March 18, 2024, 08:32:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #867 12/01/12 - 8/16/13  (Read 497428 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #320 on: January 29, 2013, 06:21:37 PM »

http://www.formulatv.com/noticias/29118/crimen-e-investigacion-estrena-martes-sin-pistas-con-beth-holloway/

Google translation (Spanish to English)

DOCUMENTARY SERIES
Crime & Investigation premieres 'No tracks with Beth Holloway'
The series tells the story of a mother who has had to deal with the death of his daughter. Jan. 28, 2013.

The channel Crime & Investigation premieres this Tuesday, January 29th, at 23:00 ' No tracks with Beth Holloway 'documentary series that tells the story of Beth Holloway, a mother who has had to face a tough test: disappearance and death of her daughter. Holloway is not ready to stay home torn by anguish, and has decided to undertake a long journey to meet other families and victims of tragedies such as trying to find the man who killed her daughter, Natalee Holloway. Throughout the different chapters delve into the stories of families victimized by mysterious abductions and unspeakable crimes.

::snipping2::

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #321 on: January 30, 2013, 01:47:12 AM »

Justice for Natalee!

::justice2NJ::

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #322 on: January 30, 2013, 03:57:24 PM »

More drama...Act Two 

http://www.elsevier.nl/Nederland/nieuws/2013/1/Van-der-Sloot-boos-vanwege-leugens-op-Peruaanse-site-1161411W/

Google translation

'Van der Sloot angry because lies on Peruvian site '
January 30, 2013

Joran van der Sloot is angry that the Peruvian site Trome spreading lies about him. The site has been reported several times that he has a child with his girlfriend Leidy, but that do not make sense.

Writes that Van der Sloot in a letter which is owned by RTL News. "I am for freedom of press but pure lies go too far."

child
The family of his girlfriend dies according to the Dutch under the lies and it therefore requires a correction. If the website did not agree, Van der Sloot must file a claim.

The friend of Van der Sloot has a child by another man, stands in a letter. The two are planning to get married soon. They already have two year relationship.

::snipping2::  The Peruvian trome.pe website has reported over a year ago that Van der Sloot father would be, but the messages were then dismissed as gossip.
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #323 on: January 30, 2013, 04:39:05 PM »

I think Joran loves to be in the press, good or bad.  Plus, when did he develop a sense of right and wrong?  When he fell in love?  Puh-leeze!!!

::boxingjoran:: ::boxingjoran:: ::boxingjoran:: ::boxingjoran:: ::boxingjoran:: ::boxingjoran::

Challapalca him!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #324 on: January 30, 2013, 06:20:44 PM »

ANYTHING to get his name in the news IMO 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #325 on: January 31, 2013, 01:19:23 PM »

Count me in with the opinions expressed by Klaas and Jamcakes, too!

Joran is so narcissistic that he risked the attention he craves even to the point of throwing away the gift of freedom that Aruba gave him. Remember those interviews he did from Thailand with Greta? Some of that stuff was about money, but Joran could never just accept that a low profile and silence was his best bet. I think that "thinking" is a natural pairing with beating to death young girls, and killing a pet. It's all about Joran and that's so encompassing, there is no room for empathy toward anyone else. No one else matters.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #326 on: January 31, 2013, 02:03:11 PM »

Video at link

http://www.americatv.com.pe/portal/noticias/actualidad/polic-intervino-prost-bulo-clandestino-que-funcionaba-bajo-la-fachada-de-hotel-en-miraflores-2

Google translation

Thursday, January 31, 2013 | 6:43 a.m.
Police intervened illegal brothel operating under the facade of hotel in Miraflores

Unit against Trafficking Police captured two Chinese nationals accused of running a clandestine brothel. Under the guise of a work-house hotel located in block 61 of the Paseo de la República. The same where 2 years ago was found dead Stephany Flores who was killed by Joran Andreas Petrus van der Sloot.

The Chinese had entered the country as tourists five months ago. In the room he found several young women waiting for customers, they were taken to the headquarters of the Dirincri for investigations.  ::snipping2::
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #327 on: January 31, 2013, 05:48:25 PM »

Hmmm... The "rumors" of the wedding/children drama seems to have come to an end--for now.  He must be bored in prison as he awaits the ruling by the judges of his appeal.     jmo

http://binnenland.nieuws.nl/738256/vriendin_joran_van_der_sloot__ik_ga_niet_trouwen

Google translation

"Girlfriend" Joran van der Sloot: I'm not married
Published on Thursday, January 31, 2013 at 10:37:16 p.m

(AP) - Leidy Figueroa, the alleged Peruvian girlfriend of Joran van der Sloot will not marry him. That allows them to Reuters News know. Van der Sloot's lawyer Máximo Altez, states in response that there is no question of an upcoming wedding.

