March 29, 2024, 03:09:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #866 7/23/12 - 12/01/12  (Read 940537 times)
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #940 on: November 30, 2012, 07:36:35 PM »

Count me in. 

Me too! salut

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #941 on: November 30, 2012, 07:37:30 PM »

Thanks Helen Back!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #942 on: November 30, 2012, 07:44:49 PM »

And the beat goes on...just as I thought it would be.   

http://www.amigoe.com/aruba/137722-geen-zaak-tegen-verdachten-lotto-oplichting

Google translation:

No case against suspects Lotto scams         

FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 30, 2012 9:35

ORANGE CITY - The criminal proceedings against the suspects of fraud and forgery to Fundacion Lotto Pa Deporte do not go through. The Court declared Wednesday the objection to the indictment in the case against former director Endy Croes founded. Yesterday the summons against the other defendants, former financial director Ricky Croes and entrepreneur Frederick Croes, annulled.

The Public Prosecutor (OM) has been detuned responded and can not be found in the decisions of the court yesterday. "The decision on the nullity by the court ex officio (on its own initiative) taken this defense is not made by the defense. The Public Prosecutor's planning on further steps. "

In any case, justice, based on the subpoenas that were there yesterday against Ricky and Frederick Croes, these defendants are not further prosecute. Which, according to the court not concrete enough, so the defendants can not adequately defend. In the case of Endy Croes had his lawyer Anthony Ruiz objected to the subpoena. "In essence, the objection is that based on the facts and charges (Endy is suspected of complicity in fraud, ed) it is highly unlikely that my client is convicted," said Ruiz. The Court was thus once.

The court qualified the summons yesterday at the pro forma (directing) session as "obscure dragonfly" or that there's no rope to the charges against Ricky and Frederick Croes is to tie. The subpoenas are therefore annulled, but the prosecution would both still be able to prosecute on the basis of other subpoenas. Meanwhile, lawyer says Ruiz that the redundancies Lotto director Endy compensation case is preparing against Ernst & Young. Who made a report into alleged abuses and that is as important evidence in the dismissal and criminal investigations used. "This is against Endy Croes a criminal investigation started making him even ten days have stuck." The report rattles the lawyers of Croes' (Ricky is represented by Chris Lejuez) However, on all sides. Counselor Ruiz compares the case with those of KPMG at the Rotterdam ex-mayor Bram Peper (called "receipts affair) that false claims and false expenses would have increased. Pepper complained to KPMG successfully.

Earlier this week it was announced that another suspect in the case Lotto, Edmond Croes, for lack of evidence by the prosecution is not prosecuted.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #943 on: November 30, 2012, 08:34:05 PM »

Reserve me a seat.....I feel like this is home.....

Thanks wreck....

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #944 on: November 30, 2012, 08:40:54 PM »

Texasmom...thank you for bringing up-to-date news from Aruba....and for the beautiful
pictures of Natalee....a reminder of why we are here.   

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #945 on: November 30, 2012, 08:52:01 PM »

And the beat goes on...just as I thought it would be.   

http://www.amigoe.com/aruba/137722-geen-zaak-tegen-verdachten-lotto-oplichting

Google translation:

No case against suspects Lotto scams         

ORANGE CITY - The criminal proceedings against the suspects of fraud and forgery to Fundacion Lotto Pa Deporte do not go through. The Court declared Wednesday the objection to the indictment in the case against former director Endy Croes founded. Yesterday the summons against the other defendants, former financial director Ricky Croes and entrepreneur Frederick Croes, annulled.

The Public Prosecutor (OM) has been detuned responded and can not be found in the decisions of the court yesterday. "The decision on the nullity by the court ex officio (on its own initiative) taken this defense is not made by the defense. The Public Prosecutor's planning on further steps. "

In any case, justice, based on the subpoenas that were there yesterday against Ricky and Frederick Croes, these defendants are not further prosecute. Which, according to the court not concrete enough, so the defendants can not adequately defend. In the case of Endy Croes had his lawyer Anthony Ruiz objected to the subpoena. "In essence, the objection is that based on the facts and charges (Endy is suspected of complicity in fraud, ed) it is highly unlikely that my client is convicted," said Ruiz. The Court was thus once.

The court qualified the summons yesterday at the pro forma (directing) session as "obscure dragonfly" or that there's no rope to the charges against Ricky and Frederick Croes is to tie. The subpoenas are therefore annulled, but the prosecution would both still be able to prosecute on the basis of other subpoenas. Meanwhile, lawyer says Ruiz that the redundancies Lotto director Endy compensation case is preparing against Ernst & Young. Who made a report into alleged abuses and that is as important evidence in the dismissal and criminal investigations used. "This is against Endy Croes a criminal investigation started making him even ten days have stuck." The report rattles the lawyers of Croes' (Ricky is represented by Chris Lejuez) However, on all sides. Counselor Ruiz compares the case with those of KPMG at the Rotterdam ex-mayor Bram Peper (called "receipts affair) that false claims and false expenses would have increased. Pepper complained to KPMG successfully.

