March 29, 2024, 09:10:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #867 12/01/12 - 8/16/13  (Read 498073 times)
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #820 on: June 30, 2013, 02:24:03 AM »

I guess we won't be getting  a ruling on Joran's sentencing appeal in June.

But the ruling should be coming soon! 
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #821 on: June 30, 2013, 02:35:14 AM »

http://www.nieuws.nl/algemeen/20130630/Getrouwde-Van-der-Sloot-kan-worden-uitgeleverd

Google translation

"Married Van der Sloot can be extradited '
Published: 30 Jun 2013 06:36 Last updated: 30 Jun 2013 06:36

The U.S. has requested the extradition of Van der Sloot as a court in Alabama will continue to blackmail him. A marriage does not protect the 25-year-old Dutchman against, says Gismondi after studying the conditions for extradition.

The nationality of the person whose extradition is sought is irrelevant. According to its Also, it is not obvious that Van der Sloot gets the marriage a Peruvian passport. The decision is weighed his criminal record.

The extortion case which the court in Alabama wants it relates to the case of the disappearance of American Natalee Holloway in Aruba in 2005. Van der Sloot is in that case hoofdverdachte.Van der Sloot had Natalee's mother promised to give in exchange for 250 thousand dollars. Information about her daughter

Van der Sloot finally got a fraction of the amount, but did not cross the bridge with new facts.
--------------------------

https://www.ou.edu/content/cis/ias/faculty/giovanna-gismondi.html

Giovanna Gismondi
Lecturer of International Relations
Department of International and Area Studies

Giovanna Gismondi is a Lecturer of International Relations at the Department of International and Areas Studies. Gismondi received her law degree from the University of Lima (Peru) Faculty of Law in 1994 and received an LL.M. in International Legal Studies from Georgetown Law School in 2001.

Gismondi's teaching career began at the University of Lima Faculty of Law, where as an Assistant Professor she taught International Law from 1993 to 1996. During that time she served as Counselor of the Workshop on International Law and a member of the Editorial Committee of the Public International Law Review. Gismondi practiced Law in Lima, Peru from 1994 to 2000, concentrating on civil litigation and transactions.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #822 on: June 30, 2013, 03:15:56 AM »

Monkey Devil!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #823 on: June 30, 2013, 03:17:54 AM »

Justice for Natalee!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #824 on: June 30, 2013, 03:19:02 AM »

Justice for Stephany!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #825 on: July 03, 2013, 06:51:15 AM »

http://www.ad.nl/ad/nl/1013/Buitenland/article/detail/3464778/2013/06/25/Verloofde-God-heeft-Joran-van-der-Sloot-vergeven.dhtml

Google translation

Fiancé: God has forgiven Joran van der Sloot
25-6-13 - 09:44 Source: Reuters News

According to the fiancée of Joran van der Sloot, the Dutch criminal asked God for forgiveness and he got that. That leaves Leidy Figueroa know to news agency Reuters News.

"God has given him a new life. He regrets the mistakes in his past, "says Leidy.

The 25-year-old Joran says to repent and hoping for a reduced sentence. He wants to build a future with his girlfriend and start a family. Some claim that he just wants to get married to avoid. A possible extradition to the United States with Leidy His fiancée denies. According to her there is "true love" between her and Van der Sloot. "He makes all kinds of gifts for me '

Rolling Eyes  The Leidy and the Tramp

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #826 on: July 03, 2013, 06:53:03 AM »

Oh Bearly, that is funny!!!!
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #827 on: July 05, 2013, 11:51:59 AM »

I am not convinced he knows where Natalee's resting place is.  I think Papa Sloot just might have taken that to the grave with him.  JMO

Papa Sloot had his back that night.

That may very well be true. If SO, Joran needs to AT LEAST admit he did it .. and admit his dad indeed hid the body. He is not one bit interested in telling the truth.

I think someone knows.  jmo

I think someone knows too, but I don't believe Joran does. 

At least TWO people have firsthand knowledge of where they put her, and I've come to believe that likely quite a few more have knowledge gleaned other than firsthand.

No way Paulus hid her body all by himself.  Not that guy.

I agree that Joran probably does not know.

Here's what though:
Somebody also knows the full results of the testing from the crab trap recovery dives. 

As I recall, we were told the fabric was not Natalee's blouse, but we already knew that.  We were not told it was not her denim skirt, nor were we told who's remains it was. 

Were they the remains of a man as Tim Miller implied he had been told?  Was DNA analysis really ever completed?  Plenty of bone material from which to draw DNA remained.

Did the FBI ever subpoena the full recovery video from either the "volunteer search party" as recorded by Kyle Kingman or from the official Dutch "recovery vessel" he claimed to have seen anchored over the trap's location?  If not, why not?

If it wasn't Natalee, has that family of the deceased seen the remains of their loved one returned? 

Boycott Aruba!                                      Boycott Aruba!                                Boycott Aruba!

So Joran wants to get married.  Good, he deserves it!  Just another level of hell for most people anyway!    Monkey Devil!

JMO and only MO

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #828 on: July 05, 2013, 07:04:02 PM »

I am not convinced he knows where Natalee's resting place is.  I think Papa Sloot just might have taken that to the grave with him.  JMO

That may very well be true. If SO, Joran needs to AT LEAST admit he did it .. and admit his dad indeed hid the body. He is not one bit interested in telling the truth.

At least TWO people have firsthand knowledge of where they put her, and I've come to believe that likely quite a few more have knowledge gleaned other than firsthand.

Here's what though:
Somebody also knows the full results of the testing from the crab trap recovery dives. 

As I recall, we were told the fabric was not Natalee's blouse, but we already knew that.  We were not told it was not her denim skirt, nor were we told who's remains it was. 

