March 28, 2024, 05:25:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #866 7/23/12 - 12/01/12  (Read 940436 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #820 on: November 19, 2012, 06:48:47 PM »

Puno: By riot in penal Challapalca regional director resignation INPE
18 noviembre 2012

Given recent developments in the criminal Challpalca and alleged intimidation by highly dangerous prisoners, INPE director of the Puno region Wilfredo Chicani Pacho, irrevocably resigned his post.

The versions released in the afternoon, in the middle of a small press conference, where secrecy kept the true reasons that pushed him to submit his letter of resignation to the INPE of Lima.

The event, also confirmed the withdrawal of prison director Challapalca, Jorge Fernandez, not knowing how to control the riot that made ​​prisoners. Not ruled out for tomorrow already know the name of the new regional director of INPE.

http://www.pachamamaradio.org/18-11-2012/puno-wilfredo-pacho-chicani-renuncia-al-cargo-de-director-regional-del-inpe.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #821 on: November 19, 2012, 06:51:00 PM »

Puno INPE Director resigned riot in Challapalca
18 de Noviembre 2012

::snipping2::

Pacho Checani, also announced the return to prison inmates Challapalca five who led the mutiny, these include: Mogrovejo Bereche Luís, Bernales Vivar aka "Pepe Loco" Ñaupari John Lauro Solis, Luis Garcia Lanata aka "The Dead" and Sanchez Marcos Gutierrez Felix, alias "Huacaton". All renqueados criminals.

The Regional Director also noted that criminal Yanamayo Juliaca and internal must be for the area and will be modernized with surveillance cameras, cellular blocker and a modern scanner.

http://www.rpp.com.pe/2012-11-18-director-de-inpe-puno-renuncio-por-motin-ocurrido-en-challapalca-noticia_541417.html
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #822 on: November 19, 2012, 06:54:57 PM »

Until the Peruvian Supreme Court complied with Joran van der Sloots challenge to have his extradition delayed ... the following is what his attorney assumed would happen.  It makes perfect sense.  Time would not compromise the extortion case.

I am hoping that Peru's justice Minister and Cabinet overturns the Supreme Court's ruling.

Janet

+++++

Peru Considers Extraditing Joran Van der Sloot
Published April 24, 2012

<snipped>

Altez told Peruvian daily El Comercio he believed that Van der Sloot had appealed his sentence. Once that process resolved, Altez said, his client would most likely be extradited to the United States to be tried and would return to Peru to serve the remainder of his sentence.

<snipped>

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2012/04/24/peru-considers-extraditing-van-der-sloot/

Van der Sloot's Extradition to US Must Wait
June 4, 2012

Joran van der Sloot's extradition to the United States will not happen until after he serves his sentence for murder in Peru, the country's highest court has ruled. That could be as long as 28 years.

But the decision by Peru's Supreme Court is not final, as Peru's justice minister and Cabinet must also approve it, van der Sloot's lawyer told the Associated Press.

<snipped>

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/06/05/tagblogsfindlawcom2012-blotter-idUS236043756920120605

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #823 on: November 19, 2012, 06:59:23 PM »

Looks like the prison workers could go on strike soon as well

INPE Workers Announce radicalize their indefinite stoppage
Lunes, 19 de noviembre de 2012

Require increased S /. 1500 and a special bonus. Regional Director of INPE events in Challapalca waiver.
The secretary general of the Union of Workers of the National Penitentiary Institute (INPE) in indefinite strike from Friday, Maria Luisa Calixto, invoked executive authorities to address their claims for higher wages because if that does not happen radicalize their protest.

"We are waiting for your answer (government), otherwise we will radicalize the strike," said Calixto citing that the president of the Council of Ministers, Juan Jimenez, pledged on Friday to make possible their petitions to the Minister of Economy, Luis Castilla, so opted to wait before taking drastic positions.

http://www.larepublica.pe/19-11-2012/trabajadores-del-inpe-anuncian-que-radicalizaran-su-paralizacion-indefinida
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #824 on: November 19, 2012, 07:03:14 PM »

Puno: Criminal Challapalca be closed in three years
Lunes, 19 noviembre 2012

The Challapalca prison be closed within three years, said Wilfredo Chicani Pacho, who recently resigned as head of the regional National Penitentiary Institute (INPE).

He said the national head of INPE, José Luis Pérez Guadalupe, said the criminal Challapalca will close within three years, because it is in the construction of criminal process in Lima and the center of the country.

