March 19, 2024, 02:55:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #867 12/01/12 - 8/16/13  (Read 497534 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #600 on: April 17, 2013, 11:47:59 PM »

Another hanging, he was 44 years old.   

http://www.amigoe.com/aruba?start=5

Google translation:

In brief
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 17, 2013 15:38
End of life The police yesterday found a man in North (44) lifeless under a tree. A doctor called official noted that the man is deceased at the consequences of suspension (hanging).

WARNING:  GRAPHIC IMAGES AT THE LINK

http://www.awe24.com/20130416/14213/Un_hende_lo_a_horca_su_curpa_pabao_di_e_casnan_di_pueblo_na_Noord_e_victima_ta

Papiamentu translation:

a will owing to horca his curpa pabao of the casnan of people at north the victima is f.j.h. of 44 year

1 day happen come across, 16 of april 2013 07:48

seccion: incidente

tuesday morning owing to enter informe of cu a will owing to horca curpq in frankenstraat, at once owing to dirigi one patrol at the sitio. at arrival of the patrol owing to come constata cu this is the caso y owing to ask presencia of all autoridad competente. police owing to close all the area in vecindario for so haci one mihor investigacion. at arrival of all another instancia fiscal owing to indica for haci one investigacion forensico on the caso here y for atende cuidadosamente. the curpa owing to being reconosi because; francisco "fenchi" johannes henriquez naci at aruba 16 of june 1968 y cu was live at semeleerstraat 19. the person here cu will was have more of 1 day perdi cu not was know of his paradero. some minuut after of 9'or dr. lin owing to come constata dead of the victima. of part cuerpo policial y also of we of awe24.com is send words of deep condolencia at famianan of the fayecido.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #601 on: April 18, 2013, 01:01:17 AM »

Justice for Natalee!

::justice2NJ::

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #602 on: April 18, 2013, 01:35:56 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.629131617101905.158207.602131299801937&type=1

BamfStarz "Mardi Gras" Kick-Off Party !!
February 16 ·  · Taken at Señor Frogs Aruba
The Kickoff party of BAMF STARZ at Señor Frog's Aruba !!
Entertainment Line up for that night was:
- Mc Samil
- DJ KONKEL
- Nutzbeatz
- StereoTrip
Thank you for all who came out that night !!!
It was an AMAZING PARTY !!

Picture Credit goes to BamfStarz Photographer:
- Suhaila Alders

FatBoy Slim at BANG! Beach Festival.
March 16 ·  · Taken at Eagle Beach, Aruba
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=645822718766128&set=a.645822112099522.1073741825.602131299801937&type=3&src=https%3A%2F%2Fsphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net%2Fhphotos-frc1%2F45494_645822718766128_608158886_n.jpg&size=800%2C533

BAMF STARZ at Eagle Beach, Aruba.
Like ·  · Share · March 16
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=645827848765615&set=a.645822112099522.1073741825.602131299801937&type=3&theater

Oh my gosh, look at that nasty wart on his hand!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #603 on: April 18, 2013, 08:30:55 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.629131617101905.158207.602131299801937&type=1

BamfStarz "Mardi Gras" Kick-Off Party !!
February 16 ·  · Taken at Señor Frogs Aruba
The Kickoff party of BAMF STARZ at Señor Frog's Aruba !!
Entertainment Line up for that night was:
- Mc Samil
- DJ KONKEL
- Nutzbeatz
- StereoTrip
Thank you for all who came out that night !!!
It was an AMAZING PARTY !!

Picture Credit goes to BamfStarz Photographer:
- Suhaila Alders

FatBoy Slim at BANG! Beach Festival.
March 16 ·  · Taken at Eagle Beach, Aruba
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=645822718766128&set=a.645822112099522.1073741825.602131299801937&type=3&src=https%3A%2F%2Fsphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net%2Fhphotos-frc1%2F45494_645822718766128_608158886_n.jpg&size=800%2C533

BAMF STARZ at Eagle Beach, Aruba.
Like ·  · Share · March 16
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=645827848765615&set=a.645822112099522.1073741825.602131299801937&type=3&theater

Oh my gosh, look at that nasty wart on his hand!

