March 19, 2024, 12:39:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #867 12/01/12 - 8/16/13  (Read 497497 times)
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #780 on: June 08, 2013, 09:30:43 PM »

That's it! Joran isn't anatomically correct.

Did girls laugh and that's why he became enraged?

Challapalca him!
antunym
Scared Monkey

« Reply #781 on: June 08, 2013, 10:35:01 PM »

Bahaha Now that's ^^^^^^ hilarious Jamcakes hahaha
antunym
Scared Monkey

« Reply #782 on: June 08, 2013, 10:36:23 PM »

Now this all makes perfect sense.  Now he can confess since he's been exposed. haha
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #783 on: June 08, 2013, 10:47:30 PM »

It's good to see you Mary Ann and Antunym     

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #784 on: June 09, 2013, 12:48:02 AM »

I must say thank you to the Scared Monkeys for keeping Natalie's page active. It has been such a long, long time but we are all still hopeful that she will be brought home. 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #785 on: June 09, 2013, 12:50:26 AM »

Justice for Natalee!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #786 on: June 09, 2013, 01:27:55 AM »

http://www.nd.nl/artikelen/2013/juni/09/-uitspraak-inter-amerikaans-hof-over-joran-in-juni

Google translation

Inter-American Court Ruling on Joran in June'

The Human Rights Committee of the Inter-American Court in Washington do before the end of the month decision in the case of Joran van der Sloot. That says lawyer Aldo Cotrina that the matter before the court has presented, at Reuters News.

Cotrina wants the court Peru urges the criminal case of Van der Sloot about to do. It also demands that the Dutchman damages of thirteen million get from Chile. According Cotrina the civil rights of Van der Sloot infringed upon his extradition from Chile to Peru in June 2010. He fled to Chile after he had brought. Were killed Stephany Flores in Lima.

The extradition has been Cotrina according to an administrative decision and never brought before a judge. During the extradition Van der Sloot was without a lawyer and he has been mentally and emotionally tough to endure, says Cotrina. "I am one hundred percent sure that we win this and that a new trial is coming," says the lawyer.

In Peru, Van der Sloot waits meanwhile still on the decision of the Supreme Court about lowering his sentence, as his lawyer in this case, Máximo Altez, has asked. The court should take within thirty days after the start of the case on May 29 a decision.

posted:  09/06/2013 - 6:45
last changed:  09/06/2013 - 6:45
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #787 on: June 09, 2013, 02:00:54 AM »

What about the life of Natalee and Stephany? 

http://www.rtlnieuws.nl/boulevard/crime/huwelijk-augustus-joran-mijn-leven

Google translation

12 minutes ago
Marriage in August: "Joran is my life '

Joran van der Sloot married in August with his Peruvian fiance. All documents necessary for a marriage within the prison in Peru and has given him permission to marry.

Joran girlfriend Leidy confirms that marriage is coming up. "We love each other more every day," said the Peruvian who met Joran in prison two years ago. Every week she visits her future husband in his cell. "He has changed a lot. Joran is my life."

Joran thinks he should get less punishment because he has shown what he did repent. He wants to build a future with his girlfriend and start a family.
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #788 on: June 09, 2013, 07:03:36 AM »

Google translation

12 minutes ago

Joran van der Sloot married in August with his Peruvian fiance. All documents necessary for a marriage within the prison in Peru and has given him permission to marry.

Joran girlfriend Leidy confirms that marriage is coming up. "We love each other more every day," said the Peruvian who met Joran in prison two years ago. Every week she visits her future husband in his cell. "He has changed a lot. Joran is my life."

Joran thinks he should get less punishment because he has shown what he did repent. He wants to build a future with his girlfriend and start a family.

Less punishment?   More is not enough for what he did. He took Natalee's and Stephany's future away forever.  He deserves no happiness in his life or future.

Challapalca him!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #789 on: June 09, 2013, 10:01:24 AM »

Google translation

12 minutes ago

Less punishment?   More is not enough for what he did. He took Natalee's and Stephany's future away forever.  He deserves no happiness in his life or future.

I don't think Joran should get less punishment.  No do-overs! 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #790 on: June 10, 2013, 12:48:21 PM »

Google translation

12 minutes ago

UNTIL NATALEE COMES HOME HE AIN'T NOTHING BUT DIRT.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #791 on: June 11, 2013, 01:05:43 AM »

I won't mince words ........................ the Flores family needs to have him taken out. Joran will NEVER tell us where Natalee is at. I would not be opposed to having Valentin "visited" with some "convincing" questioners as well................. He knows plenty and he is here in the USA.

