March 28, 2024, 06:24:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #867 12/01/12 - 8/16/13  (Read 497907 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2012, 03:54:37 AM »

The road to hell is paved with people just like Steve Cohen. You give me the cash - I'll sell you my essence, my soul, my integrity.

Used. Some will say refurbished to feel better about being used. Whatever turns you on.

Steve is but a very small footnote on a flea's bum.

It was easy money! Merry Christmas, Steve.

I hope your stocking is chock full of crap you find terribly unappealing... and you get rickets, or crabs... or something that makes you walk funny.

I agree with you Carpe, sad part is he is only one of so many we've seen in this case.  It's ridiculous!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2012, 03:59:34 AM »

Justice for Natalee!

::justice2NJ::

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2012, 06:52:18 AM »

.... an off topic post to my monkey friends

I just wanted to thank everyone this week for the responses in support. I know that I flew off the handle a bit and I GREATLY regret causing Klaas another major headache! We don't nearly express enough our gratitude for the tireless effort she has put in her totally VOLUNTARY job here. It is quite remarkable and we all owe her a debt of gratitude!

I've  had a week off here since Thanksgiving that allowed me to spend some extra time catching up and reflecting a bit of where we have been since 2005 and where we might be heading in pursuing justice for Natalee. This forum has always been the one place where I truly believe we can make a difference. I kind of think we are at a time in which we can rejuvenate some positive energy to start getting some answers in the Dr Phil case. I hope we can all come back together to make it happen!

ITA wreck!

I don't know how she does it, but she does!  She's superhuman.

And I appreciate ALL that she does here more than I could ever put into words.

THANK YOU KLAAS!   

Ditto from me.   

We need a "Super Monkey" icon to use when we post to Klaas, like we have a Bee for Muffy.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2012, 06:54:35 AM »

The road to hell is paved with people just like Steve Cohen. You give me the cash - I'll sell you my essence, my soul, my integrity.

Used. Some will say refurbished to feel better about being used. Whatever turns you on.

I hope your stocking is chock full of crap you find terribly unappealing... and you get rickets, or crabs... or something that makes you walk funny.

I agree with you Carpe, sad part is he is only one of so many we've seen in this case.  It's ridiculous!

None of the people involved in this case could lie straight in bed they are so crooked.

Nasty people on a nasty island.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2012, 08:32:24 AM »

I wonder if "mum" is being used  as a title of respect, affection or esteem rather than a marriage or blood relationship?  From past experience, I've been called "mum" by some when I lived in another country.  I don't really know how it applies in this case, but it was just a thought.  Maybe there are some relationships here.  Ya'll are pretty good at piecing things together.   

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=13363.msg1547386#msg1547386

::snipping2::
I thought this was interesting.  Do Berry and Hanni (den Boer) Peters have a daughter that's a tour guide in Cambodia?  I've only seen pictures of Berry so far with her in Cambodia, and she refers to Hanni as "mum" or "mum Hanni" on FB.  She has Anita listed as family on FB and Berry in the family picture album, he is also referred to as "grandpa Berry" in one of the pictures.  Just thought it was interesting that there may have actually been a relative living in close proximity to where Joran was for quite a while.  And I know Joran was said to be in Cambodia at times too.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2012, 08:35:54 AM »

None of the people involved in this case could lie straight in bed they are so crooked.

Nasty people on a nasty island.

Evil is as evil does and there are some very evil people involved in this case.  JMHO 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2012, 10:23:04 AM »

I wonder if "mum" is being used  as a title of respect, affection or esteem rather than a marriage or blood relationship?  From past experience, I've been called "mum" by some when I lived in another country.  I don't really know how it applies in this case, but it was just a thought.  Maybe there are some relationships here.  Ya'll are pretty good at piecing things together.   

I thought this was interesting.  Do Berry and Hanni (den Boer) Peters have a daughter that's a tour guide in Cambodia?  I've only seen pictures of Berry so far with her in Cambodia, and she refers to Hanni as "mum" or "mum Hanni" on FB.  She has Anita listed as family on FB and Berry in the family picture album, he is also referred to as "grandpa Berry" in one of the pictures.  Just thought it was interesting that there may have actually been a relative living in close proximity to where Joran was for quite a while.  And I know Joran was said to be in Cambodia at times too.