Hi Anna, how about that nasty wart between his shoulders 
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #604 on: April 18, 2013, 08:36:19 PM »

SAN!!!!!

You've been on my mind. Glad to see you are around.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #605 on: April 18, 2013, 09:02:58 PM »

SAN!!!!!

Hi Kermit, hope all is well with you.  I don't post as much but I do check the NH thread.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #606 on: April 18, 2013, 09:55:06 PM »

San!   Monkey Devil!

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #607 on: April 18, 2013, 10:41:46 PM »

Hi TM, sometimes I can't help myself 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #608 on: April 18, 2013, 10:58:38 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/aruba/150020-voorwaardelijke-straffen-voor-miljoenenfraude-merryweather

Google translation:

Suspended sentences for fraud million Merryweather         

THURSDAY, APRIL 18, 2013 16:38

ORANGE CITY - Francine and Herbert Merryweather - owners include restaurant Drifwood - this morning convicted of money laundering and tax fraud. He received one year probation and fined 50,000 florins. For her part in the fraud, she was sentenced to 10 months probation and fined 25,000 florins. Both were also imposed more than 220 hours of community service. The Public Prosecutor (OM) is appealing.

By our reporter

Alex Lacle

According to Justice, they have evaded for about 6 million florins in taxes. Moreover Herbert was charged with illegal possession of firearms. "We appeal", said OM spokesperson Ann Angela Amigoe to know. "We do not agree with the punishment it. We find that in such a large fraud cases unconditional prison sentences are in place. "The prosecution had demanded at Herbert 12 months in prison, of which 9 months unconditional and a fine of 250,000 florins. Francine heard 10 months imprisonment against her requirements, including 5 months unconditional and a financial penalty of 175,000 florins. Both have otherwise been in custody for 26 days.

All expected

Chris Lejuez, lawyer Merryweathers, left reacts to the news that the prosecution is appealing. He had been expecting 'view of their requirement. "But it is the judge who decides on the basis of all the circumstances of the case," he adds. Rather let Lejuez already know the requirement of the OM too high to find. His clients have indeed admitted to have evaded tax, but have now also been a payments agreement with the Tax Refund. This would be a total of almost 4 million florins.

Great research

The fraud came late but 2011 to light when the financial fiscal intelligence and investigation team (FIOT), in collaboration with include the Criminal Investigation Team and the Colombian police raids conducted in homes and businesses of the family Merryweather on Aruba and Colombia. Philip Herbert and son were arrested for illegal possession of firearms. After having spent a few days the judge father and son left free. In June Herbert was arrested again and this time was also Francine apprehended in connection with the investigation of tax evasion. A month later the custody of them lifted by the court. The prosecution went here unsuccessfully appealed.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #609 on: April 18, 2013, 11:05:42 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/aruba/150003-chauffeur-slachtofferauto-dodelijk-ongeluk-mogelijk-vervolgd

Google translation:

Chauffeur car fatal accident victim may persecuted         

THURSDAY, APRIL 18, 2013 16:16

ORANGE CITY - The accident on Tuesday, April 9, with Jayna Dosay (31) and her unborn child were killed, is very likely caused by the driver of the car in which the victims were. This appears from preliminary investigation by the judiciary. Remains to be seen whether the driver concerned was to blame and whether he can be. Above prosecuted

By our reporter

Alex Lacle

The Public Prosecutor (OM) thinks it probably had not made when JCA (35), driver of the pickup, had not been drunk. From On camera images of the Caribbean Palm Village Hotel is in fact seen the accident. Well Three cars drove from the traffic lights towards Tierra del Sol, says Chief Peter Blanken. The first car hit left the parking lot of the hotel. The second car drove straight and the third car, containing the victims, had his blinker on and hit also left. The oncoming pickup drove full in the turning car. On security footage shows that the brake lights of the pickup turned before he collides with the car clearly. "The car (the victims, ed) goes so quickly left, that's just a traffic violation," says Whites. The question remains, how it would have had if the driver of the pickup drunk so much. Past The chief says further that the pickup is not speeding.

