March 18, 2024, 11:18:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #867 12/01/12 - 8/16/13  (Read 497476 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #100 on: December 11, 2012, 12:32:05 AM »

If I understand correctly...they're getting married...in Holland.   

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/57158-parlamentario-mr-desiree-croes-y-abogado-mr-benvinda-de-sousa-ta-casa-diaranzon

member of parliament mr desiree croes y advocate mr benvinda de sousa is casa

diaranzon monday, 10 december 2012 23:14

publicamente the two profesionalnan here is saliendo cu another because; pareha. here is deal of mr. desiree croes that is advocate y also acolyte of parliament for her fraccion of avp y advocate mr. benvinda de sousa. for some time end they're in one relacion amoroso. esnan cu conoce owing to see they together because; pareha all caminda at the netherlands but also all caminda at aruba. they owing to arrive so far cu will casa at the netherlands diaranzon 12- 12-2012. famianan of both owing to trip for of aruba for the netherlands for asisti the casamento here of pareha of same sexo. one minister of aruba cu is of visit of trabao at the netherlands will is one of the testigonan. at aruba parehanan of same sexo not can casa y pesey self they owing to opta for haci'e at the netherlands in the season frieu y on one date cu kizas for they're much special.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #101 on: December 11, 2012, 12:51:05 AM »

Birthday party?  January 30, 2012

http://csn2011go.com/CSN3Old/index.php/caribbean/aruba-news/item/1294-parlamentario-mr-desiree-croes-a-celebra-su-fecha-natal#

member of parliament mr. desiree croes owing to celebra his date natal
member of parliament mr. desiree croes

monday, jan 30th, 2012 01:18 utc image gallery print email

oranjestad – week happen the member of parliament more new diarubasra. mr. desiree croes owing to celebra his date natal. this did take luga in one circulo familia at home of faction. at instant cu 12’or owing to beat family y some amistad much close cu was present owing to cuminsa canta for her member of parliament y desee much year more of life y for her follow cu the same good work cu past owing to come is haciendo.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #102 on: December 11, 2012, 12:59:17 AM »

http://issuu.com/awemainta/docs/11_dec_2012?mode=embed&layout=http%3A%2F%2Fskin.issuu.com%2Fv%2Flight%2Flayout.xml&showFlipBtn=true

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #103 on: December 11, 2012, 01:25:03 AM »

http://bearingpointcaribbean.com/news/onderzoek-integriteit-arubaanse-belastingdienst-klaar/

Research Integrity Aruban Tax Ready

Google translation:

FRIDAY, 23 NOVEMBER 2012

ORANGE CITY - The investigation that the Court has done to the integrity of tax Siad, in the sense that it finished on 7 December to parliament is presented.

The presentation to the Commission fixed States Country Expenditure. The research was conducted using the Dutch Court. When asked recently Siad spokesman Meverly Romano what that has held, she could not answer. "We as staff have not noticed."

The study is the result of last year's leak of confidential tax information of businessman Jossy Mansur, which include morning newspaper Diario possession. This led to the suspension of Management members and an internal investigation. In parliament, in particular the opposition questioned put the impartiality of this study due to the political charge. Especially because it had long been in Siad rumbling since the minister two directors pushed aside for a new management that internal affairs should ask.

States member Juan David Yrausquin early in October 2011 and then the research is not the Court could be done. In March of this year, from a letter of States President Paul Croes (AVP) announced that the Court, assisted by her Dutch colleague, the integrity examination is undertaken. The study would also "emphatically not a person-oriented research 'are.

Information leakage

The confidential tax information concerning correspondence between Jossy Mansur and the Tax. That was partly also published on Facebook by former MEP leader and Prime Minister Nelson Oduber. In the correspondence, dating from February 2011, Mansur asked to settle their tax amounting to one and a half million florins. That request was rejected by the Tax since Mansur them a sum of 20 million owed. Because of this vulnerability, three senior officials of Siad inactive put, on suspicion of leaking the documents.

