March 19, 2024, 04:17:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #867 12/01/12 - 8/16/13  (Read 497556 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #880 on: July 20, 2013, 01:06:14 PM »

http://www.rtlnieuws.nl/nieuws/binnenland/joran-terneergeslagen-en-teleurgesteld

Google translation

1 hour 37 minutes ago
Joran dejected and disappointed

Joran van der Sloot is deeply disappointed and dejected after he received 28 years in prison for the murder of Stephany Flores.

Altez just spoke with Van der Sloot. "It feels like a slap in the face. He wants to build a future, but that is difficult in this way."

"Dejected and disappointed" is a far cry from "dead and buried" and that's what his victims are.

Well, actually, he didn't afford Natalee and her family even the buried part.  My heart just bleeds for poor Joran.  Rolling Eyes
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #881 on: July 20, 2013, 01:14:18 PM »

Well.................So much for the Aruban/Dutch "powers that be" getting Joran off the hook!!! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #882 on: July 20, 2013, 01:43:54 PM »

Well.................So much for the Aruban/Dutch "powers that be" getting Joran off the hook!!! 

Monkey Devil!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #883 on: July 20, 2013, 02:59:26 PM »

Doubtful he'll be transferred to NL or Aruba either.  They don't want him.  LOL.

Challapalca him!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #884 on: July 20, 2013, 05:37:55 PM »

She looks like a very old prostitute - JMOO

in spanx that has lost it's spandex.   

Julia's stomach sticks out at far as her boobs!   Maybe some of her friends should tell her she's much to old and fat to wear such revealing clothes.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #885 on: July 20, 2013, 05:54:38 PM »

Doesn't even sound as though he's living like a king, either.  He sure wants out of there for some reason, lol.
They are in the midst of a huge cold wave with extreme cold seldom seen in winter there.  He's freezing his rear end off.  Having an extra blanket or even two doesn't seem very kingly to me.

I'd love for him to come to Federal Court in Alabama but doubt we have any prisons in this country that even come close to the hellhole he's in right now.

I do believe it has finally dawned on Joran that this is some trouble he can't get out of no matter what he does.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #886 on: July 20, 2013, 05:57:38 PM »

One thing that does bother me--I don't think a true sociopath can learn.  He can stop doing certain things but he won't ever really, really know why they are wrong in the first place because he lacks a conscience.

Lessons lost on him but at least he can't get to others and inflict more damage.  The only thing I know to do with people like him is to keep them locked away so they can't kill or harm others ever again.

But I do wish he could actually know why what he did was wrong instead of just parroting what he thinks people want him to say.

PERSONA NON GRATA

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #887 on: July 20, 2013, 08:16:17 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/english/158276-embezzlement-during-receivership

Embezzlement during receivership   
WEDNESDAY, 17 JULY 2013 19:29

ORANJESTAD — The Supervisory Council has disbarred lawyer Charles van Esch. This means he is no longer allowed to practice his profession. An examining-magistrate accused him of embezzlement during receivership.

By our reporter
Alex Laclé

The president of the Bar Association, Lincoln ‘Dello’ Gomez confirmed the aforementioned. He stated that the Supervisory Council took this decision last week. The president explained that the Council can impose various sanctions. Disbarment is the most severe disciplinary measure. Theoretically, Van Esch could lodge an appeal against the decision with the Board of Appeal. That’s the only road open to the lawyer to prevent him from ever practicing his profession again. However, when asked by the Amigoe this morning attorney Johan Sjiem Fat, who defended Van Esch with the Supervisory Council, said he doesn’t think his client will lodged an appeal.

Behind closed doors

Neither Gomez nor Sjiem Fat wishes to comment on why Van Esch was disbarred. “It was a hearing in chambers, in other words behind closed doors”, the president explained. Gomez finds it important though that the public is informed about what happened and that it’s clear we have a system that tackles misbehavior of lawyers. Gomez confirmed there were complaints about Van Esch, about his receivership, in this case of a commercial company.