Could be MuffyBee, thanks for sharing your experience.  Do you think "grandpa" is used  in the same way?  TIA

jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2012, 10:38:15 AM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=203.0

BRIESEN, Edison - Minister of Transportation & Tourism

From the same page...

COHEN, Stephen J.    -  American residing in Aruba. Strategic Message Design Group (SMDG) Consulting Team chairman, adviser to the Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association (AHATA) and the Aruba Strategic Communications Task Force. Appeared on the Dr Phil Show in January 2006 as Aruba’s spokesperson claiming that 2 of the boys reported having sex with Natalee, and that J2K were guilty, after which he was severely reprimanded by Tourism Minister Briesen.  Has sister company to SMDG called Cohen DiLella Broadcast Group. Cohen now resides in California.

In today's news...

http://www.amigoe.com/aruba/137849-ex-minister-briesen-voor-rechter-vanwege-aangaan-dubieus-miljoenencontract

Google translation:

Ex-minister for justice because Briesen engage dubious million contract         

SATURDAY, DECEMBER 1, 2012 8:15

ORANGE CITY - In the case of the American festival producer Lee Tofanelli against the Aruban government should former minister Edison Briesen (MEP) is the right answer for concluding million contracts. The contracts were signed by Briesen in conflict with the law, according to the lawyer who defends the country Aruba.

The contracts were for the organization of Aruba Music Festival where many famous music stars performed. There are several contracts with Tofanelli, the last just before the 2009 elections. The successor Briesen as Minister of Tourism, Otmar Oduber (AVP) honored this contract and refused the services of the festival producer to pay. That tells lawyer Chris Lejuez the government defends.

Oduber did this on the basis of reports by the Central Audit Department (CAD) and the Public Prosecution Service (OM) drafted. This shows that ex-Minister Briesen tender has held for the services of the movie producer while though according to the Accounting Act had been. Ministers may in this Act otherwise make an exception and based on valid reasons, no public tender for services that keep more than 1 tonne florin costs. If this is selected, the Minister must be a ministerial decision Plan with the reasons why there was no public tender was held. But that has Briesen was omitted. This all happened in seven of the eight years that the contracts were applicable.

Millions of stories

It says Lejuez, ATA has tourist office at the time, several times the then Minister of Tourism negative opinion for entering into contracts with Tofanelli. These opinions, he ignored, says the lawyer. And that is perhaps one of the motives been said Lejuez why the judge now thinks that the former minister responsible and why Briesen in January in the courtroom accountability must be accountable. The risk is also present that Briesen millions have to pay to the government now Tofanelli Country Aruba in court has summoned. The festival producer demands based on the recently signed contract is $ 3,000,000. If the court finds that the government will have to pay that amount, but also finds that Briesen in conflict with the law has acted, then the government can recover the million amount Briesen, lays out the counsel.

The ex-minister does not otherwise criminal case against him to fear. According Lejuez there is a report from the Attorney General's indication no reason to see Briesen criminal prosecution.
Breisen ad Cohen are such slimeballs - will say anything to keep people happy. Is being a slimeball a requirement for residence on "One Happy Island"?  Everybody is happy b/c they are all crooked.

Challapalca him!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2012, 12:02:17 PM »

Could be MuffyBee, thanks for sharing your experience.  Do you think "grandpa" is used  in the same way?  TIA

I don't really know, texasmom.     That's why I put in my disclaimer.      But sometimes there are these cultural things etc. that can read as meaning something different than what another culture may read it.  That said, with "mum" and "grandpa Berry" put together, there could be family ties, especially with the other information you've compiled.  Interesting indeed.     It's gotten so I don't believe so much in coincidences any more, especially when it comes to Natalee's case and anything remotely associated with Aruba.     ::boxingjoran::

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2012, 12:18:26 PM »

I don't really know, texasmom.     That's why I put in my disclaimer.      But sometimes there are these cultural things etc. that can read as meaning something different than what another culture may read it.  That said, with "mum" and "grandpa Berry" put together, there could be family ties, especially with the other information you've compiled.  Interesting indeed.     It's gotten so I don't believe so much in coincidences any more, especially when it comes to Natalee's case and anything remotely associated with Aruba.     ::boxingjoran::

Ain't that the truth!  Thanks MuffyBee!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2012, 12:39:20 AM »

Justice for Natalee!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2012, 12:42:43 AM »

Justice for Stephany!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2012, 02:54:30 AM »

.... an off topic post to my monkey friends

I just wanted to thank everyone this week for the responses in support. I know that I flew off the handle a bit and I GREATLY regret causing Klaas another major headache! We don't nearly express enough our gratitude for the tireless effort she has put in her totally VOLUNTARY job here. It is quite remarkable and we all owe her a debt of gratitude!

