March 29, 2024, 07:21:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #866 7/23/12 - 12/01/12  (Read 940584 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #780 on: November 16, 2012, 12:35:01 AM »

an angelic monkey

Justice for Natalee!

::justice2NJ::

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #781 on: November 17, 2012, 12:19:12 AM »

Just saw on the news that there was a riot at Challapaca Prison in Peru.  All is under control right now. I will see if I can find an article on it.

Challapalca him!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #782 on: November 17, 2012, 12:23:52 AM »

http://infosurhoy.com/cocoon/saii/xhtml/en_GB/newsbriefs/saii/newsbriefs/2012/11/16/newsbrief-09
Peru: Prisoners riot, hold and free hostage
November 16, 2012

LIMA, Peru – Rioting inmates held at least 14 prison workers before letting them go because the inmates wanted the prison where they are incarcerated to close and officials to allow family visits, Peruvian authorities said.

The inmates staged the riot at a prison in Challapalca in southern Peru late on the night of Nov. 13, according to Percy Castillo of the Public Defender’s Office.

Authorities ended the standoff after three government prosecutors flew to the facility in the Andes.

“We can now report that the problem has been solved. The people have been released. The situation is calm and under control,” said Attorney General José Peláez Bardales.
 ::snipping2::

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #783 on: November 17, 2012, 12:29:47 AM »

http://infosurhoy.com/cocoon/saii/xhtml/en_GB/newsbriefs/saii/newsbriefs/2012/11/16/newsbrief-09

LIMA, Peru – Rioting inmates held at least 14 prison workers before letting them go because the inmates wanted the prison where they are incarcerated to close and officials to allow family visits, Peruvian authorities said.

The inmates staged the riot at a prison in Challapalca in southern Peru late on the night of Nov. 13, according to Percy Castillo of the Public Defender’s Office.

Authorities ended the standoff after three government prosecutors flew to the facility in the Andes.

“We can now report that the problem has been solved. The people have been released. The situation is calm and under control,” said Attorney General José Peláez Bardales.

::snipping2:: ::snipping2::did not give details about the negotiations to end the standoff, or any talks on prison conditions.

[AFP (Peru), 15/11/2012; La República (Peru), 15/11/2012; Univision (Peru), 14/11/2012]

Challapalca him!
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #784 on: November 17, 2012, 12:31:29 AM »

Thanks Muffy, you beat me to it.  LOL

Challapalca him!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #785 on: November 17, 2012, 12:38:26 AM »

Just saw on the news that there was a riot at Challapaca Prison in Peru.  All is under control right now. I will see if I can find an article on it.

This is how I see Joran being taken out -- a prison riot. I think it would be a great excuse from either the guards or his fellow inmates to "off" him. 

jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #786 on: November 17, 2012, 12:42:40 AM »

This is how I see Joran being taken out -- a prison riot. I think it would be a great excuse from either the guards or his fellow inmates to "off" him. 

Right on Wreck.  What's a little shiv to the neck or heart between prisoners?

Challapalca him!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #787 on: November 17, 2012, 01:31:55 AM »

Investigate whether there was negligence Inpe
November 16, 2012 |

CIRCUMSTANCES. He said the riot began when a prisoner asked for help to a fellow allegedly injured. "Inpe agents to assist you entered and then were taken hostage. Supposed that agents are trained to act in these situations (injured). No action is negligence," said Ponce.

It should be noted that this revolt occurred when workers began a national strike INPE.

RELEASE. Ponce conference yesterday that the prisoners had been delivered to the last 8 Inpe workers who held hostage. Thus were released the 14 officers and a social worker.

RESULTS. The prisoners demanded that the prison be closed by the harsh conditions of cold and lack of oxygen to be placed on the 4000 800 meters above sea level, in Tarata.

Ponce lamented that defendants have partially achieved their goal of being relocated to other prisons. Criminals, for sure leave the prison inoperative Challapalca destroyed the generator equipment, mattresses and other items that are unlikely to be replaced in a short time.

Relocated. The first prisoners who have surrendered voluntarily until yesterday were sent to penal Chapel in Juliaca. Others would be taken to Yanamayo Prison, Puno.

