March 28, 2024, 12:24:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #866 7/23/12 - 12/01/12  (Read 940388 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #900 on: November 28, 2012, 11:05:03 PM »

Here's a recent document in the Kalpoe vs. Dr. Phil case that IMO says it all. The full document is at the link below:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/WMAmendedAnsw111512.pdf
melliebell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #901 on: November 28, 2012, 11:13:26 PM »

Hi melliebell!

I think people are just frustrated 
OK, thanks Klaasend, I just wondered what my lurking had to do with anything.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #902 on: November 28, 2012, 11:20:59 PM »

Hi melliebell!

It doesn't, no worries.  Feel free to lurk or join in, whichever works for you!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #903 on: November 28, 2012, 11:43:12 PM »

Here's a recent document in the Kalpoe vs. Dr. Phil case that IMO says it all. The full document is at the link below:

Thanks!! The document indeed sums up what we all know. While tis case SHOULD have never got this far -- since it has, hopefully it will go to court and provide Beth with some answers!!

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #904 on: November 28, 2012, 11:58:54 PM »

Hi melliebell!

Hi melliebell --- apologies from my end, I think you were caught in the "crossfire." I hope you will always feel free to jump into the forum (or just lurk if you prefer) anytime. We need input from not just the same old names!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #905 on: November 29, 2012, 12:34:13 AM »

A member for almost four years...and not one single post?

Why? 

Not trying to be mean, just really wondering!   

Especially when you consider this discussion! 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=profile;u=5666
Because I prefer to lurk. I'm always behind in reading. What's that got to do with this discussion?

Hi mellibell!   

Sorry if I offended you, of course you are welcome to just lurk! 

I just felt like asking so I did, that's all.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #906 on: November 29, 2012, 12:41:18 AM »

Thanks for posting this Klaas, and thanks to the anonymous monkey that purchases the documents for us!

Interesting, and I agree...it says it all!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #907 on: November 29, 2012, 01:24:41 AM »

Justice for Natalee!

::justice2NJ::

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #908 on: November 29, 2012, 02:22:50 AM »

Thanks for posting this Klaas, and thanks to the anonymous monkey that purchases the documents for us!

Monkey Devil!

I was remembering when Jug said we just need to hook them up to jumper cables. He said it about Joran... but thought of hooking
the Kalpoes up to a Die Hard.

It just made me have a little party in my head, all over again!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #909 on: November 29, 2012, 08:25:08 AM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #910 on: November 29, 2012, 09:11:27 AM »

Quote from: Mere link=topic=13361.msg 1547013#msg 1547013 date=1354148362
This is someone who is rude and lacks any class....and reminds me of a troll.  Also a person who has a need for attention that overrides anything that others around her may feel.  Social manners are lacking.  The person does not care what anyone thinks except herself.

From the urban dictionary....a troll is....One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=troll

Need for attention....a good link for attention-seeking behavior
http://www.bullyonline.org/workbully/attent.htm

I would like to let the scrolling blisters heal.  I would like to talk with others on this forum like I have in the past.  I would like not to have to push myself to sign in and go to this thread....

In the past I felt part of it....How nice it would be to just come in and say hello to Texas Mom, Wreck, Anna and Magnolia.....Hello there..!!!
....and not have to wade through numerous, extraneous, duplicate posts that only the original poster cares about....

Hugs people.....

It's wonderful to see you post Mere aka MeMere!  Yes, we have all been together a long, long time now.

And I certainly would never assume to tell anyone here after this long what conclusions they should draw!

But personally what I think about it all is that we have over-thought and over-analyzed most everything about this tragedy in our zeal to try to find out what happened to Natalee.  Occam's razor likely applies.  Basically we know Joran did it.  

And he's in one of the worst prisons on the planet.  That's something that for years we thought might never happen.
Edit to fix name.  MB
« Last Edit: November 29, 2012, 09:25:14 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #911 on: November 29, 2012, 12:27:23 PM »

Well done....interesting and thank you...!

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #912 on: November 29, 2012, 03:53:42 PM »

Hi monkeys, I gotta chime in here.  I read here often but rarely post anymore.  I find the nonsense posted by "Tamikosmom" ad nauseum is consistently disrespectful to Natalee, Beth, Stephany and the Flores family. 

