March 19, 2024, 02:50:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #867 12/01/12 - 8/16/13  (Read 497532 times)
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #440 on: March 12, 2013, 12:37:52 AM »

I was looking for info on the "Extraordinary Relief" and came across an interesting article from December 2012:

Kalpoe Brothers Cannot Seek Punitive Damages       
Written by Information Provided to San Fernando Valley Sun   
Thursday, 27 December 2012 02:30

LOS ANGELES (CNS) - Two brothers who allege they were defamed on a "Dr. Phil" episode about Natalee Holloway's disappearance in Aruba cannot seek punitive or general damages in their $800 million lawsuit, a judge affirmed.

Deepak and Satish Kalpoe filed their complaint in December 2006 against Phil McGraw and CBS, maintaining their reputations were damaged in a Sept. 15, 2005, "Dr. Phil" show in which it was implied that they drugged the 18-year- old Alabama college student and raped her.

On Nov. 13, Los Angeles Superior Court Judge William MacLaughlin granted a defense motion to prevent the Kalpoes from asking for punitive or general damages because they did not comply with the California Civil Code and make a written demand for a retraction of the material they believed was defamatory within 20 days.

Attorneys for the Kalpoes maintained in their court papers that the retraction rule only applied to media outlets engaged in the "immediate and rapid dissemination of news." They asked MacLaughlin today to reconsider his previous ruling, saying the Kalpoe siblings otherwise would be "stripped of their right to proceed on the full merits of the overwhelming majority of their causes of action."

The Kalpoe attorneys said the ruling affects 21 of their 24 causes of action. They claimed that demanding a retraction would have been futile and asked the judge to either reverse his prior ruling or hold off a final ruling until trial, when they could present additional evidence. MacLaughlin said he was denying the motion because they did not present any new facts or new law. "I'm certainly not unaware of the consequences of the court's ruling," the judge said.

MacLaughlin has yet to rule on whether the Kalpoes are public figures. If he makes that finding, the brother would have a higher standard of proof ahead of them to show they were defamed. Trial is scheduled for April 22.

::snipping2::

http://www.sanfernandosun.com/sanfernsun/news/8846-kalpoe-brothers-cannot-seek-punitive-damages-

Hey Kalpoe's...                                                                                                                    Remember when Joran said he had a contract with you for his share of the money from the lawsuit?                 

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #441 on: March 12, 2013, 02:12:48 AM »

There have been a couple of young girls(Arubans) go missing in Aruba recently:

http://www.awe24.com/

leendert phone: come acro come across 4 hora happen come across, 11 of march 2013 10:10 Seccion: incident monitoring report form name & surname: rondon suarez Albani eloiza callsign / nickname: Albita / Albani birthdate provided That place: November 22, 1999 in Aruba (13 yr) address: Tanki Leendert job: pink college length: 1.60 m figure: slim skin color: light brown hair color: black hair style: shoulder length eyebrows: normal color v / d eyes: black nose: normal mouth: normal modes: normal speech / language : Papiamentu / spanish / english / Dutch & clothing (type & color): pink pants, gray t-shirt provided That white sport shoes. Last active: Albani was on 10 march 2012 around 20:30 pm, last, seen by her mother. this wax at home. Albani then had a discussion with her mother, she ran away. contact name: lilian marguerite Suarez Briceno the rondon (mother). Address: tankis

come across 4 hora happen come across, 11 of march 2013 10:05 Seccion: incident monitoring report form name & surname: Mirtha marilyn Espinal jimenez callsign / nickname: Mirtha birthdate provided That Place: Aruba, September 20, 2000 Address: Caya danza phone number: occupation: student (colegio oroabou) length: 1.58 meter stature: normal skin color: light brown hair color: black hair style: slightly unkempt eyebrows: full color v / d eyes: dark brown nose: little big mouth big teeth: NTV speech / language: Papiamentu / Spanish / Dutch particulars: pimples on forehead has provided That scar on left eyebrow Last active: Caya danza around 23:00 Contact Name: katherine, Espinal jimenez Address: Caya danza phone: come across

