March 28, 2024, 11:26:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #867 12/01/12 - 8/16/13  (Read 497922 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #540 on: April 02, 2013, 10:39:11 PM »

Yes it is. The other links are Valentijn and he has photos on those sites he has set up.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #541 on: April 03, 2013, 12:13:00 AM »

Justice for Natalee! 

::justice2NJ::

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #542 on: April 03, 2013, 03:50:07 PM »

http://www.hartvannederland.nl/nederland/2013/joran-paragnost-verscheen-in-mijn-cel/

Google translation

Today 8:53 hours
Joran: psychic 'appeared' in my cell

Joran van der Sloot in the Peruvian prison spiritual assistance received from self-proclaimed medium Robbert van den Broeke. This writes the Dutchman in a letter sent Wednesday by his lawyer was sent to our editors.

Van der Sloot said on March 22 that he was transferred from the maximum security section of the prison to a department where "ordinary" prisoners sit. He felt "frightened and alone,'' he writes. "The conditions there are heavy bad." When he was alone in his cell was "released" the psychic suddenly before him. "He touched me and I suddenly felt such a tremendous love and was very clear thinking."

By the appearance of Joran Van den Broeke felt himself 'changed and crammed with love. " The medium would have predicted that the Dutchman would be returned to the high security department and that's what happened, declares Joran.

The media wants him the situation in his prison denounces, he writes. "The reason I write this letter is that I am not the only Dutchman who must live under such poor conditions. There are in prison where I sit 3 other Dutch people who every day risk. "Joran wants the embassy intervenes and complains about the fact that he hardly could have contact with his family.

Robbert van den Broeke in 2005 became discredited. Irene Moors made that year the program is much more which Van den Broeke his psychic abilities demonstrated. He turned his information not on paranormal way to obtain, but from the Internet to collect.

According Joran lawyer Máximo Altez wants his client through this letter to show how his life in prison looks like. His ability to communicate with the outside world are limited, so he does so through a letter, explains Altez. "He asked me to bring this out, so I'll do that."  ::snipping2::
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #543 on: April 03, 2013, 05:22:49 PM »

http://www.hartvannederland.nl/nederland/2013/joran-paragnost-verscheen-in-mijn-cel/

Google translation

Today 8:53 hours
Joran: psychic 'appeared' in my cell

Joran van der Sloot in the Peruvian prison spiritual assistance received from self-proclaimed medium Robbert van den Broeke. This writes the Dutchman in a letter sent Wednesday by his lawyer was sent to our editors.

Van der Sloot said on March 22 that he was transferred from the maximum security section of the prison to a department where "ordinary" prisoners sit. He felt "frightened and alone,'' he writes. "The conditions there are heavy bad." When he was alone in his cell was "released" the psychic suddenly before him. "He touched me and I suddenly felt such a tremendous love and was very clear thinking."

By the appearance of Joran Van den Broeke felt himself 'changed and crammed with love. " The medium would have predicted that the Dutchman would be returned to the high security department and that's what happened, declares Joran.

The media wants him the situation in his prison denounces, he writes. "The reason I write this letter is that I am not the only Dutchman who must live under such poor conditions. There are in prison where I sit 3 other Dutch people who every day risk. "Joran wants the embassy intervenes and complains about the fact that he hardly could have contact with his family.

Robbert van den Broeke in 2005 became discredited. Irene Moors made that year the program is much more which Van den Broeke his psychic abilities demonstrated. He turned his information not on paranormal way to obtain, but from the Internet to collect.

According Joran lawyer Máximo Altez wants his client through this letter to show how his life in prison looks like. His ability to communicate with the outside world are limited, so he does so through a letter, explains Altez. "He asked me to bring this out, so I'll do that."  ::snipping2::

Yes, yes....Joran has and will swing from both sides.   Monkey Devil!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #544 on: April 04, 2013, 02:36:49 AM »

Justice for Stephany! 

