March 18, 2024, 11:02:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #867 12/01/12 - 8/16/13  (Read 497470 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #620 on: April 23, 2013, 06:41:22 PM »

Darn, lol 

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #621 on: April 23, 2013, 07:26:00 PM »

Darn, lol 

Geeze Louise!! So what is the March 9th, 2012 reference to??????

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #622 on: April 23, 2013, 07:31:28 PM »

Just the date that order was signed.  Confusion at the court it seems 
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #623 on: April 23, 2013, 07:34:53 PM »

I get that -- but it was March 2012 that the trial was set for 2014???? Still confused!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #624 on: April 23, 2013, 09:48:28 PM »

I get that -- but it was March 2012 that the trial was set for 2014???? Still confused!

Maybe instead of March 9th it should say April 9th? 
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #625 on: April 23, 2013, 10:39:43 PM »

Maybe instead of March 9th it should say April 9th? 
But it is still 2012 - not 2013! Surely they did not blow the date on the "corrected" document as well!!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #626 on: April 24, 2013, 12:50:39 AM »

Geez Wreck - quit noticing everything, LOLOL  .  I haven't a clue.   Maybe it was a refiling and update to an old order?
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #627 on: April 24, 2013, 01:57:07 AM »

Geez Wreck - quit noticing everything, LOLOL  .  I haven't a clue.   Maybe it was a refiling and update to an old order?
.. just causing trouble!!  I was hoping for more "smiley faces"!

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #628 on: April 24, 2013, 11:20:50 AM »

Darn, lol 

Let's be honest here, how can they drag this on for so long without ever bringing it to trial?  Just doesn't make sense to me.  Just WHO is paying those scumbags bill?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #629 on: April 25, 2013, 12:46:54 AM »

Justice for Natalee!

::justice2NJ::

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #630 on: April 25, 2013, 05:19:24 PM »

http://www.cornwallseawaynews.com/News/2013-03-28/article-3209247/Mother-of-lost-teen-to-speak-at-CTC-event/1

Mother of lost teen to speak at CTC event
March 28, 2013-04-16

::snipping2::

On May 1 Beth Holloway will recount the tragedy of the loss at the Cornwall Civic Complex during the Children’s Treatment Centre Bike-A-Thon Plus Kick-Off Breakfast.

http://www.courant.com/community/new-britain/hcrs-73607hc-new-britain-20130412,0,7160556.story

Beth Holloway To Speak At 'ENOUGH! Race To End Violence'
April 15, 2013

Beth Holloway, known for her heroic efforts to find her missing daughter Natalee in Aruba in 2005, will be the special guest speaker at YWCA New Britain and Central Connecticut State University's Second Annual ENOUGH! Race to End Violence at CCSU on April 21.

Reminder:

Holloway shares tragic story of daughter’s disappearance in Aruba

After the loss of her child in Aruba, Beth Holloway channels her pain to share her story.

On May 1, the heartbroken mother will be speaking at the Cornwall Civic Complex during the Children’s Treatment Centre Bike-A-Thon Plus Kick-Off Breakfast.

Holloway bravely recounts her story at various events and to many people after working through her grief and coming out of her shell to become a motivational speaker, as well as establishing the Natalee Holloway Resource Centre — an organization that supports families who are coping with missing loved ones.

Admission is open to everyone who will take part in the Children’s Treatment Centre Bike-A-Thon Plus, an event that features various activities for all age groups.

For information or tickets, contact the Children’s Treatment Centre at 613-933-4400 or email ctc-sdg@cogeco.net.

http://www.standard-freeholder.com/2013/03/26/holloway-shares-tragic-story-of-daughters-disappearance-in-aruba
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #631 on: April 26, 2013, 01:39:31 AM »

http://binnenland.nieuws.nl/752052/hoger_beroep_joran_van_der_sloot_op_29_mei

Google translation

Published on Friday, April 26, 2013 at 06:25:01
Appeal Joran Van der Sloot on May 29

(AP) - The first hearing in the appeal case of Joran van der Sloot is on Wednesday, May 29th place in Lima. That leaves a spokesman for the Supreme Court in the Peruvian capital to know Novum News.

Counsel for the Dutchman, Máximo Altez, expecting the beginning of the case initially June. He wants his client was present at the first session and it took the floor to make excuses. According to the Supreme Court may be allowed, in principle, but the defense of Van der Sloot's application has not yet been submitted.

During the public hearing claims include the defense of Van der Sloot across the court why the Dutchman wants to appeal. Altez find that errors were made ​​in the proceedings at first instance. He also believes that the former lawyer of Van der Sloot has deceived him. Counsel wants sentence. Altez has also asked the Inter-American Court of Human Rights to look forward to. Case
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #632 on: April 26, 2013, 04:08:52 PM »

http://binnenland.nieuws.nl/752052/hoger_beroep_joran_van_der_sloot_op_29_mei

Google translation

Published on Friday, April 26, 2013 at 06:25:01
Appeal Joran Van der Sloot on May 29

(AP) - The first hearing in the appeal case of Joran van der Sloot is on Wednesday, May 29th place in Lima. That leaves a spokesman for the Supreme Court in the Peruvian capital to know Novum News.

Counsel for the Dutchman, Máximo Altez, expecting the beginning of the case initially June. He wants his client was present at the first session and it took the floor to make excuses. According to the Supreme Court may be allowed, in principle, but the defense of Van der Sloot's application has not yet been submitted.