come across 1 day happen come across, 9 of march 2013 16:48 seccion: incidente here is follow the informacion of buskeda: tuesday for 6or of nightfall the hobencita here of 16 year of edad owing to leave for of cas for go party of one conosi y till still not owing to jega cas bek and of school we owing to find information cu the not owing to present at school niether come across. the la leave for of cas dress cu one jeans y top blanco.su name is destiny isabella and is visit la salle college.familiares owing to try take contacto cune but this is envano.porfabor esun cu can look at the or know algo of dje please take contacto cu tipline of police at 11141-104 or jama familiar at 5939840 come across

http://www.amigoe.com/aruba/147193-tienermeiden-vermist

Google translation:

Teen Girls missing         

MONDAY, MARCH 11, 2013 6:39 P.M.

(From left) Marilyn Espinal Mirtha Jimenez, Albani Eloiza Rondon Suarez and Destiny Sherylaine Isabella.

ORANGE CITY - Marilyn Espinal Mirtha Jimenez (12), Albani Eloiza Suarez Rondon (13) and Destiny Desje 'Sherylaine Isabella (16) are missing. That let the police know today.

Mirtha was late last week about eleven o'clock was last seen at her home in Caya Danza. She is 1 meter 58 has a medium build, light brown skin, dark brown eyes and black hair. She has full eyebrows and "a little unkempt 'hair style. Mirtha speak Papiamento, Spanish and Dutch. She has pimples on her forehead and a scar on her left eyebrow.

Also Albani was yesterday, about half past nine in the evening, was last seen by her mother. That was at home in Tanki Leendert. After a discussion with her mother, she ran away and never came back. Albani is 1 meter 60, has a slim build, shoulder-length black hair and light brown skin. She speaks Papiamento, Spanish, Dutch and English. Last night she had a pink pants, a gray T-shirt and white running shoes.

Destiny is missing since March 5. It is 1 meter 65 has a medium build, a fair complexion, brown eyes and thunder red curly hair. She was last seen in a blue jeans and a white top when she was at the end of the afternoon in her house Weverstraat left.

Police are asking anyone who sees one of these girls, to contact with the Department of Youth and Vice Police by calling 585-2500 or via phone 597-5151 or 597-5152 picket.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #442 on: March 12, 2013, 02:17:33 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/aruba

Subscriber article

ATA pulls sponsorship Film Festival

ORANGE CITY - ATA (Aruba Tourism Authority) does not go as sponsor of the AIFF (Aruba International Film Festival). The PR results are good, but the financial situation is not, so ...

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #443 on: March 12, 2013, 02:36:59 AM »

http://www.rijksoverheid.nl/nieuws/2013/03/08/marine-en-kustwacht-onderscheppen-1453-kilo-cocaine.html

Google translation:

Navy and Coast Guard intercepted 1,453 pounds of cocaine

Newsflash | 03/08/2013

In cooperation with the Coast Guard patrol vessel Hr. Ms. Friesland in the Caribbean Sea, a boat carrying 1,453 kilograms of cocaine intercepted. This happened last Monday, but at the request of the Public Prosecutor only announced today.

A Coast Guard patrol plane Caribbean received the suspicious boat the first time in the poll. Immediately afterwards, Hr. Ms. Friesland it graduated. The ship with 2 FRISC armed vessels, carrying a boarding team, and the Belgian Alouette-board helicopter took the speedboat eventually stop. The 3-man crew was arrested, the drug now destroyed.

The boat intercepted the cocaine.

Real threat
At the time of the interception, Minister Jeanine Hennis-Plasschaert a visit to the Leeward Islands. From Coast Guard cutter Panther, which Hennis and her company moved from Curacao to Aruba, they complimented telephone the commander of the Friesland and his crew with the catch.

