March 18, 2024, 09:21:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #867 12/01/12 - 8/16/13  (Read 497447 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #200 on: December 26, 2012, 01:23:26 AM »

Justice for Natalee! 

::justice2NJ::

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #201 on: December 27, 2012, 12:54:37 PM »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/27/top-12-crime-stories-of-2012_n_2360373.html

Top 12 Crime Stories Of 2012
Posted: 12/27/2012 8:43 am EST  |  Updated: 12/27/2012 9:21 am EST

There were many high-profile cases that captured headlines in 2012 –- too many.

Jerry Sandusky, Drew Peterson and Joran van der Sloot all garnered attention around the world in 2012 as each of their trials -– some long overdue –- made their way through the criminal court system.

::snipping2::

(Number 5)

Joran van der Sloot

As the old adage goes, "What goes around comes around." Some refer to it as karma. Joran van der Sloot likely calls it bad luck. Whatever the case may be, justice was served, in part, against the Dutchman on Jan. 13, 2012.

On that day, a haggard and beaten-looking van der Sloot was sentenced to 28 years in prison for the 2010 slaying of Peruvian business student Stephany Flores.

The then 23-year-old, who is equally infamous for his longtime association with the 2005 disappearance of Natalee Holloway, hung his head low as the Peruvian court clerk went over the case.

Credited with time served, van der Sloot's release date was set as June 10, 2038. Following his release, he will be expelled from the country, the court ordered.

Van der Sloot avoided trial by pleading guilty to killing Flores.

"I am truly regretful for what I have done. I feel very bad," he said.

That confession apparently had little impact on the three-judge panel, who sentenced him to only two years less than the 30-year max they could have imposed.

Van der Sloot was charged with first-degree murder and robbery in the May 30, 2010, slaying of Flores -- exactly five years after Holloway vanished. Flores was found dead in van der Sloot's hotel room in Lima on June 2, 2010.

Holloway's body has never been found, and van der Sloot has never been charged in her disappearance.

Van der Sloot will be eligible for parole after serving one-third of his sentence and could be paroled in nine years.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #202 on: December 27, 2012, 02:52:58 PM »

Doesn't he have to go to jail in the USA for extortion when his release date?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #203 on: December 27, 2012, 05:25:30 PM »

Doesn't he have to go to jail in the USA for extortion when his release date?

Hopefully.  ::boxingjoran::

IIRC, the Peruvian Supreme Court approved his extradition to the United States after his prison sentence.  However, the court's decision was not final, it is still pending approval by the Minister of Justice and the Cabinet.  After that, he will face extradition and be tried on extortion charges.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #204 on: December 27, 2012, 05:53:25 PM »

http://peru21.pe/impresa/cosas-al-reves-2109572

Google translation

Things backwards
Wednesday December 26, 2012 | 2:32
Acts that rocked the country in 2012.

DUTCH CONVICTED
  A 28 years in prison
  On January 13, the Dutchman Joran van der Sloot, 25, was sentenced to 28 years in prison for killing the young student Stephany Flores. In addition, the judges ordered that the murderer pay civil damages of 200,000 soles to the relatives of the victim.

The alien pleaded guilty and accepted all charges to avoid a longer sentence. Recently, the U.S. government has requested his extradition for a crime he committed Van der Sloot there.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #205 on: December 28, 2012, 02:57:32 AM »

I think the "bodyguard" is claiming he was set up...   

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/57746-deo-fluonia-set-up-fracasa-pa-go-ec-y-tambe-abogado-marcolino-croes-

Deo Fluonia: Set up fracasa, pa G.O , E.C. y tambe abogado Marcolino Croes      
Tuesday, 25 December 2012 13:35

Papiamentu translation:

come across deo fluonia: thirst up fracasa, for g.o come across, the.c. y also advocate marcolino croes

tuesday, 25 december 2012 13:35

sir redactor greetings. permitimi one espacio in do you media so read here at aruba for can trece one berdad fast, cu for of enough day end have to owing to being haci. my name is deonarine fluonia, cariñonsamente calling deo fluonia among my amigonan y also person they envidioso. fluonia do not much have here at aruba, but if all is aruban, arise cu much disciplina y respet for everybody. for of diminutive till cu at big we parents know of arise we, cu the thought cu if do you wanted algo in life do you have to work pe, y never live of think of touch cu materialnan of another. that i self is.

my person self for much year not owing to live at aruba debi at my scolnan y trainingnan professional cu i have go learn pe in exterior for 12 year largo. i have come bek my island for so can comparti my profesionaliso for cu my hendenan here self at aruba. here i am arise my self one compania, for so can give servicio professional local because; international, cu the aim for aporta at the ordo y trakilidad at aruba. (pro husticia) for of young till cu today in we blood is core husticia y not criminal as hendenan envidioso wanted place show. con all cos owing to cuminsa. in november 2012 was have one incidente cu owing to happen on territory of (santa rose )un of the clientenan of my compania, here i am wordo calling, for can come urgente because; cu have one trahador wanted cap one another cu machete at leg of job.

