March 28, 2024, 02:30:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #867 12/01/12 - 8/16/13  (Read 497939 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #180 on: December 23, 2012, 05:47:27 PM »

Thinking of Beth as I always do this time of year and the valiant monkeys who have stayed the course for her and Natalee.

I just received a chain prayer email from Beth last week ..It was nice that I was in her thoughts : Beth is my Hero, she is the strongest woman I know, and respect 

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #181 on: December 23, 2012, 08:42:04 PM »

Thinking of Beth as I always do this time of year and the valiant monkeys who have stayed the course for her and Natalee.
Unfortunately Stefany and her family became unnecessary victims!   ::boxingjoran::

Thank you texasmom.  You bring so much to this thread,  and I don't say thank you often enough!    an angelic monkey

Wishing everyone a blessed Christmas and Happy Holidays.   

::justice2NJ:: ::justice2NJ:: ::justice2NJ:: ::justice2NJ:: ::justice2NJ::

Thank you for your kindness, Can!   

Merry Christmas to you and yours!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #182 on: December 24, 2012, 03:07:41 AM »

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #183 on: December 24, 2012, 07:09:48 AM »

I just received a chain prayer email from Beth last week ..It was nice that I was in her thoughts : Beth is my Hero, she is the strongest woman I know, and respect 

How nice for you Blonde!  You have picked a worthy hero!   an angelic monkey
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #184 on: December 24, 2012, 07:12:50 AM »

Unfortunately Stefany and her family became unnecessary victims!   ::boxingjoran::

Thank you texasmom.  You bring so much to this thread,  and I don't say thank you often enough!    an angelic monkey

Wishing everyone a blessed Christmas and Happy Holidays.   

::justice2NJ:: ::justice2NJ:: ::justice2NJ:: ::justice2NJ:: ::justice2NJ::

Thank you for your kindness, Can!   

Merry Christmas to you and yours!   

My pleasure texasmom! 

Best Christmas wishes to you and your family.   
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #185 on: December 24, 2012, 01:55:42 PM »

Edit to fix image.  Missing bracket.  MB
Merry Christmas Kermit we go back 7 years now in our search for Natalee and our friendship will always be treasured ..

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #186 on: December 25, 2012, 03:02:48 AM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #187 on: December 25, 2012, 03:21:45 AM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #188 on: December 25, 2012, 03:30:13 AM »

My thoughts and prayers are with the families of Natalee and Stephany.  I hope the memories of Christmases past will bring them comfort this Christmas.

Merry Christmas everyone! 

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #189 on: December 25, 2012, 04:22:36 AM »

MERRY CHRISTMAS

I WILL BE HERE AGAIN NEXT YEAR!

an angelic monkey

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #190 on: December 25, 2012, 01:49:22 PM »

My thoughts and prayers are with the families of Natalee and Stephany.  I hope the memories of Christmases past will bring them comfort this Christmas.

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
lowsw
Scared Monkey

« Reply #191 on: December 25, 2012, 07:21:00 PM »

Merry Christmas to everyone.

It is so gratifying to see how many are still here after almost 91 months.  One day this will all end and, until then, we must keep the candle of hope burning.  Natalee will not be forgotten, nor will her family members.

God Bless Natalee
Prayers for Natalee and her families
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #192 on: December 25, 2012, 08:58:06 PM »

For Natalee

Gone from this earthly world and now in God's Arms.

Never Forgotten Never Forgotten Never Forgotten Never Forgotten Never Forgotten Never Forgotten Never Forgotten Never Forgotten Never Forgotten Never Forgotten Never Forgotten Never Forgotten Never Forgotten Never Forgotten Never Forgotten Never Forgotten Never Forgotten Never Forgotten Never Forgotten Never Forgotten Never Forgotten Never Forgotten Never Forgotten Never Forgotten Never Forgotten Never Forgotten Never Forgotten Never Forgotten Never Forgotten Never Forgotten Never Forgotten Never Forgotten Never Forgotten Never Forgotten Never Forgotten Never Forgotten Never Forgotten Never Forgotten Never Forgotten Never Forgotten Never Forgotten Never Forgotten Never Forgotten Never Forgotten Never Forgotten Never Forgotten Never Forgotten Never Forgotten Never Forgotten Never Forgotten Never Forgotten Never Forgotten Never Forgotten Never Forgotten Never Forgotten Never Forgotten Never Forgotten Never Forgotten Never Forgotten Never Forgotten Never Forgotten Never Forgotten Never Forgotten Never Forgotten Never Forgotten Never Forgotten Never Forgotten Never Forgotten Never Forgotten Never Forgotten Never Forgotten Never Forgotten Never Forgotten Never Forgotten Never Forgotten Never Forgotten Never Forgotten Never Forgotten Never Forgotten Never Forgotten Never Forgotten Never Forgotten Never Forgotten Never Forgotten

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #193 on: December 25, 2012, 10:29:50 PM »

Merry Christmas all an angelic monkey

Love,

IBE

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #194 on: December 25, 2012, 10:34:48 PM »

Merry Christmas IBE!

Merry Christmas Rob and Lowsw & KTF!

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #195 on: December 26, 2012, 12:03:01 AM »

Merry Christmas to everyone.

It is so gratifying to see how many are still here after almost 91 months.  One day this will all end and, until then, we must keep the candle of hope burning.  Natalee will not be forgotten, nor will her family members.

It is gratifying. It makes my heart feel good... the gang's still all here for Natalee! She was worth it.

We may never get her body back... but never give up hope.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #196 on: December 26, 2012, 12:11:51 AM »

& to you too, texasmom!

Thank you for the great pictures. I love 'em.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #197 on: December 26, 2012, 12:58:07 AM »

& to you too, texasmom!

Thank you for the great pictures. I love 'em.

Thank you Carpe!  We really had a great day, so much to be thankful for.  Although snow on Christmas day is rare here, we had some this afternoon after thunderstorms last night and this morning!  It was so pretty, and was a nice ending for such a special day with family.

You're welcome, I love posting the pictures...I remember before I knew how to post them how I loved all the great ones you and others would post here for Natalee.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #198 on: December 26, 2012, 01:15:04 AM »

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas, so great to see all the posts of those who stopped by today!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #199 on: December 26, 2012, 01:22:29 AM »

Justice for Natalee! 

::justice2NJ::

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.