FACT

This is the third coup in the maximum security prison Challapalca. In 2011, two prisoners escaped in February this year they did 17, and in this last revolt 180 prisoners rioted dangerous.

http://diariocorreo.pe/ultimas/noticias/2290550/edicion+tacna/investigaran-si-hubo-negligencia-del-inpe
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #788 on: November 17, 2012, 01:42:47 AM »

Criminal Challapalca be refurbished in the shortest possible time and seasoned criminals return
Published on Friday 16 November 2012 at 17:19

A total of 60 security officers from INPE, 20 police officers who are in charge of a PNP officer and 80 soldiers of the Peruvian Army stationed in the barracks Challapalca.

He reported that the halls 1 and 3, which were destroyed and burned during the night of Wednesday and Thursday's dawn, would be rebuilt in the shortest possible time and seasoned criminals like Aucayauri Jacinto (a) "Cholo Jacinto" and others return to Challapalca bars when the criminal is refurbished.

http://www.radioondaazul.com/?c=noticia&id=26723
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #789 on: November 17, 2012, 01:46:07 AM »

The 'cholo Jacinto' and 79 other prisoners were transferred from prison after riot Challpalca (VIDEO)

http://www.americatv.com.pe/portal/noticias/actualidad/el-cholo-jacinto-y-otros-79-reos-fueron-trasladados-del-penal-de-challpalca-tras-mot-n-2012
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #790 on: November 17, 2012, 01:58:44 AM »

"Joran van der Sloot writes book about nonviolence"
Edited by: admin - 10/11/12, 5:27 p.m. - Source: AD.nl

"Number of chapters ready"
In March this year, told Joran to hammer him in the footsteps of Gandhi wants to join. Since then they work together on a book. According to Hamer's been a number of chapters ready. It is not known when the book will appear.

Hammer now travels every six months to Lima with money, clothes and books about Mahatma Gandhi. "He loves peppermint soap and toothpicks."

http://www.demorgen.be/dm/nl/990/Buitenland/article/detail/1532076/2012/11/10/Joran-van-der-Sloot-schrijft-boek-over-geweldloosheid.dhtml
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #791 on: November 17, 2012, 02:08:37 AM »

http://www.cidh.oas.org/countryrep/Challapalca.eng/report.htm

SPECIAL REPORT ON THE HUMAN RIGHTS SITUATION AT THE CHALLAPALCA PRISON, DEPARTMENT OF TACNA, REPUBLIC OF PERU

III.      CONDITIONS OF DETENTION IN THE CHALLAPALCA PRISON
A.  General description

21.     The Challapalca Prison is located in the department of Puno, in the Andean cordillera near Peru’s border with Bolivia, in southeastern Peru, at an ]b] altitude of 4,600 meters above sea level[/b][14] near the Inclán military fort of the Cavalry, 211 km from the city of Puno, by land, in poor conditions (dirt road), through unpopulated areas.  The trip from the city of Puno takes about six hours, depending on road conditions.

22.     The closest population center, by road, is Mazocruz, located approximately two hours away. This town does not offer sufficient facilities for persons to arrive and spend the night prior to continuing on to Challapalca.

23.     The prison was built in 1997.  It has a relatively modern and finished structure, but it does not have basic water, power, and communications services on a permanent basis.  The prison consists of five blocks of buildings.  One is for the prison administration sleeping quarters for the guards, and a sector with four cells for solitary confinement, or “spaces for reflection,” as they call them.  Another block has the kitchen and the infirmary area, which is made up of the doctor’s office, the pharmacy, and two more rooms for laboratories and an operating room.

24.     There are three blocks or pavilions with two independent floors, walls covered with bars, zinc roofs, and enclosed in a hard mesh. They are divided into four sectors or corridors with cells, two rooms in each pavilion which were said to be earmarked for a library or workshops, and an inner yard.  There are 122 cells, with a capacity for 242 inmates.

25.    There is no regular electricity or running water. The prison has an electrical generator that operates from 5:00 p.m. to 5:00 a..m. for the outside areas, and until 9:00 p.m. for the cells.  Water for human consumption in the prison is drawn from a well located approximately one kilometer away.

26.     The temperatures recorded most of the year are from 8 to 9 degrees Celsius in the day, and dropping sharply through the late afternoon and evening, to minus 20 degrees Celsius, with a steady icy wind that sharpens and worsens the effects of the altitude, especially as of June, when the winter begins.[15]

27.    Challapalca is considered a closed-regime prison in the terms of the Peruvian prison code.[16]  Prisoners who have difficulty adapting at the other prisons, who incite disobedience or indiscipline, or who are considered highly dangerous considering the crime for which they’ve been convicted, such as the crimes of terrorism (terrorismo) and treason (traición a la patria), among others, or due to their personality, are taken there.