I've  had a week off here since Thanksgiving that allowed me to spend some extra time catching up and reflecting a bit of where we have been since 2005 and where we might be heading in pursuing justice for Natalee. This forum has always been the one place where I truly believe we can make a difference. I kind of think we are at a time in which we can rejuvenate some positive energy to start getting some answers in the Dr Phil case. I hope we can all come back together to make it happen!

ITA wreck!

I don't know how she does it, but she does!  She's superhuman.

And I appreciate ALL that she does here more than I could ever put into words.

THANK YOU KLAAS!   

Ditto from me.   

We need a "Super Monkey" icon to use when we post to Klaas, like we have a Bee for Muffy.

AND, HERE SHE COMES....... TO SAVE THE DAY..........!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2012, 12:38:42 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE AND STEPHANY!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2012, 07:31:50 PM »

http://www.curacaochronicle.com/region/historic-contract-cap-and-repsol-for-exploration-oil-and-gas/

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2012, 07:39:06 PM »

https://www.arubachamber.com/templates/kvk/view_extract.php?k=36047

Wednesday, December 05, 2012 08:26

Only valid if accordingly signed by the Aruba Chamber of Commerce & Industry - J.E. Irausquin Blvd. 10, Oranjestad, Aruba.

Appearing in the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in ARUBA since 16 MAY 2006 under serial number 34834.0 is the company with the tradename:

CAP COMPANIA ARUBANO DI PETROLEO

Business address   L.G. SMITH BLVD. 76, ORANJESTAD WEST
Legal form   LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
Name of the company   CAP COMPANIA ARUBANO DI PETROLEO N.V.
Statutory seat   ARUBA
Date of incorporation   15 MAY 2006

Authorized capital   ARUBAN FLORINS 100,000.00
Issued capital   ARUBAN FLORINS 20,000.00
Paid up capital   ARUBAN FLORINS 20,000.00
Fiscal year   01 JANUARY thru 31 DECEMBER

DIRECTORS - AUTHORIZED PERSONS AND CORPORATE BODIES - SUPERVISORY BOARD:
CURET, EDUARDO ARMANDO;
Born in   ARUBA, ARUBA on 11 DECEMBER 1950
Nationality   DUTCH
Position   MANAGING DIRECTOR
Effective   15 MAY 2006
Authority   RESTRICTED

OBJECTIVE(S) OF THE COMPANY
1. HET ONDERZOEKEN NAAR EN DE WINNING VAN PETROLEUM IN HET ZEEGEBIED ARUBA, ALSMEDE HET VERVULLEN EN UITVOEREN VAN BIJ DE PETROLEUMVERORDENING OPGEDRAGEN TAKEN;
2. HET (DOEN) OPSPOREN, HET (DOEN) ONTWIKKELEN EN/OF HET (DOEN) BEHEREN VAN PETROLEUMVOORKOMENS IN HET ZEEGEBIED;
3. HET DEELNEMEN IN EN HET VOEREN VAN BEHEER OVER ANDERE ONDERNEMINGEN, DIE EEN SOORTGELIJK DOEL VOEREN;
4. HET FINANCIEREN VAN DOCHTERMAATSCHAPPIJEN, GROEPSMAATSCHAPPIJEN, AFHANKELIJKE MAATSCHAPPIJEN EN DEELNEMINGEN, WAARONDER BEGREPEN HET INSTAAN VOOR SCHULDEN VAN DIE MAATSCHAPPIJEN EN DEELNEMINGEN.

