March 28, 2024, 08:01:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #867 12/01/12 - 8/16/13  (Read 497911 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #300 on: January 24, 2013, 09:47:44 PM »

May God Bless You And Your Family.
Posted by: Ronda Williams | Thursday, July 07, 2005 at 10:58 PM
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #301 on: January 24, 2013, 09:58:09 PM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #302 on: January 25, 2013, 12:48:58 AM »

Justice for Natalee!

::justice2NJ::

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #303 on: January 25, 2013, 01:33:36 AM »

NOTHING gets by here!!

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #304 on: January 25, 2013, 07:20:55 PM »

NOTHING gets by here!!

LOL Wreck, i was just thinking it is starting to feel like 2005 again. One name and we all hit the search button!  ::justice2NJ::

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #305 on: January 25, 2013, 07:59:32 PM »

NOTHING gets by here!!

LOL Wreck, i was just thinking it is starting to feel like 2005 again. One name and we all hit the search button!  ::justice2NJ::

Yes, it's true!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #306 on: January 26, 2013, 11:53:35 AM »

::boxingjoran::

There are 2 new articles just hours old about Joran on Google News Search.  I couldn't get them translated.

Here is one of the links:

http://www.powned.tv/nieuws/buitenland/2013/01/politiepatrouilles_bij_hoofdsc.html

If someone could get them and translate them I would certainly appreciate iy.

Thanks.

Challapalca him!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #307 on: January 26, 2013, 12:01:41 PM »

There are 2 new articles just hours old about Joran on Google News Search.  I couldn't get them translated.

Here is one of the links:

http://www.powned.tv/nieuws/buitenland/2013/01/politiepatrouilles_bij_hoofdsc.html

If someone could get them and translate them I would certainly appreciate iy.

Thanks.

The article is not about Joran, but he was mentioned in the comments...

Google translation:

Headline:

26 JANUARY 2013-09:59
HEAD SCHOPPERS PROTECTED BY POLICE
# EINDHOVEN
Police in Belgium Turnhout preventive patrols in the homes of five main troublemakers.

::snipping2::

From the comments:

We live in a class society where wealthy parents have more influence than poor parents. If those guys had come from Osdorp than had they themselves may choose and they had not been given police protection. Like that Joran van der Sloot time, which was all the time the hand above the head.
Osdorpertje | 26/01/13 | 10:38 | not ok!

jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #308 on: January 26, 2013, 12:05:21 PM »

Thank you TexasMom. That was quick on your part.

I was hoping it was some news about his appeal.

Challapalca him!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #309 on: January 26, 2013, 09:52:40 PM »

Thank you TexasMom. That was quick on your part.

I was hoping it was some news about his appeal.

You're welcome!   

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #310 on: January 27, 2013, 12:33:47 PM »

Here we go again--but unconfirmed. 

http://trome.pe/actualidad/1528888/noticia-joran-van-der-sloot-se-casara-piedrasgordas

Google translation

Joran Van der Sloot will marry in 'fat Stones'
The Dutch would be accelerating procedures for Peruvian civil union with girlfriend.
Sunday January 27, 2013 - 09:50
By: T. Walls

Sources of criminal "Stones fat" in Ancon, revealed that the Dutchman Joran Van der Sloot is moving expeditiously to marry this summer, with his girlfriend Peruvian.

The Dutchman, condemned to 28 years in prison for killing Stephany Flores, processed last December with the prison social worker, a marriage application to marry Leydi Figueroa, she would be the mother of his first child, whom he met when he was held in prison "Miguel Castro Castro".

"They are waiting for you to tell the housekeeper, he (Joran) would be soon, now in February, but that will depend on the paperwork. Authorities would Ancon, who would come to marry them, "said our source.

It also emerged that every Friday, the alien is visited by his beloved, who strives to serve you and engreírlo.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #311 on: January 27, 2013, 01:42:09 PM »

http://www.rtl.nl/(/actueel/rtlnieuws/binnenland/)/components/actueel/rtlnieuws/2013/01_januari/27/binnenland/joran_van_der_sloot_treft_voorbereidingen_huwelijk_trouwen.xml

Google translation

January 27, 2013, 18:57
Joran van der Sloot prepares for wedding

Van der Sloot sits in the Peruvian prison Piedras Gordas' a sentence of 28 years for the murder of Stephany Flores. In prison in Lima he met Leidy (23) with whom he has been more than two years in a relationship.