"The Peruvian press writes many lies. I draw me nothing more," says the 23-year-old Figueroa in response to a recent announcement of a marriage between her and Van der Sloot. In different media were already such rumors, but Saturday reported the Peruvian site Trome that marriage is really imminent.

The Dutchman would also have a child with Figueroa, but also denies them. Her son would have a different father. However, the woman says Van der Sloot to know, but how exactly their relationship is put together would not say. Previously showed Figueroa to Peruvian media that they Van der Sloot in the Miguel Castro Castro Prison, where he was attached, has to know. They went there to visit someone else.

According to his lawyer, Van der Sloot sent a letter to the site, in which he asks for a rectification of an article stating that Figueroa a child from him. "I do not understand why there is so much interest in the life of Van der Sloot. He is a man like all others. The press follows him only," says Figueroa.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #328 on: February 01, 2013, 03:47:14 PM »

http://www.formulatv.com/noticias/29118/crimen-e-investigacion-estrena-martes-sin-pistas-con-beth-holloway/

DOCUMENTARY SERIES
The series tells the story of a mother who has had to deal with the death of his daughter. Jan. 28, 2013.

The channel Crime & Investigation premieres this Tuesday, January 29th, at 23:00 ' No tracks with Beth Holloway 'documentary series that tells the story of Beth Holloway, a mother who has had to face a tough test: disappearance and death of her daughter. Holloway is not ready to stay home torn by anguish, and has decided to undertake a long journey to meet other families and victims of tragedies such as trying to find the man who killed her daughter, Natalee Holloway. Throughout the different chapters delve into the stories of families victimized by mysterious abductions and unspeakable crimes.

Beth looks Wonderful !!

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #329 on: February 02, 2013, 01:12:12 AM »

Justice for Natalee!

::justice2NJ::

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #330 on: February 02, 2013, 03:28:58 PM »

DOCUMENTARY SERIES

Beth looks Wonderful !!
That is not Beth looked to fast

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #331 on: February 02, 2013, 03:48:26 PM »

DOCUMENTARY SERIES

Beth looks Wonderful !!
That is not Beth looked to fast

Looks like Beth to me.

Here's another one I found, that looks like the same shot imo.

http://img.getglue.com/tv_shows/vanished_with_beth_holloway/medium.jpg

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #332 on: February 02, 2013, 05:24:21 PM »

It's Beth - just overly retouched photo IMO.  She does look good!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #333 on: February 02, 2013, 08:03:17 PM »

It's Beth - just overly retouched photo IMO.  She does look good!

Yes, she does!  Thanks Klaas!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #334 on: February 02, 2013, 08:06:28 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/aruba/143934-veertien-mensen-aangehouden-overval-professioneel-en-goed-georganiseerd

Google translation:

Fourteen people were arrested, robbery 'professional and well organized "         
SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 2, 2013 9:29

ORANGE CITY - Fourteen people, men and women of Venezuelan and Aruban descent, tonight arrested in connection with the robbery of the bank branch of Royal Bank of Canada (RBC) in Palm Beach. When armed robbery which also was shot, would almost 100,000 florins were captured. The police would not confirm the amount, but said that some of the money was recovered.

By our reporter

Sharina Henriquez

The police organized a press conference this afternoon about this robbery. Superintendent Dolfi Richardson said there at the matter "99 percent" is solved, partly because the police immediately after the robbery lot of tips from the community and was quickly arrests could perform. The investigation is ongoing and police close more arrests not. Richardson also said that the Corps was tipped that "something big" was going to happen, but they knew not that it was a robbery. Afterwards, the police concluded that the robbery 'professional and well organized. "

The attack has led to much controversy. All banks closed yesterday afternoon as a precaution ahead of their doors. This is also an agreement that the banks with the police has made. If the security of a bank is in danger, all banks precaution close. That happened yesterday afternoon also. "Nobody" by the police could go home without results were in the form of arrests, said police chief Dolfi Richardson tonight. There was complied therewith, whereby the chief with "great satisfaction" on his staff around midnight could say that there are at least ten suspects were caught in the collar. The study was not stopped and there were certainly more arrests followed.

The arrests followed after four raids in homes, including in North and in Paradera. According to chief detective Vanessa Kock are taking several items and also vehicles seized that strongly indicate involvement in the robbery. Weapons and money were found. In the next attack would with hand weapons also with a big gun shot, but wanted the police during the press conference this afternoon confirm. It is not confirmed that for three robbers who would staff and customers forced to lie on the floor yesterday afternoon at one o'clock in the afternoon. During their flight would also be shot outside, in the study because several sleeves in on the ground found.