Hennis: "This huge catch is something to be proud of and underlines the importance of our presence in the Caribbean part of our Kingdom. Again we international crime and corruption in their heels. It is precisely in this area where the threat from the sea is real, are a strong coastguard and navy Forever necessary. "

Commander of the Navy Caribbean, also Director of Coast Guard, Brigadier General Dick Swijgman praised the coordination of the interception. "Coast Guard and Navy have been shown to work well together when it comes."

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #444 on: March 12, 2013, 02:47:03 AM »

In the news in Curacao

http://www.versgeperst.com/nieuws/200481/operatie-martillo-lijdt-onder-bezuinigingen-vs.html

Google translation:

Operation Martillo suffers cuts U.S.

03.11.2013 12:10 | NEWS | Leoni Leidel-Schenk

CURACAO - Heavy cuts in the United States (U.S.) ensure that less surveillance aircraft and naval vessels are used to transport drugs from Latin America a halt. It reports the Associated Press . The U.S. also works from airport Hato for Operation Martillo.

Radar Aircraft operating from airports in Costa Rica, Panama, El Salvador and Curaçao patrolling at sea looking for suspicious boats. If they notice a suspicious boat, alerting them to the local government and American ships in the vicinity. The U.S. Navy assists countries with a small navy with the holding of suspect ships.

Flight hours
The U.S. Customs and Borders Protection receives 1,900 flight hours less for P3 radar aircraft that are nearly 40 percent fewer flights in the fiscal year ending in September. This means that the operation this year only 800 flights may perform. Normally, a few times a week, which is now much less. The Coast Guard of the United States may be used by the cuts 25 percent fewer operations.

Operation Martillo
The Royal Navy in the Caribbean will participate in a major international drug operation under the name Operation Martillo '. The focus is particularly on the South and Central American waters. Netherlands is largely involved in the planning of this operation. The Navy has propelled units indefinitely deployed for the operation. The Coast Guard of the Caribbean will participate with the use of a maritime patrol aircraft and provides assistance in the interest of protecting the Kingdom Waters.

Focus
The United States is now planning to focus more on the coasts of Colombia, Venezuela and Ecuador. Most drugs boats leave from this place. "If we get fewer flying hours, then shift our interest to those areas where the probability of success is greatest," said Jose Ruiz, spokesman for the U.S. Southern Command opposite Associated Press .

http://www.versgeperst.com/nieuws/198204/kustwacht-verstoort-drugstransport-van-500-kilo.html

Google translation:

Coastguard disrupts drug shipment of 500 kilos
02.27.2013 10:50 | NEWS | Leoni Leidel-Schenk

Google translation:

CURACAO - The maritime patrol aircraft of the Coast Guard Caribbean, the DASH 8, during a routine patrol spotted a drug shipment of 500 kilograms disturbed. This was done under the direction of the Royal Navy led operation in the eastern part of the Caribbean Sea.

The action took place last week, but in connection with the follow-up study could this information not previously disclosed. The suspect vessel was observed from the air by the DASH 8. Soon after, the USCG Sector San Juan, a U.S. Coast Guard vessel at the time of detection in the vicinity of the suspect vessel was, sent it off.

Chase
The chase was not without a struggle. A boarding of the suspect vessel eventually resulted in a rescue operation, as the suspect drug boat crew left sinking. Based on estimates of the U.S. Drug Enforcement organization Joint Interagency Task Force South, that the implementation of the operation co-ordinated, this involved 500 kilograms drugs.

Drug Control Operation
The interception is credited with successes of the international drug control operation Martillo. In this operation many countries working together to international organized crime in Central America (and the Caribbean) a halt by illegal smuggling at sea and in the air. The operation is led by the Joint Interagency Task Force South, where the Commander of the Navy in the Caribbean, Brigadier General of Marines Dick Swijgman as one of the subordinate commanders part.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #445 on: March 12, 2013, 03:08:45 AM »

Justice for Natalee!