[/b]According Leidy, Van der Sloot in arranging the papers help from the Dutch embassy, but that is not confirmed[/b]. Joran's girlfriend hopes that the marriage can take place in February. Presumably the procedure takes more time.

"Joran has changed '

Leidy's weekly visit to Joran, usually on Fridays. In the proposed marriage maximum of four guests' presence. Messages in Peruvian media that Leidy even a child with Joran, she does not confirm. She says the criminal history of Joran to know, but he would "really changed" and "they love each other very much." Earlier there were even reports that Joran would get married, but that was then dismissed as 'a joke'. The plans are now seriously, says Joran girlfriend.

Peruvian media reported that Van der Sloot at a wedding Peruvian nationality would get. That would be a possible extradition to the U.S. more difficult.  ::snipping2::
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #312 on: January 27, 2013, 02:35:55 PM »

I hope Leidy and he don't have children. Grrrrrrrrr.....!!!

Challapalca him!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #313 on: January 27, 2013, 03:20:15 PM »

I hope Leidy and he don't have children. Grrrrrrrrr.....!!!

She's the one he supposedly already had one with, and another on the way!

That is, if you believe all the BS.   

I don't believe it, and it will take a lot to convince me otherwise.   

jmo

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #314 on: January 27, 2013, 07:10:14 PM »

You would think that the Peruvian and Dutch media would confirm the news with his lawyer before publishing the same kind of news again...just sayin' 

http://www.nu.nl/binnenland/3014533/joran-van-sloot-gaat-trouwen.html

"Joran van der Sloot is getting married '
published:  January 27, 2013 7:59 p.m.
Last update:  January 27, 2013 8:04 p.m.

In July surfaced even messages that Van der Sloot would get married, but his lawyer Maximo Altez exploded later. The plans are now seriously, says Joran girlfriend RTL.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #315 on: January 28, 2013, 02:18:33 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE AND STEPHANY!

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #316 on: January 28, 2013, 12:55:24 PM »

http://www.rtl.nl/(/actueel/rtlnieuws/binnenland/)/components/actueel/rtlnieuws/2013/01_januari/27/binnenland/joran_van_der_sloot_treft_voorbereidingen_huwelijk_trouwen.xml

Google translation

Van der Sloot sits in the Peruvian prison Piedras Gordas' a sentence of 28 years for the murder of Stephany Flores. In prison in Lima he met Leidy (23) with whom he has been more than two years in a relationship.

[/b]According Leidy, Van der Sloot in arranging the papers help from the Dutch embassy, but that is not confirmed[/b]. Joran's girlfriend hopes that the marriage can take place in February. Presumably the procedure takes more time.

"Joran has changed '

Leidy's weekly visit to Joran, usually on Fridays. In the proposed marriage maximum of four guests' presence. Messages in Peruvian media that Leidy even a child with Joran, she does not confirm. She says the criminal history of Joran to know, but he would "really changed" and "they love each other very much." Earlier there were even reports that Joran would get married, but that was then dismissed as 'a joke'. The plans are now seriously, says Joran girlfriend.

Peruvian media reported that Van der Sloot at a wedding Peruvian nationality would get. That would be a possible extradition to the U.S. more difficult.  ::snipping2::

BBM
If he has changed, then I am a tall, natural blonde, with lots of money and big bozooms.  Not happening!

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #317 on: January 28, 2013, 06:46:04 PM »

Google translation

"Joran has changed '

BBM
If he has changed, then I am a tall, natural blonde, with lots of money and big bozooms.  Not happening!

And...I am your sister.   
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #318 on: January 28, 2013, 09:56:38 PM »

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #319 on: January 28, 2013, 10:24:28 PM »

Google translation

"Joran has changed '

BBM

And 21 years old.

2 4 1
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.