here my person is atende sr Edmond Lo A Njoe conocido of police because; Moonchi di Saliña Rooi Taki. bodyguard (sin papel) of ex minister president cu not tey more today. here sir moonchi owing to go for of sla hour my person owing to pidie for bandona territory mirando cu none person does not owing to follow work more if the is present for via of his menazanan. here wanted owing to try at agredimi also cu cuchio, but because; cu i if is prepara for type of actividadnan so here my have to owing to neutralisa his person at once y place think one rato cu his decision was robez contra my person. for of the day here end the is stay try at terorisami y menasando my constantemente in his hendenan y faction. for everybody can know by now deo fluonia not owing to become berde(*a.v.p*) never. y niether do not opportunist without paper, i am work much duro for all locual i have cu sodor of my forehead. i am berde (*a.v.p*) by cu i have nace y will my die berde(*a.v.p*) cu proud if have have to also, but cu my cara at air as one good professional always.

what owing to happen 8 of december ultimo. more or less 1:45 am after of one beautiful party of pasco, my person owing to dicidi for can follow trip in hotzone at the highrise hotel area. here i have happen more of 3 club for can look at ambiente y follow for cas. saliendo on caminda i have dicidi cu enter one alley descend for so can urine y follow my caminda, parando my car, cual owing to stay open, because; cu do not neither 30 metre far i have go urine. cabando at urine i am notice two young is core much sospechoso, here i am notice they're lever on territory of one of hotel raddison y is disparce. i am talk cu the security of the hotel radisson,kende was sacando person landando in they pool, notificando the cu i have end of see two young at careda lever they territory. papiando cu the security of radisson, is show up one another security of the hotel at near, cual is occidental. here the is notifica we cu they owing to end of steal in his hotel cual is occidental.

at once i have notifica the security of raddison for her raporta this of trip at his superiornan, because; without doubt will is the same guynan cu i have look at core lever his territory. my self on my telefoon owing to calling central of police, for can is present because; cu have one caso of ladronicia cu did take lugar. here police is arrive, i am talk cu they of locual owing to happen y also locual i have see. but termina y here i have bandona the caminda my was stop among raddison y occidental hotel. the service road. y is follow. at eagle beach i am stop come across, for so can go march on beach y disfruta of air sweet y the sonido of lama cual normal i am haci all day. here i am notice one van of police cu luz big is as lusa on my car, y i have dicidi of march go bek look at what is pasando. here was have one sun police more one acolyte of prensa present cu camara in hand. y i am ask about if all cos is ok, here i am wordo notifica cu they will is buscando one pair of person. odd cu i have achieve is if, cu hour i am go start for actuate my car the agent policial is notificami cu my baul of car is open, cual my know cu was close at all instant. but staño the was open. but dicidi cu is late end lagami go cas numa. on caminda for cas near of the cruzada of fatum cu divi divi i am wordo close for one car of police style of pelicula, cu is bisami for wing at near cual i have haci also according ordo. here the police is pidimi for descend for of my car y stop fast this, cual i have haci also. in less of 5 minuut was have more of 4 car of police cu owing to come block rond dimi y more cu 10 police rond dimi y without let for more of 6 acolyte of prensa my slow near of the car of polisnan y i just memey. here i have spanta one some, because owing to think cu a will owing to thigh tell cu i am core y also drink behind stuur.

cual porcierto full the night ey is 6 glass of binja corra only i have drink. at my file i am tell one of polisnan why tanto fanfaria so here, y for cara of my compania the notice bonita for is stop so here as one stupid y the is open door of car of police for my sit inside behind, for is leeu of prensa, vooral cu like play or send politicamente. according i am in car of police i am notice more cu 6 police is bolter full in my car, as hendenan cu is busca for arm owing to *cual my not have to for is homber*. i always owing to march clean, because my know what my can haci for defende my self tog. two police is lever in the car cu i am inside y is go strike one bocht cumi y return bek at the sitio, cual pami was much odd self. neither one minuut stop the police cu is at stuur is bisami cu they will take away my car keep of north, y cu they wanted one declaracion dimi, of what all i have haci the night ey. but owing to give full my schedule of what all i have haci y i have sit keep. here is come one of the hefenan y is bisami cu my will stay deteni for owing to cumpra cosnan steal. wel here my fuse owing to fly, y owing to cuminsa haci questions of con door cumpra cosnan steal, if my not was cu none person. was my only direccion for cas cu polisnan owing to parami. wel this owing to hacimi achieve much angry at the instant ey, y they owing to serami. one good police owing to acercami bisami cu they owing to serami because of owing to achieve 3 telefoon steal scondi in my dashboard, cual do not klop. because my know in my dashboard was have my creditcard more rijbewijs y contract of the car only cu i have let behind. never my not owing to see none another telefoon cu not was esun diminan on my. aka i am become bad y is go hospital for wordo atendi. after of one pair of day i have wordo send keep of police bek, for so can end cu the questions haci at my person. here i have stay close inocentemente 10 day at keep of police perhudicando my presencia for cu my clientenan. enz.

