March 28, 2024, 11:37:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #867 12/01/12 - 8/16/13  (Read 497995 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #500 on: March 23, 2013, 11:31:19 AM »

http://www.caribbean-queen.com/i-am-a-caribbean-queen-caribbean-queen-store-opening-highlights-fashion-arts-and-community/caribbean-queen-opening-night-the-guests-008-2/

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #501 on: March 23, 2013, 12:33:57 PM »

Eyelift    Note for a long time now she dropped the SLOOT from her name.   
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #502 on: March 23, 2013, 01:02:54 PM »

Looks like she drops "Anita" from her name sometimes too...   

http://www.etsy.com/people/Anitart?ref=owner_profile_leftnav

Otilia Hugen's Profile
About
Being an art teacher I have little time to create my glass jewelry, but I do it with so much pleasure that you can find me at least three times a week in my studio.
Every piece of jewelry is unique and you can always ask for something specific in color and style. When you order your piece I will wrap it nicely and itcomes with a little tag, ready to give out as a gift.

Female
Born on August 19
Joined November 9, 2010

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #503 on: March 23, 2013, 02:59:37 PM »

http://archive.peruthisweek.com/news-13912-peruvian-lawyer-demands-release-of-van-der-sloot/

Latest News in Peru / Archive

Crime | January 20, 2011 [ 17:28 ]
Peruvian lawyer demands release of van der Sloot

LivinginPeru.com

Peruvian lawyers for Joran van der Sloot demand authorities to formally interrogate his client or set him free. Joran van der Slot has been imprisoned in Peru's Castro Castro prison for nine months on charges he killed 21-year-old student Stephany Flores.

::snipping2::

Otilia Denboer says :
January 21, 2011 [ 10:42 ]

It is not for us to condemn this young person. Innocent until proven guilty. The media made a circus out of the case.

jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #504 on: March 23, 2013, 09:41:51 PM »

Joran is like every other inmate,wrongly convicted.  Personally, I'm pleased when he rattles the cage door.  It means he's not happy and that makes  me happy to hear.

Challapalca him!
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #505 on: March 23, 2013, 10:37:40 PM »

I wonder what Val and Sebastian think about it?

2 4 1
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #506 on: March 24, 2013, 12:08:55 AM »

Val is still a Sloot. 

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/valentijn-sloot/22/b28/8b0

Valentijn Sloot
Agent Assistant at Super Artists, Inc.

LocationLos Angeles, California (Greater Los Angeles Area) IndustryMedia Production
Agent Assistant Super Artists, Inc.
Privately Held; 1-10 employees; Entertainment industry

September 2012 – Present (7 months)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #507 on: March 24, 2013, 02:04:34 PM »

Looks like she drops "Anita" from her name sometimes too...   

http://www.etsy.com/people/Anitart?ref=owner_profile_leftnav

Otilia Hugen's Profile
About
Being an art teacher I have little time to create my glass jewelry, but I do it with so much pleasure that you can find me at least three times a week in my studio.
Every piece of jewelry is unique and you can always ask for something specific in color and style. When you order your piece I will wrap it nicely and itcomes with a little tag, ready to give out as a gift.

Female
Born on August 19
Joined November 9, 2010

Otilia - Atilla the Hun - it's all the same.

She dropped her Sloot last name soon as Paulus was announced dead.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #508 on: March 24, 2013, 02:05:08 PM »

Papa Sloot must have left her some life insurance money eh?

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #509 on: March 24, 2013, 02:11:38 PM »

https://www.arubachamber.com/templates/kvk/view_extract.php?k=43411

Only valid if accordingly signed by the Aruba Chamber of Commerce & Industry - J.E. Irausquin Blvd. 10, Oranjestad, Aruba.

Appearing in the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in ARUBA since 30 NOVEMBER 2011 under serial number 24888.5 is the company with the tradename:

CARIBBEAN QUEEN

Business address   L.G. SMITH BLVD. 95, NOORD
Legal form   LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
Name of the company   THE LAZY LIZARD N.V.
Statutory seat   ARUBA
Date of incorporation   22 JUNE 1999

Authorized capital   ARUBAN FLORINS 50,000.00
Issued capital   ARUBAN FLORINS 10,000.00
Paid up capital   ARUBAN FLORINS 10,000.00
Fiscal year   01 JANUARY thru 31 DECEMBER

Main branch: THE LAZY LIZARD N.V. registered under number 24888 located at PALM BEACH 55, SOUTH BEACH CENTRE, NOORD

DIRECTORS - AUTHORIZED PERSONS AND CORPORATE BODIES - SUPERVISORY BOARD:

TOBMAN, JODI LISA;
Born in   U.S.A., BOSTON, MASSACHUSETTS on 06 JUNE 1960
Nationality   AMERICAN
Position   MANAGING DIRECTOR
Effective   22 JUNE 1999
Authority   FULL

PURCELL, MARLENE KAY;
Born in   U.S.A., ILLINOIS on 06 NOVEMBER 1957
Nationality   AMERICAN
Position   PROXY
Effective   16 AUGUST 2012
Authority   FULL

OBJECTIVE(S) OF THE COMPANY
DE KLEINHANDEL INSOUVENIRARTIKELEN, KLEINE GESCHENKARTIKELEN, SIERADEN, TOILETARTIKELEN, KLEDING EN SCHOEISEL.

