March 19, 2024, 02:47:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #867 12/01/12 - 8/16/13  (Read 497530 times)
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #40 on: December 05, 2012, 09:50:05 PM »

respectfully   ::snipping2::

AND, HERE SHE COMES....... TO SAVE THE DAY..........!

I LOVE SuperMonkey!!!!!   

These are my opinions and subject to change.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #41 on: December 06, 2012, 02:09:56 AM »

Justice for Natalee!

::justice2NJ::

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #42 on: December 06, 2012, 05:07:42 AM »

Justice for Natalee!

::justice2NJ:: ::justice2NJ::

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #43 on: December 06, 2012, 09:44:17 PM »

.... an off topic post to my monkey friends

I just wanted to thank everyone this week for the responses in support. I know that I flew off the handle a bit and I GREATLY regret causing Klaas another major headache! We don't nearly express enough our gratitude for the tireless effort she has put in her totally VOLUNTARY job here. It is quite remarkable and we all owe her a debt of gratitude!

I've  had a week off here since Thanksgiving that allowed me to spend some extra time catching up and reflecting a bit of where we have been since 2005 and where we might be heading in pursuing justice for Natalee. This forum has always been the one place where I truly believe we can make a difference. I kind of think we are at a time in which we can rejuvenate some positive energy to start getting some answers in the Dr Phil case. I hope we can all come back together to make it happen!

ITA wreck!

I don't know how she does it, but she does!  She's superhuman.

And I appreciate ALL that she does here more than I could ever put into words.

THANK YOU KLAAS!   

Klaas and The Amazing Mods set the standard.

Thank you!

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #44 on: December 06, 2012, 09:54:25 PM »

None of the people involved in this case could lie straight in bed they are so crooked.

Nasty people on a nasty island.

This post nominated for 2012 Post of the Year.  Perfect summary and a line I hope to borrow.   

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: December 06, 2012, 11:42:52 PM »

.... an off topic post to my monkey friends

I just wanted to thank everyone this week for the responses in support. I know that I flew off the handle a bit and I GREATLY regret causing Klaas another major headache! We don't nearly express enough our gratitude for the tireless effort she has put in her totally VOLUNTARY job here. It is quite remarkable and we all owe her a debt of gratitude!

I've  had a week off here since Thanksgiving that allowed me to spend some extra time catching up and reflecting a bit of where we have been since 2005 and where we might be heading in pursuing justice for Natalee. This forum has always been the one place where I truly believe we can make a difference. I kind of think we are at a time in which we can rejuvenate some positive energy to start getting some answers in the Dr Phil case. I hope we can all come back together to make it happen!

ITA wreck!

I don't know how she does it, but she does!  She's superhuman.

And I appreciate ALL that she does here more than I could ever put into words.

THANK YOU KLAAS!   

Klaas and The Amazing Mods set the standard.

Thank you!

Absolutely, they're THE BEST!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #46 on: December 06, 2012, 11:47:06 PM »

None of the people involved in this case could lie straight in bed they are so crooked.

This post nominated for 2012 Post of the Year.  Perfect summary and a line I hope to borrow.   

I agree Lifesong, truer words were never spoken! 

So glad to see your posts tonight!  Hope all is well!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: December 07, 2012, 01:33:33 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE AND STEPHANY!

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #48 on: December 07, 2012, 07:29:03 PM »

Thank you Lifesong.  You are welcome to use at any time.  I was trying to be polite too   

So nice to see you posting again.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: December 08, 2012, 09:55:43 PM »

Tourist has their IPhone stolen at the beach, they track it with GPS...their phone is found and the guy that has it is a bodyguard of Aruban Minister of Tourism, Transportation and Labour Otmar Oduber.  Looks like he may have tried to commit suicide later in his cell, if I understand correctly...I think maybe by trying to hang himself with his own clothes.

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/57028-sospechoso-gara-cu-iphone-horta-a-purba-mata-curpa-den-cel-despues

Papiamentu translation:

sospechoso grab cu iphone steal owing to try kill curpa in cel after

saturday, 08 december 2012 11:10

police they owing to wordo notifica cu two amigo tourist was near of lama y at dado instant they pertenencianan owing to wordo steal. after of owing to succeed of recupera the pañanan bek the celular not was tey. here is deal of one iphone. the caso here owing to happen in careda of 4or happen of marduga. the iphone have one systema of gps tracking cu owing to wordo using for busca the telephone. one buskeda of police y cu yudanza of the person cu owing to lose the telephone owing to succeed for see the movecion of the telephone in the area of eagle beach. owing to follow busca y owing to come come across cu one car cu not was have nothing of haber. owing to follow busca y owing to constata cu have movecion again. the movecion was in the area of alhambra direccion tamarijn. at once owing to send patruyanan strandby for car cu can happen. owing to come stop one car yaris blanco v-1783 maneha for he deo fluonia come across. police owing to pidie for descend for of car pendiente more patrol for arrive at the sitio. at arrival owing to hinke in car but in the yaris not owing to come across cu the telephone. so self the señalnan is indica cu the telephone is in the area. the sospechoso owing to ask police for go urine y in the proceso probably here past owing to throw the telephone throw in car of police. owing to come achieve this also in the car of police. now the sospechoso is deteni pendiente investigacion. have to go saca afor where past owing to achieve the telephone y the motibo cu the was in his posicion mirando cu is algo procedente of ladronicia. informacion is tell also cu in oranan of morning at keep of shaba caminda the was close past owing to try kill curpa in cel. the will owing to using his same cloths for her attempt. ambulance owing to wordo calling at once y so owing to hibe hospital also. con earnest his situation is do not conoci. esnan cu owing to lose they telephone owing to succeed achieve this bek. the software of gps owing to play one rol important for succeed achieve bek the telephone cu owing to being steal.

http://www.boletinextra.com/bodyguard-di-minister-otmar-oduber-deo-fluonia-deteni-pa-atraca-y-horta-i-phone-di-turista-na-radisson/

Papiamentu translation:

bodyguard of minister otmar oduber, deo fluonia deteni for atraca y steal i-phone of tourist at radisson

written by bulletin on december 8, 2012.

posted in local i

n hour of 4.or of marduga alarma is wordo beat for one atraco upstairs beach fast of radisson hotel. here according the tursita two man owing to sorprese, fight cune y less his i-pone y actuate of the sitio. the tourist owing to splica police cu the have gps upstairs the telephone y cu the can waak where the telephone is actuate. owing to constata cu the telephone owing to actuate of radisson for bay staciona fast of la cabana hotel, at beach of eagle. police owing to arrive eynan y is come across cu one yaris blanco y a is march at leg, that is resulta cu is the bodyguard of otmar oduber. police not can owing to saca none conlcucion left, mirando cu the was only cananando. djey owing to follow the pista of gps. the gps owing to leave of beach of eagle y owing to bay bao of kill at costa linda. police owing to bay also in vicindario y is go back come across cu the car v-wagen blanco. police owing to stay vigila the gps y owing to waak the gps is actuate bay direccion fatum. eynan police owing to dicidi of stop the car cu deo flunia at stuur. owing to bahe abao y owing to listra his car. had two car of police at sitio. while cu police is listra the car, in one rub of eye, ela march bay at car of police y throw the telephone in car of police. djey police owing to place sit in the another car of police. police owing to dicidi of core cu the yaris blanco for waak kico the gps is haci y the gps not owing to actuate. owing to core cu the car of police where deo is sit, but niether owing to actuate. hour owing to core cu the another car of police, the gps owing to actuate, then he in one rub of eye, owing to throw the telephone in car of police. was motibo sufficient for detene y hibe keep of police for so the give cuenta of the atraco y hortamento of telephone celular on tourist. much will stay babauca cu is the hand of more right of minister otmar oduber, cu is maneha we turism, is envlovi in semehante acto brutal contra turism. much will think cu the modus operandi here will do not new y cu the self ‘security’ here cu is draai exactly rond of seguridad will can have enough time end in the business here of steal tourist at beach. aparte cu the have his own business where the have contract at santa rose where some day happen owing to haye in one bringamento cu monchi el’a work also enough time directamente because; security at hotelnan. investigacion will have to determina exactly is kico el’a haci, but owing to stay encarcela for because; sospechoso. come across

http://www.awe24.com/20121208/12790/Polis_a_detene_bodyguard_di_minister_di_turismo_como_sospechoso_di_ladronicia

Papiamentu translation:

police owing to detene bodyguard of minister of turism because; sospechoso of ladronicia at turistanan

17 hora happen come across, 8 of december 2012 04:57

seccion: incidente

saturday madruga owing to enter informe of cu one atraco will did take lugar at the beach fast of one of the hi-rise hotelnan at palm beach, at once owing to dirigi one patrol at the sitio. at arrival of the patrol come compronde cu here do not deal of one atraco but more bien one caso of ladronicia while the victimanan was swim in water one or more sospechoso owing to happen y owing to bay cu the i-phone. thanks at the sistema of tracking device inclui the instala on the telephone can owing to follow his movecionnan. via the sistema owing to succeed notice cu the sospechoso owing to actuate bay for eagle beach y was canando one rato on the beach. eynan owing to notice unicamente one vwagen cu one another car in cual was have one are of person. but after owing to notice cu the i-phone owing to actuate bay more pazuid y after owing to notice cu ela leave follow bay south direccion tamarijn. police owing to notice cu the unique car cu was on the caminda ey at the momentonan ey was the v-wagen toyota yaris blanco v1783. police owing to bay y owing to succeed pare east of the lusnan of trafico pazuid of sun plaza. they owing to descend the chofer y owing to pidie for her stay stop fast the patrol while they're throw one view in the car, one dado instant the sospechoso owing to actuate bay y owing to leun at the near of pasajero of the patrol. they not owing to succeed achieve nothing in the car after they owing to listra the sospechoso but not owing to succeed achieve the i-phone. at the momentonan ey alaga the vwagen strike one buelta for see if the is actuate but this owing to stay stop at the sitio ey self. hour cu some agent owing to bay enter they car they owing to come achieve the telephone on one sienta of one of the patruyanan. police owing to dicidi of take away the sospechos at keep of poli.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #50 on: December 08, 2012, 10:59:25 PM »

