, 2012, 09:19:17 PM »

The Milestones

Natalee Ann Holloway (October 21, 1986 - May 30, 2005)

Loving Natalee
A Mother's Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway with Sunny Tillman

Page 198: The holidays will be here soon, and we’ll have to face the first season without Natalee. People ask what I will do, how we’ll get through it. But it’s not the holidays and birthdays that get to me. It’s the milestones.

s.t.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #761 on: November 13, 2012, 09:32:28 PM »

Natalee Holloway Resource Center (NHRC)
http://www.crimemuseum.org/NHRC

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #762 on: November 13, 2012, 09:36:12 PM »

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #763 on: November 13, 2012, 09:44:07 PM »

http://www.lawqa.com/qa/what-would-be-consequences-if-i-dropped-personal-injury-lawsuit-in-middle-of-it

Question
What happens if I drop a personal injury lawsuit in the middle of it ?

Law Offices of Steven R. Kuhn & Associates | Steven R. Kuhn
Answer:
You should consult with the opposing side. Ask them if they will accept a dismissal for a waiver of costs. You need some consideration or you leave yourself open for a malicious prosecution case against you.

Answer Applies to: California

Replied: 6/23/2011

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #764 on: November 13, 2012, 11:12:53 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/english/135381-new-fund-to-combat-crime

New fund to combat crime         
MONDAY, 12 NOVEMBER 2012 14:18

ORANJESTAD — From the draft national regulation to set up a crime fund and an amendment of the National Regulation narcotic drugs it appears that the government wants to take more decisive measures. The Parliament held a debate on this today.

According to the government, combating crime requires more and more from Justice, and it specifically regards the work force and the finances.

Criminals namely more and more use of modern possibilities in technological and financial field. The government therefore thinks changes in the method of working are in order so that Justice can keep up with these developments and take adequate action. For that reason the government wants to make extra money available on a structural basis to combat crime. This money must come among others from the proceeds from crime itself, for example money that was confiscated or from selling goods that were confiscated.

The Parliament of Aruba received the draft National Regulation Crime Combating Fund in October and the amendment of the National Regulation narcotic drugs in September, but not before the Advisory Council had studies these and reported on them. This Council did have a few questions though.

::snipping2::

Preventative body-search

The government also wants to take more decisive measures – particularly preventative, against drugs and the inconvenience involved. Despite the fact that the authorities included are rather drastic, the government thinks there are not sufficient. Considering the increasing sale and use of narcotic drugs the government thinks it wise to extend the existing supervisory stipulations, in particular the authority to conduct a body-search and search clothing. This is considered a particular lack in practice, according to the government.

However, the Council advised the minister to consider not presenting the draft to the Parliament. According to the Council, ‘a proper substantiation’ of the observed problems is lacking and propositions were mainly brought forward. He also pointed out that the drug problems must be charted better in order to judge whether the measures, including the expansion of supervisory possibilities, and means or coercion, are effective and justified. The Council further stated that in view of the jurisprudence of the European Court, the draft offers no guarantees against arbitrary action. According to the Council, a minimum number of requirements is lacking with the issuing of the order by the Officer of Justice, particularly a limitation of place, time and reason. In this way the chance of an arbitrary execution of the order is unacceptably large, because this means every citizen can be subjected to a preventative body-search without any existing suspicion.

The Council therefore pleads for a better protection of the citizens by informing them before Justice conducts a preventative body-search.

Furthermore, there’s the requirement that the invasion of one’s privacy is deemed necessary in a democratic society. As this requirement is not met the Council is unable to agree with the contents and the purpose of the draft to amend the National Regulation narcotic drugs.

Based on the advice the minister of Justice has meanwhile argued which adjustments should and should not be implemented. The draft was then presented to the Parliament, which debated on the matter today.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #765 on: November 13, 2012, 11:19:30 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/amigoearuba/posts/10151244166113866

Google translation:

Amigoe Aruba
Yesterday via RSS Graffiti

Baby of six weeks deceased
ORANGE CITY - Health Management (Despa) warns the public against the infectious disease pertussis or whooping cough. Last week an Aruban baby six weeks old to this deceased.
Source: Amigoe Aruba

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #766 on: November 13, 2012, 11:32:20 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/amigoearuba/posts/10151241356488866

Google translate:

Amigoe Aruba
Saturday via RSS Graffiti

Dello Gomez new blanket Bar Association

ORANGE CITY - After earlier lawyer Gabriella the increased withdrew, also gave lawyer Monica Kock Thursday, one day before the election, that they withdrew for personal reasons. Yesterday afternoon was Lincoln Dello Gomez therefore chosen as the new Dean of the Bar Association. He indicated that the current best ...

