March 18, 2024, 10:14:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #867 12/01/12 - 8/16/13  (Read 497464 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: July 23, 2012, 04:01:18 PM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE AND STEPHANY!
« Last Edit: August 16, 2013, 11:55:50 PM by Nut44x4 » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2012, 11:23:00 AM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2012, 11:27:35 AM »

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2012, 11:28:05 AM »

With each thread change in Natalee's forum, I wonder what the future holds and what news we may have before the next change.  I continue to hold hope Beth will have the answers she needs and I pray Natalee may one day be home again. 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2012, 11:28:36 AM »

Hiya!! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2012, 12:15:15 PM »

With each thread change in Natalee's forum, I wonder what the future holds and what news we may have before the next change.  I continue to hold hope Beth will have the answers she needs and I pray Natalee may one day be home again. 

Thank you MuffyBee for the clean cage, and for finishing up the last thread so beautifully! 

an angelic monkey

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2012, 01:01:13 PM »

I think most who have followed Natalee's case will remember this guy...wonder what other questionable and/or illegal contracts he entered into?  He obviously didn't think the rules applied to him. 

One in particular always comes to mind when I think of this guy.  Still have to wonder about that.   

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=203.0

BRIESEN, Edison - Minister of Transportation & Tourism

From the same page...

COHEN, Stephen J.    -  American residing in Aruba. Strategic Message Design Group (SMDG) Consulting Team chairman, adviser to the Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association (AHATA) and the Aruba Strategic Communications Task Force. Appeared on the Dr Phil Show in January 2006 as Aruba’s spokesperson claiming that 2 of the boys reported having sex with Natalee, and that J2K were guilty, after which he was severely reprimanded by Tourism Minister Briesen.  Has sister company to SMDG called Cohen DiLella Broadcast Group. Cohen now resides in California.

In today's news...

http://www.amigoe.com/aruba/137849-ex-minister-briesen-voor-rechter-vanwege-aangaan-dubieus-miljoenencontract

Google translation:

Ex-minister for justice because Briesen engage dubious million contract         

SATURDAY, DECEMBER 1, 2012 8:15

ORANGE CITY - In the case of the American festival producer Lee Tofanelli against the Aruban government should former minister Edison Briesen (MEP) is the right answer for concluding million contracts. The contracts were signed by Briesen in conflict with the law, according to the lawyer who defends the country Aruba.

The contracts were for the organization of Aruba Music Festival where many famous music stars performed. There are several contracts with Tofanelli, the last just before the 2009 elections. The successor Briesen as Minister of Tourism, Otmar Oduber (AVP) honored this contract and refused the services of the festival producer to pay. That tells lawyer Chris Lejuez the government defends.

Oduber did this on the basis of reports by the Central Audit Department (CAD) and the Public Prosecution Service (OM) drafted. This shows that ex-Minister Briesen tender has held for the services of the movie producer while though according to the Accounting Act had been. Ministers may in this Act otherwise make an exception and based on valid reasons, no public tender for services that keep more than 1 tonne florin costs. If this is selected, the Minister must be a ministerial decision Plan with the reasons why there was no public tender was held. But that has Briesen was omitted. This all happened in seven of the eight years that the contracts were applicable.

Millions of stories

It says Lejuez, ATA has tourist office at the time, several times the then Minister of Tourism negative opinion for entering into contracts with Tofanelli. These opinions, he ignored, says the lawyer. And that is perhaps one of the motives been said Lejuez why the judge now thinks that the former minister responsible and why Briesen in January in the courtroom accountability must be accountable. The risk is also present that Briesen millions have to pay to the government now Tofanelli Country Aruba in court has summoned. The festival producer demands based on the recently signed contract is $ 3,000,000. If the court finds that the government will have to pay that amount, but also finds that Briesen in conflict with the law has acted, then the government can recover the million amount Briesen, lays out the counsel.

The ex-minister does not otherwise criminal case against him to fear. According Lejuez there is a report from the Attorney General's indication no reason to see Briesen criminal prosecution.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2012, 01:25:31 PM »

http://aruba-daily.com/newspaper/?p=27957

The PCCS operators to boost fast broadband access in the Caribbean, Central and South America

Posted by Aruba Daily on December 1st, 2012

• The PCCS consists of Cable & Wireless Communications, Setar, Telconet, Telefonica Global Solutions and United Telecommunication Services (UTS)

• 100G Pacific Caribbean Cable System spanning 6000km will link Florida and Ecuador and help increase digital integration and capacity growth in the region.

