March 18, 2024, 08:37:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #867 12/01/12 - 8/16/13  (Read 497431 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #800 on: June 16, 2013, 11:42:37 PM »

Have I missed anything????? I was kind of thinking we were about to hear about Joran's appeal in Peru. Expecting a ruling originally in about a week or so. 

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #801 on: June 17, 2013, 12:53:08 AM »

You haven't missed anything, wreck.  Originally, the lawyer said a decision would come in a week to 10 days.  We're all waiting for two decisions--the appeal in Peru and the Human Rights Committee.  The latest news is that both decisions are expected by the end of June.

http://www.nd.nl/artikelen/2013/juni/09/-uitspraak-inter-amerikaans-hof-over-joran-in-juni

Google translation

Inter-American Court Ruling on Joran in June'

The Human Rights Committee of the Inter-American Court in Washington do before the end of the month decision in the case of Joran van der Sloot. That says lawyer Aldo Cotrina that the matter before the court has presented, at Reuters News.

Cotrina wants the court Peru urges the criminal case of Van der Sloot about to do. It also demands that the Dutchman damages of thirteen million get from Chile. According Cotrina the civil rights of Van der Sloot infringed upon his extradition from Chile to Peru in June 2010. He fled to Chile after he had brought. Were killed Stephany Flores in Lima.

The extradition has been Cotrina according to an administrative decision and never brought before a judge. During the extradition Van der Sloot was without a lawyer and he has been mentally and emotionally tough to endure, says Cotrina. "I am one hundred percent sure that we win this and that a new trial is coming," says the lawyer.

In Peru, Van der Sloot waits meanwhile still on the decision of the Supreme Court about lowering his sentence, as his lawyer in this case, Máximo Altez, has asked. The court should take within thirty days after the start of the case on May 29 a decision.

posted:  09/06/2013 - 6:45
last changed:  09/06/2013 - 6:45

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #802 on: June 17, 2013, 08:17:43 PM »

Justice for Natalee!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #803 on: June 18, 2013, 09:34:35 PM »

http://www.diario.aw/2013/06/pabien-na-tur-e-graduadonan-di-international-school-of-aruba/

Papiamentu translation:

pabien at all the graduadonan of international school or aruba

publication: saturday, 8 june 2013.

categoria: general

oranjestad (aan)- tonight will have the celebracion for her graduacionnan of clas 2013 of international school or aruba. daily paper wanted send one pabien at all esnan cu owing to succeed achieve they diploma y is desea they exito for future. y one pabien special is bay for oriana marie mansur of part his parents orietta y jossy mansur y of his welonan nuhad y jossy mansur y all family. pabien oriana we is proud of you.

(Sebastian van der Sloot is on the bottom row, second from right.)

(Fourth from left in this one.)

Jossy's granddaughter, Oriana.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #804 on: June 18, 2013, 09:48:23 PM »

http://www.diario.aw/2013/06/laga-bo-pensamento-bira-inspiracion-pa-accion/

Papiamentu translation:

let do you thought become inspiracion for accion

publication: tuesday, 11 june 2013.

minister michelle hooyboer at graduadonan of isa:

oranjestad (aan): saturday night minister michelle hooyboer-winklaar owing to atende the night of graduacion of studiantenan of international school or aruba. the evento did take luga at hyatt regency y owing to count ; cu one sitting-room complete of student, cu now is cla for follow they study at merca among another. they self owing to vote at school, for that they will wanted is one orador at the evento y majority owing to scoge minister michelle hooyboer! the mandatario owing to considera the evento very exitoso y cu is give one good perspectiva of the sort of institucion cu hoist is, demostrando so the sort of student also cu they have. past owing to stay impresiona cu the dedicacion y the diversidad cu they have in the populacion of studiantenan y without forget they dedicacion without equal for more excelencia academico. “mi is see cu the studiantenan here now is cla for cuminsa one capitulo new in they life. y they owing to ask my haci one discurso for they, cu i have haci cu much honor. i have tell they for as cuenta cu all thought, vision y ideanan, but corda place they in ehecucion y accion tambe”, so minister michelle hooyboer-winklaar owing to give of conoce. the titular of asuntonan economico, asuntonan social y cultura owing to splica cu past owing to opta for bay in the direccion ey for is assure cu the studiantenan here do not bay follow behind the movecion of awendia of everybody comparti thought, idea y dichonan famous on red social y not ehecuta they. past owing to count ; the studiantenan his own experiencia, con past owing to study, end universidad y enter market laboral y so crece in funcion till ocupa puestonan high y awendia even of can serve his country because; mandatario. minister michelle hooyboer-winklaar owing to splica the studiantenan cu nothing of this they will can was possible if not owing to place accion behind ideanan y thought they cu always the had by young end. is in the cuadro ey self past owing to repasa some proverb very conoci mundialmente, in cual is haci one apelacion on the studiantenan for corda cu anything is think algo y another is haci algo. cu the message ey at the studiantenan, minister michelle hooyboer-winklaar is wait for cu they will corda his discurso y haci good usage of the thought cu past owing to comparti cu they, now cu they're enter one almost new in they life. past owing to desea they all clase of exito y wait for of see they soon back at aruba, already cu much of they're aruban y cu will desea of follow they educacion afo but return they island natal back.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #805 on: June 19, 2013, 12:43:15 AM »

http://www.diario.aw/2013/06/pabien-na-tur-e-graduadonan-di-international-school-of-aruba/

Papiamentu translation:

pabien at all the graduadonan of international school or aruba

publication: saturday, 8 june 2013.

oranjestad (aan)- tonight will have the celebracion for her graduacionnan of clas 2013 of international school or aruba. daily paper wanted send one pabien at all esnan cu owing to succeed achieve they diploma y is desea they exito for future. y one pabien special is bay for oriana marie mansur of part his parents orietta y jossy mansur y of his welonan nuhad y jossy mansur y all family. pabien oriana we is proud of you.

(Sebastian van der Sloot is on the bottom row, second from right.)

(Fourth from left in this one.)

Jossy's granddaughter, Oriana.
Wow .............. Oriana didn't have much to choose from THAT class of goobes!! Cute girl!!

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #806 on: June 19, 2013, 06:13:15 PM »

I keep forgetting to check here but the translations still give me a headache.
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #807 on: June 19, 2013, 08:02:23 PM »

I see SeaBass is still big and fugly. Hope he doesn't come to the states to further his education.

Challapalca him!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #808 on: June 21, 2013, 11:45:42 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/trudie.hugen

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1384645115081094&set=a.1379004135645192.1073741824.100006068558797&type=1&permPage=1

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1384643235081282&set=a.1379004135645192.1073741824.100006068558797&type=1&permPage=1

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #809 on: June 24, 2013, 08:33:43 PM »

ANITA

[<<]  [>>]
Domain Name (Unknown) 
IP Address 201.229.37.# (Setarnet)
ISP Setarnet
Country Aruba  (Facts)
City Oranjestad
Lat/Long 12.5167, -70.0333 (Map)
Language English (U.S.)
en-us
Operating System Macintosh MacOSX
Browser Safari 1.3
Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 6_1_4 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/536.26 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/6.0 Mobile/10B350 Safari/8536.25 Javascript
 version 1.5
 Monitor Resolution 320 x 568
Color Depth 32 bits
Time of Visit Jun 24 2013 8:22:37 pm
Last Page View Jun 24 2013 8:22:37 pm
Visit Length 0 seconds
Page Views Referring URL
Visit Entry Page http://scaredmonkeys....php?topic=13363.440
Visit Exit Page http://scaredmonkeys....php?topic=13363.440
Out Click
Time Zone UTC-5:00
Visitor's Time Jun 24 2013 8:22:37 pm
Visit Number 32,823,455

went to this thread:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=13363.440
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #810 on: June 25, 2013, 12:41:20 AM »

Thanks Kermit for the info about Mama Sloot. Nice to see that she's still interested in knowing what we're saying.  LOL>

How's your delicious sporter doing now, Anita? Why'd you change your name?