Miscommunicatie

Last Friday was the drunk driver of the pickup, at the request of the prosecutor, at large. There were no more grounds to hold him longer declared the OM in a press release. The release caused uproar and public debate. The police were not happy with the release and Justice Minister Arthur Dowers was informed about the case.

"The information in the press release is true," said the Chief. Only the message was not complete. "We have not done well. We should explain, "says Whites better. "The citizen can not get the idea that there is a difference between the police and the judiciary." He insists on the absolute lightly conceives OM drunk driving.

We are bound to t

The Chief explains: "When a driver under the influence and becomes involved in an accident, especially when there are injuries or deaths are regrettable, this person arrested 'in principle'. If it can be also taken the car seized. "Then research show to what extent the drunk driver at fault in the accident and whether this person can remain so. Remand "We are not about the detention. We are in it according to the law, "emphasizes Whites. "If the law forbids us to ask for custody then we simply do not do. If the law allows it, then there is a judge who must decide whether someone in position. In this case, the preliminary investigation indicates that the suspect driver the accident, even without alcohol, had not expected to occur. That does not mean that the defendant driver is not prosecuted, "emphasizes Whites.

Or persecutions g

"He is in any case prosecuted for drunken driving. In addition, it could be ", yet also the accident put him in charge says Whites. Further research should reveal namely to what extent the fatal accident can be. Charged him The study will include spoken with both drivers, the camera images are analyzed and vehicle data read from the pickup.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #610 on: April 18, 2013, 11:12:39 PM »

Hi TM, sometimes I can't help myself 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #611 on: April 18, 2013, 11:13:53 PM »

Justice for Natalee!

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #612 on: April 19, 2013, 12:39:28 PM »

SAN!!!!!

Hi Kermit, hope all is well with you.  I don't post as much but I do check the NH thread.

Well, I miss you. I am recovering from eye surgery hoping for a miracle to see again.
You have always been such an important supporter of Natalee and I know her
mom knows all that you continue to do for her & so appreciates it more then you
probably ever knew.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #613 on: April 20, 2013, 09:33:39 PM »

http://www.crimesite.nl/cold-cases/natalee-holloway/26174-gevangenisstraf-geeist-tegen-patrick-vd-eem.html

Google translation

Prison sentence for Patrick v.d. Eem
Saturday, April 20, 2013 14:53

Five years ago he was the hero of America and Netherlands. Patrick van der Eem, the undercover that Joran van der Sloot tried to elicit a confession in Holloway case. Yesterday he was in court, suspected of snelkraak in Oosterbeek. Destitute and down-but still with the same bravado. A report from the court.

Middle of the night of 31st December 2012, beating three men wearing balaclavas shattered the glass front of a luxury sports shop in Oosterbeek. Within minutes, 30.000 euros captured on expensive designer clothes. The alarm goes off and police patrols in the area to look for the perpetrators. Five minutes later sees a cop and drive a Toyota recognizes Patrick van der Eem as the driver. He gives chase and Toyota is driven terminal using a second surveillance.

DNA
 "Why do I get arrested, I've got nothing on me? 'Says Van der Eem. That's right. The car is found that the ram raid has to do, not sledgehammers, balaclavas or loot. Patrick sits next to his cousin, Jason. And in the car a friend of the family. But later that night found a second car, a VW van that appears to be filled with the loot. And balaclavas, gloves and scarves. Sent to the NFI and there are clear traces of DNA found on Patrick & Jason van der Eem and the friend who is in the Toyota with them.

