March 28, 2024, 08:33:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #866 7/23/12 - 12/01/12  (Read 940354 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #920 on: November 29, 2012, 11:15:33 PM »

Thanks to all who have voiced their concerns -- I think things are being addressed. It is now up to us to get back to returning this thread back to the way we want it to be. Let's get back on topic like the "old times" and make our voices heard again. I know many of you have private relationships and connections to each other -- I hope maybe some of you can communicate a fresh start again to each other!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #921 on: November 29, 2012, 11:52:33 PM »

Here's a recent document in the Kalpoe vs. Dr. Phil case that IMO says it all. The full document is at the link below:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/WMAmendedAnsw111512.pdf
Thanks!! The document indeed sums up what we all know. While tis case SHOULD have never got this far -- since it has, hopefully it will go to court and provide Beth with some answers!!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #922 on: November 30, 2012, 12:08:18 AM »

Thanks to all who have voiced their concerns -- I think things are being addressed. It is now up to us to get back to returning this thread back to the way we want it to be. Let's get back on topic like the "old times" and make our voices heard again. I know many of you have private relationships and connections to each other -- I hope maybe some of you can communicate a fresh start again to each other!

I agree wreck, and thank you again for having the courage to speak out and help get us to this place. 

My internet has been up and down the past few days and I'd tried to post longer responses to each of you but I will shorten them and say...

Great to see you Helen Back!    
Thank you, I do remember the incident but not the exact misrepresentation at this time.  One (of so many) that hit me hard enough to react at the time.  Hopefully that is behind us now and we can move on.  I started reading about Joris Demmink a while back but didn't really finish my research in that area...I need to get back to it!  And nothing would surprise me at this point regarding the connections you mentioned in the other post.     

Tibro, eloquent as always.  Thank you!   
Like you, my heart is in this thread...  I follow and post about other MP cases but this is home at Scared Monkeys for me.  This is where I started, and the day doesn't seem complete if I don't spend some of it here.  I truly hope this air of change will inspire us all to post and discuss the goings on about this case here; and other interests as well where they are appropriate. 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
crazybabyborg
« Reply #923 on: November 30, 2012, 12:19:42 AM »

Texasmom, it's like a lit candle left in the window to check in each night and see your "goodnight" to Natalee on this thread. Yes, this is home and heart at SM for me too. I can breathe here, somehow knowing the hearts of those who have been here. Thank you all so much. Love You!   
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #924 on: November 30, 2012, 12:40:22 AM »

Texasmom, it's like a lit candle left in the window to check in each night and see your "goodnight" to Natalee on this thread. Yes, this is home and heart at SM for me too. I can breathe here, somehow knowing the hearts of those who have been here. Thank you all so much. Love You!   

You always have the words for what my heart feels but I couldn't find...

Love you too CBB!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #925 on: November 30, 2012, 12:43:35 AM »

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #926 on: November 30, 2012, 01:11:10 AM »

Good to see Helen Back and Tibro!

Tibro said:  Now as to the sentence passed and being served by Joran, surely even 8 or 9 years in a hell hole that passes for a  prison in that country has to be far worse than 21 or more years in a prison in one of the western countries.  It does not matter if any of us live long enough to see him extradited to USA to face bribery charges as long as we know he continues to be subjected to the abuse, filth and disease which is now his life in a rat and cockroach infested dungeon.  And at the end of it all he still have to face the Greatest Judge of all.
---

Well, this is how I feel about Joran and his sentence as well.  There is no way to make "appeasement" in a place that is that bad in the first place.  Jug once said if they would just give Natalee back they didn't care about punishment.  Of course, they didn't but Dave also was more concerned with Joran's immortal soul than just punishment.

Beth said she would be fine with Joran in some Midnight Express prison and now he is.  And it will feel like a lifetime regardless of the actual amount of time it is in reality.  He will never be the same (maybe for the worse) and the best years of his life will be lost in such a place. 