Landsrecherche

Moreover, the police during the arrests also fired a shot. The ball ended up in a car where people were sitting. These people were nothing to do with the robbery to have. The Land Investigation will investigate this shot, which is common in shootings of police, told the Deputy Attorney-General this afternoon at the press conference was present.

Comment Dowers

Justice Minister Arthur Dowers (AVP) has been in the press reacted to the incident. He says to be happy with the quick arrests and praised the police. At the same time he warns that people from abroad are welcome here, but it should behave themselves. The minister would refer to the origin of a number of suspects. He also says that in such cases the public prosecutor for high punishment goes. The minister also said that she hoped that a severe punishment. Furthermore he appeals to parents and others in the community to take responsibility and to guide the youth. "This can only by itself a good example and there are many who do not." Dowers moreover expressed its concern about this kind of 'activity' where people apparently here in Aruba doing. The Justice Minister is under pressure for some time due to the increasing sense of insecurity. This pressure comes not only from politics, but also from industry.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #335 on: February 02, 2013, 08:53:46 PM »

http://www.versgeperst.com/nieuws/194580/man-vermist-op-zee-nabij-aruba.html

Google translation:

Man lost at sea near Aruba

31/01/2013 5:57 p.m. | Caribbean , NEWS | Leoni Leidel-Schenk

CURACAO - A man is since yesterday morning at sea Near Aruba missing. The Caribbean Coast Guard performs an extensive search in cooperation with the Aruba Police Force and the Venezuelan Coast Guard.

The Rescue and Coordination Centre (RCC) of the Coast Guard received yesterday morning a message inside of a pleasure craft without fuel at sea was getting stuck south of the Valero refinery in Aruba. In a second report gave the person on his white speedboat called "Let the Flie fly water made.

Search

the Support Centre Coast Guard on Aruba as soon as possible a super-RHIB sent to the location to assist. Extensive search for the vessel and the crew with support from the helicopter of the KPA, but without result. In the afternoon is also an aircraft of the Coast Guard, the Dash 8, ascended to assist in the search.

Search Plan

Based on the current and wind by the RCC a search plan where any swimmer may be located. During the last night and today several units including the cutter Panther Dash-8 and the Coast Guard actively exploring sea. In the area of responsibility of neighboring Venezuela is also wanted by sailing and flying units of the Venezuelan Coast Guard. To date, there is unfortunately no result.

No mention of a person from the boat being missing in this article?   

http://www.awe24.com/20130130/13373/Buskeda_grandi_riba_lama_pa_e_boto_Let_the_fly_fly_tempran_a_drenta_informe

Papiamentu translation:

buskeda big on lama for her boat "let the fly fly" early owing to enter informe cu the boat will owing to sink pazuid of valero

3 day happen come across,

30 of january 2013 10:56 seccion: incidente

diaranzon morning owing to enter informe of cu will have one boat cu problem pazuid of valero, at once owing to dirigi the helicopter because; also kustwacht at the sitio. at instant cu the helicopter was fly at the area menciona not owing to succeed see none boat. after owing to enter one another informe of cu the person abordo of the boat owing to raporta cu the boat owing to fill cu water y owing to sink while the tripulante owing to bay at the cay fast valero. the helicopter together cu kustwacht owing to rondia full the area but not owing to succeed encontre. is deal here of the boat "let the fly fly" cu the matricula a-880 y the unique tripulante g.l.

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/59193-guarda-costa-di-venezuela-y-aruba-a-busca-buskeda-henter-diahuebs-tabata-envano-pa-boto-qlet-the-fly-flyq

Papiamentu translation:

guarda costa of venezuela y aruba owing to busca: buskeda all diahuebs was envano for boat "let the fly fly"