He said that there is a crisis in the prisons of the country, however, noted that the management of José Luis Pérez Guadalupe gained ground, because next year there servers thousand places nationally INPE and competition has been held for admission 80 social workers.

http://www.pachamamaradio.org/19-11-2012/puno-penal-de-challapalca-se-cerraria-de-aqui-a-tres-anos.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #825 on: November 19, 2012, 07:06:33 PM »

Inpe Regional Head left office in Puno
19 de Noviembre de 2012 4:55 PM

According to the statement by the official, the decision has been communicated to senior management from INPE, a fact for which, today and tomorrow, will meet his replacement. Similarly, denied that his departure is presumably due to a plot organized by the inmates of various prisons in the region. "I leave the office and rule that there was a plot, I think the theme is prison policy has been perhaps too much for some inmates," said the former official now.

http://diariocorreo.pe/ultimas/noticias/2333496/edicion+puno/jefe-regional-del-inpe-dejo-el-cargo-en-puno
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #826 on: November 19, 2012, 07:15:33 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=13361.msg1541342#msg1541342

http://abcnews.go.com/News/joran-van-der-sloots-lawyer-denies-woman-pregnant/story?id=17426249

Joran Van Der Sloot's Lawyer Denies He Got Woman Pregnant in Prison
MEXICO CITY, Oct. 8, 2012

The lawyer representing Joran van der Sloot today shot down reports that the Dutch playboy who is suspected of killing Natalee Holloway had impregnated a Peruvian woman during a conjugal visit in his Peruvian prison.

Van der Sloot told Dutch newspaper, De Telegraaf, that a woman identified only as "Leidi" was pregnant with his child.

"A test has proved" the pregnancy, he told the paper.

But van der Sloot's lawyer, Maximo Altez, told ABC News the reports are not true and the woman, whose real name he said is Carol Figueroa Uceda, told him she was not pregnant.

Whether the woman is pregnant or not, it came as a surprise to many the van der Sloot, convicted of killer a Peruvian woman and suspected of killing American Natalee Holloway, is granted conjugal visits in his prison.

Altez blamed the pregnancy rumors on his own client and said De Telegraaf had never contacted the lawyer directly. 

Melody still seems to be very close to Anita. 

Note the dates on these posts in relation to the most recent "Joran's going to be a daddy" AGAIN rumors.

Something to think about IMO...

https://www.facebook.com/melody.granadillo?fref=ts

(snapshot from video)

HT friend!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #827 on: November 19, 2012, 08:06:42 PM »

It reminds me of the sitcoms of the 70's and 80's - when the ratings were going kerplunk... they'd wheel out a new baby on the set, to generate new interest.

The Jeffersons
Archie Bunker
Family Ties
and on and on.

Anita is just grasping for the charred out remains of her life. If Melody had a brain, she wouldn't let that old warthog lay a crooked finger on that precious baby!

We haven't scientifically confirmed yet how the lethal disease of Van der sloot-itis can be communicated to the vulnerable public at large. This toxic V germ is still

under full time isolation at a HIGH SECURITY LEVEL 5 TESTING LAB in Peru. I find this very irresponsible!!!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #828 on: November 19, 2012, 09:01:53 PM »

It reminds me of the sitcoms of the 70's and 80's - when the ratings were going kerplunk... they'd wheel out a new baby on the set, to generate new interest.

The Jeffersons
Archie Bunker
Family Ties
and on and on.

Anita is just grasping for the charred out remains of her life. If Melody had a brain, she wouldn't let that old warthog lay a crooked finger on that precious baby!

We haven't scientifically confirmed yet how the lethal disease of Van der sloot-itis can be communicated to the vulnerable public at large. This toxic V germ is still

under full time isolation at a HIGH SECURITY LEVEL 5 TESTING LAB in Peru. I find this very irresponsible!!!

I agree.   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #829 on: November 20, 2012, 01:41:09 AM »

Justice for Natalee,
and Stephany!

::justice2NJ::

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #830 on: November 20, 2012, 02:31:01 PM »

Are there two more "big wins" for Joran van der Sloot on the horizon?  I hope not but ... think about it.  Neither petition from Joran's attorneys to the Third Penal Court of Lima or the IACHR was rejected.

Janet

+++++

The Third Penal Court of Lima

Joran Reportedly Getting Married Seeks Overturn of Prison Sentence
July 19, 2012

Two weeks ago, the Third Penal Court of Lima accepted the paperwork submitted by Van der Sloot’s defense attorney, Maximo Altez, in which he requests that the sentence be annulled. The court clerk stated that he meets the requirements the law establishes for its respective review, and this recourse has been handed over to Peru’s Supreme Court for evaluation.