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/deonarine-fluonia/15/96/535

Deonarine fluonia
Owner, maximum protection services aruba
Aruba Events Services

Current
Owner at maximum protection services aruba
Connections
0 connections
Deonarine fluonia's Experience

Owner
maximum protection services aruba
Currently holds this position

https://www.facebook.com/fluonia

Deonarine Fluonia

C.S.I. .Squad aruba
Corporate Chief of Security · Paradera, Aruba · Jul 2010 to present
Personal protection

Texas A&M Tech University
Class of 1990

We provide highly skilled and trained security professionals for Governments,  Educational Institutes, Events, Commercial, and private property. Whether your security concerns are in managing access, maintaining your companies Security, handling t  Scuba diving, Mountain biking, Kyokushin Karate, practical shooting, skydiving, trapshooting, Defenseshooting, and more
Lives in Paradera, Aruba
Male

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151444164005235&set=a.10151444163985235.838113.536080234&type=1

"committed" and "disciplined" not spelled correctly...huge red flag?   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #51 on: December 08, 2012, 11:10:29 PM »

I knew I remembered him from somewhere...he's FB friends with Richard Forester (just one of his many Aruban FB friends).  For anyone who didn't follow the case, Richard claimed to be Robyn Gardner's boyfriend when she went missing in Aruba in August 2011.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #52 on: December 08, 2012, 11:51:52 PM »

Adding to the "huge red flag"...
FWIW, also it's not "chauffers", it would be chauffeurs.   

"+ Security Chauffers & Vehicles"

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: December 08, 2012, 11:52:58 PM »

I knew I remembered him from somewhere...he's FB friends with Richard Forester (just one of his many Aruban FB friends).  For anyone who didn't follow the case, Richard claimed to be Robyn Gardner's boyfriend when she went missing in Aruba in August 2011.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: December 09, 2012, 12:11:48 AM »

http://www.wayn.com/profiles/grandiydiki

Hi, my name is Deonarine Fluonia. I'm a 42 year-old Aruban male, currently in Paradera, Aruba. I have 8 friends around the world.

https://twitter.com/DEOBODYGUARD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKxyPjuxiuU

Uploaded on May 8, 2007

GOOD DAY MY NAME IS FLUONIA DEONARINE IAM GRANDMASTER IN I.P.S.C ARUBA WHO WOULD LIKE TO GO TO THE WORLD SHOOT COMMING UP IN 2008, THATS WHY IAM LOOKING FOR SOME SERIOUS PEOPLE TO SPONSER ME TO MAKE MAY DREAM COME TRUED, IF YOU INTERESTED IN SPONSER ME TRANSFER MONEY TO THIS ACCOUNT ARUBA BANK 21152620000101501 AND IF YOU ARE A COMPANY SEND ME YOUR LOGO TO DISPLAYED ON MY UNIFORM IN THE WORLD SHOOT THANK YOU

Deonarine T.FLUONIA
ARUBA STANDARD CHAMPION 2003 - 2007

« Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 12:14:18 AM by klaasend » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: December 09, 2012, 12:14:59 AM »

This guy is all over the place and he's as "dirty" as they come.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: December 09, 2012, 12:17:46 AM »

This guy is all over the place and he's as "dirty" as they come.

I agree.  Looks like he spent some time in New York (2005?), and looks like he bounces back and forth between Aruba and Curacao fairly regularly from what I can tell.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #57 on: December 09, 2012, 12:30:14 AM »

The opposition is eating this up...   

http://www.boletinextra.com/deo-fluonia-kier-a-comete-suicidio-den-cel/

Papiamentu translation:

deo fluonia wanted owing to comete suicidio in cel

written by bulletin on december 8, 2012.