On multiple occasions, "Tamikosmom" has been called out for dragging out and posting old quotes which were denigrating to Natalee.  Her excuse has always been that she was merely quoting someone else.  Despite professing great respect for Beth, she persists with her speculations that Joran has won, justice will never be served, Joran beat the system, Joran lives a life of privilege in prison, everyone in the Netherlands will see to it that Joran is freed, the powers that be all love Joran and will do whatever they can to see  him freed, etc. etc. etc.  Ad nauseum and without an ounce of logic.  These are not statements of one who cares about or has compassion for Natalee, Beth, Stephany, and their loved ones. It's back-handed abuse, and I'm tired of seeing it.

The last straw for me was when "Tamikosmom" posted a quote, or should I say misquote, from Peter DeVries.  It was erroneously or purposely edited to support the "Tamikosmom" agenda and was very misleading for an unsuspecting reader.  I'm not going to go back and find it because I'm tired of "Janet".  Our ever-faithful and watchful Texasmom pointed out the error, but as far as I know, "Tamikosmom" never retracted, or asked for a correction.  Funny that, as we all know that "Tamikosmom" is certainly not shy about asking moderators to make a correction. 

For one who diligently and meticulously records and archives everything, you would think "Tamikosmom" would be apalled that "her work" was incorrect.  Such a vast body of work with no concern for accuracy?  Hmmmmmmm.

Until I see "Tamikosmom" ask for a correction, or make an apology for posting grossly misleading information, I will continue to consider "her" to be a troll.  It's happened too many times to count, but the last one was over the top.  She absolutely ignored Texasmom and refused to address the "error".  An epic loss of credibility for "Tamikosmom"  IMO, and all credit to Texasmom.   

The endless quotes that may or may not be accurate, are irrelevant at best.  Quotes are only a record that someone said something, truthful or not. 

This issue has been stuck in my craw for a long time, and I appreciate the opportunity to air my grievances.  Thanks to Wreck for initiating the discussion.

I have the deepest respect for the monkeys that have persevered here for Natalee and Stephany and their loved ones.

::justice2NJ::

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #913 on: November 29, 2012, 04:11:20 PM »

Hi monkeys,

I don't know if this info has been posted here, but it's very interesting to me. 

::snipping2::

Joris Demmink, the current Secretary General of the Dutch Ministry of Justice has consistently been linked to the sexual assault and trafficking of young boys, both in the Netherlands and abroad. 

http://www.arrestdemmink.com/

Even though there is sufficient evidence to warrant prosecution, the secretary General uses his power and influence to impede the investigation.  What a coward. 

Eventually, the truth will come out and I'm sure other powerful politicians will be implicated.  Before it's over, I'll betcha the story will lead to Aruba.  Would anyone be surprised if Paulus was associated with this guy?  Not me.  How many corrupt politicians and persons in power have been blackmailed and controlled by their involvement in this story?

I believe the dark and dirty secrets are coming a little closer to being revealed.  Ruh Roh.

Tick Tock Aruba.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #914 on: November 29, 2012, 04:41:41 PM »

So happy to see you Helen Back.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #915 on: November 29, 2012, 04:42:49 PM »

Hi monkeys,

I don't know if this info has been posted here, but it's very interesting to me. 

::snipping2::

Joris Demmink, the current Secretary General of the Dutch Ministry of Justice has consistently been linked to the sexual assault and trafficking of young boys, both in the Netherlands and abroad. 

http://www.arrestdemmink.com/

Even though there is sufficient evidence to warrant prosecution, the secretary General uses his power and influence to impede the investigation.  What a coward. 

Eventually, the truth will come out and I'm sure other powerful politicians will be implicated.  Before it's over, I'll betcha the story will lead to Aruba.  Would anyone be surprised if Paulus was associated with this guy?  Not me.  How many corrupt politicians and persons in power have been blackmailed and controlled by their involvement in this story?

I believe the dark and dirty secrets are coming a little closer to being revealed.  Ruh Roh.

Tick Tock Aruba.

Hi Helen    Good to see you!  Yes, we have a thread on Joris Demmink in our "Crimes Against Children, Elderly and Disabled" area. 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=13731.0
SECGEN of the Ministry of Justice Joris Demmink Investigation - Child Rape

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #916 on: November 29, 2012, 06:08:00 PM »

Hi Muffybee and Magnolia, and all monkeys!   