because my know of locual all owing to wordo tell do not cuadra cu the realidad. if can owing to notice of much cos cu owing to wordo tell or talk cu this is full one thirst up for perhudica my person his name. at all esnan envidioso, you laugh numa because one for one will my look at all of you arrive bek close my. at the person or personanan cu owing to thirst my up, will my busca you all, y will my achieve you all, y hour my achieve you, will my learn you all for not hacie cu another more. eronia of life during cu i have wordo deteni, was have one advocate marcolino croes that have one declaration of policy all saturday at radio instigando person of, here the person here because; my not owing to use because; advocate pound pay for gobierno, this owing to go radio y owing to haci mofa of all the susedido, sr m.croes you the advocate of water sweet, cu owing to go try at soil my number at radio immidiately because my not owing to haci usage dibo servicionan, i am immidiately lagabo for god because tardi or trempan will my topabo tog in corte supremo. because locual cu you have haci is one berguensa for cu bufete of abogadonan, shame on u for is using informacionnan hudicial not concreto for can work one declaration of policy of radio low so ey. all corant all grabacion i have end in my bezit, y will cuminsa march my camindanan legal contra all cu owing to try at perhudicami. night i am sleep trankil because my know i am clean, of all locual they wanted aperenta cu i am. sorry for you all cu owing to doubt in my, but cosna so here of berdad is mustrabo is kennan of berdad is do you amigonan. profesionalidad is for always, but one politico corrupto not, you owing to abort you owing to achieve, y mark my word people do not ciego more dus buso busca all cos numa, one wall firme is dificil for tumba. y at the poor cocainehead of g.o look at do you shade good because even esey is disparce in scuridad. thanks for her esapacio wait for of can owing to trece claridad cu the berdad in all the asunto orquestra here. deo fluonia is naci cla y is teme only god father none person more.

husticia is esun cu is believe in his word. 7404004 or pin 26010cfa for cualkier question or servicio of proteccion certifica ace the holiday season is upon us, we find ourselves reflecting on the past year and on those who have helped us shape our business. we value our relationship with you and look forward to working with you in the year to come. we wish you owing to happy holiday season and owing to new year filled with peace and prosperity. provided that estas fiestas navideñas más que never,nuestros pensamientos se vuelven provided that agradecimiento hacia aquellos que han mature posible nuestro advance.con este espíritu lesson decimos con sencillez but con sinceridad,gracias y lesson deseamos los mejores deseos stop una feliz navidad y one próspero año nuevo

deonarine th. fluonia

manager director c.s.i. squad aruba come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #206 on: December 28, 2012, 03:15:58 AM »

Justice for Stephany! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #207 on: December 28, 2012, 11:10:15 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/dilma.a.geerman

Work and Education

The Economist
Contributor/Writer · Oranjestad, Aruba
Weekly contributor on economy and politics in St. Maarten and Aruba

NECA INK.
Director · Oranjestad, Aruba
Company provides media consultancy; projects, articles for various media.

Radio Nederland Wereldomroep
Correspondent · Sep 2010 to Sep 2012
Provide reports on relevant Aruban issues

Bon Dia Aruba
Reporter · Oranjestad, Aruba · Apr 2004 to Jun 2012
Indepth reports on current and relevant issues

https://www.arubachamber.com/registers

Registered Business

Name   NECA ENTERPRISES N.V.
Trade Name   NECA INK
Address   MOKO 225, NOORD
KvK nr   41689.0
Branch   8466 ADMINISTRATIVE & HUMAN RESOURCES CONSULTANTS

https://www.arubachamber.com/templates/kvk/view_extract.php?k=43678

Friday, December 28, 2012 11:10

Only valid if accordingly signed by the Aruba Chamber of Commerce & Industry - JE Irausquin Blvd. 10, Oranjestad, Aruba.