::justice2NJ::

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #446 on: March 14, 2013, 06:52:52 PM »

I was looking for info on the "Extraordinary Relief" and came across an interesting article from December 2012:

LOS ANGELES (CNS) - Two brothers who allege they were defamed on a "Dr. Phil" episode about Natalee Holloway's disappearance in Aruba cannot seek punitive or general damages in their $800 million lawsuit, a judge affirmed.

Deepak and Satish Kalpoe filed their complaint in December 2006 against Phil McGraw and CBS, maintaining their reputations were damaged in a Sept. 15, 2005, "Dr. Phil" show in which it was implied that they drugged the 18-year- old Alabama college student and raped her.

On Nov. 13, Los Angeles Superior Court Judge William MacLaughlin granted a defense motion to prevent the Kalpoes from asking for punitive or general damages because they did not comply with the California Civil Code and make a written demand for a retraction of the material they believed was defamatory within 20 days.

Attorneys for the Kalpoes maintained in their court papers that the retraction rule only applied to media outlets engaged in the "immediate and rapid dissemination of news." They asked MacLaughlin today to reconsider his previous ruling, saying the Kalpoe siblings otherwise would be "stripped of their right to proceed on the full merits of the overwhelming majority of their causes of action."

The Kalpoe attorneys said the ruling affects 21 of their 24 causes of action. They claimed that demanding a retraction would have been futile and asked the judge to either reverse his prior ruling or hold off a final ruling until trial, when they could present additional evidence. MacLaughlin said he was denying the motion because they did not present any new facts or new law. "I'm certainly not unaware of the consequences of the court's ruling," the judge said.

MacLaughlin has yet to rule on whether the Kalpoes are public figures. If he makes that finding, the brother would have a higher standard of proof ahead of them to show they were defamed. Trial is scheduled for April 22.

http://www.sanfernandosun.com/sanfernsun/news/8846-kalpoe-brothers-cannot-seek-punitive-damages-

Hey Kalpoe's...                                                                                                                    Remember when Joran said he had a contract with you for his share of the money from the lawsuit?                 

Didn't the first judge declare that the Kalpoes WERE public figures when he ruled in the
Jamie Skeeters case?   I thought that was one of the reasons for dismissing the case against Jamie Skeeters estate.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #447 on: March 15, 2013, 02:44:01 AM »

Didn't the first judge declare that the Kalpoes WERE public figures when he ruled in the
Jamie Skeeters case?   I thought that was one of the reasons for dismissing the case against Jamie Skeeters estate.

Great to see you Magnolia!   

I'm not sure he really ruled that they were, lots of "if they are properly deemed" this or that.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/05/09/natalee-holloway-estate-of-jamie-skeeters-wins-motion-to-strike-against-kalpoes-in-dr-phil-defamation-case/

(I've scanned and I think the public figure talk starts on Page 12.)

http://scaredmonkeys.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/kalpoedrphil050609awm.pdf

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #448 on: March 15, 2013, 02:45:13 AM »

Justice for Natalee!

::justice2NJ::

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #449 on: March 15, 2013, 01:06:59 PM »

April 14th - be there or be square guys
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #450 on: March 15, 2013, 07:01:27 PM »

April 14th - be there or be square guys
I guess you missed Klaas's new document a few pages back        ".....Continued to April 21, 2014"   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: March 16, 2013, 01:59:50 PM »