During the public hearing claims include the defense of Van der Sloot across the court why the Dutchman wants to appeal. Altez find that errors were made ​​in the proceedings at first instance. He also believes that the former lawyer of Van der Sloot has deceived him. Counsel wants sentence. Altez has also asked the Inter-American Court of Human Rights to look forward to. Case

I hope on the anniversary of the day he kidnapped and murdered Natalee that he gets denied his attempt to get out of prison.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #633 on: April 26, 2013, 07:49:05 PM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
crazybabyborg
« Reply #634 on: April 27, 2013, 01:09:52 AM »

too!

I'm not sure exactly what it will be, but I know in my bones that the day will come when we're all going to be rushing back here because of new developments with Joran. That boy is just not destined to go on forever uneventfully, IMO.

What I would like is for Natalee's remains to be returned to Beth. I have hope with no reason, but sometimes that's a better thing to have.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #635 on: April 27, 2013, 01:15:29 AM »

too!

I'm not sure exactly what it will be, but I know in my bones that the day will come when we're all going to be rushing back here because of new developments with Joran. That boy is just not destined to go on forever uneventfully, IMO.

What I would like is for Natalee's remains to be returned to Beth. I have hope with no reason, but sometimes that's a better thing to have.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #636 on: April 27, 2013, 01:47:41 PM »

too!

I have that same gut feeling. I hope beyond hope it is finding Natalee and retuning her to America to her mum.
rather then his death.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #637 on: April 28, 2013, 03:41:46 PM »

too!

I have that same gut feeling. I hope beyond hope it is finding Natalee and retuning her to America to her mum.
rather then his death.

It would be a BLESSING from God if Beth & Dave could have that type of closure! Urine will ultimately get what he has coming to him, however, it may not be as soon as we Monkey's would like. Hope all Monkey's are well in their respective parts of the USA!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #638 on: April 28, 2013, 09:45:53 PM »

http://masnoticia.com/alto-comisario-caso-di-atraco-y-violacion-ta-un-sla-grandi-pa-e-pareha-turista/

Papiamentu translation:

alto comisario: caso of atraco y violacion is one sla big for her pareha turista

masnoticia april 28, 2013

after cu one pareha tourist owing to achieve his self in one caso of atraco y possible violacion can tell cu this was one sla duro for aruba. cuerpo policial will bay give more atencion for cuida we turism for cosnan so not happen more, according comisario of police dolfi richardson. end of year happen was show cu cosnan owing to mehora but now again have one caso regrettable owing to sosode where cu have posiblemente violacion of one person did take lugar. now is investigando this profundamente for so achieve know kico owing to sosode exactly. mensualmente police is sit cu the seguridadnan of the hotelnan for so monitorea the situation. have to go place camara of seguridad all caminda already cu this will descend the criminalidad. can place complete police on caminda but the hotelnan also have to place camara pace now hendenan can enter leave at they desire in the hotelnan. in the hotel where cu the caso did take lugar not had camara although cu they owing to tell of is in proceso for place this.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #639 on: April 28, 2013, 09:58:16 PM »

If I understand correctly, the man was diving in Curacao, some of his diving equipment was found, and then his body washed up on the beach in Aruba days later.

http://masnoticia.com/curpa-sin-bida-haya-ta-drief-den-lama-pariba-di-molina-di-biento/

curpa without life achieve is drief in lama east of molina of wind

masnoticia april 26, 2013

diabierna first cu 11 or of night informe owing to enter tanto at central of police y centro of alarma cu one curpa without life achieve is drief in lama east of the molina of wind height of the zwartemangel. of trip one police is bay throw one view look at if this is cuadra y owing to come across cu one curpa of one person color blanco cu one flapper at canto of lama.di trip owing to place autoridadnan concerni at height. the person here his curpa is in full another estado. is sospecha cu the curpa here will is envolvi cu the perdida of the sambuyado max willen wederfoort naci 25 may1966 cu is perdi at curacao for of end of week of 21 april. y on 23 april owing to succeed achieve at fondo of lama 160 leg one diving gear. recherche owing to haci his investigacion at the sitio together cu departamento technico. fiscal owing to present happen of 12 or y owing to give orden for take the curpa in beslag for haci investigacion. behold the news cu masnoticia owing to publica on 23 april

http://masnoticia.com/famia-wederfoort-a-haci-oracion-y-cu-ofrenda-y-gradici-esnan-cu-a-haya-nan-ser-keri/

Papiamentu translation:

family wederfoort owing to haci oracion y cu ofrenda y gradici esnan cu owing to achieve they being keri

masnoticia april 27, 2013

saturday 9 or of morning family wederfoort of curacao owing to arrive aruba cu plane where in oranan of marduga they owing to stay informa cu at aruba owing to achieve one curpa of one person masculino without life at costa east of kia. the family owing to cuminsa busca autoridadnan competente for so look at if can confirma cu the curpa is of they being keri cu for of 21 of april not owing to arrive ground more at curacao after of owing to bay diving. via one potret the mother, father y casa of the defundo max wederfoort is reconoce they being keri cu owing to stay achieve without life east of aruba diabierna night. they owing to present at hospital the part of mortuario together cu fiscal, recherche for so look at the curpa but hour the autopsia owing to termina in careda of 3 or nightfall not owing to let family look at the curpa still. after owing to present at the office of recherche for look at more of the potretnan con owing to come encontra cu the curpa without life near of zwartemangel. alrededor of 5:30 nightfall, family together cu the personal of sarfa owing to present at the costa y here owing to haci oracion y one ofrenda floral. y family y the casa is gradici the are local cu is campando cu is esnan cu owing to beat alarma diabierna night y also at sarfa cu owing to haci they attempt of morning till nightfall for of baby beach till cu costa north of aruba for cu the buskeda rond of we costa if can owing to come across cu the curpa. family at ultimo owing to let the krans bay in lama y owing to place flornan on sand where they're despedi for 6 or of nightfall for of the lama.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.