Images
If the police surveillance of the store requests, Van der Eem show three days earlier in the sporting goods store to have been and to have expensive jackets there. Asked According to the prosecutor it was a reconnaissance. He considers theft with breaking proven and requires one year imprisonment.
 ::snipping2::
No help
Patrick van der Eem was five years ago, world famous as the man who Nathalee Holloway disappearance of trying to solve. He earned tons of the broadcast, wrote a book and was with Peter R. de Vries an Emmy-award to go get in Hollywood. Only found out on arrival in America, the country that Patrick was not allowed because he had antecedents for drug trafficking. The 'petty criminal' turned out to be. Slightly bigger fish Also during the meeting yesterday, it was stated that Van der Eem has a long criminal record of violence and property crimes. Van der Eem constantly interrupted the judge, but also made witticisms and showed the bravado that we know of his conversations with Joran. He lives-in their own words-only benefits, refuses help from the probation service and the psychiatrist he walked away. "I'm fine," said Patrick.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #614 on: April 21, 2013, 08:27:37 PM »

We are not giving up on you , Natalee!  We will hold your candle up high and keep it burning until we light your way home with it's brightness.  We will take your candle and light candle after candle with it until no corner is left in darkness.  You are always on our minds.  Beth, you are my hero.  To have risen up above it all and come out better and stronger is beyond what anyone could have expected of the Mom of such a wonderful and loving daughter.  A young and precious woman who has not returned to her loving arms after so long, a daughter who would have done so much to help the world become a better place, one kind act at a time.  We miss you, Natalee and we will be here waiting and watching until the day you come home and then we will not rest until every stone is overturned and every worm has been exposed.

Rest in peace, Stephany, you have not died in vein.  No one deserves what you received at the hands of a man who should never have been anywhere near a woman.  You were brutalized at the hands of a criminal who was allowed to go free by unsavory means.  You will not be forgotten.  The light will shine so brightly on those worms they will never be able to find the holes they crawled out of when they are exposed.  Please help lead us to our baby girl, Natalee.  We love you and we are so very sorry your killer was not taken out of society before you were so savagely taken from this earth.  We will not leave you alone, justice failed you, anyone who could so brutally attack another human being should never have been allowed to freely wander this earth.  Justice was robbed.  She will keep watch now, she was not blind and deaf to your cries.  She will wipe your tears and keep this earth safe from anyone who would take the life of one so precious.  Make no mistake, all lives are precious, but you were there when justice had her hands tied, justice will not be denied her day.  Please, Stephany join with her, help her now and remove the ties that once bound her.  Help each other to keep the world free from those who hurt Natalee, and the worms who assisted them by helping them go free.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #615 on: April 21, 2013, 10:43:21 PM »

We are not giving up on you , Natalee!  We will hold your candle up high and keep it burning until we light your way home with it's brightness.  We will take your candle and light candle after candle with it until no corner is left in darkness.  You are always on our minds.  Beth, you are my hero.  To have risen up above it all and come out better and stronger is beyond what anyone could have expected of the Mom of such a wonderful and loving daughter.  A young and precious woman who has not returned to her loving arms after so long, a daughter who would have done so much to help the world become a better place, one kind act at a time.  We miss you, Natalee and we will be here waiting and watching until the day you come home and then we will not rest until every stone is overturned and every worm has been exposed.

Rest in peace, Stephany, you have not died in vein.  No one deserves what you received at the hands of a man who should never have been anywhere near a woman.  You were brutalized at the hands of a criminal who was allowed to go free by unsavory means.  You will not be forgotten.  The light will shine so brightly on those worms they will never be able to find the holes they crawled out of when they are exposed.  Please help lead us to our baby girl, Natalee.  We love you and we are so very sorry your killer was not taken out of society before you were so savagely taken from this earth.  We will not leave you alone, justice failed you, anyone who could so brutally attack another human being should never have been allowed to freely wander this earth.  Justice was robbed.  She will keep watch now, she was not blind and deaf to your cries.  She will wipe your tears and keep this earth safe from anyone who would take the life of one so precious.  Make no mistake, all lives are precious, but you were there when justice had her hands tied, justice will not be denied her day.  Please, Stephany join with her, help her now and remove the ties that once bound her.  Help each other to keep the world free from those who hurt Natalee, and the worms who assisted them by helping them go free.