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #767 on: November 13, 2012, 11:45:16 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/amigoearuba/posts/10151238316043866

Google translation:

Amigoe Aruba
November 8 via RSS Graffiti

21 year old dies gas explosion injuries Montana

ORANGE CITY - Jessica Goeloe (21), one of the persons suffering from severe burns when the gas explosion in Montana on September 10, in Colombia deceased. On her Facebook page now condolences to family and friends (see photo insert) behind. 24ora news reports based on a telephone conversation with the stepfather that Goeloe complications and received it today is deceased. When the gas explosion in the apartment were six people injured, including two so so heavy that they had to Colombia for treatment. How the situation is the other victim is not known. Early October was research into the cause clear that at the isolation of the complex under construction, many mistakes were made. Service Technical Inspectorate cases also examines if the community is better informed about gas connections.

https://www.facebook.com/jessica.goeloe

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #768 on: November 13, 2012, 11:50:53 PM »

http://bearingpointcaribbean.com/news/marc-van-erve-nieuwe-interim-pg-op-aruba/

Google translation:

Marc van Erve New Interim-PG of Aruba

FRIDAY, 26 OCTOBER 2012

ORANGE CITY - Marc van Erve on 1 November appointed as interim Attorney General of the Public Prosecutor (OM). It remains in any case a year. That said Julisa Arends-Hoevertsz of the Ministry of Justice this morning against Amigoe.

Since Attorney General Rob Pietersz in February of this year, retired, is to find a replacement. Chief Peter Blanken took from March the function and will now have more time for his own work. "I'm glad he comes," said Whites therefore request. Whites know the new interim PG personally and says that Van Preserve include Chief has been involved in the National Office in the Netherlands and has worked for Eurojust, an agency of the European Union that the cooperation between judicial authorities throughout the EU supports. Also, Van Erve chairman of the Central Review Committee, an advisory body of the Public Prosecution Service and the police with members. The committee advises the Board of Procurators-General in the Netherlands concerning special investigative techniques.

http://eurojust.europa.eu/press/PressReleases/Pages/2011/2011-10-10.aspx

Marc van Erve appointed as new National Member for The Netherlands at Eurojust

The Hague, 10 October 2011

On 01 October 2011, Mr Marc E.F.H. van Erve was appointed National Member for the Netherlands at Eurojust. In accordance with Article 2(1) of the Eurojust Decision, the appointment was approved by the Secretary General of the European Council.

The former National Member for the Netherlands, Mr Arend Vast, retired.

Mr Van Erve was Counselor for Judicial Affairs and Liaison Magistrate at the Embassy of the Netherlands in Paris, France, from 2005 till 2010.

Mr Van Erve was acquainted with Eurojust thanks to his previous position as the Dutch Representative in the College of Pro-Eurojust in Brussels, Belgium, from 2000 until June2001.

From October 2001 until October 2005, Mr Van Erve was Chief Public Prosecutor of the National Public Prosecutors’ Office in Rotterdam.

Mr Van Erve has extensive experience in international co-operation in criminal matters and is an expert in the fight against international organised crime.

http://www.koninklijkhuis.nl/foto-en-video/koningin-bezoekt-eurojust-16927

Queen visits Eurojust
September 26, 2012

The Hague, 26 September 2012: Vice-President Carlos Zeyen, President Michele Coninsx, the Queen and the Dutch representative Marc van Erve during the celebration of the 10th anniversary of Eurojust, the judicial cooperation unit of the European Union © ANP, photo: Lex van Lieshout.

https://www.facebook.com/amigoearuba/posts/10151236369258866

Google translation:

Amigoe Aruba
November 7 via RSS Graffiti

New Interim Attorney General on 1 December
The new interim Attorney General (PG) Marc van Erve is not November 1, but appointed on 1 December. Amigoe wrote on 26 October, on the basis of statements of Julisa Arends-Hoevertsz (employee of the Ministry of Justice), so that the new PG 1 November for a period of one year would be appointed. Questioning the Public Prosecutor (OM) yesterday shows that this is not true. According to Deputy PG Peter Blanken begins From Preserve so until next month.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #769 on: November 14, 2012, 07:22:46 PM »

http://www.rpp.com.pe/2012-11-14-desestiman-anular-condena-de-28-anos-a-holandes-joran-van-der-sloot-noticia_540292.html

Google translation

Dismissed void sentence of 28 years Dutchman Joran Van der Sloot
Wednesday, November 14, 2012 | 3:09 pm

The Supreme Prosecutor Peter Chávarri Vallejos favored confirming the sentence of 28 years in prison for Dutch citizen Joran Van der Sloot, found guilty of the death of Stephanny Flores, crime occurred in May 2010.

Judge desetimó legal recourse presented by Van Der Sloot to annul this sentence imposed by the Third Criminal Court for inmates in jail.