Aruba, November 30, 2012 – A group of telecommunications operators consisting of Cable & Wireless Communications, Setar, Telconet, Telefónica a Global Solutions and United Telecommunication Services (UTS) has signed a turnkey contract with Alcatel-Lucent (Euronext Paris and NYSE: ALU)  to deploy the Pacific Caribbean Cable System (PCCS), a 100G submarine cable system linking Jacksonville, Florida to Manta, Ecuador.

The 6000km submarine cable system will strengthen digital links as demand grows rapidly throughout the Caribbean, Central and South America for online content such as tourism related services, sports coverage and digital TV. Work will start before the end of the year and commercial operations for the PCCS are scheduled to commence by the third quarter of 2014.

In addition to Florida and Ecuador, the system will connect the islands of Tortola, Puerto Rico, Aruba and Curacao, as well as Cartagena in Colombia and Maria Chiquita and Balboa in Panama. The system will have an ultimate design capacity of 80 Terabit-per-second, dramatically boosting connectivity and substantially increasing the availability of broadband services. Additionally, the PCCS will increase communications reliability and help reduce the risk of communications disruption by providing cable route diversity and alternative bandwidth access to existing cables in the region.

The Alcatel-Lucent solution to be deployed for the project includes an integrated 100G wet plant of cable optimized with coherent submarine fiber and high bandwidth repeaters, power feed equipment, and its 1620 Light Manager (LM) submarine line terminal equipped with advanced coherent technology. Offering unique flexibility and scalability to accommodate multiple data rate wavelengths, the Alcatel-Lucent 1620 LM enables seamless capacity upgrade on flexible grid for channel spacing without traffic interruption. The solution will be managed by the Alcatel-Lucent end-to-end submarine management system. As part of the turnkey contract, Alcatel-Lucent will also be responsible for project management, system design, marine operations and system commissioning.

“With the signing of this agreement, we are ready to roll-out this new undersea system which will offer a clear evolution path toward faster speeds and higher capacity communications. The PCCS will help the CALA region and its people to benefit from sustainable social and economic growth. Alcatel-Lucent’s industry-leading submarine technology and its invaluable customer commitment will help us deliver high-quality and reliable services to meet end-users’ demand.”

::snipping2::

Large map of the projected path of the cable:

http://aruba-daily.com/newspaper/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Internet2.jpg

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2012, 01:50:59 PM »

I think most who have followed Natalee's case will remember this guy...wonder what other questionable and/or illegal contracts he entered into?  He obviously didn't think the rules applied to him.  

One in particular always comes to mind when I think of this guy.  Still have to wonder about that.  

From the same page...

COHEN, Stephen J.    -  American residing in Aruba. Strategic Message Design Group (SMDG) Consulting Team chairman, adviser to the Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association (AHATA) and the Aruba Strategic Communications Task Force. Appeared on the Dr Phil Show in January 2006 as Aruba’s spokesperson claiming that 2 of the boys reported having sex with Natalee, and that J2K were guilty, after which he was severely reprimanded by Tourism Minister Briesen.  Has sister company to SMDG called Cohen DiLella Broadcast Group. Cohen now resides in California.

In today's news...

http://www.amigoe.com/aruba/137849-ex-minister-briesen-voor-rechter-vanwege-aangaan-dubieus-miljoenencontract

Google translation:

ORANGE CITY - In the case of the American festival producer Lee Tofanelli against the Aruban government should former minister Edison Briesen (MEP) is the right answer for concluding million contracts. The contracts were signed by Briesen in conflict with the law, according to the lawyer who defends the country Aruba.

The contracts were for the organization of Aruba Music Festival where many famous music stars performed. There are several contracts with Tofanelli, the last just before the 2009 elections. The successor Briesen as Minister of Tourism, Otmar Oduber (AVP) honored this contract and refused the services of the festival producer to pay. That tells lawyer Chris Lejuez the government defends.

Oduber did this on the basis of reports by the Central Audit Department (CAD) and the Public Prosecution Service (OM) drafted. This shows that ex-Minister Briesen tender has held for the services of the movie producer while though according to the Accounting Act had been. Ministers may in this Act otherwise make an exception and based on valid reasons, no public tender for services that keep more than 1 tonne florin costs. If this is selected, the Minister must be a ministerial decision Plan with the reasons why there was no public tender was held. But that has Briesen was omitted. This all happened in seven of the eight years that the contracts were applicable.