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #545 on: April 04, 2013, 04:51:10 PM »

This may have already been posted, and I don't think anyone here really had any doubt but just for the record...

http://www.rtl.nl/components/actueel/rtlnieuws/2013/03_maart/07/binnenland/Handschriftdeskundigen_Joran_meent_niet_wat_hij_schrijft.xml

Google translation:

RTL News | March 7, 2013, 15:44
Handwriting Experts: Joran lying in letter

Reply / View comments (16)

Handwriting Experts who the letter of Joran van der Sloot have studied, pulling the sincerity of his apology in doubt. That report handwriting experts online magazine Vice.

RTL News published last Monday 's letter of Joran van der Sloot , which he regret. Experts who the letter at the request of vice.com have studied, naming various features of Joran.

Sheila Low, an experienced handwriting expert from California, called the letter "interesting". "If the sender 'I'm sorry' writes, the m and the s in the I'm" sorry "to the left bent than other letters, which indicates an inner conflict. Deep inside he thinks probably not what he writes. Indeed, the slope of his letters varies regularly suggesting many conflicting feelings. Factor in the variations in font to it, and you have someone with a poorly developed ego. He does not know who he is or where he is at home hear. "

"Letter Writer is manipulative '

The British graphologist Margaret White mentions another characteristic of the writer. "By his environment to manipulate and deceive the writer the others the impression that he is on the social values ​​and norms holds. But the writer does everything for his own needs to satisfy and will never accept that his confidence by others is undermined. "

The experts for the analysis concentrated on his way of writing, and not to what he writes.

The letter was Joran's name and the references to the murder of Flores removed, so that the experts did not know that it comes from Van der Sloot.

http://www.rtl.nl/components/actueel/rtlnieuws/2013/03_maart/04/binnenland/brief-Joran-van-der-Sloot.JPG

No analysis needs be done on anything about him, we all know the truth.  Besides, he isn't seriously attempting to convince anyone of anything.  If he was, he would use Dutch, Spanish, or Papiemento (sp?) instead of English.  This is still part of the game being played by the sick, evil, twisted spawn of the sick, evil, twisted "artist" who still resides on that sick, evil, twisted island.  There was a point in time where that would have seemed overly harsh.
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #546 on: April 04, 2013, 09:46:06 PM »

Sea Bass is one big fella.  I'd sure hate to be around when he blows his temp.

Challapalca him!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #547 on: April 05, 2013, 05:04:35 PM »

or....passing gas!..........
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #548 on: April 05, 2013, 08:39:09 PM »

or....passing gas!..........

Monkey Devil!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #549 on: April 05, 2013, 09:12:26 PM »

::justice2NJ::   Monkey Devil!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #550 on: April 05, 2013, 10:21:47 PM »

Fishing It's time for the Kalpoes to fish or cut bait. Nemo

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #551 on: April 05, 2013, 10:26:00 PM »

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #552 on: April 05, 2013, 11:31:51 PM »

Thank you, Klaas, and the person who pays for the documents!

It's a good news day! 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #553 on: April 06, 2013, 02:46:59 AM »

Fishing It's time for the Kalpoes to fish or cut bait. Nemo

Thanks Klaas!   

And thanks to the anonymous monkey that purchases the documents for us too!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #554 on: April 06, 2013, 02:53:36 AM »

Justice for Natalee!

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #555 on: April 06, 2013, 01:49:20 PM »

Only in California do they put Happy Faces on legal documents! 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #556 on: April 06, 2013, 02:02:43 PM »

You do know I put it on there right?     However, your statement is still true since I am in California, LOL 
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #557 on: April 06, 2013, 08:24:21 PM »

Only in California do they put Happy Faces on legal documents! 

Oh my gosh wreck that is too funny. I read it 5 min ago and I'm still laughing at your post.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #558 on: April 06, 2013, 08:29:48 PM »

D Day - May 14th Kalpoes

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #559 on: April 06, 2013, 11:55:51 PM »

D Day - May 14th Kalpoes

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.