posted in local one another website of news owing to publica cu deo fluonia, after of owing to wordo deteni, bao suspicion of atraco y hortamento of celular of tourist, wanted owing to comete suicidio in cel of keep of police. probably the news here will owing to shock his person, that not owing to wait for never of will wordo grab. after cu owing to detene deo fluonia y cu his potret owing to leave upstairs webiste, have more person owing to calling tell cu they're reconce of owing to steal they cel serca of beach. do not conoci if they will bay entrega one denuncia also contra his person. mature is stay cu the is hand right of otmar oduber, that is the titular maximo of turism. the is casi incomprendibel cu one person cu is hand right of minister, bodyguard, amigo, self is atraca tourist. hour el’a stay detecta in the acto of suicidio, el’a wordo help at once by of polisnan attentive.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: December 09, 2012, 12:35:42 AM »

I'll have to find it again but I read in the comments earlier something about him being the son of a cop...and that seems to ring a bell from when I looked at him before but I haven't found anything yet.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #59 on: December 09, 2012, 12:40:39 AM »

https://www.arubachamber.com/templates/kvk/view_extract.php?k=41700

Sunday, December 09, 2012 01:30

Only valid if accordingly signed by the Aruba Chamber of Commerce & Industry - J.E. Irausquin Blvd. 10, Oranjestad, Aruba.

Appearing in the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in ARUBA since 06 JULY 2010 under serial number 39908.0 is the company with the tradename:

C.S.I. (CORPORATE SECURITY INTERNATIONAL) - SQUAD ARUBA BODYGUARDS & CONSULTAN

Business address   PAVILLA 7-A, PARADERA
Legal form   SOLE OWNERSHIP
Name of the company   C.S.I. (CORPORATE SECURITY INTERNATIONAL) - SQUAD ARUBA BODYGUARDS & CONSULTANCY
Date of commencement   10 JULY 2010

OWNERS/PARTNERS
FLUONIA, DEONARINE THEOFANNIS;
Born in   ARUBA, ARUBA on 07 SEPTEMBER 1970
Nationality   DUTCH
Position   OWNER
Effective   06 JULY 2010
Authority   FULL

OBJECTIVE(S) OF THE COMPANY
1.HET VERLENEN VAN DIENSTEN OP HET GEBIED VAN BEVEILIGING EN BEWAKING DOOR MIDDEL VAN HET LEVEREN VAN BEWAKERS, ZOWEL OP POST ALS IN EEN SURVEILLANCE- SCHEMA, HET LEVEREN VAN PORTIERSDIENSTEN, HET LEVEREN VAN BEGELEIDING VOOR ZWAAR EN WAARDEVOL TRANSPORT OVER DE WEGEN, HET LEVEREN VAN SCHOONMAAKSTER VOOR SCHADEGEVOELIGE PLAATSEN OF RUIMTEN, HET LEVEREN VAN DIENSTEN OP HET GEBIED VAN GELD EN WAARDEVOL GOEDEREN TRANSPORT;
2 . HET BEGELEIDEN, BEWAKEN EN IN HET ALGEMEEN HET OPTREDEN ALS LIJFWACHT VAN PARTICULIERE PERSONEN OF GROEPEN VAN PERSONEN;
3. HET VERZORGEN VAN OPLEIDINGEN EN TRAININGEN OP HET GEBIED VAN BEVEILIGING EN HET GEVEN VAN EERSTE HULP TRAINING . 4. HET GEVEN VAN ADVIEZEN EN VOORLICHTING AAN PARTICULIEREN, OVERHEIDSINSTANTIES, BANKEN EN HOTELS OMTRENT BEVEILIGINGSMETHODEN TEGEN ONGELUKKEN, BRAND, INBRAAK, STRAATROVERIJ EN LICHAMELIJKE GEWELD.

Google translation:

OBJECTIVE (S) OF THE COMPANY
1.THE PROVIDE SERVICES IN THE FIELD OF SECURITY AND SURVEILLANCE THROUGH THE PROVISION OF GUARDS, BOTH TO POST AS A SURVEILLANCE-SCHEDULE, PROVIDE DOOR SERVICES, THE PROVISION OF GUIDANCE FOR HEAVY AND INVALUABLE TRANSPORT ON THE ROADS, THE PROVIDE CLEANER FOR DAMAGE SENSITIVE SITES OR SPACES, THE PROVISION OF SERVICES IN THE FIELD OF MONEY AND VALUABLE GOODS TRANSPORT;
2. GUIDING, MONITORING AND GENERALLY ACTING AS BODYGUARD TO PRIVATE PERSONS OR GROUPS OF PERSONS;
3. THE CARE OF EDUCATION AND TRAINING IN THE FIELD OF SECURITY AND GIVING FIRST AID TRAINING. 4. PROVIDING ADVICE AND INFORMATION TO INDIVIDUALS, GOVERNMENT AGENCIES, BANKS AND HOTELS ON PROTECTION METHODS AGAINST ACCIDENTS, FIRE, BURGLARY, STRAATROVERIJ AND PHYSICAL VIOLENCE.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.