March 18, 2024, 07:45:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #867 12/01/12 - 8/16/13  (Read 497419 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #60 on: December 09, 2012, 01:22:58 AM »

I am just wondering why on earth a Minister of Tourism on a small island would
need a body guard.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #61 on: December 09, 2012, 01:37:27 AM »

Can't really understand all of this even with a translation...but I think they could be saying he is the child of a police?

http://www.boletinextra.com/bodyguard-di-minister-otmar-oduber-deo-fluonia-deteni-pa-atraca-y-horta-i-phone-di-turista-na-radisson/#comment-10929

Papiamentu translation:

hahaha family peanut!!! december 8, 2012 at 12:09 pm | # this is yui of police conosi in people because; ‘peanut!!!’ father police degra time naya make complete of pantomina contra suseniora, djei his yui with have minderwardigheid complex become police djey reshershe the also same tiro, abusa of mohe and comete pantomina awo is the deo, much tristo, but always ful the family tawatin one ko of ape with they, one breed stranio, ful savaneta hania they as one style of alien at aruba, they're conosi because; peanut for of ania they 70, hendenan as one bit mongool in district. peanut diminutive become big become resheshri strike steroids, play rol but mental, much complex, complica complete of onzekerheid come across, become pelon dress toupe walk body swell, mane pipopak, but already much tristo for see his makakeria!!!! mane dutch they of nu komt de aap uit de mouw!!! pabien at family peaaaaannnuuuutttt!!!!!!! the mongoloid they of savanetaaaaaa

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #62 on: December 09, 2012, 01:47:33 AM »

Another Facebook....

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004452392007

Deonarine Fluonia (Diploguard)

Deonarine Fluonia
Share · October 10

Work and Education

Texas A&M
College Station, Texas
Info
About   
Corporate Security Int. Squad Aruba C.S.I. Squad ARUBA provides highly trained and experienced armed and unarmed security officers and security teams.  Based on the security needs of our clients, all officers can perform patrols utilizing foot, bicycles Quadrace (A.T.V)  , marked or unmarked vehicles.  C.S.I. Squad ARUBA provides a single point of contact and the ability for consolidated invoicing for all locations. Our customized security solutions include providing officers in uniform or plain clothes, 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.  C.S.I. Squad ARUBA uniform options are specific to your requirements. Your security officers make a powerful first impression and choosing the right uniform can be an important representation of your company. All uniforms that require identification are clearly discernible with identification badges and C.S.I. Squad ARUBA logos. Uniforms can be presented in different styles, such as:  Bike Patrol Business Casual Executive Military  Regular Wear Customized  C.S.I. Squad ARUBA achieves the highest level of quality control by utilizing effective screening and hiring policies. This is executed through regular training and testing. All C.S.I. Squad Aruba personnel are subject to thorough background checks, drug testing, and must also meet current state requirements for training and licensing. We provide ongoing training programs for all levels of staff.  Training for C.S.I. Squad ARUBA is determined by the location of the assignment and is completed by the employee prior to assignment at the location(s). Training courses include classroom instruction on general orders and site specific post orders, operational and emergency procedures, use of security equipment, defensive tactics and interpersonal skills.  C.S.I. Squad ARUBA management is available to our clients, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. (297) 7401000 Supervisors make scheduled and unscheduled visits to ensure that our staff provides the highest level of service available in the industry.
Male

Deonarine Fluonia
PROUD TO BE ARUBIAN WHEN WORKING PROTECTING STRANGERS WORLDWIDE.
Share · November 11

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #63 on: December 09, 2012, 02:16:39 AM »

I am just wondering why on earth a Minister of Tourism on a small island would
need a body guard.

Maybe because they're "corrupt as hell"?   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: December 09, 2012, 02:33:07 AM »

Justice for Natalee!

::justice2NJ::

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #65 on: December 09, 2012, 07:04:10 AM »

I have been away, not by choice, but by necessity. I'm very close to achieving a very BIG goal, but that darn world language set me back a few months. I will let you all know once I get the letter. Natalee Holloway & all of you Monkey's inspired this monkey to take matters into his own hands, in order to create change where he could. I do this, not only for myself, but also to help carry on Natalee Holloway's compassion for others. My contributions have already created change in the state of Washington. Obviously solely not my contribution, but I worked tirelessly for what I believe is right in terms of choice and equality, which also helped the state of Washington have an 81% voter turnout. Natalee Holloway helped me finally choose to do what my passion has always been, which is helping to create change where I think it needs to occur.

I will always be thankful, that after a few posts, I was welcomed into a very special group of people(monkeys). Randomly looking up something on Natalee Holloway, many years ago, brought me to this place that I could never have imagined. Natalee Holloway's door on the planet earth may have closed, but by doing so, she opened a million other doors for people who will carry her memory on for years to come. Let me emphasize, her door on earth closed, but a very special door opened to the gates of Heaven where her compassion can be better served to touch humanity as a whole. I believe, because I'm living proof of that touch. May we continue to open the door that was closed on her, by touching others lives, so their doors open up. Goodnight & God Bless!

KTF
[/i]

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY & STEPHANY FLORES

GOODNIGHT & GOD BLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

an angelic monkey

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #66 on: December 09, 2012, 09:44:57 AM »

Excellent post KTF

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: December 09, 2012, 10:33:15 AM »

Another Facebook....