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #616 on: April 22, 2013, 09:08:28 AM »

http://newbritainherald.com/articles/2013/04/21/news/doc517493736c2ad918549972.txt

Enough! Race Against Violence draws almost 400 runners in New Britain
Sunday, April 21, 2013 9:51 PM EDT

Sunday morning’s Enough! A Race Against Violence drew nearly 400 participants after the event’s sponsor — the Hartford Marathon Foundation — invited those who ran in the Boston Marathon last week to run for free.

It’s been eight years since Beth Holloway’s daughter Natalee went missing while vacationing in Aruba. Her remains have never been found. But as time passes, it doesn’t get any easier for the heartbroken mother, who also spoke to runners Sunday.

“Please know, I am running with you and the work you do to end violence,” she said, addressing runners and sharing her daughter’s story.

All proceeds from the race went to benefit the New Britain YWCA’s SACS program, which coordinates sexual assault victims with victim advocates, who accompany them to hospitals, police stations and even the courtroom. All services are free and confidential. For more information, call the New Britain hot line at (860)223-1787 or visit Connsacs.org.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #617 on: April 22, 2013, 11:05:51 PM »

http://newbritainherald.com/content/articles/2013/04/21/news/doc517493736c2ad918549972.jpg

(resized)

Kevin Bartram | Staff News footage from 2005 is shown as Beth Holloway speaks following the 5K Race Against Violence on Sunday at Central Connecticut State University in New Britain. Holloway's daughter Natalie disappeared while on a school trip to Aruba in 2005.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #618 on: April 22, 2013, 11:13:05 PM »

http://theadvocate.com/news/5781284-123/elizabeth-smart-to-talk-about

Elizabeth Smart to talk about kidnapping ordeal
Kidnapping victim to share ordeal, advice

BY MARSHA SILLS
Acadiana bureau
April 22, 2013

LAFAYETTE — Kidnapping survivor Elizabeth Smart will share her story of survival and hope with Lafayette residents May 2 as part of an educational outreach by Hearts of Hope, an advocacy and counseling center for children and sexual assault victims.

Smart was 14 when she was abducted June 5, 2002, from her Salt Lake City home. She endured rape and other abuses until she was discovered March 12, 2003, in Sandy, Utah, and reunited with her family.

“Miraculously, she was returned safely home, which is so rare to have a survivor to come forward and tell about their experience and how they overcame it. I can’t find the words to say how rare that is,” said Jill Dugas, executive director of Hearts of Hope.

Dugas said her organization hopes the talk will help others.

“We’re educating the community in hopes of telling them how to protect themselves, what to look for, the hope that comes with healing in overcoming traumatic experiences,” Dugas said.

Smart’s talk at 6:30 p.m. May 2 at Our Savior’s Church in Lafayette is a fundraiser for the nonprofit center with proceeds benefiting its three programs — the Children’s Advocacy Center, the Sexual Abuse Response Center and Sexual Assault Nurse Examiners.

“We’ve got 1,000 seats in this place that we’re trying to fill. If we can reach 1,000 people, that’s more than we would for a little fundraiser,” Dugas said.

The educational outreach will continue Oct. 17 with a talk by Beth Holloway, the mother of Natalee Holloway, who was 18 when she disappeared in 2005 during a senior trip to Aruba. An Alabama judge declared the teen legally dead last year.

Both speakers know about the statistics of abductions, said Natalie Johnson, Hearts of Hope marketing and events coordinator.

“Unfortunately, 90 percent of the time with abductions of this nature, people do not survive,” Johnson said. “This is an opportunity for people just to listen to some precautions and extra steps that they can take in being safe.”

Hearts of Hope provides counseling and advocacy services, and in 2012, the nonprofit center met the needs of nearly 700 children younger than 18 and nearly 1,000 sexual assault victims, Johnson said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #619 on: April 23, 2013, 01:01:14 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE AND STEPHANY!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.