Chávarri Vallejos also said he is in favor of the 200 thousand suns civil damages payable by the confessed murderer to the family of the young victim.

This review tax was referred to the Permanent Criminal Chamber of the Supreme Court, that in the coming days will issue a final veredcto,
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #770 on: November 14, 2012, 08:40:58 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/rppnoticias

RPP Noticias
3 hours ago
El fiscal supremo se mostró a favor que se confirme la sentencia de 28 ańos de prisión para el ciudadano holandés Joran Van der Sloot.

Entérate más visitando nuestra web: http://ow.ly/fir3b

(FOTO: Andina)

The Supreme Prosecutor was in favor to confirm the sentence of 28 years in prison for the Dutch citizen Joran Van der Sloot.

Find out more by visiting our website: http://ow.ly/fir3b

(photo: Andina) (Translated by Bing)

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #771 on: November 15, 2012, 07:21:40 PM »

RPP Noticias
3 hours ago
El fiscal supremo se mostró a favor que se confirme la sentencia de 28 ańos de prisión para el ciudadano holandés Joran Van der Sloot.

The Supreme Prosecutor was in favor to confirm the sentence of 28 years in prison for the Dutch citizen Joran Van der Sloot.

Thanks Texasmom!

Read it and weep, dirt bomb. Your murderous run --- is done, son.
Now, sit your big jughead down and drink a nice big can of .....
Yay! Peru 

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #772 on: November 15, 2012, 07:23:45 PM »

I know these lovely ladies will be happy about the latest ruling!

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #773 on: November 15, 2012, 09:59:58 PM »

http://elchino.pe/policiales/1430-ratifican-condena-de-28-anos-a-van-der-sloot.html

Bing translation:

Thursday, 15 November 2012 02: 11
Court confirms sentence of 28 years to Van der Sloot

The month of September, the Dutchman Joran van der Sloot, maximum Highness, counsel requested that the Inter-American Court of human rights (IACHR), whose headquarters is located in San José, Costa Rica, again to assess the sentence that was imposed on its sponsored for the murder of Stephany Flores.

The Dutchman was sentenced to 28 years in prison for murdering girl cited with 21 years in May 2010.

Maximum Highness counsel said that month that "the Court has accepted the document and now going to evaluate, based on that it will issue a ruling. I am confident that we will win".

The Ombudsman of the European assassin commented that it requested the case go back to fojas zero and starts a new process, because according to him, "rights are not respected" Van der Sloot. "Their rights to due process have been violated: he was extradited from Chile irregularly and in Peru a translator was not put him", sustained Highness.

As you remember, that episode was then the judiciary Peruvian, through the permanent criminal court, accept the extradition request raised by a court in Alabama, United States, Jöran responds by the disappearance of the young American Natalee Holloway, which occurred in May 2005.

Despite the attempt of Joran to escape the crime of Stephany, yesterday was discarded the legal appeal filed by his lawyers. Thus it was announced by the Supreme Prosecutor Pedro Chávarri Vallejos, who expressed to ratify the sentence of 28 years in prison for the Dutch.

In addition, Chávarri Vallejos said that it is in favour of the 200 thousand suns of civil damages that the confessed murderer must pay the family of the young victim.

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #774 on: November 15, 2012, 11:40:58 PM »

http://elchino.pe/policiales/1430-ratifican-condena-de-28-anos-a-van-der-sloot.html

Bing translation:

The month of September, the Dutchman Joran van der Sloot, maximum Highness, counsel requested that the Inter-American Court of human rights (IACHR), whose headquarters is located in San José, Costa Rica, again to assess the sentence that was imposed on its sponsored for the murder of Stephany Flores.

The Dutchman was sentenced to 28 years in prison for murdering girl cited with 21 years in May 2010.

Maximum Highness counsel said that month that "the Court has accepted the document and now going to evaluate, based on that it will issue a ruling. I am confident that we will win".

The Ombudsman of the European assassin commented that it requested the case go back to fojas zero and starts a new process, because according to him, "rights are not respected" Van der Sloot. "Their rights to due process have been violated: he was extradited from Chile irregularly and in Peru a translator was not put him", sustained Highness.

As you remember, that episode was then the judiciary Peruvian, through the permanent criminal court, accept the extradition request raised by a court in Alabama, United States, Jöran responds by the disappearance of the young American Natalee Holloway, which occurred in May 2005.

Despite the attempt of Joran to escape the crime of Stephany, yesterday was discarded the legal appeal filed by his lawyers. Thus it was announced by the Supreme Prosecutor Pedro Chávarri Vallejos, who expressed to ratify the sentence of 28 years in prison for the Dutch.