thursday, 31 january 2013 21:56

diahuebs first cu sun owing to leave the buskeda owing to cuminsa for her boat "let the fly fly" cu registracion a-880. the boat here owing to beat alarma at 911 at instant cu the engine will owing to pay on lama. according gio leer cu owing to calling owing to splica cu the is just pazuid of rif of refineria valero. for hour cu owing to saca unidadnan for of kustwacht already end not owing to come across nothing. niether was have one pocision exact of the boat. more bien past owing to splica of is pazuid of the rif of the refineria. thing his gio leer owing to let know via telephone was cu the boat was pasando water y after one another call cu the was sink. all diaranzon owing to busca but nothing. all diahuebs owing to busca y here niether owing to come across cu cualkier sign of the boat or gio leer self. diahuebs the buskeda owing to cuminsa for of algo happen of 6or of morning cu plane of kustwacht. the area more pabao they owing to cuminsa cu they buskeda come direccion east. after panter cu his cutter was busca in the area part pazuid go direccion pabao. niether owing to come across cu algo on lama. for of kustwacht his base owing to leave the superrhib cu owing to busca at the bocanan for girl if can see sign of the boat. here niether owing to come across algo. also was have some boat local cu owing to leave as for pisca or another y all owing to tell cu they will throw view on the boat perdi. for of venezuela owing to leave two patruyero. also one plane of guarda costa venezolano owing to leave busca in the espacio venezolano same the gaurda costa venezolano cu owing to busca in the awanan teritorial of venezuela. finalmente none embarcacion owing to come across cu algo. diabierna is intencion of go back lever lama for follow cu the buskeda. embarcacionnan of guarda costa of venezuela y colombia also owing to let know of will help in the buskeda of diabierna. the speranza of the family y amigonan is for come across cu gio leer still.

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/59115-boto-qlet-the-fly-flyq-y-tripulante-perdi-na-cabez-di-aruba-oazuid-di-valero-

Papiamentu translation:

boat "let the fly fly" y tripulante perdi at cabez of aruba pazuid of valero

wednesday, 30 january 2013 17:54

various medling owing to enter via alarm centrale for problem cu the boat "let the fly fly" cu registracion a-880 y cu giorino leer abordo. what the was haci pazuid of refineria valero still do not conoci. the melding owing to enter at first instant at centro of alarma via 911 for 9or y 40 of morning. for 9or y 50 already end kustwacht was at height y owing to succeed achieve contacto cu the person giorino leer abordo of the boat. the first melding was cu the boat his engine owing to pay because gasolene owing to end. is deal of one boat color blanco much plat cu is being using in the area of beachnan for sport aquatico. all the time for 10:13 of morning owing to calling bek at 911 y tell cu the boat owing to cuminsa happen water. kustwacht owing to leave at once for go in the direccion of the boat cu seems was some mile far pazuid of rifnan of valero. for 10:26 owing to enter the melding cu the boat owing to cuminsa sink. djey not owing to achieve contacto more cu the person. the buskeda if owing to cuminsa y till cu diaranzon nightfall late nothing of boat y niether the person. police, kustwacht, sarfa, helicoter y plane owing to join the buskeda. also some conoci owing to join the buskeda here have result. the contacto cu the person not tey more y this is haci the situation dificil. mirando cu the boat is of fiber is asumi cu the not owing to go fondo. esey is haci more facil for buskeda. but so self none sign. pocision exact niether have of the boat y is more bien busca owing to base of informacion cu owing to enter encuanto pazuid of rif. giorino leer not owing to tell niether if the have more person abordo cune.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #336 on: February 02, 2013, 09:06:03 PM »

Someone told them he was in Panama? 

http://www.boletinextra.com/no-a-haya-giorino-leer-na-panama/

Papiamentu translation:

not owing to achieve giorino leer at panama

written by bulletin on february 2, 2013.

posted in local

in hour of morning we redaccion owing to wordo aserca for family of the young leer cu owing to tell cu they not owing to achieve the brother at panama. apparently they can owing to achieve one mericano, but do not giorino leer. buskeda will cuminza imediatamente again for her young perdi already for some day upstairs lama. according one another medio of prensa, they owing to sostene conversacion cu the mother, that owing to give the informe here of one call, but cual after owing to resulta in one type of bad informacion or till even one bad joke. the news here is decepciona much of the famianan y amigonan, kendenan owing to feel gladness hour cu owing to achieve the young here. buskeda will follow now for giorino leer, that 3 day happen owing to meld via 911, cu the is near pafo of valero, where his boat is sink y the will swim bay rif. helicopter owing to tell cu they owing to bay at once y not owing to waak nothing. also have one storia cu is tell cu helicopter owing to waak two speedboat stop near of another, one of they cu engine open, but helicopter not owing to happen the informacion here door more early. another fountain is tell also cu instancianan not owing to haci they maximo attempt upstairs the day here y till even cu owing to stop the buskeda already first cu sun owing to bay water.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #337 on: February 02, 2013, 09:12:21 PM »

http://masnoticia.com/rina-geerman-mama-di-giorino-leer-ta-lamenta-e-yamada-falso/