Appearing in the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in ARUBA since 01 MARCH 2012 under serial number 41689.0 is the company with the entered name:

NECA INK

Business address   MOKO 225, NORTH
Legal form   LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
Name of the company   NECA ENTERPRISES NV
Statutory seat   ARUBA
Date of incorporation   24 FEBRUARY 2012

Authorized capital   Aruban FLORINS 50,000.00
Issued capital   Aruban FLORINS 10,000.00
Paid up capital   Aruban FLORINS 10,000.00
Fiscal year   01 JANUARY thru 31 DECEMBER

NOT IN POSSESSION OF A BUSINESS ESTABLISHMENT LICENSE

DIRECTORS - AUTHORIZED PERSONS AND CORPORATE BODIES - SUPERVISORY BOARD:

ARENDS, JOHN ELOY MAXIMILIAN;
Born in   ARUBA, ARUBA on 16 APRIL 1961
Nationality   DUTCH
Position   MANAGING DIRECTOR
Effective   24 FEBRUARY 2012
Authority   FULL

ARENDS-GEERMAN, DILMA TEODORA;
Born in   ARUBA, ARUBA on 17 JULY 1963
Nationality   DUTCH
Position   MANAGING DIRECTOR
Effective   24 FEBRUARY 2012
Authority   FULL

OBJECTIVE (S) OF THE COMPANY
1. GIVING AND PROVIDING ADVICE, INSTRUCTION, COURSES AND TRAINING IN FINANCIAL, ECONOMIC, TAX, ADMINISTRATIVE, PUBLIC RELATIONS AND ORGANIZATIONAL BENEFIT OF INCLUDING THE OFFICE, BANKING, BUSINESS, AND INDUSTRY, INCLUDING THE HOTEL INDUSTRY, HOSPITALS, THE GOVERNMENT, THE EDUCATION SYSTEM AND ALL OTHER BRANCHES OF BUSINESS, SOCIAL, CULTURAL AND OTHER NON-COMMERCIAL ORGANIZATIONS.

2. THE (DO) AND EXPLOIT (DO) LEADING CONSULTANTS (CONSULTING OFFICES) AND COUNSELING CENTERS FOR COMMERCIAL AND NON-COMMERCIAL ORGANIZATIONS.

3. PROMOTE THE TRANSFER OF TECHNICAL AND COMMERCIAL KNOW-HOW (KNOWLEDGE), BY LIGHTS OF ORGANIZATIONS AND ASSIST IN THE ESTABLISHMENT AND RESTRUCTURING OF BOTH COMMERCIAL AND NON-COMMERCIAL ORGANIZATIONS OR PARTS THEREOF.

4. GIVING ADVICE IN THE AREA OF MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT.

5. PUBLISHING, INCLUDING EDITING, PRINTING, DISTRIBUTION OF NEWSPAPERS, MAGAZINES, BROCHURES, BOOKS, ADVERTISING MATERIALS, ADVERTISING PRINTED MATTER, OTHER PRINTED MATTER AND OTHER WRITTEN COMMUNICATIONS MEDIA.

6. THE DESIGN OF ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL MESSAGES.

7. DESIGNING, DESIGNING, MANAGING AND DEVELOPING WEB SITES, THE IMPLEMENTATION, INCLUDING MULTI-MEDIA AND ELECTRONIC IMAGE PROCESSING IN THE BROADEST SENSE AND PUBLISHING ADVERTISEMENT ON THESE SITES.

8. THE DEVELOPMENT AND PROVISION OF (INTERNET) RADIO, MUSIC AND / OR TELEVISION PROGRAMS.

9. THE DEVELOPMENT, PRODUCTION AND SUPPORT OF EVENTS SUCH AS SHOWS, MUSICAL PERFORMANCES AND EXHIBITIONS, AS WELL AS TAKING CARE OF THE MARKETING AND PUBLICITY SURE,
ALL OF THE ABOVE IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PROVISIONS OF THE RELEVANT REGULATIONS.

10. PROVIDING SERVICES AND CARRYING OUT EVERYTHING ON THE ORGANIZATION, ILLUSTRATION, CREATIVE, GRAPHIC AND AUDIOVISUAL DESIGN, PHOTOGRAPHY AND COPYWRITING.

11. PLACING ON THE MARKET AND (DO) PUBLISHING, INCLUDING EDITING, PRINTING, RECORDING, DISTRIBUTING AND SELLING OF NEWSPAPERS, MAGAZINES, BROCHURES, BOOKS, ADVERTISING MATERIALS, ADVERTISING PRINTED MATTER, OTHER PRINTED MATTER, AUDIO AND VIDEO TAPES AND PROGRAMS, LASER AND COMPUTER DISCS AND OTHER INFORMATION-CARRYING ARTICLES.

12. THE DESIGN, MANUFACTURE, PRODUCTION, ADMINISTRATION, LETTING AND SELLING OF AUDIOVISUAL EQUIPMENT IN THE FIELD OF THEATER, RADIO, TELEVISION, CONFERENCES, CONCERTS AND ENTERTAINMENT.

13. THE NEGOTIATION AND ACQUISITION OF TELEVISION RIGHTS, OR BROADCASTING RIGHTS FOR FIXED HOURS, SEASONAL PROGRAMS AND THE LIKE.

