March 19, 2024, 03:19:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #867 12/01/12 - 8/16/13  (Read 497542 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #380 on: February 23, 2013, 11:55:45 PM »

Justice for Natalee!

::justice2NJ::

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #381 on: February 27, 2013, 06:58:56 PM »

Sooner or later Natalee is coming home to America.

Kalpoes will be coming to America soon too - for trial!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #382 on: February 27, 2013, 09:03:29 PM »

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #383 on: February 27, 2013, 09:07:31 PM »

::justice2NJ::   ::justice2NJ::

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
crazybabyborg
« Reply #384 on: February 27, 2013, 10:54:09 PM »

thumleft

Somehow, some way, I believe it will happen too, Kermit. Just as Joran is behind bars when it seemed he was free forever, I do not believe that Natalee's remains are destined to never be home.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #385 on: February 28, 2013, 11:25:35 PM »

Justice for Natalee!

antunym
Scared Monkey

« Reply #386 on: March 01, 2013, 04:12:48 PM »

Those are good words there.  I truly believe the same thing because of the prayers and dedication of all the ones that love her.  I Hope all is well with all of you.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #387 on: March 01, 2013, 08:42:16 PM »

Those are good words there.  I truly believe the same thing because of the prayers and dedication of all the ones that love her.  I Hope all is well with all of you.

Miss um,
so good to see you I hope all is well in your neck of the woods.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #388 on: March 01, 2013, 08:46:04 PM »

thumleft

Somehow, some way, I believe it will happen too, Kermit. Just as Joran is behind bars when it seemed he was free forever, I do not believe that Natalee's remains are destined to never be home.

That is so right Miss Bee.
 ::bee::Someone with a soul will come forward and it will change everything.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #389 on: March 01, 2013, 08:46:47 PM »

WELCOME TO AMERICA KALPOES
crazybabyborg
« Reply #390 on: March 01, 2013, 08:49:42 PM »

LOL! Love it, Kermit!!   ::justice2NJ::
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #391 on: March 02, 2013, 03:07:29 AM »

Justice for Natalee!

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #392 on: March 03, 2013, 05:52:08 PM »

DEEPAK KALPOE POST TRAUMATIC STRESS SYNDROME CAUSES HIM TO GO OUT TO PARTY ALL NIGHT LONG!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #393 on: March 03, 2013, 06:11:27 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DB9669ggb8

Remember this Satish?
Our American courts are different then Aruba. We don't like liars!
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: March 04, 2013, 01:21:11 AM »

http://peru.com/actualidad/mi-ciudad/joran-van-der-sloot-lamento-lo-que-hice-y-buscare-mejor-humano-video-noticia-124771

Google translation

Joran Van der Sloot: I regret what I did and I will seek to be a better human being
Sunday March 3, 2013 - 23:59

::snipping2::
Lima. "I regret what I have done. Every day of my life I have to live with it, I do not even understand myself, how it could have happened the way it happened. I think what made ​​me kill Stephany was definitely extenuating circumstances, but that will never excuse my actions, "he wrote.

Also in the letter, released on D-Day, asks the court to review its appeal see if carefully and change their proper sentence for the crime he committed.

Recall that the police concluded that Joran Van der Sloot was suspected of aggravated robbery with subsequent death, crime is punishable by life imprisonment.

Under those charges handed it to prosecutors, but the prosecutor accused him Ninfa Espinoza simple theft and homicide, beneficiándolo that way with a lesser sentence of 30 years in prison.

"I want to still be able to do something with my life, have a family and a job or even a career. If I spend the next 25 years behind bars I can forget those dreams. I feel remorse since the day I killed Stephany, as if something had died in me too, "he wrote.

"I sincerely hope that one day his family and loved ones can forgive me for what I did, but understand if you do not. Continue my social and psychological therapy here for as long as necessary to rejoin society and become a better human being, "he added.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #395 on: March 04, 2013, 01:32:03 AM »

http://crime.about.com/b/2013/03/04/van-der-sloot-seeks-reduced-sentence.htm

Van der Sloot Seeks Reduced Sentence
By Charles Montaldo, About.com Guide  March 4, 2013

Convicted killer Joran Van der Sloot has written a letter to a Peruvian court in which he apparently takes responsibility for the death of Stephany Flores and says he hopes some day her family can forgive him. Van der Sloot also said he was continuing his therapy in hopes of becoming "a better human being."

In the letter, he also seeks a reduced sentence.

Van der Sloot was sentenced to 28 years in prison for the May 30, 2010 murder of Flores in his Lima hotel room. He has been incarcerated since his arrest in June 2010.

In a letter to the appeals court in Peru, Van der Sloot said he regretted his actions. The letter was published on Peru.com and translated here by Google Translate.
 ::snipping2::
Wants Sentenced Reduced

Also in the letter, Van der Sloot asked the appeals court to examine the evidence and reduce his sentence.

Originally, the police charged Van der Sloot with aggravated robbery resulting in death, which would have given him a life sentence. Prosecutors reduced that to simple theft and homicide, and asked for a 30-year sentence.

The court decided on a 28-year sentence, but with credit for time served it was estimated Van der Sloot could be paroled in 14 years.

If he is ever released from Peruvian prison, he will face extradition to the United States to face extortion charges connected to the Natalee Holloway case.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #396 on: March 04, 2013, 01:50:20 AM »

Justice for Natalee!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #397 on: March 04, 2013, 01:51:06 AM »

Justice for Stephany!

cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #398 on: March 04, 2013, 10:09:47 AM »

Boo Hoo, Joran.

You killed Stephanie after you did who knows what to Natalee.

No one feels sorry for you and the fact that you are finally behind bars in your Midnight Express prison.

You alone are responsible for your actions.

If you have such remorse, tell Beth where Natalee is and go back to your cell.  I personally hope you never have a life outside the Peruvian cell walls.

Unless it's here in Alabama -

Go ahead and feel sorry for yourself because I am not sure anyone else does.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #399 on: March 04, 2013, 11:22:20 AM »

I notice Joran only addresses what he did to Stephanie and makes no mention of Natalee.

This gives the appearance that this is more about his sentence than any true redemption.

While I do believe in redemption for normal people, I'm just not sure a sociopath such as Joran is capable of it.  But I am glad to hear he is in therapy and working on his problems even if only in a superficial, self-serving way.  Miracles do happen and should Joran actually come to realize what he has done, it should be unbearable for him.   

More misery in his already miserable existence.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.