<snipped>

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/07/19/joran-van-der-sloot-reportedly-getting-married-seeks-overturn-of-prison-sentence.html

The Inter-American Commission of Human Rights

Joran Van Der Sloot Could Get A New Trial And His Sentence Reversed
Oct 11, 2012

"The Inter-American Commission of Human Rights are going to give a final decision by December," van der Sloot's lawyer, Aldo-Favio Cotrina, told RadarOnline.com in an exclusive interview.

"They could reverse the case and order a new trial to have his sentence reduced," he explained. "This is very good news for Joran!"

<snipped>

"A letter was sent to us from the Inter-American Commission of Human Rights last month confirming that they have accepted his case," Cotrina told Radar.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/10/joran-van-der-sloot-new-trial-sentence-reversed

s.t.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #831 on: November 20, 2012, 02:34:30 PM »

THE FIRST "BIG WIN" FOR JORAN

November, 2011 - The Judge Rules with the Prosecutor  

Attorney Luis Jimenez Navarro

Date set for van der Sloot murder trial
November 26, 2011

In September, the victim's family asked a three-judge panel for a more stringent charge akin to aggravated murder, which carries a maximum sentence of life in prison, but the panel of judges ruled on the prosecution's side.

Van der Sloot's defense attorney Luis Jimenez Navarro told CNN'S In Session this was a big win for his client. If Van der Sloot is found guilty and sentenced to the maximum penalty, under Peru's jail reduction credits, he may only serve a third of the time.

<snipped>

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Date-set-for-van-der-Sloot-murder-trial/J1Yl6nagmkmRXf0qcfRMXA.cspx

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #832 on: November 20, 2012, 02:51:49 PM »

ANOTHER "BIG WIN" FOR JORAN

1.  April 24, 2012 - Peru Approved Birmingham Extradition

Attorney Maximo Altez

Peru Gives Green Light For Joran Van Der Sloot To Be Extradited To The U.S.
Apr 24, 2012

<snipped>

Peru has approved the extradition of convicted killer Joran van der Sloot to the U.S. to stand trial for extortion and wire fraud in connection with the disappearance of Alabama teen Natalee Holloway.

According to court documents obtained by Joran's attorney Maximo Altez, a Peruvian judge has approved a U.S. request for provisional detention, marking the first step in the extraction process and meaning he could land on American soil within three months, reported CNN.com.

Once his appeal for that sentence is completed in the next month, "He will go to trial in the United States. Once he is sentenced, he will return to Peru to finish serving his 28 years, and then go back to the States to serve whatever sentence he gets there,” explained Altez, where U.S. authorities want to try the Dutchman on charges of extortion and wire fraud in the Holloway case.

<snipped>

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/04/joran-van-der-sloot-extradited-us-peru

2.  May, 2012 - Joran Fights Extradition

The Hearing

Joran van der Sloot challenges extradition to U.S. From Mayra Cuevas
May 9, 2012

<snipped>

Joran van der Sloot told a judge and prosecutor Tuesday that he would prefer to finish serving a 28-year murder sentence in Peru rather than be extradited to the United States to face charges related to the disappearance of Natalee Holloway, his Peruvian lawyer said.

Representatives from the U.S. Embassy and the FBI attended the extradition hearing, which was not open to the public, Maximo Altez told InSession on Tru TV.

<snipped>

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/05/08/us/peru-van-der-sloot/index.html

3. June, 2012 - Birmingham Extradition Delayed

Ruling Not Final

June 4, 2012

<snipped>

Joran van der Sloot's extradition to the United States will not happen until after he serves his sentence for murder in Peru, the country's highest court has ruled. That could be as long as 28 years.

But the decision by Peru's Supreme Court is not final, as Peru's justice minister and Cabinet must also approve it, van der Sloot's lawyer told the Associated Press.

<snipped>

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/06/05/tagblogsfindlawcom2012-blotter-idUS236043756920120605

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #833 on: November 20, 2012, 03:11:06 PM »

Could it be that by year's end the families of Natalee and Stephany will receive a measure of satisfaction?

Coud it be that the final outcomes of the petitions pertaining to the challenges encompassing the Birmingham extradition, the sentence appeal and the IACHR filing wipe the smirk from Joran's face?

Will this guy finally get it ... get it that he is not exempt from consequences when he chooses to disregard the boundaries of expectations established by a civilized society for the protection of all?

