March 19, 2024, 02:59:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #867 12/01/12 - 8/16/13  (Read 497535 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #400 on: March 04, 2013, 11:24:40 AM »

For such a small place, Aruba has a lot of missing people!  The population is about the same as Huntsville, AL, and we very seldom have a missing person there.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #401 on: March 04, 2013, 11:26:38 AM »

Wonder what the association with NYTimes cost Aruba? 

Probably as one of the very few English-speaking publications on the island.  I seriously doubt it has to do with journalistic integrity as we know they have none of that.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #402 on: March 04, 2013, 11:32:17 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/aruba/145250-vier-arrestaties-na-grote-politiezoekactie

Google translation:

Four arrests after major police search         

MONDAY, FEBRUARY 18, 2013 8:45

The police are looking into the mondi during a massive search yesterday afternoon and evening.

ORANGE CITY - Four suspects were arrested yesterday by the police after a large and long search through several units. Following is the statement of a suspect that they were involved in a robbery, said police spokesman John Larmonie morning against Amigoe .

During a patrol in Paradera met the police yesterday on the car of the accused, which showed that the hand of an occupant was bloodied. The police found a baseball bat full of blood. The driver was immediately arrested, but the other suspects fled and disappeared in the mondi. According to the driver they had a Chinese supermarket robbed, but later he declared that it was a robbery of a tourist at the Alto Vista chapel was.

In the car were drugs, guns and dollars were found. In Paradera, Seroe Janchi, Calbas, Jaburibari Gavilan and came hondenbrigade, maritime police, motorized police units and uniform in action. A helicopter searched both afternoon and evening the surroundings. At the time of the motorized police Paradera looking, was a suspect Toyota Yaris noted. They give chase. After police intercepted the car, the two suspects fled here again the mondi in. They were soon picked up by the units and arrested. The chauffeur was arrested during his flight. There is also evidence seized during which the action is found it. The investigation has the matter under investigation.

Yes, nothing says Welcome! to tourists like a bloodied baseball bat!

I see they still have their same regard for tourist safety.

PERSONA NON GRATA

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #403 on: March 04, 2013, 12:03:28 PM »

I notice Joran only addresses what he did to Stephanie and makes no mention of Natalee.

This gives the appearance that this is more about his sentence than any true redemption.

While I do believe in redemption for normal people, I'm just not sure a sociopath such as Joran is capable of it.
  But I am glad to hear he is in therapy and working on his problems even if only in a superficial, self-serving way.  Miracles do happen and should Joran actually come to realize what he has done, it should be unbearable for him.   

More misery in his already miserable existence.

Hi Anna!  It's good to see you!

(Bolded by me)
Joran is all about Joran imo.  Maybe he's running out of money and the truth of the situation he's in is  finally coming home to roost.  Joran is where he is due to choices he's made in life, which include taking life from others.  Suck it up Joran.  Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.  JMHO

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #404 on: March 04, 2013, 04:06:12 PM »

http://peru.com/actualidad/mi-ciudad/joran-van-der-sloot-busca-anular-su-condena-crimen-stephany-flores-noticia-124775

Google translation

Joran Van der Sloot seeks to void sentence of 28 years for murder of Stephany Flores
Monday March 4, 2013 - 7:43

The Dutch defense, Maximum Highness said that he was forced to confess to the murder and that he placed an official translator of the embassy.

Lima. By a legal the murderer of Stephany Flores, Joran van der Sloot, seek to annul the judicial process against him, and thus, the sentence of 28 years in prison.

A video presented exclusively by Day D shows van der Sloot talking with police in fluent Spanish, explaining how to play poker.

This was a strategy of the police, carrying a field that is to your liking demostar in order that I could speak in a language that is not their own.
 ::snipping2::
crazybabyborg
« Reply #405 on: March 05, 2013, 12:35:06 AM »

Ohhhh, poor Joran! He seems a little unhappy these days.  

Monkey Devil!
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 12:37:53 AM by CBB » Logged
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #406 on: March 05, 2013, 02:37:45 AM »

Justice for Natalee!