Challapalca him!
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #811 on: June 25, 2013, 08:42:41 AM »

Hi Anita!

Hope to see you in Birmingham.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #812 on: June 25, 2013, 11:32:00 AM »

http://www.ad.nl/ad/nl/1013/Buitenland/article/detail/3464778/2013/06/25/Verloofde-God-heeft-Joran-van-der-Sloot-vergeven.dhtml

Google translation

Fiancé: God has forgiven Joran van der Sloot
25-6-13 - 09:44 Source: Reuters News

According to the fiancée of Joran van der Sloot, the Dutch criminal asked God for forgiveness and he got that. That leaves Leidy Figueroa know to news agency Reuters News.

"God has given him a new life. He regrets the mistakes in his past, "says Leidy.

The 25-year-old Joran says to repent and hoping for a reduced sentence. He wants to build a future with his girlfriend and start a family. Some claim that he just wants to get married to avoid. A possible extradition to the United States with Leidy His fiancée denies. According to her there is "true love" between her and Van der Sloot. "He makes all kinds of gifts for me '
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #813 on: June 25, 2013, 01:15:31 PM »

http://www.ad.nl/ad/nl/1013/Buitenland/article/detail/3464778/2013/06/25/Verloofde-God-heeft-Joran-van-der-Sloot-vergeven.dhtml

Google translation

According to the fiancée of Joran van der Sloot, the Dutch criminal asked God for forgiveness and he got that. That leaves Leidy Figueroa know to news agency Reuters News.

"God has given him a new life. He regrets the mistakes in his past, "says Leidy.

The 25-year-old Joran says to repent and hoping for a reduced sentence. He wants to build a future with his girlfriend and start a family. Some claim that he just wants to get married to avoid. A possible extradition to the United States with Leidy His fiancée denies. According to her there is "true love" between her and Van der Sloot. "He makes all kinds of gifts for me '

Saying the words does not make it so.
Leidy get a clue. He is a two time murderer of young girls.
And he's never told Beth Holloway where Natalee is and what he did to her.
So take your forgiveness crap and shove it where the sun don't shine.
Shame on you
Shame on Anita
Shame on Joran

cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #814 on: June 25, 2013, 07:24:20 PM »

I am not convinced he knows where Natalee's resting place is.  I think Papa Sloot just might have taken that to the grave with him.  JMO

Papa Sloot had his back that night.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #815 on: June 25, 2013, 10:50:25 PM »

I am not convinced he knows where Natalee's resting place is.  I think Papa Sloot just might have taken that to the grave with him.  JMO

That may very well be true. If SO, Joran needs to AT LEAST admit he did it .. and admit his dad indeed hid the body. He is not one bit interested in telling the truth.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #816 on: June 26, 2013, 09:38:06 AM »

Google translation

Saying the words does not make it so.
Leidy get a clue. He is a two time murderer of young girls.
And he's never told Beth Holloway where Natalee is and what he did to her.
So take your forgiveness crap and shove it where the sun don't shine.
Shame on you
Shame on Anita
Shame on Joran

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #817 on: June 26, 2013, 09:49:43 AM »

That may very well be true. If SO, Joran needs to AT LEAST admit he did it .. and admit his dad indeed hid the body. He is not one bit interested in telling the truth.

I think someone knows.  jmo

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #818 on: June 26, 2013, 05:24:01 PM »

I think someone knows.  jmo

I think someone knows too, but I don't believe Joran does. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #819 on: June 28, 2013, 10:26:54 PM »

I guess we won't be getting  a ruling on Joran's sentencing appeal in June.

Challapalca him!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.