Millions of stories

It says Lejuez, ATA has tourist office at the time, several times the then Minister of Tourism negative opinion for entering into contracts with Tofanelli. These opinions, he ignored, says the lawyer. And that is perhaps one of the motives been said Lejuez why the judge now thinks that the former minister responsible and why Briesen in January in the courtroom accountability must be accountable. The risk is also present that Briesen millions have to pay to the government now Tofanelli Country Aruba in court has summoned. The festival producer demands based on the recently signed contract is $ 3,000,000. If the court finds that the government will have to pay that amount, but also finds that Briesen in conflict with the law has acted, then the government can recover the million amount Briesen, lays out the counsel.

The ex-minister does not otherwise criminal case against him to fear. According Lejuez there is a report from the Attorney General's indication no reason to see Briesen criminal prosecution.

I always thought that Eddie Breisen was one of the crookedest of the crooks in aruba.

I wondered why the last document didn't quote Steve Cohen in that last document
from the Kalpoe Lawsuit.   I think there is even a video of him saying that two of
the three boys had admitted to having sex with Natalee.
Edit to fix quote/missing bracket.  MB
« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 02:56:16 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2012, 04:53:48 PM »

I think most who have followed Natalee's case will remember this guy...wonder what other questionable and/or illegal contracts he entered into?  He obviously didn't think the rules applied to him.  

One in particular always comes to mind when I think of this guy.  Still have to wonder about that.  

From the same page...

COHEN, Stephen J.    -  American residing in Aruba. Strategic Message Design Group (SMDG) Consulting Team chairman, adviser to the Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association (AHATA) and the Aruba Strategic Communications Task Force. Appeared on the Dr Phil Show in January 2006 as Aruba’s spokesperson claiming that 2 of the boys reported having sex with Natalee, and that J2K were guilty, after which he was severely reprimanded by Tourism Minister Briesen.  Has sister company to SMDG called Cohen DiLella Broadcast Group. Cohen now resides in California.

In today's news...

Google translation:

Millions of stories

I always thought that Eddie Breisen was one of the crookedest of the crooks in aruba.

from the Kalpoe Lawsuit.   I think there is even a video of him saying that two of

Me too.   

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2012, 05:16:24 PM »

Thank You, Miss Bee!!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2012, 05:53:27 PM »

Thank You, Miss Bee!!

You're welcome!   rendeer

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2012, 12:07:50 AM »

.... an off topic post to my monkey friends

I just wanted to thank everyone this week for the responses in support. I know that I flew off the handle a bit and I GREATLY regret causing Klaas another major headache! We don't nearly express enough our gratitude for the tireless effort she has put in her totally VOLUNTARY job here. It is quite remarkable and we all owe her a debt of gratitude!

I've  had a week off here since Thanksgiving that allowed me to spend some extra time catching up and reflecting a bit of where we have been since 2005 and where we might be heading in pursuing justice for Natalee. This forum has always been the one place where I truly believe we can make a difference. I kind of think we are at a time in which we can rejuvenate some positive energy to start getting some answers in the Dr Phil case. I hope we can all come back together to make it happen!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2012, 12:20:48 AM »

Thanks Wreck

By the way, when the trial does start, I will do my best to try and get to Los Angeles to watch at least one day of it. 

04/08/2013 at 08:32 am in department 89 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Final Status Conference

04/22/2013 at 09:00 am in department 89 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Jury Trial (10 WEEKS)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2012, 12:45:06 AM »

From the same page...

In today's news...

Google translation:

Millions of stories

I see Steve wrote a book in 2011 that nobody ever read, bought or cared about. This made me laugh.
THE GUY IS A COMPLETE ROBO-TOOL!

I know I am bad sometimes - I'm sorry - but I hope he chokes on a hairball.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2012, 01:47:42 AM »

.... an off topic post to my monkey friends

I just wanted to thank everyone this week for the responses in support. I know that I flew off the handle a bit and I GREATLY regret causing Klaas another major headache! We don't nearly express enough our gratitude for the tireless effort she has put in her totally VOLUNTARY job here. It is quite remarkable and we all owe her a debt of gratitude!

I've  had a week off here since Thanksgiving that allowed me to spend some extra time catching up and reflecting a bit of where we have been since 2005 and where we might be heading in pursuing justice for Natalee. This forum has always been the one place where I truly believe we can make a difference. I kind of think we are at a time in which we can rejuvenate some positive energy to start getting some answers in the Dr Phil case. I hope we can all come back together to make it happen!