14. THE CREATION AND ACQUISITION OF, PARTICIPATE IN, TO COOPERATE WITH AND TO CONDUCT THE MANAGEMENT OF OTHER COMPANIES, ESPECIALLY THOSE WITH WHICH THE COMPANY INTO ONE GROUP.

15. IT DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY INVEST ITS ASSETS IN PROPERTY AND RIGHTS TO ACQUIRE, OWN, RENT, LEASE, LEASE, SUBDIVIDE, DRAINING, DEVELOP, ENHANCE, EDIT, CULTIVATE, SELL OR OTHERWISE DISPOSE OF, MORTGAGE OR OTHERWISE ENCUMBER, PROPERTY AND THE CONSTRUCTION OF INFRASTRUCTURE SUCH AS ROADS, PIPELINES AND SIMILAR WORKS ON IMMOVABLE PROPERTY.

16. ACQUIRE, POSSESS, DISPOSE OF, MANAGE AND DEVELOP OF MOVABLE AND IMMOVABLE PROPERTY AS WELL AS ACQUIRING, OWNING, MANAGING AND DISPOSING OF RIGHTS AND INTERESTS IN MOVABLE AND IMMOVABLE PROPERTY RELATED.

17. THE RENT, LEASE, SUBLICENSE, GRANT MORTGAGE OR OTHERWISE ESTABLISH SECURITY RIGHTS IN MOVABLE AND IMMOVABLE PROPERTY OR RELATED RIGHTS AND INTERESTS.

18. THE SETTING OF BAIL AND OTHER GUARANTEES AND THE OWNERSHIP TRANSFER OR NOT IN FIDUCIARY OWNERSHIP OR IN TRUST OR HYPOTHECATE, PLEDGE OR OTHERWISE ENCUMBER ASSETS OF, A THING AS SECURITY FOR THE PAYMENT OF THE DEBTS OF THE COMPANY AND OF THE DEBTS OF THIRD PARTIES , WHETHER OR NOT FOR CONTRAPRESTATIE.

19. COMPLETE OR PARTIAL BUILDING RETIREMENT PROVISIONS FOR EMPLOYEES OR FORMER EMPLOYEES OF THE COMPANY AND / OR THEIR SURVIVORS.

20. PARTICIPATE IN, SUPPORT OR IS IN ANY WAY INTERESTED IN, OR CONDUCT THE MANAGEMENT OR REPRESENTATION OBSERVING OTHER COMPANIES, PARTNERSHIPS AND LEGAL PERSONS, WHATEVER THE GOAL DESCRIPTION.

21. THE PERFORMANCE OF ALL WORK AND ALL ACTIONS, WHICH WITH THE ABOVE IN THE BROADEST SENSE RELATING TO, ARISING FROM OR MAY BE CONDUCIVE THERETO.

22. THE ABOVE WILL BE MADE ​​AS NECESSARY IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PROVISIONS OF THE RELEVANT LAWS.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #208 on: December 28, 2012, 11:57:41 PM »

http://arubaherald.com/911/3956-sharda-nuboer-sentenced-to-afl-600-fine-for-fatal-accident-while-dui.html

Sharda Nuboer sentenced to Afl. 600 fine for fatal accident while DUI         
Tuesday, 25 December 2012 15:15

Some months ago Sharda Nuboer ran over a pedestrian. She did not stop, but drove to her home and only later turned herself in to police and was detained. She was being charged of fatally injuring the pedestrian while DUI and driving a car with dark tinted windows. Prosecution prolonged her detention, after which a judge of instruction had her released. The public prosecutor's office appealed the decision and Nuboer was once again detained, but released once more on September 12.   Prosecution had requested 15 months jail time based on charges of causing a fatal accident while DUI and driving in a car that had dark tinted windows. Recently the court announced the judge decided to let Nuboer walk. He said that there was not enough proof in the police file that can indicate that Nuboer had intentionally caused the accident. What the judge did however recognize were the charges that the driver was DUI, she was riding a car of which the windows are too dark and also was driving a car that did not hold a valid technical inspection certification. She was sentenced to an Afl. 600 fine.

http://www.boletinextra.com/chofer-cu-a-causa-accidente-fatal-un-dama-hulandes-a-entrega-su-mes/

Papiamentu translation:

chofer cu owing to cause accidente fateful, one lady dutch owing to entrega his self
written by bulletin on may 14, 2012. posted in local

the chauffeur is the muher s.n.naci at the netherlands of 23 anja. y the vehiculo is the car nissan platinum grey a-31514. according the investigadornan ela declara cu the not owing to drink but hour owing to test the ela blow 270 ugl while cu the ley is permiti maximo 220 ugl. ela stay deteni for investigacion.

The woman that was killed was 50 years old.

http://www.awe24.com/10725

Luz Maria Orozco Rios, Col. 22 juli 1961 Hubadastraat 3.