Politicians denounced the leak last year in government and thus to the IRS. Opposition parties MEP and PDR was also found that there are two sides to sit. On the one hand, officials bound to secrecy, but there are also situations where disclosure of confidential information, such as misconduct (whistleblowing), it may be justified. Last week brought parliamentarian Booshi Wever out that the tax policy seizures would have changed. On instruction of the Minister responsible for Finance would 'be puppets "to the IRS have the task given to certain large businesses do not seize to tax. Also, at a jewelry store a debt of some 12 million florins for no apparent reason reduced to 1.3 million florins, says Weaver. The reason that large companies the spring dance is because under the 'public interest' would fall and that an attachment so the company, employees and Aruba at a disadvantage. The parliamentarian find this unfair, because ordinary citizens have to pay ordinary income tax liability.

Inquiry at the IRS or indeed policy seizures has changed, has so far yielded nothing.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #104 on: December 11, 2012, 02:01:49 AM »

I've tried to read Joran's self serving bunch of crap a few times now.  Still haven't made it all the way through it. 

It infuriates me.

Absolutely no regard for the beautiful young woman that he savagely murdered and left to rot in the Hotel Tac, while he got himself out of the country and called his mommy and the best lawyers for help.  That's always been his way out before...

I decided to go to the airport and book the first flight to Holland because at that time I felt like it was the right thing to be doing since I am a Dutch citizen and I obviously did not feel safe.

::boxingjoran:: ::boxingjoran:: ::boxingjoran:: ::boxingjoran:: ::boxingjoran:: ::boxingjoran:: ::boxingjoran:: ::boxingjoran:: ::boxingjoran:: ::boxingjoran::

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #105 on: December 11, 2012, 02:13:14 AM »

::justice2NJ::

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #106 on: December 11, 2012, 04:03:20 AM »

I keepthefaith that we are all here for the long haul. If Urine doesn't go before any one of us Monkeys happens to be taken home by the Lord, we will keep the candles lit for those who have gone before us and make sure Urine gets his comeuppance when the Lord is ready. I believe!!

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY AND STEPHANY FLORES

GOODNIGHT & GOD BLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

an angelic monkey

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #107 on: December 11, 2012, 08:40:01 AM »

Good morning camochance!  It's always good to see you, even if it's up in the rafters!     

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: December 11, 2012, 08:41:12 AM »

I keepthefaith that we are all here for the long haul. If Urine doesn't go before any one of us Monkeys happens to be taken home by the Lord, we will keep the candles lit for those who have gone before us and make sure Urine gets his comeuppance when the Lord is ready. I believe!!

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY AND STEPHANY FLORES

GOODNIGHT & GOD BLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #109 on: December 11, 2012, 08:42:50 AM »

I've tried to read Joran's self serving bunch of crap a few times now.  Still haven't made it all the way through it. 

It infuriates me.

Absolutely no regard for the beautiful young woman that he savagely murdered and left to rot in the Hotel Tac, while he got himself out of the country and called his mommy and the best lawyers for help.  That's always been his way out before...

I decided to go to the airport and book the first flight to Holland because at that time I felt like it was the right thing to be doing since I am a Dutch citizen and I obviously did not feel safe.

::boxingjoran:: ::boxingjoran:: ::boxingjoran:: ::boxingjoran:: ::boxingjoran:: ::boxingjoran:: ::boxingjoran:: ::boxingjoran:: ::boxingjoran:: ::boxingjoran::

Feel arrogant and entitled much, Joran?!!   ::boxingjoran:: ::boxingjoran:: ::boxingjoran:: ::boxingjoran:: ::boxingjoran:: ::boxingjoran::

crazybabyborg
« Reply #110 on: December 11, 2012, 04:24:34 PM »

Well, God Forbid that Joran shouldn't feel safe!    ::boxingjoran:: ::boxingjoran:: ::boxingjoran::
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #111 on: December 11, 2012, 10:41:51 PM »

I couldn't read it either, TM.

Joran will now begin the next leg of his media career, that is, telling the "truth" about that night with Stephany -  creating whole new scenarios with each version, taking pleasure from the pain he causes her family.

He's got nothing else.  It's all he knows.

Don't let's feed the beast.