ITA wreck!

I don't know how she does it, but she does!  She's superhuman.

And I appreciate ALL that she does here more than I could ever put into words.

THANK YOU KLAAS!   

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2012, 01:52:07 AM »

The road to hell is paved with people just like Steve Cohen. You give me the cash - I'll sell you my essence, my soul, my integrity.

Used. Some will say refurbished to feel better about being used. Whatever turns you on.

Steve is but a very small footnote on a flea's bum.

It was easy money! Merry Christmas, Steve.

I hope your stocking is chock full of crap you find terribly unappealing... and you get rickets, or crabs... or something that makes you walk funny.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2012, 02:25:12 AM »

Colombians went missing during cruise vacation Aruba

01.12.2012 15:38 | NEWS | Elisa Cake

CURACAO - A group of Colombians during their cruise vacation is not returned to the ship after a stop in Aruba. The crew suspects that the vacationers deliberately not returned and illegal stay in Aruba.

The staff of cruise Horizon reported twenty Colombians lost yesterday to the Aruban police. The group was in Cartagena quit for a cruise through the Caribbean. After Aruba would also Curacao, Venezuela and Panama are visited.

http://www.versgeperst.com/nieuws/184330/colombianen-vermist-tijdens-cruisevakantie-aruba.html
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2012, 03:14:01 AM »

I thought this was interesting.  Do Berry and Hanni (den Boer) Peters have a daughter that's a tour guide in Cambodia?  I've only seen pictures of Berry so far with her in Cambodia, and she refers to Hanni as "mum" or "mum Hanni" on FB.  She has Anita listed as family on FB and Berry in the family picture album, he is also referred to as "grandpa Berry" in one of the pictures.  Just thought it was interesting that there may have actually been a relative living in close proximity to where Joran was for quite a while.  And I know Joran was said to be in Cambodia at times too.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=4555760616388&set=a.1615302666777.87872.1362656400&type=1
Hanni Peters-den Boer
Share · August 25
3 people like this.

Beth McCrea You look fabulous!
August 26 at 6:58am

Hanni Peters-den Boer Thank you xxx
August 26 at 9:52am

Aing Solin You look so amazing with this dress!
August 27 at 7:21am

Aing Solin mum you also look so slim these day!!
August 28 at 10:25am

https://www.facebook.com/solin.aing

Aing Solin's Photos

Aing Solin
Share · October 3
Aing Solin likes this.

Aing Solin Ramon is curious about his grandpa Berry!?lol
October 19 at 8:35am

Aing Solin
About
Work and Education
Employers

Tour Guide
Siem Reap

College
Pannasastra University of Cambodia
Phnom Penh
High School

10 January high school
Phnom Pen, Phnum Penh, Cambodia
Living
   Siem Reap
Hometown

Family

Aing Pisal
Brother

Wong Justin
Son

Theary Sieng
Cousin

Kong Kesey
Sister-in-law

Anita Hugen

http://www.khmerangkortourguide.com/tour-guide-list.html

ENGLISH SPEAKING GUIDE
NAME   SEX   CODE NUMBER   GENERATION
AING SOLIN   F   834   5

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Aing-Kimsann-Motocycle-Spare-Part-Shop/235962479770135

http://www.raisingjane.org/journal/18894

Cambodia: with Laab recipe
Posted on August 1, 2012 by MaryJane

It’s one of those places I thought I’d only visit in history or geography books. And yet there I was … staring, not at a page, but at the most well-preserved Hindu (later turned Buddhist) temple in the world. Angkor Wat was built in the early 12th century in this region of Cambodia that would later gain infamy for its killing fields under the Khmer Rouge regime in the 1970s.

While Angkor Wat is the most well known and most visited of the temples in Cambodia, I was fortunate to have a guide well versed in the temple treasures hidden in the lush landscape surrounding the city of Siem Reap.

Solin Aing not only educated me on Hindu and Buddhist architecture and folklore, but she also took me to her local market.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2012, 03:24:25 AM »

Another FB for Solin Aing...

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001449354488

Solin Aing

Friends:

Lesley Lamont
Curtin University

Aing Pisal
Pharmacist at Royal Angkor International Hospital

Hanni Peters-den Boer

Stephen Tindle
Columbia University

Berry Peters
Duiven

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.