In addition, Chávarri Vallejos said that it is in favour of the 200 thousand suns of civil damages that the confessed murderer must pay the family of the young victim.

Yea Peru. I don't think the Court of Human Rights will even hear the case.

2 4 1
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #775 on: November 15, 2012, 11:53:10 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/aruba/135856-bijna-400-man-valero-definitief-op-straat

Google translation:

Nearly 400 men Valero permanently on the streets         

THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 15, 2012 9:16
ORANGE CITY-Valero decided that for most workers yesterday was the last day. The planned completion date for the reorganization which more than 500 workers forced to leave, actually stood for today. The farewell went fairly quiet, says union Iowua. Politicians including MEP and RED came a cheer stabbing.

By our reporter

Sharina Henriquez

For 94 workers the battle is not over. They reached no agreement with Valero a severance scheme and the American oil company has the right to resign requested. Yesterday at the law firm Faarup & Figaroa a meeting with these workers, says lawyer Sven Faarup morning. They were informed about the status of the litigation and could ask questions. This group will also still be paid. Of Valero since yesterday they may also stay home, said Faarup, although it was agreed that if the company needs them - they are few employees - they have come to help. It is expected that on 29 November the dismissal case begins, but the court date has not yet been finally passed, says the lawyer.

Union leader John Anthony reports that the situation is "sad" was, especially for those who have been working together. "But overall it was mostly quiet." Director of the Labour government, DPL, according to him, was also present yesterday to have to look for open positions at the company. Of the nearly 600 employees, remain so another 100 employees. Approximately 50 continue to work in San Nicolas for the oil transshipment and the rest is employed at the airport (refueling aircraft) or for example as a driver on the tanker to the tank to supply stadiums.

PDVSA

Anthony is aware that yesterday a delegation of the Venezuelan state oil company PDVSA for an inspection of the refinery has passed. This group has several times been in the picture for a possible partnership with Valero. The status of this renewed interest, about the union leader is not reporting. "I'm going to call the director to this sit together." Should the refinery open again in the short term, given the departed employees who were responsible for the redundancy package that the union with Valero agreed, preferential treatment in the event another staff are needed. "They must also earn the same again." A similar scheme has also the other group of employees who reached an agreement with Valero came upon their departure. For the 'unionists' does apply, explains Anthony out, that this return control until November 2014, just so long as the duration of the current collective agreement. "Then we have no control over." Whether the union leader - including the new interest of PDVSA - believes that the refinery quickly open, then he says: "Given the process with PetroChina, which Valero and the government have done, I have become more cautious, but I remain positive. "

Eight months still

The U.S. oil company makes on 3 September this year that it is no more oil refining, but in handling and storage goes. This reorganization must be more than 500 of the nearly 600 men leave. Attempts earlier this year for a business or acquisition partner to find as oil production to restart failed. After the production was discontinued in March, seemed a takeover by PetroChina close. The government signed a letter of intent in April, the Chinese state oil company, but it is the content never known. A few months later, according to the Government an agreement close, but so far it did not. Valero has never commented on a possible takeover or partnership with PetroChina, just as on negotiations with other companies. The refinery in San Nicolas is now about eight months still.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #776 on: November 15, 2012, 11:54:38 PM »

Bing translation:

Yea Peru. I don't think the Court of Human Rights will even hear the case.

Me either.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #777 on: November 15, 2012, 11:58:35 PM »

RPP Noticias
3 hours ago

Thanks Texasmom!

Read it and weep, dirt bomb. Your murderous run --- is done, son.
Now, sit your big jughead down and drink a nice big can of .....
Yay! Peru 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #778 on: November 16, 2012, 12:13:54 AM »

http://aruba-daily.com/newspaper/?p=16519

ARUBA, I AM YOUR ISLAND

Posted by Aruba Daily on November 15th, 2012

It has been said that a picture is worth a thousand words, or also, every picture tells a story. That is exactly what Aruba – I Am Your Island has done. Through the historical, satirical and humorous words of Charles Croes, the photographs of Aruba, taken by award winning photographer, Werner J. Bertsch, have come to life. Aruba – I Am Your Island chronicles the island’s character; her colors-warm and majestic; the history-obscure and elusive; its folklore-amusing and mythological.

“Aruba is a story of how a small and barren piece of land in the Caribbean has transformed herself into a magnet for humanity unlike any other. She will continue to say to all who will listen, ‘Come to me and bask on my shores. As small as I am, there is still room for one more plate at my table.’”

“The history of Aruba should be a rather simple thing to piece together, yet the truth

continues to elude us. Her true history is hidden in places and in souls long ago lost to the soil.”

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #779 on: November 16, 2012, 12:30:13 AM »

an angelic monkey

Justice for Stephany!

::justice2NJ::

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.