28.     The security of the prison is guaranteed by 51 INPE guards who work in three-month shifts, as does the director; they are then transferred to other prisons.  It was indicated that the staff should receive an additional economic incentive to accept working at the prison, due to the poor conditions and the remote location. It was also reported that it had been some time since they had been paid such incentive pay, due to the lack of resources.

Challapalca him!
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #792 on: November 17, 2012, 02:14:10 AM »

"Joran van der Sloot writes book about nonviolence"
Edited by: admin - 10/11/12, 5:27 p.m. - Source: AD.nl

"Number of chapters ready"
In March this year, told Joran to hammer him in the footsteps of Gandhi wants to join. Since then they work together on a book. According to Hamer's been a number of chapters ready. It is not known when the book will appear.

Hammer now travels every six months to Lima with money, clothes and books about Mahatma Gandhi. "He loves peppermint soap and toothpicks."

http://www.demorgen.be/dm/nl/990/Buitenland/article/detail/1532076/2012/11/10/Joran-van-der-Sloot-schrijft-boek-over-geweldloosheid.dhtml

I thought she have up on him after the dispute over the money. I see that she is as delusional as Mahatma Joran!

Challapalca him!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #793 on: November 17, 2012, 02:15:07 AM »

November 16, 2012

The night of the blacked out moon. It always interests me when they throw their shenanigans --- you can, many times, find the moon cycle appears to play a great role in these things.

I enjoy barking at a full one on a lit freezing winter's night, myself.  Moon phases - affect more things than one would normally consider. More specifically, it reeks havoc & chaos on

the unstable ones in the institutions.

Signed - Abby, Abby Normal

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #794 on: November 17, 2012, 02:16:57 AM »

OOOpa, I wish we had self correct.

The above should read that I thought she had given up on him.

Challapalca him!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #795 on: November 17, 2012, 11:10:25 AM »

Continued - PRE-TRIAL CONFERENCE   14-NOV-2012
3rd District Court   unassigned

Continued - PRE-TRIAL CONFERENCE   21-NOV-2012

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #796 on: November 17, 2012, 01:13:04 PM »

Continued - PRE-TRIAL CONFERENCE   14-NOV-2012

Continued - PRE-TRIAL CONFERENCE   21-NOV-2012

I wonder if they keep kicking that can down the road due to busyness of the court system in RI?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #797 on: November 17, 2012, 04:32:56 PM »

Van der Sloot pleads guilty to Peruvian woman's murderBy the CNN Wire Staff
updated 5:26 PM EST, Wed January 11, 2012

(CNN) -- Joran van der Sloot pleaded guilty Wednesday to all the charges against him in the 2010 killing of a Peruvian woman.

"I am really sorry for what happened," he told the three magistrates overseeing his trial in Lima, Peru, after pleading guilty to the "qualified murder" and simple robbery of Stephany Flores.

<snipped>

Video:
http://www.cnn.com/2012/01/11/world/americas/peru-van-der-sloot/index.html

Joran van der Sloot laughing after confession 11/01/2012
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J95TCf1ZPCY

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #798 on: November 17, 2012, 04:36:38 PM »

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #799 on: November 17, 2012, 06:36:41 PM »

Continued - PRE-TRIAL CONFERENCE 14-NOV-2012 3rd District Court unassigned
Continued - PRE-TRIAL CONFERENCE 21-NOV-2012 3rd District Court unassigned
I wonder if they keep kicking that can down the road due to busyness of the court system in RI?

http://m.corsicanadailysun.com/corsicana/pm_112987/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=Tj5w5Cnb&rwthr=0

An Ellis County jury on Wednesday found Joseph Dauben, 31, guilty of fraudulent use of identifying information.
 The former web blog and online newspaper publisher was accused of publishing personal information about an individual and encouraging harmful acts against the individual.
The jury recommended a punishment of community supervision with a possible one year in prison and a $2,400 fine    ::snipping2::

This sentence reminded me of the RI case..  I suspect Hurricaine Sandy will cause a delay
also.   I think RI had damage.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.