Bankruptcy

According to sources, it was a long-term bankruptcy (2002-2012) in the case Luis Mansur. At a certain point the examining-magistrate in charge of the bankruptcy discharged Van Esch from his receivership because he had the feeling something wasn’t right. When two other lawyers took over the receivership it appeared that things had indeed not gone well. At the time the judge decided not to call in the Public Prosecutor’s Office immediately but bring the embezzlement to the attention of the Supervisory Council first. For that matter, Van Esch had already requested his resignation voluntarily but the Council believed it had to impose this measure to prevent him from every practicing his profession of lawyer again. Until recently Van Esch was working as legal assistant and advisor for the government. It is unknown what he’s going to do now.

Incident

It was a long time ago that the Supervisory Council had had to impose such a drastic measure. Almost twenty years ago also lawyer Edwin Ras was disbarred in a similar case. This shows that such cases of embezzlement ‘are incidental’. “It doesn’t happen regularly,” said the president. There were several lawyers who had had to appear before the Council – for example John Zara recently – but not for such serious accusations, and therefore received minor punishments. The Supervisory Council consists of one judge and two attorneys. Their task is to monitor the functioning of lawyers. “A kind of compass.” Also the Council of Appeal consists of one judge and two attorneys.

http://www.dutchcaribbeanlegalportal.com/legal-documents/judgments/2195-premier-eman-moet-rectificeren

Google translation:

Prime Minister Eman must rectify
July 18, 2012 4:25 PM
ORANGE CITY - Prime Minister Mike Eman (AVP) to his statements against Eduardo Croes, brother of MEP leader Evelyn Wever-Croes, rectifying. That the Court of First Instance decided this morning in the lawsuit that Croes had brought. Eman against
Prime Minister Eman must within seven days post to 24ora news and newspaper Diario, which he indicates that his statements on 24 May in the press against Croes were offensive and inconsistent with the truth. In the rectification, the Prime Minister indicated that especially the allegations that Croes illegally would have gotten his money and sister of former Prime Minister Nelson Oduber beat and that he has no evidence. Not place the Prime Minister this rectification within a week, he must pay 1000 florins a day to Croes, up to a maximum of 50,000 florins.

In this case Prime Minister Mike Eman Represented by lawyer Charles van Esch was. Eduardo Croes was Represented by attorney Anthony Ruiz or law firm Croes Wever Chong.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #888 on: July 20, 2013, 08:52:42 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/aruba?start=50

Google translation:

Lito Laclé new police spokesman
TUESDAY, JULY 16, 2013 15:20

Lito Laclé new police spokesman

ORANGE CITY - Lito Laclé is the new police spokesman. He replaces Edwin "Papito" Comenencia that by September 9 the Police Corps Aruba (KPA) leaves ...

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/66973-lito-lacle-vocero-nobo-di-cuerpo-policial

Papiamentu translation:

lito lacle vocero new of cuerpo policial

monday, 15 july 2013 22:44

lito lacle aruba will have one vocero policial new. entrante first of july already end past owing to asumi his funcion but still not owing to leave publicamente. lito lacle have one trayectoria of 24 year in cuerpo policial where past owing to funciona also in various departamento. entrante 9 of september papito comenencia will leave for of cuerpo policial y the lugar will stay vacante. the trayectoria of lito lacle was enough amplio in the cuerpo of police. past owing to work straatdienst, recherche, rst, departamento of inteligencia cid in cuerpo policial but also past owing to maneha the team of remark of cuerpo policial. the plannan is much. cuerpo policial of aruba have to leave more pafo cu informacionnan important of logronan also of the cuerpo self. cuerpo policial berdad know achieve critica but his logronan majority trip is stay scondi. the ideanan y plannan is for come cu programanan special of cuerpo policial. people have to conoce more the departamentonan cu cuerpo policial have awendia. conoce y know they funcion. aruba have one cuerpo policial cu much personal y departamento prepara. one cuerpo policial profesional cu linknan internacional for combati crimennan internacional also. cu blood new can wait for much more of the departamento encabeza for lito lacle because; vocero policial new. john larmonie will stay give sosten also because; vocero suplente of cuerpo policial of aruba where his coperacion cu prensa was sublime also. papito comenencia is gradicie very for her coperacion of always y cu the disfruta his pensioen. actualmente already end the is cu vacacion in exterior pendiente the dianan cu miss first cu 9 of september.