Earlier this week it was announced that another suspect in the case Lotto, Edmond Croes, for lack of evidence by the prosecution is not prosecuted.

SS, DD in Aruba.  The place where no one is ever prosecuted for anything.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #946 on: November 30, 2012, 09:11:53 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/aruba?start=10

Google translation:

Closing Aruba Racquet Club

ORANGE CITY - Aruba Racquet Club is closed from 1 January 2013. Members of the tennis last Saturday received a letter in which the closure is announced.
Read more ... (subscriber article)

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/news/crime-law/joran-van-der-sloot-led-high-stakes-life-in-south-/nL7XF/

Updated: 12:35 p.m. Friday, June 4, 2010 | Posted: 12:34 p.m. Friday, June 4, 2010

Joran van der Sloot led high-stakes life in South America

::snipping2::

"The last time I spoke to his mother, she said he was in South America,' Magda Frans, the secretary at the Aruba Racquet Club, told The Miami Herald.

Joran and his father, Paulus, played doubles tennis at the club, she said.

The night before he was arrested for the first time in Holloway's disappearance, he played doubles tennis with his father in the Moet & Chandon Anniversary Cup tournament, Frans said.

"They lost,' she said.

The match took place at 7:30 p.m. June 8, 2005. Some 10 hours later, Aruban police arrested him. The day was supposed to be memorable for other reasons: He was to graduate with honors that evening from the International School of Aruba.

It was a double blow to his mother, Anita, who taught at the school.

When reached at her home, Anita van der Sloot sounded composed and tried to politely dismiss inquiries about her son.

She has two other sons, Valentijn and Sebastian. She is now a widow. Her husband died suddenly last February playing tennis.

"I don't know anything,' Anita told The Miami Herald. "I haven't been in contact with Joran for a long time, not since his dad died.'

Peruvian authorities say van der Sloot traveled to Argentina and Colombia before arriving in Lima on May 14 for the Latin American Poker Tour.

Stephany Flores' father, Ricardo, said Thursday he hoped van der Sloot's capture would bring solace to others beyond his family.

"This is not just about my daughter,' he told reporters in Lima. "There is also the case in Aruba that is pending and we don't know how many more.'

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #947 on: November 30, 2012, 09:31:34 PM »

I can just imagine how sincere she tried to make that lie sound too...guess maybe she forgot for a minute that he was staying with her and she even took him to the ISA's BINGO NIGHT months after Paulus died!

"I don't know anything,' Anita told The Miami Herald. "I haven't been in contact with Joran for a long time, not since his dad died.'

Paulus died February 10, 2010

April 25, 2010 - ISA Bingo Night at the Westin

See Carpe's post here:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8135.msg1166748#msg1166748

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #948 on: November 30, 2012, 09:46:28 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/aruba?start=20

Google translation:

In brief
THURSDAY, 29 NOVEMBER 2012 09:33
Robbery Two tourists tourists Tuesday night around half past ten robberies. This happened on the Boulevard Yrausquin while walking on their way to their hotel, the Marriott Ocean Club. After the incident ...

(another subscriber article)

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #949 on: November 30, 2012, 09:52:28 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/aruba?start=35

Google translation:

Research is still missing Vicenzo Tromp

WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 28, 2012 9:07

ORANGE CITY - Vicenzo Tromp was 30 years old when he was five years ago vanished. To this day, nothing is known, to despair of ...
Read more ...

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #950 on: November 30, 2012, 09:56:25 PM »

Only in Aruba...   

http://www.amigoe.com/aruba?start=40

Google translation:

Multicultural beer festival

WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 28, 2012 5:48

ORANGE CITY - To raise money for the children's carnival parade in North organizes the PTA of Private School Turn a multicultural beer festival.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #951 on: November 30, 2012, 09:57:55 PM »

Joran's home-away-from-home--Piedras Gordas Prison I. 

http://prisonersabroad.org.uk/blog/our-first-prison-visit-piedras-gordas/

Our first prison visit: Piedras Gordas
October 16th, 2012

On the way to Piedras Gordas prison

Nothing could prepare us for the shock of our first prison visit since arriving in Peru. After reading this blog you’ll find out why. We travelled to Piedras Gordas, one of Peru’s new prisons built to the north of Lima and located in the district of Ancon. Our journey took us back on the road towards the airport where we enjoyed the sight of dare-devil sport enthusiasts paragliding over the capital’s skyscrapers and surfers riding the massive waves of the Pacific Ocean.