There have been a couple of young girls(Arubans) go missing in Aruba recently:

http://www.awe24.com/

leendert phone: come acro come across 4 hora happen come across, 11 of march 2013 10:10 Seccion: incident monitoring report form name & surname: rondon suarez Albani eloiza callsign / nickname: Albita / Albani birthdate provided That place: November 22, 1999 in Aruba (13 yr) address: Tanki Leendert job: pink college length: 1.60 m figure: slim skin color: light brown hair color: black hair style: shoulder length eyebrows: normal color v / d eyes: black nose: normal mouth: normal modes: normal speech / language : Papiamentu / spanish / english / Dutch & clothing (type & color): pink pants, gray t-shirt provided That white sport shoes. Last active: Albani was on 10 march 2012 around 20:30 pm, last, seen by her mother. this wax at home. Albani then had a discussion with her mother, she ran away. contact name: lilian marguerite Suarez Briceno the rondon (mother). Address: tankis

come across 4 hora happen come across, 11 of march 2013 10:05 Seccion: incident monitoring report form name & surname: Mirtha marilyn Espinal jimenez callsign / nickname: Mirtha birthdate provided That Place: Aruba, September 20, 2000 Address: Caya danza phone number: occupation: student (colegio oroabou) length: 1.58 meter stature: normal skin color: light brown hair color: black hair style: slightly unkempt eyebrows: full color v / d eyes: dark brown nose: little big mouth big teeth: NTV speech / language: Papiamentu / Spanish / Dutch particulars: pimples on forehead has provided That scar on left eyebrow Last active: Caya danza around 23:00 Contact Name: katherine, Espinal jimenez Address: Caya danza phone: come across

come across 1 day happen come across, 9 of march 2013 16:48 seccion: incidente here is follow the informacion of buskeda: tuesday for 6or of nightfall the hobencita here of 16 year of edad owing to leave for of cas for go party of one conosi y till still not owing to jega cas bek and of school we owing to find information cu the not owing to present at school niether come across. the la leave for of cas dress cu one jeans y top blanco.su name is destiny isabella and is visit la salle college.familiares owing to try take contacto cune but this is envano.porfabor esun cu can look at the or know algo of dje please take contacto cu tipline of police at 11141-104 or jama familiar at 5939840 come across

http://www.amigoe.com/aruba/147193-tienermeiden-vermist

Google translation:

Teen Girls missing         

(From left) Marilyn Espinal Mirtha Jimenez, Albani Eloiza Rondon Suarez and Destiny Sherylaine Isabella.

ORANGE CITY - Marilyn Espinal Mirtha Jimenez (12), Albani Eloiza Suarez Rondon (13) and Destiny Desje 'Sherylaine Isabella (16) are missing. That let the police know today.

Mirtha was late last week about eleven o'clock was last seen at her home in Caya Danza. She is 1 meter 58 has a medium build, light brown skin, dark brown eyes and black hair. She has full eyebrows and "a little unkempt 'hair style. Mirtha speak Papiamento, Spanish and Dutch. She has pimples on her forehead and a scar on her left eyebrow.

Also Albani was yesterday, about half past nine in the evening, was last seen by her mother. That was at home in Tanki Leendert. After a discussion with her mother, she ran away and never came back. Albani is 1 meter 60, has a slim build, shoulder-length black hair and light brown skin. She speaks Papiamento, Spanish, Dutch and English. Last night she had a pink pants, a gray T-shirt and white running shoes.

Destiny is missing since March 5. It is 1 meter 65 has a medium build, a fair complexion, brown eyes and thunder red curly hair. She was last seen in a blue jeans and a white top when she was at the end of the afternoon in her house Weverstraat left.

Police are asking anyone who sees one of these girls, to contact with the Department of Youth and Vice Police by calling 585-2500 or via phone 597-5151 or 597-5152 picket.

Another one?  What's going on?

http://www.awe24.com/20130316/13878/Ta_ser_busca_e_mucha_perdi_aki_Henesy_Carty_Si_bo_a_mire_of_sa_unda_e_ta

Missing
Name: Henesy Carty

Last seen on: 14 march 2013

Last seen at: Filomena College Mavo

Henesy has dark brown hair and dark brown eyes,she has piercing in her ears

If you have any info please call police 100 or 5644449 or 5618831
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #452 on: March 16, 2013, 02:32:00 PM »

So 4 girls missing now?          One Happy Island.   