Were they the remains of a man as Tim Miller implied he had been told?  Was DNA analysis really ever completed?  Plenty of bone material from which to draw DNA remained.

Did the FBI ever subpoena the full recovery video from either the "volunteer search party" as recorded by Kyle Kingman or from the official Dutch "recovery vessel" he claimed to have seen anchored over the trap's location?  If not, why not?

If it wasn't Natalee, has that family of the deceased seen the remains of their loved one returned? 

Boycott Aruba!                                      Boycott Aruba!                                Boycott Aruba!

So Joran wants to get married.  Good, he deserves it!  Just another level of hell for most people anyway!    Monkey Devil!

JMO and only MO

Well.... I've never budged from my opinion on the crab trap!

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #829 on: July 05, 2013, 08:47:12 PM »

Why do you think Joran posted this particular photo on his facebook

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #830 on: July 05, 2013, 11:30:03 PM »

Here's what though:

JMO and only MO

Well.... I've never budged from my opinion on the crab trap!

Nor have I, Wreck.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #831 on: July 06, 2013, 12:16:40 AM »

I'm a little dense (okay ... a lot) ....... I'm not sure I have seen that Facebook pic before -- what is the meaning?? 

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #832 on: July 06, 2013, 12:20:54 AM »

on further analysis.................... is that bottom pic of Paulus at the table drinking scotch?

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #833 on: July 06, 2013, 02:32:29 AM »

I'm a little dense (okay ... a lot) ....... I'm not sure I have seen that Facebook pic before -- what is the meaning?? 

When the photo was copied from Joran's facebook we wondered if it had some meaning.
Ocean, liquor and boat.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #834 on: July 06, 2013, 02:40:23 AM »

on further analysis.................... is that bottom pic of Paulus at the table drinking scotch?

Yes. I thought the comparisons of Paulus hair line were very convincing.

One other person that has been under the radar all this time is Eric Soemners.
And sure would like to know any ties between him and Paulus etc.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #835 on: July 06, 2013, 11:26:40 AM »

Thanks, Kermit! The hairline proves it was him -- I remember that comparison, I just don't recall seeing the top photo.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #836 on: July 07, 2013, 03:57:10 PM »

http://trome.pe/actualidad/1600640/noticia-joran-van-der-sloot-se-casara-carcel_1

Google translation

Joran van der Sloot will marry in prison
Sunday July 7, 2013 - 11:30

All indicate that the relationship between the confessed murderer of Stephany Flores, Dutchman Joran van der Sloot, and she Leydi Figueroa, end in marriage.

The inmate's lawyer, Maximum Highness, revealed that the wedding would be held later this month, as the papers requested by the Registry Office of the Municipality of Ancon are almost ready.

"We only add missing Joran passport copy and pay for the representative go to criminal records and perform the ceremony," he told the lawyer to Trome.

He noted that after delivery of the documentation, you should wait a few days to release the suitable resolution. "This document presents the INPE and set a date, which would be later this month or maybe early August by the holidays, but do not pass these dates," he said.

Highness said that marriage was delayed because the birth certificate of Joran did not come from the Netherlands. However, once overcome that situation no longer exists for the marriage problems is performed.

IN venusterio

"They are happy because they are in love. If he were, Leydi married already. She cares, treats and he is very happy with that, "he said, adding that he has asked to be the godfather, but said it was evaluating.

Joran, who was sentenced to 28 years in prison for killing Stephany Flores in 2010, being held in the area of criminal venusterio "Stones fat I", in Ancon.

There shares space with David Sánchez Manrique, "Crazy David", and José Luis Roque, "Payet Cholo".

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #837 on: July 07, 2013, 04:00:56 PM »

http://www.rtlnieuws.nl/boulevard/crime/deze-moordenaars-zitten-bij-joran-op-de-cel

Google translation

These killers are at Joran on the cell
33 minutes ago

Joran van der Sloot sits in the cell at the two men. It is David Sánchez and José Manrique Luis Roque, reports the Peruvian newspaper Trome. These two men would have slain a young man. Eenstadion in a beastly manner.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #838 on: July 08, 2013, 02:33:32 AM »

Thanks, Kermit! The hairline proves it was him -- I remember that comparison, I just don't recall seeing the top photo.

Hey wreck, that photo Joran posted for his profile photo on his Facebook. the other person that continued to msg with Joran on  Facebook was Koen.

I thought those comparison photos really sealed the deal that Paulus was sitting next to Natalee and talked to her.

Something else interesting is that Anita continues to troll here. Looky

They know the truth
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #839 on: July 08, 2013, 02:35:18 AM »

[img]
        [<<]  [>>]
Domain Name        (Unknown)
IP Address       201.229.37.# (Setarnet)
ISP       Setarnet
Country    :    Aruba  (Facts)
City    :    Oranjestad
Lat/Long    :    12.5167, -70.0333 (Map)
Language       English (U.S.)
en-us
Operating System       Linux Unknown
Browser       Safari 1.3
Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 4.1.2; en-us; GT-I9300 Build/JZO54K) AppleWebKit/534.30 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/534.30
Javascript       version 1.5
Monitor       
Resolution    :    1280 x 720
Color Depth    :    32 bits
Time of Visit       Jul 8 2013 2:16:08 am
Last Page View       Jul 8 2013 2:16:08 am
Visit Length       0 seconds
Page Views       1
Referring URL      
Visit Entry Page       http://scaredmonkeys...x.php?topic=188.2540
Visit Exit Page       http://scaredmonkeys...x.php?topic=188.2540
Out Click       
Time Zone       UTC-5:00
Visitor's Time       Jul 8 2013 2:16:08 am
Visit Number       32,888,540
 http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=188.2540

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.