She worked at Wendy's

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=301568406596600&set=a.283831278370313.69998.134664979953611&type=1

Papiamentu translation:

wendy's aruba

may 16
the family of wendy’s is conmovi cu fayecemento of we colega love, luz maria orozco, that owing to go let we in one as tristo monday ultimo. luz maria was pertenece at the team of wendy’s boulevard y was much keri for his colega they y manager they cu owing to work cune of serca during his 12 year they of servicio cu wendy’s. we always will recorda luz maria because; one person much cheerful cu never do not angry y because; one trahado ehemplar. alabes we wanted owing to gradici all cliente cu owing to calling we for expresa they tristesa y give we sosten. staff y personal of wendy’s is extende word they of condolencia y much compel at family y amistades of luz maria. cu luz maria sosega at paz.

Photo tribute here:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.301735943246513.73400.134664979953611&type=1

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #209 on: December 29, 2012, 04:32:27 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE AND STEPHANY!

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #210 on: December 29, 2012, 09:19:10 AM »

http://arubaherald.com/911/3956-sharda-nuboer-sentenced-to-afl-600-fine-for-fatal-accident-while-dui.html

Sharda Nuboer sentenced to Afl. 600 fine for fatal accident while DUI         
Tuesday, 25 December 2012 15:15

Some months ago Sharda Nuboer ran over a pedestrian. She did not stop, but drove to her home and only later turned herself in to police and was detained. She was being charged of fatally injuring the pedestrian while DUI and driving a car with dark tinted windows. Prosecution prolonged her detention, after which a judge of instruction had her released. The public prosecutor's office appealed the decision and Nuboer was once again detained, but released once more on September 12.   Prosecution had requested 15 months jail time based on charges of causing a fatal accident while DUI and driving in a car that had dark tinted windows. Recently the court announced the judge decided to let Nuboer walk. He said that there was not enough proof in the police file that can indicate that Nuboer had intentionally caused the accident. What the judge did however recognize were the charges that the driver was DUI, she was riding a car of which the windows are too dark and also was driving a car that did not hold a valid technical inspection certification. She was sentenced to an Afl. 600 fine.

http://www.boletinextra.com/chofer-cu-a-causa-accidente-fatal-un-dama-hulandes-a-entrega-su-mes/

Papiamentu translation:

chofer cu owing to cause accidente fateful, one lady dutch owing to entrega his self
written by bulletin on may 14, 2012. posted in local

the chauffeur is the muher s.n.naci at the netherlands of 23 anja. y the vehiculo is the car nissan platinum grey a-31514. according the investigadornan ela declara cu the not owing to drink but hour owing to test the ela blow 270 ugl while cu the ley is permiti maximo 220 ugl. ela stay deteni for investigacion.

The woman that was killed was 50 years old.

http://www.awe24.com/10725

Luz Maria Orozco Rios, Col. 22 juli 1961 Hubadastraat 3.

She worked at Wendy's

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=301568406596600&set=a.283831278370313.69998.134664979953611&type=1

Papiamentu translation:

wendy's aruba

may 16
the family of wendy’s is conmovi cu fayecemento of we colega love, luz maria orozco, that owing to go let we in one as tristo monday ultimo. luz maria was pertenece at the team of wendy’s boulevard y was much keri for his colega they y manager they cu owing to work cune of serca during his 12 year they of servicio cu wendy’s. we always will recorda luz maria because; one person much cheerful cu never do not angry y because; one trahado ehemplar. alabes we wanted owing to gradici all cliente cu owing to calling we for expresa they tristesa y give we sosten. staff y personal of wendy’s is extende word they of condolencia y much compel at family y amistades of luz maria. cu luz maria sosega at paz.

Photo tribute here:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.301735943246513.73400.134664979953611&type=1

So, if I understand this correctly, the driver was fined $335 for manslaughter during a probable DUI.

Guess they will never clean up their drinking problems.   
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #211 on: December 29, 2012, 12:29:22 PM »

Searching for a missing tourist...

http://www.awe24.com/20121229/13016/Autoridadnan_buscando_un_turista_norte-americano_perdi_su_nomber_ta_John_y_e

Papiamentu translation:

autoridadnan buscando one tourist norte- americano perdi, his name is john y the is one some deaf y desorienta

1 hora happen come across, 29 of december 2012 11:44

seccion: incidente

at the momentonan here autoridadnan is buscando one tourist cual will is inlocalisable, is deal here of one tourist norte-americano cual his name is john dawson of 70 year cual is hospedando at la cabana the is dress cu one petchi blauw cu barbados scirbi on dje. his child muher is buscando his father cual is one some deaf y desorienta. if do you succeed see the person here cu the descripcionnan here informa police at once. the photograph is come in some instant.....nos will follow informa

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #212 on: December 29, 2012, 01:10:32 PM »

So, if I understand this correctly, the driver was fined $335 for manslaughter during a probable DUI.