::justice2NJ::

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #407 on: March 05, 2013, 02:38:43 AM »

Justice for Stephany!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #408 on: March 06, 2013, 07:14:51 PM »

http://www.lavanguardia.com/gente/20130303/54368951406/tony-ronald.html

Google translation:

Tony Ronald Dies

The singer of the popular 'Help, help!' Barcelona has died following a long illness

People | 03/03/2013 - 18:48 am    | Updated: 04/03/2013 - 11:53 pm

Barcelona. (Writing and agencies). - Singer Tony Ronald , who rose to fame in the seventies thanks to single Help, help me , has died on Sunday in Barcelona at 72 years of age. His remains were found in the morgue of L'Hospitalet de Llobregat, which opens Monday morning wake at 13.00, after which on Tuesday will be a farewell ceremony at 16.00, the family said. Ronald , born Den Boer Andre Siegfried Kramer in the Dutch town of Arnhem, was producer, singer-songwriter, and began his career at Barcelona in the 50s in gurpos as Krooner's and Tony & Charley. Later he began his solo career in which he achieved his great success, said Help, help me - and numerous successful versions of The Beatles.

The wife of singer, Mariló Dominguez said the program Telecinco What time so happy , Maria Teresa Campos, in a wiretap, that they were "very saddened" by the death of Roland , yet "very proud of his life, his career and how it has gone." Thus said it was "genius and figure to the grave. Till the last moment has maintained the type, has been strong, as it was" indicated Dominguez, who said that "his body has not responded more (...) but it has been at peace."

Leer más: http://www.lavanguardia.com/gente/20130303/54368951406/tony-ronald.html#ixzz2Mo8dD9kD
Síguenos en: https://twitter.com/@LaVanguardia | http://facebook.com/LaVanguardia

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #409 on: March 06, 2013, 07:30:44 PM »

http://www.hechosdehoy.com/adios-a-tony-ronald-una-semana-despues-de-anunciar-su-enfermedad-25123.htm

Google translation:

People & TV

Farewell to Tony Ronald a week after announcing his illness

Born in Holland but settled down in the 60's in Barcelona, ​​the idol of the '70s with "Help. Help" died the day his friends prepared a tribute.

He was 62

Photo of the sign announcing the tribute to Tony in Barcelona. (Photo: TR)

Acts of Today  / Updated March 3, 2013      

Singer Tony Roland (Arnhem, Netherlands, 1941) died Sunday in Barcelona and announces its website. "Today we received the sad news of the death of Tony Ronald after a cruel disease. Recently said goodbye to his audience last week in the program Telecinco What time so happy in which he stated that his health prevented him from taking the stage to continue , as he would have liked, "reads the information. Ronald , whose real name is Andre Siegfried Kramer Den Boer , came from a humble family but very musical. From an early age he sang in church choirs and at age 16, after winning sailor, he bought his first guitar. In 1960 he moved to Barcelona, ​​where he always lived and died with only 62 years.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #410 on: March 06, 2013, 09:29:04 PM »

I didn't find it but did anything say what he died from?  He really does resemble Anita.  Wonder if he's really her brother?
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #411 on: March 06, 2013, 11:25:26 PM »

I didn't find it but did anything say what he died from?  He really does resemble Anita.  Wonder if he's really her brother?

I'm wondering if it wasn't cancer, this was posted on his FB Feb 27th?

https://www.facebook.com/tony.ronald.71/posts/490945480953046

https://www.facebook.com/tony.ronald.71/posts/505687822809437

December 29, 2012

Tony Ronald Mi hermanita que vive en Aruba, en profesora de dibujo y pintura.Somos un orgullo de familia. He dicho !!!
My sister who lives in Aruba, Professor of drawing and painting.We are proud of the family. I have said!(Translated by Bing)
December 29, 2012 at 12:41pm · 1

Anita Hugen ohhhh, gracias hermano X
Ohhhh, thank you brother X(Translated by Bing)
December 29, 2012 at 1:52pm via mobile

Vicente Martinez Ortiz QUE SE PODÍA ESPERAR DE UN HERMANO COMO TÚ..FELIZ AÑO NUEVO QUERIDO AMIGO
THAT YOU COULD EXPECT FROM A BROTHER LIKE YOU...HAPPY NEW YEAR DEAR FRIEND(Translated by Bing)
December 29, 2012 at 5:21pm · 1

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #412 on: March 06, 2013, 11:47:06 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151358030475081&set=a.478583740080.256946.563135080&type=1

Valentijn Sloot with Sebastian van der Sloot.
Share · December 26, 2012
35 people like this.

