March 18, 2024, 08:43:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #867 12/01/12 - 8/16/13  (Read 497435 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #660 on: May 10, 2013, 09:36:23 PM »

I don't know where to start, but I've spent the last couple of years working and going to school. I received my AAS in Political Science about a year ago, applied to the University of Washington, but was told that I needed to fulfill my World Language Requirement, as I fell short by a year. So, I finished up my World Language Requirement, and just today, I received my acceptance letter to the University of Washington. After spending so much time with the Monkey's discussing how Natalee Holloway wasn't afforded the opportunity to continue to touch lives, because of a MONSTER on the island of Aruba, I was again reminded we only get one go around. It is NEVER to late for those of us still blessed with this thing we call life, to make a change.

KEEPTHEFAITH

I DO

GOD BLESS!!

KTF,
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Man that was fast. Seems like only yesterday and now you are done and off to a new start
I can't say how happy I am and proud of you. I think you know that. You are a good example of
how to set your sights and be an example of good in the world. Amazing.
Congratulations.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #661 on: May 11, 2013, 10:13:40 AM »

I don't know where to start, but I've spent the last couple of years working and going to school. I received my AAS in Political Science about a year ago, applied to the University of Washington, but was told that I needed to fulfill my World Language Requirement, as I fell short by a year. So, I finished up my World Language Requirement, and just today, I received my acceptance letter to the University of Washington. After spending so much time with the Monkey's discussing how Natalee Holloway wasn't afforded the opportunity to continue to touch lives, because of a MONSTER on the island of Aruba, I was again reminded we only get one go around. It is NEVER to late for those of us still blessed with this thing we call life, to make a change.

KEEPTHEFAITH

I DO

GOD BLESS!!

CONGRATULATIONS, KTF!! You're proof positive that even in the midst of tragedy, we never know where the ripples will travel to reach good.   
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #662 on: May 13, 2013, 02:02:49 AM »

KEEPTHEFAITH

I DO
KTF...
Change is good...looking forward is great! Our love for Natalee is FOREVER.......

GOD BLESS!!
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #663 on: May 13, 2013, 02:06:58 AM »

Guess I'm getting old...Haven't been here in a while and guess I forgot how to post....
KTF...
Change is good...looking forward is great! Our love for Natalee is FOREVER.......

BillB
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #664 on: May 13, 2013, 03:35:57 AM »

Thank you Nut, CBB, Kermit, and BillB. It is nice to know that we are all still here, so many years later. It is a testament, not only to the fortitude of us Monkey's, but the impact Natalee Holloway has on us till this day!

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY & STEPHANY FLORES

GOODNIGHT & GOD BLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #665 on: May 13, 2013, 09:54:32 AM »

Thank you Muffy, Klaas, and Wreck. Many of the discussions we have had over the years in regards to Natalee Holloway and her unfortunate murder and disappearance, have had a great impact on my decision to return and finish school. Over the past year or two I've reflected on many different things, and the Monkey's have always played a special part in my progress as an Older But Wiser student, as they call me in the admissions dept. of the UW.

We've had some heated discussions over the years, but I just want to let you all know, I will always be a part of this forum, seek justice for Natalee Holloway, and will always keep ya'll updated on my progress at the UW, in the proper forum. Go Huskies!

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

GOD BLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

You're welcome KTF.  I look forward to seeing more of your posts & updates. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #666 on: May 13, 2013, 09:55:15 AM »

Guess I'm getting old...Haven't been here in a while and guess I forgot how to post....
KTF...

BillB

Hey billb!    

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #667 on: May 13, 2013, 10:42:27 PM »

KTF...

BillB

Hey billb!    
Hey back at you MuffyBee.
Hope all is well with you and yours....
I always think of Beth and her loss of Natalee on Mother's Day and prey it will never happen to a family again on that devil island called Aruba,
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #668 on: May 13, 2013, 11:53:01 PM »

Justice for Natalee! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #669 on: May 14, 2013, 12:54:38 AM »

KTF...