Well look at that - it's a complete circle jerk.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #510 on: March 24, 2013, 02:18:56 PM »

Otilia Denboer says :
January 21, 2011 [ 10:42 ]

It is not for us to condemn this young person. Innocent until proven guilty. The media made a circus out of the case.

[/quote]

Otilia aka Anita van der Sloot
Someone needs to wipe that poop-eaten grin off yer face once and for all. And guess what we are going to do it.
Natatlee Holloway is coming home to the USA no matter how long it takes you piece of crap of an excuse for a mother.
Your son MURDERED TWO, NOT ONE, BUT TWO INNOCENT GIRLS! Next time before you go around the internet posting more of your lies under your fake names - go look at the crime scene photos of poor little Stephany - that is what your son did to her. He is a monster and so are you! [/b]

excuse my rant monkeys, but this nitwit and her son are deplorable human beings & I had to express myself.

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #511 on: March 24, 2013, 08:07:20 PM »

Val is still a Sloot. 

Valentijn Sloot

LocationLos Angeles, California (Greater Los Angeles Area) IndustryMedia Production

I know that they both still go by the Sloot name. I meant, I wonder what they think about their Mother dropping their Fathers name.  I don't think my sons would be very happy with me, if I did that.

2 4 1
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #512 on: March 25, 2013, 01:45:23 AM »

Justice for Natalee!

::justice2NJ::

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #513 on: March 25, 2013, 02:31:19 PM »

Val is still a Sloot. 

Valentijn Sloot

I know that they both still go by the Sloot name. I meant, I wonder what they think about their Mother dropping their Fathers name.  I don't think my sons would be very happy with me, if I did that.

Yes can you imagine being the kid of Anita's and all the stuff she does. Not a day of mourning PAPA.

jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #514 on: March 25, 2013, 07:10:15 PM »

Anita, has ice water for blood i her veins.

I'm glad she keeps changing her name.  It means she's trying to get away from something and we all know what keeps her awake at night swigging on the bottle.

Challapalca him!
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #515 on: March 25, 2013, 08:47:04 PM »

Val is still a Sloot. 

Valentijn Sloot

Yes can you imagine being the kid of Anita's and all the stuff she does. Not a day of mourning PAPA.

2 4 1
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #516 on: March 26, 2013, 11:53:22 PM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE AND STEPHANY!

::justice2NJ::

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #517 on: March 28, 2013, 07:34:09 PM »

http://www.cornwallseawaynews.com/News/2013-03-28/article-3209247/Mother-of-lost-teen-to-speak-at-CTC-event/1

Mother of lost teen to speak at CTC event

Beth Holloway

Published on March 28, 2013

CORNWALL, Ontario - The devastated mother of a murder victim will speak to local stakeholders at a charity event in May.

Beth Holloway lost her daughter Natalee when the young woman vanished on a high school graduation trip to Aruba in 2005.

Natalee was scheduled to fly home on May 30, but failed to appear for her flight.

She was last seen by her classmates outside a Caribbean chain restaurant and nightclub in a car with local males. When questioned, the men said they dropped her off at her hotel and denied knowing what became of Natalie.

She was later declared dead.

On May 1 Beth Holloway will recount the tragedy of the loss at the Cornwall Civic Complex during the Children’s Treatment Centre Bike-A-Thon Plus Kick-Off Breakfast.

Holloway tells her story at various events as a motivational speaker. She has also established the Natalee Holloway Resource Centre — an organization that supports families who struggle to locate information on missing loved ones.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #518 on: March 28, 2013, 07:44:31 PM »

http://zappen.blog.nl/sbs-broadcasting/2013/03/23/robert-jensen-wil-terug-naar-begintijd-met-talkshow

Google translation:

Robert Jensen wants to return to start with talk show

Robert Jensen has a press offensive deployed. His new talk show is about to begin (Veronica has the start date postponed for two weeks, but the press day is already been), and curiosity must be aroused. Yet it is still completely unclear what Jensen and Jensen Later Let be. In the interviews with the AD and De Telegraaf let Robert know in particular what it should not be.