It's good to be here, even though I've never been too far away.  Did not know there was a thread on Joris Demmink, and I'm sooooo glad to see it! 

Is it wrong for me to want it posted here as well?   

Is it wrong for me to have a feeling that there may ultimately prove to be some connections between the smarmy, pale, creepy pedophiles infesting the justice system and politics in the Netherlands and the smarmy, pale, creepy members of the justice system in Aruba and the Antilles?  Is it wrong for me to think there may be a connection between the international pedophile network and one of the most notorious human trafficking transit points in the world, namely Aruba?   Monkey Devil!

Maybe, maybe not. 

So good to see the monkeys still holding down the fort. 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #917 on: November 29, 2012, 06:14:45 PM »

Hi Muffybee and Magnolia, and all monkeys!   

It's good to be here, even though I've never been too far away.  Did not know there was a thread on Joris Demmink, and I'm sooooo glad to see it! 

Is it wrong for me to want it posted here as well?   

Is it wrong for me to have a feeling that there may ultimately prove to be some connections between the smarmy, pale, creepy pedophiles infesting the justice system and politics in the Netherlands and the smarmy, pale, creepy members of the justice system in Aruba and the Antilles?  Is it wrong for me to think there may be a connection between the international pedophile network and one of the most notorious human trafficking transit points in the world, namely Aruba?   Monkey Devil!

Maybe, maybe not. 

So good to see the monkeys still holding down the fort. 

No problem at all with posting in Natalee's thread and in Joris Demmink's thread in regard to his case, imo.

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #918 on: November 29, 2012, 09:07:26 PM »

Thank you Wreck and other monkeys Anna, Helen Back, Magnolia, Mere and Texas Mom for saying what so many of us feel.  I concur with all that you have posted.

Were it not for the constant reminders of life in Canada, the casual reader could be forgiven for thinking this poster lived, or at least like some long banned posters, holidayed in Aruba.  The posts chosen and/or altered to be re-quoted over and over do far more to support Joran and his creepy allies than anything ever posted at the “We Love Joran” sites IMO.

This poster stated recently that she is on a mission.  I do hope she reveals what that mission is.  Could it be to thwart any form of justice that is coming to Joran or is it to drive all other monkeys away so that she is only one left posting?  All this borders on obsessive behaviour.  No one wants to have anyone cease posting but please give us the credit for being adult and able to think for ourselves.  Some respect shown to all who post or read here would be much appreciated so that we can get back to enjoying the exchange of ideas.

We know Natalee's family members posted here and it is very telling to me that they have chosen to no longer contribute for some considerable time.  They are getting on with life just as Beth is doing as she has to do despite losing the light of her life.  Beth has made a positive out of a very tragic happening and we all admire her for that. 

Like so many others I feel this thread is where my heart lies and even though I have my own Aussie thread I have found it difficult lately to engender interest to post anything.  The disappointment in how this thread has deteriorated has coloured my outlook on all other corners of this site, and I rarely post in other MP threads.

Now as to the sentence passed and being served by Joran, surely even 8 or 9 years in a hell hole that passes for a  prison in that country has to be far worse than 21 or more years in a prison in one of the western countries.  It does not matter if any of us live long enough to see him extradited to USA to face bribery charges as long as we know he continues to be subjected to the abuse, filth and disease which is now his life in a rat and cockroach infested dungeon.  And at the end of it all he still have to face the Greatest Judge of all.

We do not have the death penalty here and while many crimes committed in my country could well be deserving of the “eye for an eye” type of justice it is not available in our court system.  Therefore we are only able to commit perpetrators of the most extreme crimes to life without parole but for murder it is usually 20 plus years and for persons under adult age it can have a parole period.  Sentences for multiple crimes are often served concurrently even if public opinion wishes it to be otherwise.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #919 on: November 29, 2012, 10:38:01 PM »

Monkey Devil!

I was remembering when Jug said we just need to hook them up to jumper cables. He said it about Joran... but thought of hooking
the Kalpoes up to a Die Hard.

It just made me have a little party in my head, all over again!

Love it!   Monkey Devil!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.