As we drove through the outskirts of the city the environment became visibly poorer. We passed through endless streets of low-rise buildings dotted here and there with small family-run businesses. Lima and its environs are cloaked in a brown, silty dust that clings to everything – buildings, cars and palm trees – and may be the reason I was rubbing my eyes a lot. As we advanced towards our destination, we looked up wide-eyed at the shanty towns perched precariously on the hillsides either side of the road. People live in tiny brick or adobe huts, or laminated metal structures without pavements and the most basic services like running water and electricity. “God loves you,” and “Christ Lives” are words people who live in these settlements have scratched out in big letters on the hillsides to remind themselves they are not totally forsaken in a country where half of the population lives in poverty and 20% live in extreme poverty. The road to Piedras Gordas prison was a brown dirt track that you can’t easily get to by foot. For those without a car there are small motorised rickshaws to hire.

We headed first toward the high-security part of the prison known as “Piedras Gordas I.” It is where the leaders of drug and organised crime cartels are held. During the half an hour we waited outside the prison entrance I looked around the desolate landscape. We could have been in a desert environment it was so dry and dusty, and also very cold. I really needed the jacket and jumper I was wearing although it is now spring in Peru. We were delayed because we were told prison agents were doing a search of the cells that morning. Finally a dozen or so agents in uniform and black baseball caps embossed with the yellow insignia of the prison authorities, known in Spanish as INPE, emerged from the entrance. We knew we would soon be seeing John, our one client in this part of the prison. After we passed along a number of corridors we were searched by two women guards and our mobile phones were confiscated. One visitor was walking through a metal detector as we entered.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #952 on: November 30, 2012, 10:01:48 PM »

Texasmom...thank you for bringing up-to-date news from Aruba....and for the beautiful
pictures of Natalee....a reminder of why we are here.   

You're welcome Mere!   

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #953 on: November 30, 2012, 10:54:58 PM »

Only in Aruba...   

Google translation:

ORANGE CITY - To raise money for the children's carnival parade in North organizes the PTA of Private School Turn a multicultural beer festival.
How many of us attend our annual PTA Beer Festival for our kids????

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #954 on: November 30, 2012, 11:13:08 PM »

Only in Aruba...   

Google translation:

I understand next year's fundraiser will be a "Multicultural Brothel Night."  Monkey Devil!

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #955 on: November 30, 2012, 11:20:52 PM »

I can just imagine how sincere she tried to make that lie sound too...guess maybe she forgot for a minute that he was staying with her and she even took him to the ISA's BINGO NIGHT months after Paulus died!

See Carpe's post here:

Thanks! I'd forgotten all about that one. Joran probably looks back on hanging out with momsie doodle as the good ol' days!

Prison in Peru - definitely not as fun as Bingo.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #956 on: November 30, 2012, 11:22:25 PM »

Only in Aruba...   

Google translation:

My PTA days are far behind me now, but I'm pretty sure even the suggestion of such as a fundraiser "for the kids" in my neck of the woods would be highly frowned upon...and the person that dared make that suggestion could likely count on becoming the prime topic of local gossip!  

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #957 on: November 30, 2012, 11:23:53 PM »

Thanks for the correction Grace-land!

Nice strike going on in Piedras Gordas.  Wonder if they are also blocking deliveries such as food.

Workers blocked Piedras Gordas Inpe
Prevented from entering the relatives of the inmates. Require that the entity will increase their salaries
Miércoles 28 de noviembre 2012 - 13:00

INPE workers, after 13 days on strike indefinitely, chose to block access roads to the prison of Piedras Gordas II in Ancon, preventing entry into the family and visitors.

Prison workers decided to radicalize their protest action, breaking bottles and also blocking the way to the penitentiary vehicles.

One of the leaders of the workers of INPE, said the measure comes in different criminal adhering around the country, so that demand to be heard and included in the 2013 Budget Act to guarantee the increase of their salaries.

http://trome.pe/actualidad/1502659/noticia-trabajadores-inpe-bloquearon-piedras-gordas
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #958 on: November 30, 2012, 11:25:18 PM »

Only in Aruba...   

Google translation:

I understand next year's fundraiser will be a "Multicultural Brothel Night."  Monkey Devil!

Careful wreck, you're gonna get nominated for the festival committee!    Monkey Devil!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #959 on: November 30, 2012, 11:31:41 PM »

See Carpe's post here:

Thanks! I'd forgotten all about that one. Joran probably looks back on hanging out with momsie doodle as the good ol' days!

Prison in Peru - definitely not as fun as Bingo.

Yep, the good ol' days alright...when he was warm!   Monkey Devil!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.