BOYCOTT ARUBA!!                                    PROTECT YOUR DAUGHTERS - STAY AWAY FROM ARUBA!!                          

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #453 on: March 16, 2013, 03:56:42 PM »

http://www.rtl.nl/(/actueel/rtlnieuws/binnenland/)/components/actueel/rtlnieuws/2013/03_maart/16/binnenland/advocaat_moordcomplot_tegen_joran_van_der_sloot.xml

Google translation

RTL News | March 16, 2013, 18:27
Lawyer: Money paid to Joran to life to bring
"Murder Conspiracy against Joran van der Sloot '

Joran van der Sloot, who is in jail in Lima, is threatened with death. His lawyer Maximo Altez, has alarm beaten by Peruvian police as an assassination plot against Van der Sloot would be going. That says Altez against RTL News.

Van der Sloot was yesterday at 23:00 from his cell and taken to another part of the Piedras Gordas prison are charged. In this section are according Maximo Altez most dangerous criminals of Peru that Joran 'like a cup size for a little money. "

In this section ('Pabellon 10'), Van der Sloot even seriously threatened with death, says his girlfriend Leidy. Joran has telephone contact with her. He asked his lawyer quickly to turn.

"Yesterday there was nothing wrong, I was visiting him. Just had contact with Joran, he was desperate. He did not know what to do, "said Leidy. What exactly is going on, it is also unclear to her. She is very worried about the fate of Van der Sloot.

"Money paid to Joran to life to bring '

Who is behind the alleged plot would sit and whether it is related to the cause for which he is attached, the murder of Stephany Flores, attorney Maximo Altes would not say. "That would be me and Joran in trouble."

However, the lawyer says that money paid to Joran to life. "It's serious," said Maximo Altez. "Joran is really in great danger." The lawyer wants to quickly discuss with the Dutch embassy and the management of the prison.

28 years cell
Soon begins the appeal in the case of Van der Sloot.  ::snipping2::
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #454 on: March 16, 2013, 06:30:46 PM »

IMO, IF/when that ever happens there will be no warning or threats.   

It will be over before we read about any "conspiracy".

Interesting again that the Dutch media has the story before the Peruvian media?

JMO

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #455 on: March 16, 2013, 06:35:51 PM »

So 4 girls missing now?          One Happy Island.   

BOYCOTT ARUBA!!                                    PROTECT YOUR DAUGHTERS - STAY AWAY FROM ARUBA!!                          

I think there are MANY more that we never read about.   

JMO

jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #456 on: March 16, 2013, 08:56:01 PM »

Is that article talking about a contract on Joran's life? I hope they don't transfer him to the NL.

Challapalca him!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #457 on: March 16, 2013, 09:08:50 PM »

Is that article talking about a contract on Joran's life? I hope they don't transfer him to the NL.

Well..... most of us predicted Joran would not last THIS long in Peruvian prison. Not to cast aspersions, but I would bet the Flores family is finally taking matters into their own hands.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #458 on: March 16, 2013, 10:23:14 PM »

Copied an excerpt from article grace-land posted above @ http://www.rtl.nl/(/actueel/rtlnieuws/binnenland/)/components/actueel/rtlnieuws/2013/03_maart/16/binnenland/advocaat_moordcomplot_tegen_joran_van_der_sloot.xml

"Van der Sloot was yesterday at 23:00 from his cell and taken to another part of the Piedras Gordas prison are charged. In this section are according Maximo Altez most dangerous criminals of Peru that Joran 'like a cup size for a little money. "

I have no idea exactly what "like a cup size for little money" means, but I REALLY like the thought that Joran could be reduced to the size of a cup and then stuffed in it!   ::boxingjoran:: That way, he could be taken out like the trash he is!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #459 on: March 16, 2013, 11:02:02 PM »

Sounds to me like there are prisoners that would kill Joran for a small amount of money 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.