RoxiBalboa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #792 on: June 11, 2013, 09:33:28 AM »

oh dear Leidy, Joran is not your life, he will TAKE your life. Do what any decent, good, loving mother would do and run the other way

This just never goes away. I had a dream that I woke up in a strange place and asked a stranger where I was. He told me Peru so I asked if he could take me to visit Joran in jail. He told me he would take me so I said, wait, I have to bake him some special cookies first! Woke up before I got to take the special cookies, bummer

Fact of life...After Monday & Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F !!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #793 on: June 12, 2013, 02:22:23 PM »

I won't mince words ........................ the Flores family needs to have him taken out. Joran will NEVER tell us where Natalee is at. I would not be opposed to having Valentin "visited" with some "convincing" questioners as well................. He knows plenty and he is here in the USA.

ype we need a texas-style take down imo.
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #794 on: June 12, 2013, 04:19:18 PM »

ype we need a texas-style take down imo.

Oh, man, I wanted him to come visit AlaBama first - before y'all do that!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #795 on: June 14, 2013, 09:11:39 PM »

http://www.wmbb.com/story/22596953/natalee-holloways-mother-speaks-at-womens-symposium

Natalee Holloway's Mother Speaks at Women's Symposium
Posted: Jun 14, 2013 3:25 PM PST Updated: Jun 14, 2013 3:25 PM PST
By Corey Dobridnia - bio | email

Beth Holloway, mother of Natalee Holloway, spoke with reporters before her presentation at the Panama City Beach Chamber of Commerce Women's Symposium Friday afternoon.

Natalee Holloway went missing in May of 2005 while on a high school senior trip in Aruba. Natalee's body was never recovered and she was later declared deceased.

In her previous career Beth Holloway was a speech pathologist. She says she now uses those skills as an educator to help in her effort to spread the word about personal travel safety in light of her daughter's disappearance.

Holloway took the time to tell News13 why she thinks her presentation is easy for parents to connect to.

"Every parent could see themselves being me and they can envision that  and it's so relatable because it can happen to anyone," said Holloway. "So, I think they can instantly relate to it because they can see Natalee as their child and they can see me as themselves."

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #796 on: June 15, 2013, 10:57:28 AM »

Happy Birthday, Beth!  Hoping she has a wonderful day!   

http://www.wmbb.com/story/22596953/natalee-holloways-mother-speaks-at-womens-symposium

Natalee Holloway's Mother Speaks at Women's Symposium

Posted: Jun 14, 2013 5:25 PM CDT
Updated: Jun 14, 2013 5:25 PM CDT
By Corey Dobridnia - bio | email

"I will always be traveling through this journey, it's not something I will overcome," said Holloway. "But, it was something, it is something, that I'm coming through continuously everyday.

"Family, friends, and faith have been the substance in sustaining me." 

Beth will celebrate her birthday tomorrow and will be leaving after her presentation to celebrate with family.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #797 on: June 15, 2013, 11:04:03 AM »

http://www.newsherald.com/news/mother-of-missing-teen-inspires-at-symposium-1.159378

Mother of missing teen inspires at symposium

Beth Holloway answers questions Friday at a press conference during the Women’s Work-Life Symposium sponsored by the Panama City Beach Chamber of Commerce at Florida State University Panama City.

Andrew P. Johnson | The News Herald

By VALERIE GARMAN / The News Herald
Published: Friday, June 14, 2013 at 20:49 PM.

PANAMA CITY — Beth Holloway’s life changed forever with one phone call.

Holloway’s presentation began with a video chronicling the media frenzy following her daughter’s disappearance. When asked by a reporter if she would keep searching for Natalee the rest of her life, Holloway responded, “One thing I will do is I’ll carry her story for the rest of my life.”

Natalee’s case has since been closed, and Holloway said she has found solace in helping others.

“I think that by talking about and sharing what happened in my family, I think it will help people see things in a different light,” Holloway said before her presentation. “We all face a lot of challenges, whether it’s in your professional life or personal life. I just hope me being here today and sharing what happened in my family will help them as they move through their careers.”

Holloway’s message of hope, faith and personal safety has been presented at high schools, colleges, churches and conventions across the U.S.

“After all we’ve been through, I have every right to crawl in a hole and never come out, but that’s not how I want to live the rest of my life,” Holloway said. “We all have a choice in how we want to live.”

She said the goal of the chamber’s Women’s Symposium, to help women find balance, was one that complemented her message.

“This event was particularly interesting and dear to me because in our work, and in our professions, we’re always having to redirect and refocus,” Holloway said. “We find challenges in everything we do, and I feel as if the lessons that we learned in our tragedy can hopefully help people see things in a new and different light.”

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #798 on: June 15, 2013, 08:27:39 PM »

Thanks for the information, Texasmom!
Happy Birthday, Beth! 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #799 on: June 16, 2013, 09:53:05 PM »

Thanks for the information, Texasmom!
Happy Birthday, Beth! 

You're welcome!   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.