March 29, 2024, 01:56:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #867 12/01/12 - 8/16/13  (Read 498014 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #280 on: January 19, 2013, 08:49:33 AM »

Justice for Natalee!

::justice2NJ::

Thank you for posting the photo of Natalee with Macy, texasmom.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #281 on: January 19, 2013, 06:06:59 PM »

I think most who have followed Natalee's case will remember this guy...wonder what other questionable and/or illegal contracts he entered into?  He obviously didn't think the rules applied to him.  

One in particular always comes to mind when I think of this guy.  Still have to wonder about that.  

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=203.0

BRIESEN, Edison - Minister of Transportation & Tourism

From the same page...

COHEN, Stephen J.    -  American residing in Aruba. Strategic Message Design Group (SMDG) Consulting Team chairman, adviser to the Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association (AHATA) and the Aruba Strategic Communications Task Force. Appeared on the Dr Phil Show in January 2006 as Aruba’s spokesperson claiming that 2 of the boys reported having sex with Natalee, and that J2K were guilty, after which he was severely reprimanded by Tourism Minister Briesen.  Has sister company to SMDG called Cohen DiLella Broadcast Group. Cohen now resides in California.

In today's news...

http://www.amigoe.com/aruba/137849-ex-minister-briesen-voor-rechter-vanwege-aangaan-dubieus-miljoenencontract

Google translation:

Ex-minister for justice because Briesen engage dubious million contract         

SATURDAY, DECEMBER 1, 2012 8:15

ORANGE CITY - In the case of the American festival producer Lee Tofanelli against the Aruban government should former minister Edison Briesen (MEP) is the right answer for concluding million contracts. The contracts were signed by Briesen in conflict with the law, according to the lawyer who defends the country Aruba.

The contracts were for the organization of Aruba Music Festival where many famous music stars performed. There are several contracts with Tofanelli, the last just before the 2009 elections. The successor Briesen as Minister of Tourism, Otmar Oduber (AVP) honored this contract and refused the services of the festival producer to pay. That tells lawyer Chris Lejuez the government defends.

Oduber did this on the basis of reports by the Central Audit Department (CAD) and the Public Prosecution Service (OM) drafted. This shows that ex-Minister Briesen tender has held for the services of the movie producer while though according to the Accounting Act had been. Ministers may in this Act otherwise make an exception and based on valid reasons, no public tender for services that keep more than 1 tonne florin costs. If this is selected, the Minister must be a ministerial decision Plan with the reasons why there was no public tender was held. But that has Briesen was omitted. This all happened in seven of the eight years that the contracts were applicable.

Millions of stories

It says Lejuez, ATA has tourist office at the time, several times the then Minister of Tourism negative opinion for entering into contracts with Tofanelli. These opinions, he ignored, says the lawyer. And that is perhaps one of the motives been said Lejuez why the judge now thinks that the former minister responsible and why Briesen in January in the courtroom accountability must be accountable. The risk is also present that Briesen millions have to pay to the government now Tofanelli Country Aruba in court has summoned. The festival producer demands based on the recently signed contract is $ 3,000,000. If the court finds that the government will have to pay that amount, but also finds that Briesen in conflict with the law has acted, then the government can recover the million amount Briesen, lays out the counsel.

The ex-minister does not otherwise criminal case against him to fear. According Lejuez there is a report from the Attorney General's indication no reason to see Briesen criminal prosecution.

I always thought that Eddie Breisen was one of the crookedest of the crooks in aruba.

I wondered why the last document didn't quote Steve Cohen in that last document
from the Kalpoe Lawsuit.   I think there is even a video of him saying that two of
the three boys had admitted to having sex with Natalee.
Edit to fix quote/missing bracket.  MB

Me too.   

Me too.  It's not just Music Festivals...  IIRC he illegally awarded a contract for the re-development of the harbor to a Spanish company without any kind of open bid or negotiating process.

"He's so crooked he couldn't lie straight in bed."

02/12/2008
Council of Ministers of Aruba makes a decision leading Edison Briesen, Minister of Tourism & Transportation to appoint MTBS  (Maritime & Transport Business Solutions) as Project Manager to lead and direct the redevelopment of the Aruban harbor areas.

02/22/2008
E. Briesen sends a letter to Juan Manuel Trujillo in Madrid, Spain advising him of the appointment of MTBS as Project Manager of the redevelopment of Aruban harbor areas.

04/24/2008
RED (A Political Party) Reports Against Premier Nelson Oduber & Minister of Tourism and Transport Edison Briesen … Accountability, Forgery & Bribery?

“Party-leader Rudy Lampe of opposition party RED and his fellow party member Armand Hessels reported violation of the accountability act and forgery in the harbour project in Aruba against Premier Nelson Oduber (MEP) and his fellow party member Minister of Tourism and transport, Edison Briesen, with the Public Prosecutor (OM) on Monday afternoon.  According to RED, there is supposedly also bribery involved.”

05/06/2008
Edison Briesen, minister of Tourism and Transport:  We do follow the tender rules

ORANJESTAD – “That we ignore the international tender rules of the World Trade Organization is a lie. We do follow the national rules and that goes also for the contract with MTBS”, says Tourism-minister Edison Briesen in a reaction on the reporting of RED against him and Prime Minister Nelson Oduber.

The minister lashed out at the informants in a press conference.  “Mister Rudy Lampe and Mister Armand Hessels, your time will come.  The evidence given to the Public prosecutor will also go to my lawyer; because I can also start a criminal case for slander.” Briesen explains that the government is not required to put up work to public tender. 

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #282 on: January 22, 2013, 11:58:49 PM »

Justice for Natalee!