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #889 on: July 21, 2013, 12:17:26 PM »

http://www.nodeju.com/10896/joran-van-der-sloot-appeal-for-lessor-sentence-denied.htmlhttp://www.nodeju.com/10896/joran-van-der-sloot-appeal-for-lessor-sentence-denied.htm

NDJ World | Published: Jul 19 2013  South America→World News

Joran Van Der Sloot Appeal For Lessor Sentence Denied LIMA – Joran van der Sloot’s appeal to receive a lesser jail sentence resulted in the Peruvian appeals court approving the original sentence of 28 years imprisonment.

Joran van der Sloot was originally sentenced to 28 years behind bars in January 2012 for murdering Peruvian native Stephany Flores Ramirez in his hotel room on May 30 2010.In addition, van der Sloot has also been ordered to pay $US60,000 retribution to the Flores family, in addition to Peruvian media.
The Dutchman is locked up at the Miguel Castro Castro prison in Peru and through his lawyer he says he filed the appeal for a lessor sentence because he believed he may receive less than 15 years since he confessed to the crime and he showed mercy to the court. - See more at: http://www.nodeju.com/10896/joran-van-der-sloot-appeal-for-lessor-sentence-denied.html#sthash.DmFIcuXP.dpuf

2 4 1
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #890 on: July 22, 2013, 12:18:14 AM »

I WOULD like to know how Joran is to pay off the $60,00. owed to Stephanie's family!!

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #891 on: July 22, 2013, 12:18:51 AM »

$60,000.00

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #892 on: July 22, 2013, 05:41:43 AM »

I'm glad they upheld the 28 year sentence but disappointed that he can't be extradited until sentence served.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #893 on: July 22, 2013, 05:43:00 AM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #894 on: July 23, 2013, 12:23:58 AM »

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #895 on: July 23, 2013, 07:15:28 PM »

Ann, Joran will always see himself as the perpetual victim.

Challapalca him!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #896 on: July 24, 2013, 12:39:01 AM »

What's our next date of interest?? Looks like the Dr. Phil fiasco is still a long way off. With Joran's extradition to the US looking doubtful -- what do we have to hang over Joran's head to get him to tell us where Natalee is?

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #897 on: July 26, 2013, 01:52:27 AM »

I don't mind stirring up a hornets nest. As per my post above......... the normal "legal" remedies are at best, in an extreme dormant state. I don't have any connections, inside knowledge, or any insight what may or not be going on "behind the scenes" BUT, it seems to me that the "crab trap" REALLY needs to be re-addressed. I can't believe Beth and Dave are content with Joran spending 27 more years in a Peruvian prison without some presure to bring Natalee home.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #898 on: July 26, 2013, 01:54:19 AM »

I don't mind stirring up a hornets nest. As per my post above......... the normal "legal" remedies are at best, in an extreme dormant state. I don't have any connections, inside knowledge, or any insight what may or not be going on "behind the scenes" BUT, it seems to me that the "crab trap" REALLY needs to be re-addressed. I can't believe Beth and Dave are content with Joran spending 27 more years in a Peruvian prison without some pressure to bring Natalee home.

cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #899 on: July 26, 2013, 07:53:50 AM »

I don't mind stirring up a hornets nest. As per my post above......... the normal "legal" remedies are at best, in an extreme dormant state. I don't have any connections, inside knowledge, or any insight what may or not be going on "behind the scenes" BUT, it seems to me that the "crab trap" REALLY needs to be re-addressed. I can't believe Beth and Dave are content with Joran spending 27 more years in a Peruvian prison without some presure to bring Natalee home.

I was recently wondering about the "crab trap" also.  How it was "disappeared" as soon as it was discovered?

I still think that Daddy Sloot, and some of his colleagues, are the ones who cleaned up the situation and Urine was never told all the particulars.  Daddy took it to the grave.  JMO

Natalee is an angel now and Urine is in the midnight express prison.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.