Guess they will never clean up their drinking problems.   

Yes, I think you've summed it up correctly Buckeye.

I've seen it so much it doesn't really surprise me anymore.  It's just sickening.  Where's the humanity?  Look at her car.  She HAD TO KNOW she hit someone, the woman hit her windshield but she just kept driving?  Yes, she was 23 and that's young but I can't imagine WHY she didn't stop and see if she could help the poor woman.  I've wondered how long she waited to turn herself in.  Would she have turned herself in if witnesses hadn't taken her license number and turned it over to police?  Would she have blown a higher level if she'd stopped and been tested at the scene?  Did she have her child with her in the car?

Last night I ran through the translator and read a lot of the comments on articles from when the accident happened and after the judge let her off so lightly.  Many were angry about her drinking and driving but there were also many that pitied her right after it happened, (summarizing) she was young, she didn't mean to do it, no guidelines as to how many drinks make you over the line to drive, she's not really a "criminal" let her go...and on and on.  After the judge's recent ruling many are angry...if she hadn't had a Dutch name would it have been different?  How much is a life really worth in Aruba?  If the person killed had been Dutch or a relative of the judge would it have been different? 

This is one example from right after the accident in May...

http://www.awe24.com/10740

Papiamentu translation:

judge comisario owing to prolonga detencion of lady chofer cu owing to ocasiona accidente fateful monday

225 day happen come across, 18 of may 2012 12:04

(from the FB comments)

prevencion of crimen · subscribe · top commenter · works at korps politie aruba btw....ma ripara at the avalancha of comentarionan cu at aruba again is that is aberration? ley is aberration, police is aberration, one bit more they owing to tell cu is the victima self is aberration (esey only miss!!) but eesun cu owing to core car under influencia if do not aberration....wel...lagami immidiately think cu is emocion of amigonan for my not believe cu aruba owing to become hopeloos.....increibel!!!
reply · 5 · like · follow post · may 18 at 10:41am

dilma arends geerman · subscribe · contributor/writer at the economist
hi prevencion; do you have razon.....for of instant cu i have cuminza stuur y now i have one child is stuur i am ask for never for we culpa, cu a can lose his life in trafico...pero my not can help of achieve pity of the child muher here, because the is just one anja more old cu my child....berdad the was over the limit, but none caminda at aruba is give indicacion if one, two or three cerbez, or one, two glass of binja already is trece do you over the limit....dus the consientisacion ey not tey..logico cu the victima y his family is esnan cu more owing to lose, but also the young here.....it is though....
reply · 4 · like · may 18 at 10:47am

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #213 on: December 29, 2012, 01:14:36 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/aruba/141030-verkeerspolitie-aantal-ongelukken-blijft-hoog

Google translation:

Traffic Police: 'Number of accidents remains high'         
FRIDAY, DECEMBER 28, 2012 9:12

ORANGE CITY - About 500 per month, some 6,000 annually so. Thus the estimate of the main Traffic Police, Richardo Muller, the number of traffic accidents. He therefore looks back with mixed feelings on this year, because he that number far too high, while in 2012 the police actually very much controlled.

The number of traffic controls was therefore higher than all previous years, says Muller, and a record number of records distributed and people fined. Yet decreases the amount of traffic is not and he blames that on a number of factors. Thus Aruba relatively large cars. "Too much for such a small island, I think." According to Muller is about 60,000 cars without taxis, trucks or other special transportation to count. "Otherwise you're talking about more than 70,000 vehicles."

Snelhei d

With so many vehicles there are enough roads needed. "But our road network is limited. Next year hopefully the dual carriageway finished and there are still ring roads to relieve traffic. But in general, there is a lot of traffic, while everyone still hurry. "Residents are known for their calm demeanor, Muller says, but that behavior is certainly not while driving. Usually plays a major role and speed so happen therefore, despite extra police checks, nevertheless many accidents. "And we can not now once beside each car an agent set. Each driver must respect the traffic and reduce speed. Only way we can reduce the number of accidents. "

The number of fatalities so far this year stands at nineteen, that is according to Muller high. Yet he remembers that in 1978, 35 fatalities were the year before and 30 fatalities were. "There were fewer cars and less collisions. Well died in an accident often several people. "The high number of accidents at the moment is what the head of the traffic police especially worrying. Next year will be continued with the traffic police checks in the hope that fewer accidents happen. Muller and want more information give especially so on lowering the speed.

Yet no blaastes t

Also, drunk driving is a concern. It allows Muller know that the police no bladder performs tests because equipment is outdated. New equipment has been ordered and should arrive in November, but there were delays. "Hopefully it in January." Severe accidents with injuries or fatalities, the police doing an appeal to the military police who do have the appropriate equipment. Additional blood test is also possible. But in other cases the motorist not to blow and only get a police report. "It is the judge who must decide whether it was right or not."