Gretchen B Lurie Happy New Year, Valentijn!
December 26, 2012 at 5:40pm via mobile

Lois Romei Schlowsky Two handsome guys!!!!! You guys make your mom proud!!!!!!
December 26, 2012 at 5:41pm · 1

Patrizia Gelvatti Belli come il sole!
See Translation
December 26, 2012 at 7:31pm · 1

Hanni Peters-den Boer Geniet van elkaar...xx
December 27, 2012 at 9:28am · 1

Tony Ronald GROETEN VAN UNCLE TONY FROM BARCELONA.
December 27, 2012 at 10:48am · 3

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #413 on: March 07, 2013, 12:32:08 AM »

Videos at the link:

http://www.telecinco.es/quetiempotanfeliz/Tony-Ronald-despide-escenarios-QTTF_5_1561950003.html?itemId=0

Google translation:

Tony Ronald farewell to the stage in 'What time so happy'

Tony Ronald: "I would have liked to continue but I have major health problems"

The singer says goodbye to the stage surrounded by friends in 'QTTF'

Mariló, his wife: "Tony can not be assumed and nothing happens ... has left a great legacy and is an important man"

Wedding unpublished images of Tony Ronald

His wife Mariló surprised the singer in 'QTTF!'

The singer and Mariló were married May 4, 1989

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #414 on: March 07, 2013, 01:20:02 AM »

Justice for Natalee!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #415 on: March 07, 2013, 09:05:17 PM »

http://www.hartfordmarathon.com/Events/ENOUGH___A_Race_to_End_Violence.htm

ENOUGH! A RACE TO END VIOLENCE

Sunday - April 21, 2013

Student Center Circle, CCSU, New Britain, CT
Start Time:
10:00 AM

YWCA New Britain has a long history of helping people who have been victims of sexual assault and domestic violence. For Sexual Assault Awareness Month in April, YWCA New Britain’s Sexual Assault Crisis Services (SACS) hopes to raise public awareness about the pervasiveness of sexual assault and all types of violence that affect victims and their families every day. By raising this awareness, we hope to break the silence and end the violence.

YWCA SACS has partnered with Central Connecticut State University and the Hartford Marathon Foundation to host an event entitled ENOUGH! A Race to End Violence. The event will consist of a 5K race followed by an awards ceremony, and ending with our guest speaker. During registration and after the race there will be tables set up from local resources as well as food and a chance to participate in our clothesline project (www.clotheslineproject.org). All are encouraged to join together at the end of the race to help spread the message that violence is not acceptable.

This year we are pleased to announce that our guest speaker will be Beth Holloway, mother of Natalee Holloway the high school senior who was abducted on her graduation trip in Aruba in 2005. Since that tragic event, Beth has delivered her message of hope, faith and personal safety to young adults and people of all ages all across the United States and we are excited to have her with us.

The proceeds from the event will allow SACS to continue to provide comfort and counseling to individuals affected by sexual assault and abuse in 46 towns within Hartford, part of Tolland County, and Plymouth.

SACS’s mission is to eliminate sexual violence in our community through crisis intervention, prevention education, and public policy advocacy. Advocates and volunteers answer hotline calls, work with law enforcement, accompany survivors at local emergency rooms and speak to community groups to ensure that victims’ voices are heard.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #416 on: March 07, 2013, 09:10:19 PM »

http://www.courant.com/community/new-britain/hcrs-71820hc-new-britain-20130305,0,7165153.story

READER SUBMITTED: YWCA New Britain And CCSU Announce ENOUGH! Race To End Violence

April 21

Sarah Bernier, YWCA New Britain
New Britain
7:10 p.m. EST, March 7, 2013

Beth Holloway, known for her heroic efforts to find her missing daughter Natalee in Aruba in 2005, will be the special guest at the 2nd Annual ENOUGH! Race to End Violence on April 21st at 10 a.m. The YWCA New Britain's Sexual Assault Crisis Service (SACS) has partnered with Central Connecticut State University and the Hartford Marathon Foundation to host the event. Registration for the 5K race will begin at 9 a.m. and the race will start at 10 a.m.

Following the awards ceremony, Holloway, whose public struggle to search and then cope with her daughter's abduction during her high school graduation trip, touched many hearts. Since that tragic event, Beth Holloway has delivered an uplifting message of hope, faith, and personal safety to young adults and people of all ages all across the U.S.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #417 on: March 07, 2013, 11:17:20 PM »

Justice for Natalee!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #418 on: March 08, 2013, 10:29:57 PM »

Continued to April 21, 2014 

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #419 on: March 09, 2013, 12:54:54 AM »

Continued to April 21, 2014 

Is anyone shocked at this point??????????????? There must be method to this madness by Dr. Phil .....................................

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.