::justice2NJ::

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #283 on: January 23, 2013, 05:46:41 PM »

http://books.broadwayworld.com/article/Author-Elena-Ronda-Reveals-Insights-on-the-Whereabouts-of-Natalee-Holloway-20130123

::snipping2::

In "Not in Water nor in Sand," the author recounts how she learned facts about the disappearance of a young girl named Natalee Holloway in June 2005. Albeit being an ordinary person, who experienced both happy and troubled times, Ronda began to experience a series of extraordinary awakenings, which led her to experience visions, visitation, and revelations.

Not wanting to turn her back on the quest to seek justice for the poor victim, Ronda became involved with solving the mystery, doing everything she could to help. Nonetheless, her efforts ended up in vain after being thwarted by interventions outside of her control. "Not in Water nor in Sand" is her attempt to document everything she learned about the case, hoping that in this way, she can still take part in bringing the truth out of the darkness and into the light.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #284 on: January 23, 2013, 09:14:45 PM »

http://books.broadwayworld.com/article/Author-Elena-Ronda-Reveals-Insights-on-the-Whereabouts-of-Natalee-Holloway-20130123

In "Not in Water nor in Sand," the author recounts how she learned facts about the disappearance of a young girl named Natalee Holloway in June 2005. Albeit being an ordinary person, who experienced both happy and troubled times, Ronda began to experience a series of extraordinary awakenings, which led her to experience visions, visitation, and revelations.

Not wanting to turn her back on the quest to seek justice for the poor victim, Ronda became involved with solving the mystery, doing everything she could to help. Nonetheless, her efforts ended up in vain after being thwarted by interventions outside of her control. "Not in Water nor in Sand" is her attempt to document everything she learned about the case, hoping that in this way, she can still take part in bringing the truth out of the darkness and into the light.

anyone know who this is?? 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #285 on: January 23, 2013, 09:50:46 PM »

I'll see if I can figure it out, lol.  Probably someone from the "old" days we all know and either love or hate.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #286 on: January 23, 2013, 09:56:06 PM »

http://elenaronda.com/author.html

Elena Ronda is the oldest of four children. They are originally from Puerto Rico. At the age of three, her mother moved to the state of New Jersey where she was raised. She is the mother of two daughters and four grandchildren. She lived in the state of New Jersey during most of her childhood and adult life. She has been in Jacksonville, Florida for the past twenty years.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #287 on: January 23, 2013, 09:57:55 PM »

Shango?  Monkey Devil!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #288 on: January 23, 2013, 10:03:04 PM »

cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #289 on: January 23, 2013, 11:07:22 PM »

Maybe she is related to that lady who has Joran's back ?  What is her name?  Mary?  That is funding him? 

Trying to make a buck...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #290 on: January 24, 2013, 12:01:07 AM »

Maybe she is related to that lady who has Joran's back ?  What is her name?  Mary?  That is funding him? 

Trying to make a buck...

Yeah could be.  One thing I know for sure, I'm not buying her book 
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #291 on: January 24, 2013, 12:22:18 AM »

Shango?  Monkey Devil!

Monkey Devil!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #292 on: January 24, 2013, 12:47:54 AM »

Seriously though, I haven't found where anyone by that name or similar name has ever been a member of SM nor a member of RU. 
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #293 on: January 24, 2013, 05:09:59 AM »

Shango?  Monkey Devil!

This is the funniest comment I have seen for some time.   Good one Klaas

.....and I see on page 2 in the excerpt from her book that she has a friend assisting or co-writing the book with her.  No name.....  could it be one of the many faces of CLW?

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #294 on: January 24, 2013, 08:48:16 AM »

Shango?  Monkey Devil!

Now that's funny right there!!   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #295 on: January 24, 2013, 09:09:21 AM »

Shango?  Monkey Devil!

This is the funniest comment I have seen for some time.   Good one Klaas

.....and I see on page 2 in the excerpt from her book that she has a friend assisting or co-writing the book with her.  No name.....  could it be one of the many faces of CLW?

Hadn't thought of that, you are so right!   rendeer
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #296 on: January 24, 2013, 07:18:49 PM »

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/sample/read/9781479729517

From the "acknowledgements" her friend "Migdalia" helped her with the book.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #297 on: January 24, 2013, 07:43:03 PM »

https://www.google.com/search?

(Searched migdalia+natalee holloway)

Not in Water nor in Sand - Scribd
www.scribd.com/doc/114191410/Not-in-Water-nor-in-SandShareNov 23, 2012 – Migdalia. who gave his life for the salvation of many. for believing and .... of all. it was clear to me that Natalee Holloway was buried in a house.

Not in Water nor in Sand - Scribd
www.scribd.com/doc/114191401/Not-in-Water-nor-in-SandNov 23, 2012 – This was the very first time that I had seen the news about the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. and as He showed me the floor. was ...

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #298 on: January 24, 2013, 07:45:53 PM »

Timing is interesting, if that's the revelation.

jmo

::boxingjoran::

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #299 on: January 24, 2013, 09:45:31 PM »

I noted this is a post by someone with that same first name of Ronda. This is from my old copy of posts from the old Natalee Holloway site back in 2005. I wonder if it is a co inky dink

Notes of encouragement and reports of prayers may be e-mailed to Natalee’s family through Sheridan Hills Baptist Church at prayer@elevate.cc.
This woman is a mother who had a daughter on the trip and friends with Natalee: I also think she is arbeej @ yahoo.com
And maybe RONDA at nataleeholloway site

from a list of members of the Natalee Holloway site:I noted that the same name was a member there back in 2005

Ronda70: 35, married at 29, first child born in Dec pre mature.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.