Janet

_____

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #834 on: November 20, 2012, 06:00:29 PM »

An article from July--The former justice minister is now the new cabinet chief. 

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/southamerica/peru/9422246/Peru-appoints-new-cabinet-in-political-shake-up.html

Peru appoints new cabinet in political shake-up
Peru's president – mired in social conflicts and down in the polls – tried to breathe new life into his year-old leadership on Monday by appointing a new cabinet, including a new cabinet chief.
7:54AM BST 24 Jul 2012

President Ollanta Humala named outgoing justice minister Juan Jimenez to the top slot. Jimenez, 48, a human rights lawyer, will lead the new team of 18 ministers – which includes 13 from the previous cabinet.

In a ceremony at the presidential palace in the capital, Lima, late Monday, Humala swore in the new officials and ratified the continuing ones.

The reshuffle, which comes just days before Humala is set to mark his first anniversary in office on Saturday, had been widely expected.

The first year of Humala's presidency was marked by 247 social conflicts that left 17 people dead, 2,300 people injured, and led him to declare a state of emergency three times, according to a Peruvian human rights organisation.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #835 on: November 20, 2012, 06:36:13 PM »

An article from July--The former justice minister is now the new cabinet chief.  

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/southamerica/peru/9422246/Peru-appoints-new-cabinet-in-political-shake-up.html

Peru appoints new cabinet in political shake-up
Peru's president – mired in social conflicts and down in the polls – tried to breathe new life into his year-old leadership on Monday by appointing a new cabinet, including a new cabinet chief.
7:54AM BST 24 Jul 2012

President Ollanta Humala named outgoing justice minister Juan Jimenez to the top slot. Jimenez, 48, a human rights lawyer, will lead the new team of 18 ministers – which includes 13 from the previous cabinet.

In a ceremony at the presidential palace in the capital, Lima, late Monday, Humala swore in the new officials and ratified the continuing ones.

The reshuffle, which comes just days before Humala is set to mark his first anniversary in office on Saturday, had been widely expected.

The first year of Humala's presidency was marked by 247 social conflicts that left 17 people dead, 2,300 people injured, and led him to declare a state of emergency three times, according to a Peruvian human rights organisation.

Thanks Grace.

Could it be that the State prosecutors in Birmingham as well as Beth Holloway's attorney will be afforded an opportunity to offer a challenge/input prior to an endorsement of the Justice Minister and Cabinet regarding the overturned ruling by the Peruvian Court ... the overturned ruling that implied the Birmingham extradiction of Joran to face extortion charges against Beth Holloway could be delayed as long as 28 years.

Janet

+++++

June 4, 2012

<snipped>

<snipped>

_____

jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #836 on: November 20, 2012, 07:20:08 PM »

Could it be that by year's end the families of Natalee and Stephany will receive a measure of satisfaction?

Coud it be that the final outcomes of the petitions pertaining to the challenges encompassing the Birmingham extradition, the sentence appeal and the IACHR filing wipe the smirk from Joran's face?

Will this guy finally get it ... get it that he is not exempt from consequences when he chooses to disregard the boundaries of expectations established by a civilized society for the protection of all?

Janet

Wipe that smirk of that putrid face of Joran.  May he rot wherever he lands, have no peace of mind and have everlasting  nightmares of Natalee and Stephany!

Challapalca him!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #837 on: November 20, 2012, 07:56:40 PM »

DON'T MISS THE DANA PRETZER SHOW AT 9PM ET:

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #838 on: November 20, 2012, 08:53:50 PM »

Joran has NEVER had "a big win". The door has been slammed on him every time. That isn't going to change no matter how hard you try to convince us.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #839 on: November 20, 2012, 09:12:21 PM »

Joran has NEVER had "a big win". The door has been slammed on him every time. That isn't going to change no matter how hard you try to convince us.

wreck

The day that I open an email from Beth Holloway and ... her thoughts reflect yours ... is that day I will reconsider my position ... maybe.  Until then or ... until the truth is revealed ... I contend that Joran van der Sloot has achieved two major wins in the Peruvian Justice System.

1. A charge for the murder beyond brutal of Stephany Flores that did not imply a life sentence ... only a 28 year sentence that translates into 9 years.

2. An overturned immediate extradition ruling which implies that the delay could have the ability to compromise the extortion case ... the extortion beyond cruel of Beth Holloway.

Then there are the "special privileged" that the father and brother of Stephany Flores claim that Joran has received while incarcenated.

You do not agree and ... others may not agree ... and that is OK.

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.