Looking back over the last few years on RTL 5 he says: "I turned to one point five shows a week. Retrospect, maybe too much. The guests were less interesting and that gave me the feeling that I had to make fun of the program itself. Therefore I lost a little sight what it was. That sort of thing is only when you get away from doing. There's been good for the rest Gap Year. I have all the time to the old episodes to look back, and think. "

"Of course you see the evening already enough interviews on television, but my show speaks is often a younger audience. This is at least in the past proved, "he says in De Telegraaf. "Also, the format changed. My sidekick John has become a job at the radio. So the conversations are one-on-one. I want to again go back to the beginning of my television shows. Good conversations with various guests. Of course there is room for humor, but not in the way of my latest shows. "

Veronica he make 20 shows, where it was originally planned to take care of eight episodes. "It seems very nice to the guests that I had my first shows, again asking. To see how it goes with them. The most impressive transmissions were for me with Pim Fortuyn and Bart de Graaff. Patty Brard, Emile Ratelband and Jomanda were also in the beginning of my show. But I also Geert Wilders, the Prime Minister and Beth Holloway had. After a year there from it all, it is nice to all the guests to speak again. "

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #519 on: March 28, 2013, 08:19:03 PM »

http://guardian.co.tt/columnist/2013-03-24/want-hit-world-news-get-shot-barbados?qt-realestate_classfieds=0

Want to hit the World News? Get shot in Barbados

Published:
Sunday, March 24, 2013
Mark Wilson

Most visits to the Caribbean are trouble-free. Barbados does feel safe. But worries are not entirely irrational.

Last Sunday, two British cruise ship passengers, Philip and Ann Prior, 72 and 59 years old, took an afternoon stroll around Bridgetown in Barbados. A few minutes walk from the duty-free shops of Broad Street, they were held up and shot. Philip Prior got a bullet close to his pelvis, Ann in her thigh; the thieves snatched her handbag.

By Monday, the Priors were Big World News. “British couple on Caribbean cruise shot by armed robber” led the website of the Sun, the largest-selling English tabloid. The story took second spot in the Daily Mail online. The Mail has reach – it’s a British tabloid, but also the tenth-listed news site in the US, ahead of Reuters, ABC News and USA Today.

Sun and Mail stories took their life from an on-the-spot picture, a blurry shot supplied by celebrity photo site, Splash News. It showed Mrs Prior on the ground, comforted by onlookers, one of them squeezing her hand.

At the sober end of the market, the BBC, Guardian, Telegraph and Independent all carried the tale. The Washington Post, Miami Herald and Montreal Star picked up the story from Associated Press.

And Barbados? The online Nation tacked just 28 words about the Priors onto a Monday story about a murder and a hit-and-run.

On Wednesday a draft statement on Sunday’s shooting was “awaiting the approval” of the tourism minister. A bland release appeared later. By then it didn’t matter what it said – he was three days too late for the international media. “This is a sensitive matter,” said an un-named official. When cellphone photos can flash round the world in seconds, a measured response to bad news does not cut it.

It could all have been worse. The Priors were badly shaken; their dream cruise was wrecked. But they were alive. The island’s Queen Elizabeth hospital is nearby. Both were out of the wards by Wednesday. Bridgetown is well-sprinkled with police and CCTV cameras; two suspects were in custody by Monday. This was not a Tivoli gun-battle or a Haiti earthquake.

In Barbados, the story hit a raw nerve. The economy is shaky. Arrivals from Britain, the main tourist market, are down again this year. Those who do come are careful with their cash.

I called a Barbadian friend on Monday to check his thoughts. He was strengthening his burglar bars after a break-in. Barbados is safer than Trinidad or Jamaica, but no paradise.

Police are jumpy about the thriving cash-for-gold business. After four shootings in 18 days, Barbadians were warned in January not to wear too much jewellery in public. A Precious Metals and Second-Hand Metals Act passed that month requires ID for those offering gold for sale, and bans hard-to-trace cash payments.

Two days before the Priors were attacked, police seized close to TT$3 million in bling from Barbados Gold Buyers – around a hundred metres from the site of the shooting. Another jeweller was arrested last Wednesday.

Will stories like this hit tourist arrivals? It is hard to say. The Mail carried 342 online reader comments. From Canada: “My brother and his wife were attacked savagely in Tobago, changing their lives for ever.” From New Zealand: “I would not go to one of those countries if you paid me.” From a London suburb: “I feel safer in Barbados than I do in England.”

Most visits to the Caribbean are trouble-free. And yes, Barbados does feel safe. But worries are not entirely irrational. Another British couple, Professor James Bridges and his wife Olga, aged 72 and 62, were stabbed and robbed soon after arriving at a luxury villa in January.

There are few statistics on crime and tourism – and they don’t tell the full story. Harassment by would-be drug dealers goes unreported. So does much petty crime. Tourists want to shake off a nasty incident and forget, not spend hours in a police station. For the authorities in any country, there is a temptation to under-record. Conversely, it’s not unknown for a dishonest visitor to report a “stolen” camera or BlackBerry for insurance purposes.

Tobago has had its share of crime-related press. Remember Peter and Murium Green? That case dragged on for years, with no closure. A 2010 rape of two British women in Barbados remains unresolved. Natalee Holloway disappeared on Aruba in 2005, a pretty 18-year old on a high school trip. No body, no closure; the story was every mother’s nightmare.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.