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #214 on: December 29, 2012, 01:33:21 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/english/141041-ahata-safety-top-priority-in-2013

Ahata: safety top priority in 2013         
FRIDAY, 28 DECEMBER 2012 12:26

ORANJESTAD — The safety of the residents of Aruba is the top priority in 2013, according to Fred Hoffmann, chairman of Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association (Ahata).Hoffmann, who is also general director of the Hyatt Regency, stated this at the third general meeting of Ahata where the new Board of Commissioners for 2013 was introduced. Ahata also looked back on 2012 both financially and actively. The chairman indicated Ahata will encourage and support all initiatives in the field of safety. He is also of the opinion that every attempt to undermine the basis of the tourism industry is actually an attack on the general safety of the country. If Aruba wants to uphold its standard of life then it must protect the tourist industry. Hoffmann stated that the industry is at war with the criminal elements that threaten the safety and will therefore consider this an area for special attention in the future.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #215 on: December 29, 2012, 03:07:51 PM »

http://issuu.com/awemainta/docs/27dec2012

Awe Mainta 12/27/2012 Page 2

Same photo posted here with comments...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=511286332226453&set=a.101402196548204.3037.100000352729003&type=1&relevant_count=1

Hubert Thiel They are soooooo opening the wrong door for others to walk through.
Yesterday at 11:51am · Like · 1

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #216 on: December 29, 2012, 03:24:59 PM »

Missing three years now...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3914169134393&set=o.156612225758&type=1&ref=nf

Papiamentu translation:

fundacion alzheimer aruba today is exactly 3 anja cu sr. rock owing to desaparece. cua lesson we can learn for of this? at his family is go we sosten! also at the famianan cu is experienciando the self one sort of perdida here much compel. faa is convivi cu all esnan cu is experienciando the pesadia of never can owing to despidi of you sernan keri at one form human cu they merese. pricipalmente in the dianan of party we fast. rock- maude proyect of faa is sigi consientisa comunidad! let we wait for cu one day the proyecto here haja more sosten y cooperacion y union for can help preveni the casonan here take luga on one island so diminutive y become "cold cases"!

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #217 on: December 29, 2012, 03:33:35 PM »

http://trome.pe/actualidad/1515917/noticia-ariel-valdivia-fue-trasladado-piedras-gordas

Google translation

Saturday December 29, 2012 - 08:40
Ariel Valdivia was moved to Piedras Gordas

The cries of "murderer", "bastard" and "rot in jail" dozens of angry onlookers, was transferred from the holding cells at the courthouse to the prison "Piedras Gordas" Argentine Ariel Ancon Valdivia Magallanes (34), "The Butcher", accused of killing his girlfriend, mother and brother with knives.

It was reported that he was held in the maximum security prison referred to an individual to be considered "extremely dangerous." At that place are the Dutchman Joran van der Sloot and Alejandro Trujillo Ospina Colombian hit man, "Clown", among other murderers.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #218 on: December 29, 2012, 06:37:05 PM »

Searching for a missing tourist...

http://www.awe24.com/20121229/13016/Autoridadnan_buscando_un_turista_norte-americano_perdi_su_nomber_ta_John_y_e

Papiamentu translation:

autoridadnan buscando one tourist norte- americano perdi, his name is john y the is one some deaf y desorienta

1 hora happen come across, 29 of december 2012 11:44

at the momentonan here autoridadnan is buscando one tourist cual will is inlocalisable, is deal here of one tourist norte-americano cual his name is john dawson of 70 year cual is hospedando at la cabana the is dress cu one petchi blauw cu barbados scirbi on dje. his child muher is buscando his father cual is one some deaf y desorienta. if do you succeed see the person here cu the descripcionnan here informa police at once. the photograph is come in some instant.....nos will follow informa

http://www.awe24.com/20121229/13016/UPDATE_A_LOCALISA_un_turista_norte-americano_perdi_ela_ser_encontra_banda_di

Papiamentu translation:

update owing to localisa one tourist norte- americano perdi, ela being encontra near of paradise beach villas

7 hora happen come across, 29 of december 2012 11:44

at the momentonan here autoridadnan is buscando one tourist cual will is inlocalisable, is deal here of one tourist norte-americano cual his name is john dawson of 70 year cual is hospedando at la cabana the is dress cu one petchi blauw cu barbados scirbi on dje. his child muher is buscando his father cual is one some deaf y desorienta. if do you succeed see the person here cu the descripcionnan here informa police at once. update: owing to succeed localiza the person perdi they owing to haye at paradise beach villas, thanks at we publicacion.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #219 on: December 30, 2012, 03:59:01 AM »

Justice for Natalee!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.