Papiamentu translation:

rina geerman mother of giorino leer is lamenta the call false

02 feb, 2013

saturday afternoon redaccion of masnoticia.com owing to combersa cu sr. rina geerman cu is mother of giorino leer cu is keto bay perdi. masnoticia.com also was follow the buskeda here of close where for dianan amistad y family was at pier for lever lama y was close of the family hour cu the supuesto call owing to enter for of panama. sra. rina geerman in the combersacion owing to comenta cu the is lamenta so much con hendenan can haci one joke so cruel y give we the speranza cu his child owing to wordo achieve y this not was berdad. sr. rina geerman owing to tell in the call telefonico cu they owing to celebra this after of was in diana of tristesa for achieve the notifica positive here y all the time this not was berdad. this owing to haci cu famianan owing to send bc rond cu owing to encontra cu giorino at panama where all family owing to come across y uni for haci preparacion for bay panama. sra. rina geerman after of owing to ricibi the informacion owing to tell cu ela calling minister president of aruba y cual they owing to haci they work y haci call y not had none informacion concreto of the caso here. sra. rina geerman owing to tell cu the buskeda is follow where kustwacht owing to tell family for haci the buskeda here via avioneta where the territory cu have to wordo cubri cu one boat are you gastando much fuel y inecesariamente y life of person at danger. intencion of family is on the part aereo where have cooperacion of venezuela, colombia y panama. locual is the enbarcacion cu have afo is at height of the buskeda here. at ultimo sra rina geerman owing to comenta cu the vuelo will arise saturday nightfall y will arise vuelo y do not stop for her buskeda here till hour cu encontra cu giorino leer.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #338 on: February 02, 2013, 10:21:33 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/giorino.leer?group_id=0

Wondering if he works for Jolly Pirates?

Look who one of his friends is...same Daury?

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2008/02/daury-rodriguez-denies-having-anything.html

https://www.facebook.com/daury.rodriguez.77

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152302948550254&set=a.10151905035810254.873295.771530253&type=3&permPage=1

Daury Rodriguez Yo...I ba laga bo ruman su so nigge..eso no se hace parcerito...I e cartera chikito ei looks gay homie....hahahahahhaa....ONE llave !!! You know what it is....! Serio si..wa ta ultimo biaha bo ta hasi e co ei cu e cartera ....that's for the beach..voor de rest lage venezolano nan keda rock e style ei llave....hehehe....
December 2, 2012 at 10:31am

Mom's FB
https://www.facebook.com/rina.geerman

Work and Education

La Cabana Beach & Racquet Club

(I'd read in the comments on one of the articles that Giorino was involved in an incident at Zeerover's, this is what his mother posted about it on her FB page.)

https://www.facebook.com/rina.geerman/posts/4862342842944

Rina Geerman commented on awe24.com.
October 15, 2012 at 1:12pm ·

Papiamentu translation:

jammer cu you is publica redo enbez of news. the articulo here is totalmente incorecto. thing cu owing to happen is cu he cu owing to achieve one beat, not sufficient, but already beat is beat, owing to beat one senjora fast everybody present. my child owing to leave at defence of the senjora because the not can owing to sigi tolera tanto abuse so. dus, do not as cu you owing to publica. the not conoce the sinberguenza. they not was together y mucho less try of go in banjo cu a muher. absurdo. my child owing to make thing none of the supuesto hombernan present was have balls for hasi: stop the abuse of person muher.

http://www.awe24.com/12172

Papiamentu translation:

amigonan owing to come together cu muher on boat, they owing to descend at zeerover bay bathroom y owing to fight cu another

111 day happen come across,

14 of october 2012 12:32 seccion: incidente

diadomingo afternoon owing to enter inforem of one action serious cu person injury at zeerovers, at once owing to dirigi tanto police because; ambulance an the sitio. at arrival of the patrol owing to come compronde cu here is deal of some person cu owing to arrive cu boat of placer mara at the pier of zeerover y owing to descend bay at the bathroom, but one of they wanted owing to enter cu one muher also in the bathroom but one owing to wing atencion of another y they cu they owing to start one bringamento. where one of they owing to stay injury while the another owing to lever the speedboat y owing to try huy but kustwacht owing to bay his slow y owing to succeed detene y owing to trece bek at the pier where after police owing to hibe at keep. while ambulance owing to present y owing to atende the victima.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #339 on: February 02, 2013, 10:37:46 PM »

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2008/02/daury-rodriguez-denies-having-anything.html

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=201051453362610&set=a.108888782578878.10667.100003732699693&type=1

Daury Rodriguez
Share · October 27, 2012
Google translation:
Daury Rodriguez A co i ask .... bon isa month month december ... Tournament grandi cai mester.
October 27, 2012 at 8:34 a.m.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=233381136796308&set=a.108888782578878.10667.100003732699693&type=1&permPage=1

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.