Google translation:

1. THE INVESTIGATIONS AND TO THE EXTRACTION OF PETROLEUM IN THE SEA ARUBA AND THE PERFORMANCE AND PERFORMANCE OF THE PETROLEUM REGULATION TASKS ASSIGNED;
2. THE (DO) DETECTION, THE (DO) DEVELOP AND / OR (DO) MANAGING IN THE MEDITERRANEAN PETROLEUMVOORKOMENS;
3. THE PARTICIPATING IN AND USE OF MANAGEMENT ON OTHER COMPANIES THAT A SIMILAR PURPOSE CARRY;
4. THE FINANCING OF SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, ASSOCIATED COMPANIES AND ASSOCIATES, INCLUDING THOSE RESPONSIBLE FOR DEBTS OF COMPANIES AND ASSOCIATES.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: December 05, 2012, 08:23:56 PM »

https://www.arubachamber.com/registers

REPSOL ARUBA
Business name: REPSOL ARUBA B.V.
KvK nr: 42540.0
Business Address: L.G. SMITH BLVD. 64, ORANJESTAD WEST

Well the detailed record of this company in the Aruba Chamber records has obviously been jacked with imo... But maybe it's just when I click on the detail to view it so maybe someone else will try and get the details.

http://mintportal.bvdep.com/MintPortal-OJMJFIGICIEIDIAICICI.urk

REPSOL ARUBA B.V.

If you wish to buy a business report on this company, please click here.

Private company

CONTACT INFORMATION

Location   'S-GRAVENHAGE, Netherlands

Only a limited report is displayed. To see the full report please sign in

http://www.parlamento.aw/index.php?simaction=content&pagid=11&stukid=885&mediumid=1

Parlamento di Aruba

Meetings

Assembly Committee on Finance and Economic Affairs 11.29.2012
Download this blog as PDF document
Place   : Committee Room of the States
Time   : 10:00
Chairman   : Yrausquin, JDE mr.
AGENDA:

1  Exchange of views with Arubano Compania di Petroleo SA (CAP SA) on the agreement which will be signed between CAP SA and Repsol Aruba BV concerning the exploration and exploitation of seabed resources in the maritime empire of Aruba

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: December 05, 2012, 08:36:41 PM »

Weird - this is what I see when I check the Aruba Chamber for Repsol

https://www.arubachamber.com/registers

Only valid if accordingly signed by the Aruba Chamber of Commerce & Industry - J.E. Irausquin Blvd. 10, Oranjestad, Aruba.

Appearing in the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in ARUBA since 31 DECEMBER 1969 under serial number . is the company with the tradename:

Business address    ,
Legal form    
Name of the company    
Date of commencement    31 DECEMBER 1969

Main branch: FUNDACION ANTI DROGA ARUBA (F.A.D.A) registered under number 0 located at DAKOTA SHOPPING PARADISE/AVENIDA DON MILIO CROES 51, ORANJESTAD OOST

OWNERS/PARTNERS
;

Position   SUPERVISORY DIRECTOR WITH RESTRICTED VOTE
Effective   31 DECEMBER 1969
Authority   UNKNOWN

CORNERSTONE CORPORATION N.V.;

Business address   EMMAPLEIN 4/POSTBUS 178, PHILIPSBURG, SINT MAARTEN, NETHERLANDS ANTILLES
Authority   UNKNOWN

WEVER, REYNALDO MODESTO;

Born in   ARUBA, ARUBA on 13 NOVEMBER 1936
Nationality   DUTCH
Authority   UNKNOWN

DE VRIES, JOHANNES JACOBUS PIETER;

Born in   THE NETHERLANDS, HAARLEMMERMEER on 15 DECEMBER 1944
Nationality   DUTCH
Authority   UNKNOWN

ODUBER, CORNELIA JOSEPHINE;

Born in   ARUBA, ARUBA on 30 MARCH 1947
Nationality   DUTCH
Position   BOARD-MEMBER
Authority   

CROES, JUAN LUCIO EDUARDO;

Born in   ARUBA, ARUBA on 24 NOVEMBER 1953
Nationality   DUTCH
Authority   UNKNOWN

MOLINA, JOSE ALEJANDRO;

Born in   ARGENTINA, BUENOS AIRES on 11 JANUARY 1957
Nationality   DUTCH
Authority   UNKNOWN

CARLO, ANTONIO AMADEO DIOMEDES ANIANO;