JMO and only MO

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #112 on: December 12, 2012, 12:07:23 AM »

I couldn't read it either, TM.

Joran will now begin the next leg of his media career, that is, telling the "truth" about that night with Stephany -  creating whole new scenarios with each version, taking pleasure from the pain he causes her family.

He's got nothing else.  It's all he knows.

Don't let's feed the beast.

JMO and only MO

Comments from one of the recent articles in the Dutch news...

http://www.hartvannederland.nl/nederland/2012/joran-zoekt-publiciteit-om-boek/

Google translation:

Theo Bik
Let this psychopath now finally dead silence.
If anyone deserves no attention
Reply · 3 · Like · Message tracking · Yesterday at 10:28

Wendy Hillenbrand · Peace Borch College
agree with the response below, not a second more attention
Reply · Like · Yesterday at 12:17 · Post follow

Jacquie Sanders
Does he really think there are people who are book / movie to watch / read?! This scumbag just does not get more attention!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #113 on: December 12, 2012, 12:36:46 AM »

Justice for Natalee!

::justice2NJ::

crazybabyborg
« Reply #114 on: December 12, 2012, 03:01:04 AM »

Wasn't she just beautiful? Thank you, TM. 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #115 on: December 13, 2012, 02:08:44 AM »

Wasn't she just beautiful? Thank you, TM. 

Absolutely CBB, inside and out.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #116 on: December 13, 2012, 02:15:49 AM »

http://www.bnr.nl/programma/juridischezaken/194333-1212/tuchtrechter-tikt-moszkowicz-weer-op-vingers

Google translation:

Disciplinary Moszkowicz tap again on fingers
By Anne-Greet Haars
12 DECEMBER 2012 1:54 P.M. | BNR.NL

Lawyer Bram Moszkowicz was again convicted by the disciplinary court. The Board of Discipline in Amsterdam laid him on Wednesday a warning for insulting judge Marcel van Oosten.

From East was the presiding judge in the trial of PVV leader Geert Wilders. Last year Moszkowicz called him in an interview in The Guardian "spasmodic" and "humorless" and he said that the court "apparently from above" was "stuffed" with assignments.

The lawyer goes too far with those statements, the Board found and declared the complaint by the dean of the Amsterdam Bar Association Germ Kemper founded.

Other case
late October forbade the board Moszkowicz in another disciplinary case the advocatenvak longer exercise . Kemper in that case had complained about the systematic non-compliance with the rules of the profession, including the reporting of cash payments above EUR 15,000. Moszkowicz has appealed against that decision. Whether he insult in the case does, is still unclear. He was not present when the verdict Wednesday.

(Article from October)

http://www.amigoe.com/english/133929-moszkowicz-remains-lawyer-of-alex-mathew-for-the-time-being

Moszkowicz remains lawyer of Alex Mathew for the time being         
TUESDAY, 30 OCTOBER 2012 13:34

ORANJESTAD — The well-known Dutch criminal lawyer Bram Moszkowicz is still the lawyer of Alex Mathew, suspect in the Strea-case on human trafficking practices and money laundering in the former strip club Foxy Lady. His Aruban lawyer John Zara stated this in reply to the news that the disciplinary judge in the Netherlands discharged Moszkowicz from his office.

By our reporter

Alex Laclé

Zara stated before the Amigoe this morning that he heard about the problems his Dutch colleague is facing but isn’t informed of any details. Moszkowicz was disbarred for life today by the Council of Discipline today because he injured the esteem of the Bar, according to the disciplinary board, by accepting thousands of euros on cash money from clients, by not refunding advance payments and for not having a proper administration. Moszkowicz can continue his profession as lawyer while he lodges an appeal against the sentence.

::snipping2::

Strea-case

According to the planning, the Strea-case will come up in court on January 16. Witnesses are still to be heard, said lawyer Zara. When asked if he already received all documents from the Public Prosecutor, the lawyer answered cryptically ‘yes and no’. “That’s all I can say.” Earlier on suspect Mathew said he wasn’t given access to all dossiers in his case. This supposedly hinders the preparations for his criminal case in court.