BillB
Great to hear from you!! Not a lot to talk about lately ..... but we are still here!! 

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #670 on: May 14, 2013, 01:09:14 AM »

KTF...

BillB
Great to hear from you!! Not a lot to talk about lately ..... but we are still here!! 

Concur wreck.....everyone here past and present came here for Justice for Natalee and although our goals didn't get what most of us wanted so bad.....friendships and bonds were formed with like minded folks (some of us so bold-headed that we fought even though we agreed)..
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #671 on: May 14, 2013, 05:33:48 PM »

KTF...

BillB

Concur wreck.....everyone here past and present came here for Justice for Natalee and although our goals didn't get what most of us wanted so bad.....friendships and bonds were formed with like minded folks (some of us so bold-headed that we fought even though we agreed)..

Billb, Wreck & Rob,

Maybe we could write chapter 2 of Deliverance once I get done with school by going down to Peru, making a jailbreak with Urine and take him down the Amazon for a nice ride. And I do mean a nice ride... Miss all the Monkey's, you all are on my mind, and JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY AND STEPHANY FLORES will come when we least expect it; however, I think it would be EPIC if four American's(KTF, Wreck, Billb, and Rob) were featured in the news globally, for taking an unexpected Urine down the Amazon for an EPIC adventure... 

KEEPTHEFAITH

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #672 on: May 14, 2013, 05:35:24 PM »

KTF...

BillB

Billb, Wreck & Rob,

Maybe we could write chapter 2 of Deliverance once I get done with school by going down to Peru, making a jailbreak with Urine and take him down the Amazon for a nice ride. And I do mean a nice ride... Miss all the Monkey's, you all are on my mind, and JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY AND STEPHANY FLORES will come when we least expect it; however, I think it would be EPIC if four American's(KTF, Wreck, Billb, and Rob) were featured in the news globally, for taking an unexpected Urine down the Amazon for an EPIC adventure... 

KEEPTHEFAITH

I would never forget to save a spot for our green friend, Kermit! Ribbit!!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #673 on: May 14, 2013, 07:33:50 PM »

Just say-the-word

and I'll leave Yummy-Fly-Island

I'll bring vodka

And we'll have a trip of a lifetime. Joran on the other hand........

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #674 on: May 15, 2013, 09:10:57 AM »

Just say-the-word

I'll bring vodka

Kermit, this is just hilarious!   

I got a good laugh this morning out of this.  You are so creative.

KTF, I am so proud for you.  You have done good and will do even more good as time rolls on.  Congratulations.

Billb, so good to see you around again.

And, YES, we are still here for Natalee and Beth.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #675 on: May 15, 2013, 04:16:06 PM »

Blue Moon,

So good to see you!

And bill is back in the saddle again.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #676 on: May 15, 2013, 09:46:17 PM »

Just say-the-word

I'll bring vodka

Froggy's on the Move!!   

Make sure there's room in that dingy for a Boop!!   

Yep.......... we're all here, just waiting for a day that somehow we all know will come, even if we don't know exactly what that day will hold. We are here for Natalee and Beth.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #677 on: May 15, 2013, 11:30:35 PM »

Blue Moon,

So good to see you!

And bill is back in the saddle again.

Hey, Kermit.  Good to see you also.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #678 on: May 16, 2013, 01:41:08 AM »

Thanks to all for the hello's....
No sun screen Kermit? what are you thinking?
Blue Moon... I love your beer.....Thanks for saying Hi...
Natalee and Beth are in our hearts......
A boat trip with you all.....priceless......
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #679 on: May 16, 2013, 01:26:50 PM »

KTF, congratulations for perservering in your education goal and much success in the future!

Billb, good to see you back.  Keep posting and sharing your supportive posts for Natalee!

Keeping hope alive for Justice for Natalee...and Stephany!   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.