Born in   NETHERLANDS ANTILLES, CURACAO on 26 JULY 1957
Nationality   DUTCH
Authority   UNKNOWN

ROBLES, DENNIS;

Born in   ARUBA, ARUBA on 26 APRIL 1960
Nationality   DUTCH
Authority   UNKNOWN

BEYDE, CLIFFORD ARNOLD;

Born in   ARUBA, ARUBA on 18 JANUARY 1964
Nationality   DUTCH
Authority   UNKNOWN

CHAVARRIA VALVERDE, BERNAL ALBERTO;

Born in   COSTA RICA, SAN JOSE on 22 JUNE 1965
Nationality   COSTA RICAN
Effective   13 JULY 1999
Authority   UNKNOWN

, ;

Born in   on 31 DECEMBER 1969
Nationality   
Position   OWNER
Effective   16 JULY 1999
Authority   FULL

HESE-FLUONIA, SANDRA ALINE IZBERTHA;

Born in   on 28 APRIL 1197
Nationality   
Authority   UNKNOWN

DE HAAR-TRIMON, MARIA LUISA;

Born in   ARUBA on 02 DECEMBER 1956
Nationality   
Authority   UNKNOWN

JANGA, GLENDA MARINA;

Born in   NETHERLANDS ANTILLES, BONAIRE on 21 NOVEMBER 1952
Nationality   DUTCH
Authority   UNKNOWN

VAN HEYNINGEN, JOAN;

Born in   ARUBA on 29 OCTOBER 1958
Nationality   
Authority   UNKNOWN

JANSEN, EGILIA BEATRIX;

Born in   ARUBA, ARUBA on 12 JANUARY 1952
Nationality   DUTCH
Position   SECRETARY
Effective   28 FEBRUARY 2007
Authority   RESTRICTED

SCHWARZ, KURT HENRY;

Born in   U.S.A., NEW YORK on 26 SEPTEMBER 1958
Nationality   AMERICAN
Authority   UNKNOWN

FRANKEN, RUTILIO LEONARDO;

Born in   ARUBA, ARUBA on 01 AUGUST 1953
Nationality   DUTCH
Authority   UNKNOWN

DUARTE CORDEIRO, JILBERT;

Born in   ARUBA, ARUBA on 23 APRIL 1975
Nationality   DUTCH
Authority   UNKNOWN

DE MEY, VENANCIO ESTEBAN;

Born in   ARUBA, ARUBA on 01 APRIL 1936
Nationality   DUTCH
Authority   UNKNOWN

BOUWMAN, SANDRO GABRIEL FREDERIK;

Born in   THE NETHERLANDS, AMSTERDAM on 28 OCTOBER 1976
Nationality   DUTCH
Authority   UNKNOWN

TURMERO RODRIGUEZ, PEDRO HORACIO;

Born in   VENEZUELA, MATURIN on 05 JANUARY 1972
Nationality   VENEZUELAN
Authority   UNKNOWN

VISHCO MONTALEZA, JOSE MIGUEL;

Born in   ECUADOR, CUENCA on 08 OCTOBER 1971
Nationality   DUTCH
Authority   UNKNOWN

RAFAEL, RAYMOND MARTINUS;

Born in   ARUBA, ARUBA on 05 OCTOBER 1967
Nationality   DUTCH
Authority   UNKNOWN

VELDHUIS-LEIJDEKKERS, YVONNE MARIA;

Born in   THE NETHERLANDS, ARNHEM on 28 DECEMBER 1965
Nationality   DUTCH
Authority   UNKNOWN

RODGERS ACOSTA, GRISELIDYS;

Born in   DOMINICAN REPUBLIC on 11 FEBRUARY 1988
Nationality   DUTCH
Authority   UNKNOWN

OBJECTIVE(S) OF THE COMPANY
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: December 05, 2012, 09:39:03 PM »

Yep, that's what I got too Klaas.

Some of those people weren't part of the company before they were born!   

They knew we'd be checking...

Welcome to Aruba and transparency and all that garbage!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: December 05, 2012, 09:39:57 PM »

Yep, that's what I got too Klaas.

Some of those people weren't part of the company before they were born!   

They knew we'd be checking...

Welcome to Aruba and transparency and all that garbage!   

Self edit   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.