Mathew, his wife Liliana and security guard Michael Levestone are suspected of human trafficking, money laundering, criminal activities, assault and drug trade. He was arrested halfway 2010 and taken into custody for over eighteen months. He has been released ‘under conditions’. Zara stated that his client had to hand in his passport to Justice and is to report every week.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #117 on: December 13, 2012, 02:49:32 AM »

If I understand correctly...they're getting married...in Holland.   

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/57158-parlamentario-mr-desiree-croes-y-abogado-mr-benvinda-de-sousa-ta-casa-diaranzon

member of parliament mr desiree croes y advocate mr benvinda de sousa is casa

diaranzon monday, 10 december 2012 23:14

publicamente the two profesionalnan here is saliendo cu another because; pareha. here is deal of mr. desiree croes that is advocate y also acolyte of parliament for her fraccion of avp y advocate mr. benvinda de sousa. for some time end they're in one relacion amoroso. esnan cu conoce owing to see they together because; pareha all caminda at the netherlands but also all caminda at aruba. they owing to arrive so far cu will casa at the netherlands diaranzon 12- 12-2012. famianan of both owing to trip for of aruba for the netherlands for asisti the casamento here of pareha of same sexo. one minister of aruba cu is of visit of trabao at the netherlands will is one of the testigonan. at aruba parehanan of same sexo not can casa y pesey self they owing to opta for haci'e at the netherlands in the season frieu y on one date cu kizas for they're much special.

http://www.amigoe.com/aruba

Google translation:

Gay marriage Aruban parliament

WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 12, 2012 9:12

ORANGE CITY - In Aruba, they can not marry, but in Amsterdam gave ASF parliamentarian Desiree Croes and her partner Benvinda de Sousa today, 12.12.12, ...

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/57224-parlamentario-desiree-croes-y-sra-benvinda-de-sousa-uni-pa-ley

Papiamentu translation:

member of parliament desiree croes y sra. benvinda de sousa uni for ley

wednesday, 12 december 2012 10:55

as owing to wordo anuncia recientemente cu member of parliament desiree croes will owing to bay casa cu advocate benvinda de sousa today on day 12-12-12 this owing to become realidad. at the netherlands in compania of family, conocirnan y agent of gabinete mike eman the pareha owing to casa for ley. words of much felicidad is the desire for her pareha here.

(resized the photos)

what's "up" with that chair?   

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #118 on: December 13, 2012, 02:56:55 AM »

TM,
I noticed that chair too.  I thought maybe it was a prank pic at first.  lol

These are my opinions and subject to change.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #119 on: December 13, 2012, 03:01:55 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/aruba?start=5

Google translation:

In brief
WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 12, 2012 9:12
Murder Suspect Held The detective held this morning in Seroe Blanco a man suspected of murdering Esperanza Amparo Marte (51) in September of this year in Alto Vista. The victim ...
Read more ...

(Link to posts about the murder from September)
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=188.msg1540508#msg1540508

http://www.awe24.com/20121212/12840/Den_un_entrada_judicial_autoridad_a_logra_detene_e_sospechoso_di_e_asesinato_di

in one entrance judicial autoridad owing to succeed detene the sospechoso of the asesinato of one lady at alto vista

17 hora happen come across, 12 of december 2012 10:04

seccion: incidente

diaranzon morning autoridad judicial of recherche distrito north acompaña for judge comisario griffier y fiscal owing to haci one entrance judicial at one cas at seroe blanco 68f y owing to detene the sospechoso principal of the caso of the recien asesinato of one lady at alto vista. is deal here of the dominicano "will acevedo silverio" of 30 year that is being sospecha of owing to asesina his ex-suegra. at his cas the oficialnan owing to achieve several evidencia y owing to confisca all esakinan. they owing to bay cu 2 car sientanan of one car y apparently will owing to achieve drugs also the ultimo here not owing to stay confirma. the is being sospecha of owing to kill his mother-in-law cruelmente y owing to bente in one buraco in forest in cercania of the victima his trailer. judge comisario, griffier y fiscal conhuntamente cu boss of recherche of north owing to bay at the trabao of sospechoso also for look at if can achieve more evidencia.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.