No one should be telling Beth this is not enough and she should want more or worse punishment.  I don't think Joran knows anything more than he has already told as he would be singing like a canary to get out of there or better conditions.  And he's terrified to come to the U.S. where he would have better living because he fears a murder charge and the death penalty. 

That is not winning and that is not being appeased.  It's about as low as one can go on this earth and still be alive.  And every day must seem an eternity.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #927 on: November 30, 2012, 01:43:38 AM »

HT CBB

crazybabyborg
« Reply #928 on: November 30, 2012, 04:51:24 AM »

Night, Texasmom! 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #929 on: November 30, 2012, 08:59:31 AM »

ITA with CBB's sentiments, Texasmom.      ::justice2NJ::

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #930 on: November 30, 2012, 01:48:41 PM »

me3

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #931 on: November 30, 2012, 06:00:36 PM »

Thanks MuffyBee and Nut44x4!   

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #932 on: November 30, 2012, 06:00:59 PM »

Count me in. 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #933 on: November 30, 2012, 06:14:15 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/56685-hoben-di-17-ana-ta-perdi-na-aruba

Papiamentu translation:

young of 17 year is perdi at aruba

friday, 30 november 2012 16:28

famianan y cuerpo policial of aruba is informa cu joanna catheryne, agudelo is perdi. the is naci at aruba y live at north. the is one student of epb at san nicolas. click read more for more detayes y for her form con for give tip for can achieve his paradero.

Google Dutch translation:

Name & surname: Agudelo Agudelo, catheryne joanna

callsign / nickname: joanna

birthdate provided That place: October 28, 1995 in Aruba

Address: north number 64

job: (epb till St. Nicholas)

Length: 1.66 meter

if do you look at the or know where is the calling 100, 911, or police hotline 11141 or Sr. Figaroa (abuelo) at 587-3401 / 746-7043 / 660-4458

The 24ora picture is covered with their watermark so I'll need to take a screen shot of it to post it.

I think this may be her facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/catherynejoanna.agudeloagudelo.7

« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 06:43:32 PM by klaasend » Logged

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #934 on: November 30, 2012, 06:17:30 PM »

Oops, didn't mean to post the picture twice! 

I wondered where that link went, apparently it was still there!   

Would a kind moderator please remove one of the pictures, please.  TIA!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #935 on: November 30, 2012, 06:20:01 PM »

Count me in. 

Thanks Buckeye!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #936 on: November 30, 2012, 06:30:38 PM »

Looks like the same girl was missing in 2009...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5127.msg840176#msg840176

::snipping2::

I think it says that the 13 year old (that is pictured) has a 15 year old sister that has also gone missing but is home now.  I think it says that the 13 year old showed up for school at some time after she went missing?  And it seems to say that they think she could be part of a satanic gang "La Cripta"?

http://www.diarioaruba.com/diahuebs/noticia/news4.html

June 11, 2009 Diario

Papiamentu translation:

according informe of the mama: catheryne joanna agudelo agudelo for of ten trip owing to go back huy of his cas oranjestad (aan): at redaccion of daily paper owing to present sra. maria figaroa, that is mother of the child muher catheryne joanna agudelo agudelo. according the mother, his child for of ten trip owing to huy of cas. past owing to bay diadomingo nightfall, although monday past owing to present at his school cu is colegio epb hato. for of the day ey, neither a know nothing more of dje. the madam owing to tell cu already end police have one file enough extenso relaciona cu the huymento of his two child muher. his another child cu have 15 year, also owing to desaparece the week here but police owing to haye diaranzon madruga in one car cu two child muher. now the is at home, owing to señala. but for thing is the child muher more diminutive here of 13 year, the is much preocupa because the know cu have person cu tine scondi y they haci they self complice of the delito here. past owing to let know also cu the welonan is voogd of the child this for they bienestar because in various occasion past owing to wordo menaza of dead y ataca also door of one gang. owing to tell cu his child is in one gang satanico cu have the name of “la cripta” cu is more tanto form for person more big. they owing to change his child y owing to hinke in cosnan odd. for of time cu the child owing to enter school epb past owing to cuminza change y comporta odd, but also past owing to cuminza bay for of cas. sra. figaroa owing to haci one apelacion at esnan cu can know algo of the paradero of his child for calling number of telephone 587-3401 or keep of police north. come across