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004452392007

Deonarine Fluonia (Diploguard)

::snipping2::

And another one...   

https://www.facebook.com/deonarine.fluonia?ref=ts&fref=ts

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #68 on: December 09, 2012, 10:36:01 AM »

Excellent post KTF

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #69 on: December 09, 2012, 10:43:42 AM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #70 on: December 09, 2012, 04:18:16 PM »

He has this one too.  I don't think you posted it yet:

http://wwb.amigate.com/people_card.php?mode=people_card&p_id=415981
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: December 09, 2012, 05:26:24 PM »

Thanks Klaas!   

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: December 10, 2012, 01:12:14 AM »

http://aruba-daily.com/newspaper/?p=28330

AHATA asks Government to implement three point strategy to address crime wave.
Posted by Aruba Daily on December 10th, 2012

Oranjestad – December 8 2012 - The President of the Aruba Hotel and Tourism Assocaition, James Hepple, today expressed horror at the report of the armed robbery of Kay’s Jewellery store, Paseo Herencia, which took place on Thursday December 6 in front of a number of visitors as well as a spate of other crimes committed in the past few days.

“This is the third major incident in the recent past in the Palm Beach area” he said “and the situation just seems to be getting worse”

Mr. Hepple explained that AHATA, ATSA and ATIA have been holding an ever increasing number of meetings in the recent past with the Government to express their concern with the escalation in crime. “We have met with the Prime Minister, The Minister of Justice, The Minister of Tourism and, on a regular basis, with the Commissioner of Police to discuss these matters. Whilst we acknowledge the situation is complex we believe there are three key strategies which should be pursued” he said.

First, the Government needs to devote more resources to its police force, especially to its detectives, to help them further increase the number of arrests.

Second, the Government needs to strengthen the control of our borders as it is thought that a significant number of recent crimes have been committed by nonresidents from neighboring countries.

And third, and perhaps most importantly, the judiciary needs to institute much heavier penalties for those habitual criminals who are threatening our nation way of life.
“This increase in crime clearly affects every Aruban. Every Aruban should feel safe in their homes and on our streets. It is a national crisis and has to be solved as quickly as possible. It is not just about tourism” said the AHATA President.

“But at the same time” he continued “it is important to remember that tourism is virtually all Aruba has to support the jobs of our people and to generate the income we need. More than three out of every four jobs depends upon the spending of our visitors. With the closure of the refinery no other country in the world is as dependent upon tourism as is Aruba. We are under attack by these criminal elements and the Government has to understand this is an attack on our national security. Without tourism Aruba cannot survive. We need to get these criminals off the street before we lose our way of life.”
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #73 on: December 10, 2012, 01:20:15 AM »

I see that grace-land has already posted about this while I was waiting for the nightly timewarp to be over.  But since I went to the trouble to snip and save I'm posting it. 

http://www.awemainta.com/noticia/

12/10/2012 Awe Mainta

Page 5

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #74 on: December 10, 2012, 01:24:22 AM »

I liked the "it is not just about tourism" part... 

Let's see how long he lasts.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #75 on: December 10, 2012, 01:26:05 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE AND STEPHANY!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #76 on: December 10, 2012, 07:49:43 AM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #77 on: December 10, 2012, 11:04:42 AM »

My post got lost in cyber space during the timewrap! 

Neither he nor Aruba will last long if the economy and crime don't improve...  "Without tourism Aruba cannot survive."   

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #78 on: December 10, 2012, 11:10:13 AM »

Video at link (in Spanish) Panorama TV

http://www.rtl.nl/components/actueel/rtlnieuws/2012/12_december/10/binnenland/joran_van_der_sloot_betaalde_voor_lagere_straf.xml

Google translation

RTL News | December 10, 2012, 07:15
Van der Sloot: I tried to bribe judges

Joran van der Sloot has a letter to a Peruvian television station in which he admits that he sent through his lawyer tried to bribe the judges. He would have paid $ 75,000 in exchange for a low sentence. That he was not finally.

Peruvian media received a long letter from Van der Sloot. Sources confirm to RTL News that the letter indeed Van der Sloot. In the letter he says that he never had a fair trial. Van der Sloot was in Peru sentenced to 28 years in prison for the murder of Stephany Flores.

His former lawyer Jimenez would give him prior to the lawsuit have agreed that after five years, would be released if he would confess and $ 75,000 to the judges would give. That he has done in his own words, "because he had confidence in Jimenez '. "With open mouth in astonishment," he heard the verdict, he says in his letter. He got 28 years jail.

Lawyer holding money
Van der Sloot says in his letter that Jimenez him half the money wanted to return, but the Dutchman has the lawyer angrily put aside. Van der Sloot says he has received $ 75,000 from the American Mary Hamer, who helps him. They would have copies that must prove that the money actually paid to Jimenez.

Van der Sloot is that he never had a fair trial. He wants the case re-done. He says in the letter that "the downside for the parents and friends of Stephany is that the matter will receive renewed attention. On the other hand, according to Van der Sloot finally get clarity. "That would be able to heal their wounds. I've never been able to explain what exactly happened that day and why. I have been in the process never asked a question."

In the letter, Van der Sloot also that he has even contemplated suicide. He was given the opportunity to do so on a silver platter handed.
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #79 on: December 10, 2012, 11:34:38 AM »

Well, golly gee...

He never had a chance to explain what happened and why?  Yea right - just like he never had a chance to explain what happened to Natalee, either.

What a liar - he wouldn't know the truth on anything.  Just a liar and a murderer.

What is keeping him from committing suicide?  Who would save him from doing that?   Doesn't look like Mommie Dearest is ...

Just trying to lie, cheat and steal his way out of trouble again.  Daddy just didn't give him the final lesson on that, now did he?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.