(I'd asked Sandy Leiva for help with that article and this was her response)

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5127.msg840442#msg840442

Thses two young girls were also missing last month for a few days and were returned homw after being beaten up by some gang group.  I remember translating the article.  This new article states mom and grandpa are very worried becasue the 13 yr old went to school and has now gone missing and did not return home from school. It mentions the 15 yr old sister was in a car with two other female friends after school but doesnt know the whereabouts of the younger sister.  The grandfather is concerned the gang called the cripts which dabbles in satanism has something to do with her dissapearance because in the past this gang has threatened them and threatened harm to them.  the gang was so bold as to knock on the familys home door and threaten to kill them. Family is asking anyoner with info on 13 yr old wherabouts to call police.   

Just my opinion But WHY is it if these girls were beaten the last time after being gone missing for almost a week WHY didnt police do something then.?  Now this child has been missing and endangered again and didnt return home from school?  IF the police know or had been told which gang tool them the last time WHY wasnt something done?   Women and children are easy preys and not respected on this island.  How is it that mothers and fathers sisters and brothers and family and friends put up with this bullshit.  Its time to get your guns out and protect your families if the police wont.  I never before believed in vigilantism but with all the thngs going on against woman and children Im begining to change my mind.  Anyoneone hurting my family watch out= your ass is mine.   Sorry for the rant, hope I never have to live up to that statement.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #937 on: November 30, 2012, 06:54:14 PM »

http://www.aoltv.com/show/vanished-with-beth-holloway/8613529

Vanished With Beth Holloway
WHEN IT'S ON

December 01, 2012 2:00PM
Imbo-Petronne; Gosch; Berrelez
Season 1 Episode 7
A couple vanishes from the streets of downtown Philadelphia; a teenage paperboy becomes the first milk-carton-kid; a little girl loses her life.

SHOW DESCRIPTION
Activist Beth Holloway, whose teenage daughter went missing in Aruba in 2005, hosts this docu-reality series that examines disturbing crimes that remain unsolved. Families who have been victimized by the disappearances of loved ones and other unspeakable crimes turn to Holloway to help them through their difficult times and, possibly, find answers in their search for the truth. Holloway offers her unique insight and goes on location to introduce viewers to important facts and pivotal moments in each case.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #938 on: November 30, 2012, 07:17:00 PM »

Surprise, surprise...huh?   

http://en.mercopress.com/2009/09/12/repsol-makes-huge-natural-gas-discovery-offshore-venezuela

The actual drilling at “Perla I” is offshore to the west of Venezuela in 60 metres deep waters. Repsol has been working in the area since 2006.The gas bubble is believed to cover a surface of 33 square kilometres with a depth of 240 metres.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #939 on: November 30, 2012, 07:31:26 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/aruba/137725-gedetineerden-versieren-justitiebureau

Google translation:

Detainees decorate justice agency         
FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 30, 2012 9:35

ORANGE CITY - "They find it very fun to do something positive," says the manager detainees care Charlene Oduber KIA (Correction Institute Aruba) this morning Amigoe. 'They' are some female detainees KIA that the recycled Christmas decorations have made themselves in prison. That positive is decorating the office of the Minister of Justice with homemade Christmas decorations. In the framework of the re-entry into society after their captivity, several social activities, including making Christmas decorations for the office of justice. In the photo Fred Wijenberg, chairman of the management team of KIA beside him with Charlene Oduber. The ladies with the red and blue shirt are two detainees and squatted between them aspiring Zahira of Linde.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.